劲草黑锅
有很多人不重视打招呼,觉得天天见面的同事用不着每次看见都打招呼。下面我为你整理了英语正式打招呼用语,希望对你有所帮助!
1. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起来比他实际上年轻得多。
2. I came here when I was 我二十岁来这儿。
3. I started school at the age of 我六岁开始上学。
4. My father is over 60 years old. 我父亲已年过六十了。
5. Most of them are less than 他们中大多数不到30岁。
6. I guess he’s about 我猜他大概30岁。
7. She’s going to be 15 next month. 下个月她就满15了。
8. They’ll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary. 他们将为结婚十周年开个晚会。
9. He’s still a boy after all. 他毕竟还只是个孩子。
10. Are you watching TV now? 你在看电视吗?
1. Yes, I’m watching Channel 是的,我在看5频道。
2. No, I’m listening to the radio. 没有,我在听收音机。
3. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
4. I’m going to work. 我去上班。
5. Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
6. I’m writing to an old friend. 给一个老朋友。
7. What will you do this weekend? 这周末你将干什么?
8. I’ll go to a concert. 我要去听音乐会。
9. I’ll go on an outing with some friends. 我与朋友去郊游。
10. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢郊游吗?
11. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜欢。
12. Your English is very good. 你的英语很好。
13. You speak English pretty well. 你的英语讲的很好。
14. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的母语是英语吗?
15. My native language is Chinese. 我的母语是汉语。
16. He speaks with London accent. 他带点伦敦口音。
17. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。
18. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表达起来有点困难。
19. I’m always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。
20. Can you write in English? 你能用英文写文章吗?
1. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的发音很好。
2. How can I improve my spoken English? 我该怎样才能提高口语水平?
3. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,约的是下午3点。
4. Sorry, Mr. Green can’t see you now. 对不起,格林先生现在不能见您。
5. He’s on the phone. 他在打电话。
6. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在这里等一下吗?
7. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?
8. Tea, please. 我喝点茶吧。
9. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在这里。
10. You may go in now. 您可以进去了。
11. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高兴见到你,我的老朋友。
12. How have you been these years? 这些年你怎么样?
13. You’ve changed little. 你一点也没变。
14. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍记得那个圣诞节吗?
15. When were you born? 你什么时候出生的?
16. I was born on September 1st, 1 我出生在1976年9月1日。
17. What time? 什么时候?
18. You name the time. 你定时间吧。
19. I’ll meet you tomorrow. 我们明天见面。
20. Do you know the exact date? 你知道确切日期吗?
大铭空调
正式用语和非正式用语在一些方面是有差别的。首先,正式用语更趋向于礼貌性。我们可以发现,为了表达得更礼貌,有时需要多说几个单词。举例来说,我可以对一个朋友或者家人说“请关门。”但是对于一个不熟的人,我就需要说:“你介意把门关一下吗?”另一个正式用语和非正式用语之间的差别在于词汇。有些词语和短语一定只能用在正式用语里的,有些则只属于非正式用语。譬如说我喜欢足球。如果是对我的朋友说,我可以讲:“我为足球感到疯狂。”但是如果是对我的老板,我可能会说“我真太喜爱足球了。”
舞言李萍
使用非常正式的书面语词汇 使用非常正式的书面语词汇 英文合同属于法律文体,即“庄重文体”(frozen style)或正式文体,是各种英语文体中规范程度最高的一种,其用语通常正式保守。合同用词通常选择意义明确、不含歧义的词语,以免引起不必要的误解或纠纷。合同英语有着严肃的风格,合同用词不以大众是否理解和接受为转移,它是合同语言准确表达的保障。因此英文合同的正式、严谨还体现在合同中使用大量的书面语词汇。例如Submit, confirm, endorse, abide by, maintain, promote等词都是非常正式的书面语词汇。这些词比较正式,庄重,在其它文体中较少使用,没有什么联想意义,词义明确,符合合同这一文体对语言严谨的要求。此外,英文合同中常使用以下词汇(括号中的词是常用词汇,一般不出现在合同中):amend(change, correct)“修改”,assist (help)“帮助”, advise(tell)“通知”, commence (begin或start)“开始”,employ(use)“使用”, cease to do (stop doing) “停止做”, convene (hold, call ) “召开”, construe(explain, interpret)“解释”, deem (think, believe,consider )“认为”, render (give)“给予,提供”,rescind (cancel)“撤消”, terminate(end)“终止”, partake in(join) “参与”, require(ask)“要求”, surrender(give)“递交”, consent (agreement)“同意”, indemnities (compensation )“赔偿”, conveyance (transfer of real estate) “不动产转让”, prior to(before)“在……之前”,provided that(but)“但是”, in accordance with(according to)“按照”,by virtue of (due to, because of )“因为”, as regards/concerning/relating to (about )“关于”, in effect (in fact) “事实上”, miscellaneous (other matters) “其他事项”, pursuant to (according to )“依照/按照”等。这些正式的词语使合同这种法律性文件显得郑重、严肃,表现出法律的威严。例如:8. At the request of Party B, Party A agrees to send technicians to assist Party B to install the equipment.(应乙方要求,甲方同意派遣技术人员帮助乙方安装设备。) 此句中assist 较 help 正式;9. The Employer shall render correct technical guidance to the personnel.(雇主应该对有关人员给予正确技术指导。)此句中render 较 give 正式;10. This Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of China.(本合同受中国法律管辖,并按中国法律解释。)此句子中construe 较 explain, interpret 正式。
优质英语培训问答知识库