• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    134

hanshiyingxue
首页 > 英语培训 > 餐饮类英语对话

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

adamjackjason

已采纳

行业英语:餐厅常用对话点餐语句

现在随着英语的普及,越来越多的专业词汇需要被大家知道、学习,文章中介绍了关于餐饮专业英语词汇,供大家学习。

1. I want to reserve a room for two hundred people to hold a dinner party.

我想预定一间能容纳二百人的宴会厅举行晚宴。

2. I’m sorry we are booked out for this evening.

抱歉,今晚订满了。

3. When do you start to serve dinner in the evening? (When is the restaurant open for breakfast?)

你们什么时候供应晚餐?(几点供应早餐?)

4. When are the restaurant hours?

餐厅营业时间几点到几点?

5. But I prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Shijiazhuang.

但是我想要一个靠近窗户的桌子。我爱人喜欢看石家庄的夜景。

6. I’m sorry,. The tables by the window are all occupied.

对不起,靠近窗户的桌子全都有人了。

7.This is “Century Hotel”. Good morning. May I help you?

早安,这里是世纪大酒店。能为您效劳吗?

8. We have received many bookings and I cannot guarantee a table by the window.

我们已接到许多预定,因而无法向您保证能有一个靠窗的'桌子。

9.You can be sure that we’ll try our best.

请相信我们会尽最大努力的。

10. Thank you for calling, sir. We look forward to your visit.

谢谢您的电话,我们盼望着您的光临。

New words and expressions

reserve v. 预定

hold v 容纳

book v 订购

view n. 景色

occupy v. 占满

guarantee v. 保证

look forward to 盼望

Receiving a guest 引座

1. Have you got a reservation?

您预订座位了吗?

2. Just a moment. I’ll take a look at out reservation book. Yes, Mr. Dewey, a table for two, 8 o’clock. Would you come this way, please?

请稍候,我查一下我们的预定簿。对了,Dewey先生,二人桌,8点到。请这边走。

3. Oh, yes, Mr. Smith. We’ve been expecting you. Would you please come with me?

噢,史密斯先生,我们正等您呢,请跟我走。

4. Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to our restaurant.

早晨好,女士们,先生们,欢迎光临!

5. Sorry, sir, all the tables are taken. Would you mind waiting until one is free?

对不起,先生,没有空位了,等一会儿好吗?

6. The buffet is over there. Please help yourself.

自助餐在那边,请自己享用。

7. I haven’t got a reservation. Can I get a seat anyway?

没有预约,有位子吗?

8.How long is the wait?

要等多久才有位子?

9.Would you mind sitting on that side?

是否介意坐在那边?

10.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, sir and madam. Now we have a table for you. Would you step this way, please?

对不起,让您久等了。现在有空桌了,请这边来。

Word and expressions

buffet n. 自助餐

expect v. 盼望

reservation n. 预定

Taking orders 点菜

1. Dinner or ala carte?

是套菜还是点菜?

2. Today we have chicken noodle, tomato and clam chowder.

今天有鸡面、番茄、杂烩汤。

3.You want it now or after dinner?

现在就送还是饭后送来?

4 How do you like your roast beef, rare, medium or well done?

你们要的烤牛肉是半熟的,适中的,还是熟透的?

5. Ok, here is the menu. Please take your time. The waiter will be with you in a moment. (Here is the menu, I’ll return in a few minutes to take your order.)

噢,这是菜单,慢慢点。服务员一会儿过来。(这是菜单,我一会儿过来。)

6. We can’t read this menu. Could you please explain to us?

我们看不懂这份菜单,也许您能给我们解释一下?

7. Are you ready to order, gentleman?

可以点菜了吗, 先生?

8.I would be interested in Chinese cuisine. Would you recommend something for me?

我对中国烹饪感兴趣,你能给我推荐几种菜吗?

9.Which is the quickest dish you can make?

最快的一道菜是什么?

10.I’d like a cup of bean milk, a pie with donkey meat.

我来一杯豆浆和一个驴肉火烧。

New words and expressions

Dinner n. 套餐

ala carte n. 自己点的菜

clam chowder n. 杂烩汤

rare, medium or well done 嫩点、适中还是火大一点

menu n. 菜单

cuisine n. 菜系

bean milk 豆浆

Recommend the dishes 推荐菜式

1. We are still looking at the menu. Maybe you could recommend something?

我们正在看菜单,也许您能给我们推荐点什么?

2. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try that.

带骨牛排很好吃。我建议您点这个菜。

3.We make some pretty good Crispy Barbecued Duck

我们的脆皮鸭不错。

4. We have fresh butterfish from market, would you like to have a try?

我们有新鲜的平鱼,想尝尝吗?

5.Which soup do you want? We have Eggdrop Soup with Sliced Tomatoes, Famous Hot & Sour Soup.

您来点什么汤?我们有番茄蛋花汤,酸辣汤。

6. We have Cantonese dish and Sichuan dish. Which would you prefer?

我们有广东菜和四川菜,您喜欢哪一种?

7. I think our fish will be to your taste. There are three different flavors available. Please try it.

我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下。

8. It is Duanwu Festival today, would you like some Zongzi?

今天是端午节,来点粽子吗?

9.It’s most economical for a conference banquet.

这是举办会议宴会最经济的。

10. “Small potato” is very famous here, would you like some?

咱们这儿的小土豆特别著名,来点小土豆吧。

New words and expressions

recommend v.推荐

T-bone steak 带骨牛排

Crispy Barbecued Duck脆皮鸭

Eggdrop Soup 蛋花汤

Available adj. (指物)可用的,可以得到的

Festival n.节日

餐饮类英语对话

135 评论(8)

修普诺斯0907

情境语境在英语对话教学中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影响初中英语教学的质量和教学的效果。我精心收集了关于酒店餐饮英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

你们收旅行支票吗?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。

Waiter: Thank you.

谢谢。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

Guest: No problem.

没问题。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多谢。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

对不起,现在结账吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

请问分单还是一起结账。

Guest: Together.

一起结账。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

Guest: It's a pity.

遗憾。

W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.

How many person are there in your party?

中午好,先生们。欢迎来到柏丽西餐厅。请问总共有几位呢?

G:Three.

三位。

W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.

您们喜欢坐吸烟区还是无烟区呢?

G:Smoking.

吸烟区。

W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.

How about this table?

请跟我来。我给您们找位子。这张桌子可以吗?

G:Yes.Thank you.

好的。谢谢。

W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.

would you like something to drink first?

请坐。这是菜单。请慢慢看。稍候我来帮您点单。先来点喝的怎么样?

G:We have three Tsing tao .

给我们来三支青岛。

W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.

请稍等。我马上去拿过来。

W:May I take you order now ,sir?

先生,我现在可以帮你点单了吗?

G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?

好的。我可以点中午套餐吗?

W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?

当然可以。先生,您想要什么中午套餐?

G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.

我要白豆忌廉汤,西冷牛扒配烧汁,鲜水果碟,热咖啡。

W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?

请问您好的西冷牛扒要几成熟?

G:Medium well.

七成。

W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?

您的咖啡要现在上还是饭后上呢?

G:later.

稍候再上。

W:Would you like something else?

请问您还要其它吗?

G:No.That is all.

不了,就这些。

W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.

10分钟后我们将把你点的中午套餐熟好。

G:Good.Thank you.

非常好。谢谢。

W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.

不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。

98 评论(11)

学生和赞美诗

一、预定 1、上午/下午/晚上好,我能为您做些什么?Good morning / afternoon/ evenig, May I help you?2、请问您一共有多少人来用餐?How many presons are there in you party,Sir/Madam?How many gicests are coming?3、请问您几点到?What time would you like to arrive?4、请问您贵姓?May I have your name,please?5、可以留下您的联系方式吗?May I take your telephone number,please?6、请问您有什么需求需要我们做准备的?Is there anything specis you would like us to prepore?7、如果您有什么要求,请通知我们。If you have further requiements,please let us know.8、恐怕我们餐厅给您留座到晚上8:00。I'm afraid that we only can guarantee the table before 8:00in the evening.二、迎宾1 、上午好,欢迎光临。。。。。Welcome to our restanrant.2、我能为您做些什么?May I help you?3、请问您是否有预定?Do you have a reservation?4、请问您一共有多少人来用餐?How many persons5、请这边走/请跟我来。This way please/Follow me,please.6、先生,您看见在这里可以吗?Would you like to sit here,sir?7、您是愿意靠窗户坐还是靠门坐呢?Which do you prefer,by the window or near the door?8、您对这张餐桌还满意吗?Is this table fine with you?9、这是您的菜单,先生。Here is the menle for you,sir.10、对不起,先生,我们现在没有空餐桌,请您在酒吧稍等一会儿,好吗?有空桌,我们会立刻通知您。I'm sorry,sir,we don't have a free table now,Would you like to have a drink in the bar?We'll call you as soon as possible.11、先生,对不起,让您久等了。I'm sorry to keep you waiting,sir?12、如果您在用餐时有什么问题,请告诉我。If you need any help,please call me. 三、点菜1、请问我可以为您点菜吗?Are you ready to order now?2、请问您想吃些什么?What would you like to order?3、请问您还需要点别的吗?Would you like some more?4、请问您的牛排要几成熟?How would you like your steak coled?(Rare 一成熟;Medium Rare 三成熟;Medium 五成熟;Medium Well 七成熟;Well Done 全熟) 5、对不起,先生,这道菜已卖完。I'm sorry sir ,we don't have any more.四、征询意见1、请问您对一切还满意吗?Is everything to you satisfaction?Is everything all right with your med?2、请问您还需要我为您提供些什么吗?Is there anything eles that I can do for you ?Can I bring you anything else?3、请问我能清理餐台吗?May I clean your table now?Would you like me to clear you table?五、致歉1、先生,实在对不起,我为我刚才的鲁莽行为向您道歉。I'm terribly sorry for such a mistake sir?2、先生,对不起,我马上给你换一盘。I'm change it right away.3、实在对不起,我马上报告主管。I’m very sorry ,I'll call the superrisor.4、我再次向你道歉。I would like to apologize once again.5、对不起,但我们很高兴您向我们指正出来。I'm sorry,but we glad you pointed this buttons.六、结帐1、请问您现在结帐吗?Would you like to have the bill now?2、请问您是付现金还是使用信用卡结帐?Would you like to pay cash or by cred it card?3、请问你们是分帐单是是合在一起?Would you like the amout on the same billor seperately?4、对不起,我马上再重新算一遍。Sorry,I shall add it up again.5、对不起,您能告诉我哪儿错了吗?Sorry,would you show me what is wrong.6、对不起,您能告诉我您的房间号并出示您的房卡吗?Sorry,may I have you room key and room card?7、对不起,请您在这签个名。Excuse me ,sir, would you please sign your name here?七、送客1、感谢您的光临希望再次为您服务。Thank you,sir,we hope to see you again.2、很高兴您用餐愉快,再见。I'm glad you enjoyed your med,Good bye.3、十分感谢,祝您有个愉快的夜晚,再见。Thank you very much,Have a nice evening,Good Bye.

88 评论(14)

相关问答