• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    214

秋林花语
首页 > 英语培训 > 机场签证对话英语

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

撒旦情人518

已采纳

S Good morning您好P Good morning.Can I check in here for CA941 to New York您好,去纽约的CA941是在这里办理乘机手续吗?S Yes,may I have your ticket and passport,please?是的,请出示您的机票和护照。P Here you are.给你S Do you have any baggage to check in?您有行李要交运吗?P Yes,I have 2 pieces.有两件S Please put your two pieces of baggage on the conveyor belt one by one请您把两件行李一件一件地放在传送带上。P OK,Could I take this briefcase as my hand baggage?这个公文包能做为手提行李吗?S That's all right.What kind of seat do you prefer?可以,您喜欢什么座位?P Please give me a first row,aisle seat.第一排,靠走廊的位置。S I'm sorry. No more aisle seats are available. Will the window seat be all right?对不起,靠走廊的座位没有了,窗口的座位行吗?P That's okay.行。S Here are your ticket and passport,and here are your boarding pass and baggage checks.给您机票,护照,登机牌和行李牌。P Thank you very much.谢谢。S Have a nice trip.祝您旅途愉快

机场签证对话英语

349 评论(9)

爱延续泉泉

下面是我整理的机场 英语情景对话 ,希望对大家有帮助。

机场英语情景对话1.入境英语

对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。

May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Where are you staying?

将在那儿住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

I will stay at Boston Hotel.

我将住在波士顿饭店。

What's the purpose of your visit?

旅行的目的为何?

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?

是否有台湾回程机票?

Sightseeing(Businese).

观光(公务)。

Yes, here it is.

有的,这就是回程机票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带多少现金?

5 days.

5天。

I have 800 dollars.

大约800元。

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。

Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得愉快。

I'm just passing through.

我只是过境而已。

Thank you.

谢谢。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

今晚即动身前往日内瓦。

机场英语情景对话2.行李遗失

出国 旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,着实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。

Where can I get my baggage?

我在何处可取得行李?

It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

I can'find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

这是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

Would you come with me to the office?

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失 报告 。

请和我到办公室。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻烦紧急查询?

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你总共遗失了几件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

Can you describe your baggage?

请描述你的行李。

How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.

It's dark blue.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

机场英语情景对话3.海关申报

每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。

Your passport and declaration card, please.

请出示护照和申报单。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

No, I don't.

没有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

请打开这个袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

这个相机是我私人使用的。

What are these?

这些东西是做何用?

ou'll have to pay duty on this.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

These are for my personal use.

这些是我私人使用的东西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你还有 其它 行李吗?

These are gifts for my friends.

这些是给朋友的礼物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

机场英语情景对话4.机场旅游信息

为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部份国际机场皆设有「旅游咨询中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达后,向旅游咨询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。

Where is the tourist information?

旅游咨询中心在那里?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

Is there an airport bus to the city?

是否有机场巴士可到市区?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?

Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?

是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?

I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。

How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?

How much is it per night?

每晚费用为多少?

Do you have a hotel list?

这儿有饭店目录吗?

Does it include tax and service charge?

费用是否包含税与服务费?

Can I have a youth hostel list?

是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?

Is breakast included?

早餐是否已包含于费用内?

May I have a city map?

是否可给我一份城市地图?

Is there a discount for staying several days?

若停留数日是否有任何折扣?

Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?

I'd like to stay for two nights.

我想要停留两晚。

机场英语情景对话5.机位预约、确认篇

虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。

Hello. This is United Airlines.

联合航空,您好。

I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再确认班机。

What's your name and flight number?

请说您的大名与班机号码?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number

is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我的名字是杰瑞‧陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉

机的联合航空003班机。

When is it?June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。

I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

I can't find your name. Really?

我找不到您的大名。真的?

May I have your name again?

请再告诉我一次您的大名?

I still can't find your name on

the reservation list.

我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的

名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on

this flight. No problem.

别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?

一个经济舱座位,对吗?

Now you have been booked.

没问题,您已完成订位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?

Two hours before departure time.

起飞前2小时。

You must check-in at least one hour before.

你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

【飞机客满时】

Then, please give me a new reservation.

那么,请帮我重新订位。

Sorry, this flight is full.

抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

What is the possibility of my getting

a seat if I wait?

若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?

The day after tomorrow, Friday.

后天,星期五。

That will be fine. What's the flight

number and departure time?

太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?

What is the fare?

费用多少?

245 评论(14)

工藤新之助

简单英语:一. I'd like to check in please.我需要办理登机手续。check in 登记, 报到到相应航空公司办理登机手续柜台 (check-in counter),与工作人员简单寒暄之后,你要向工作人员表明你需要办理登记手续。二. May I see your passport and ticket please?请出示一下你的护照和机票。passport 护照或者: Do you have an e-ticket or a paper ticket? (您有电子机票或者纸质机票吗?) e-ticket 电子机票如果网上购票,在柜台办理取票,工作人员可能还会询问你的电子机票确认号 (ticket confirmation number)。三. Would you like a window or aisle seat?你想要靠窗座位还是靠过道的座位?aisle seat 靠过道座位 window seat 靠窗座位查到电子机票信息之后,接下来你就可以根据自己的喜好选座啦。(很多航空公司提供 self-check in,可以自助选座取票。)四. Do you have any luggage to check in?你有需要托运的行李吗?check in luggage 托运行李或者:How many bags would you be checking in? (你要托运几件行李?)或者:Are you checking baggage or carrying on? (你是要托运行李还是随身携带呢?)checking baggage 把大件行李放到飞机的行李舱 carry-on 手拿行李五. Would you please put it on the scale?请把你的行李放到磅秤上。 scale 磅秤对于需要托运的大件行李,工作人员会要求你把行李箱放到磅秤称重。六. What's your destination?你的目的地是哪里?destination 目的地或者会这样问:Where are you flying to?七. What time will we be boarding?什么时候登机? board 登机,上船或者你也可以向工作人员询问:Is my flight delayed or on-time? (我的航班延迟还是准时到达?)delyed 延迟的 on time 按时八. Can you tell me how many kilos of free package each passenger is allowed?请问每位乘客的免费行李额度是多少?根据你的舱位可能会有不同的免费行李额度,机场工作人员或许会询问你的舱位:what class are you travelling?九. How many pieces of package can I carry onto the plane?请问我可以带几件行李上飞机? a piece of package 一件行李十. If my package exceeds the allowance, what should I do?如果我的行李超过限量怎么办?allowance 限额,定量

234 评论(15)

相关问答