乱世美女
100句日常常用的英语口语
口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。下面是我整理的一些英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
I was in the hospital for several weeks.
我在医院里住了几个星期了。
Where were you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪里?
You were here in February, weren’t you?
二月份你曾在这里,对不对?
No, I wasn’t . 不,我没有在这里。
Your friend was here a week ago, wasn’t he?
一个星期前,你的朋友曾在这里,是不是?
Do you have a book? 你有一本书吗?
Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
You have a radio, don’t you? 你有一台收音机,对吗?
No, I don’t . 不,我没有。
I don’t have a phonograph, either. 我也没有留声机。
Dees this radio belong to you? 这台收音机是你的吗?
Yes, I think it does. 是的,我认为它是我的。
How many sisters and brothers do you have?
你有几个姊妹和兄弟?
Don’t you have my hat? 你没拿我的帽子吧?
Yes, I have both your hat and your coat.
不,你的.帽子和大衣都在我这里。
Does John have a yellow pencil? 约翰有一支黄铅笔吗?
Yes, he does. 是的,他有。
He has a radio, doesn’t he? 他有一台收音机,对不对?
No, he doesn’t have one. 不,他没有。
He already has a phonograph, but he doesn’t have a radio yet.
他已经有一架留声机,但是他还没有收音机。
What time is it? 几点钟了?
It’s two o’clock. 两点钟。
It’s a few minutes after two. 两点过几分。
My watch is fast and your watch Is slow.
我的表快,而你的表慢。
Excuse me. Can you tell me the correct time?
对不起,你能告诉我一下准确的时间吗?
No, I can’t . 不,我不能。
I don’t know what time it is.
我不知道现在几点钟。
I don’t think it’s four o’clock yet.
我认为现在还不到四点。
It must be about three thirty. 现在想必是三点三十分左右。
I get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六点前起床。
The restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five.
饭馆要到七点四十五分才开门。
Will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow?
请你明天十点到这里,行吗?
Yes, I will. 行。
We’ll be on time, won’t we? 我们将按时到,是吗?
I hope so. 我希望如此。
What’s the date today? 今天是几号?
Today is November first, nineteen sixty-three.
今天是一九六三年十一月一号。
When were you born? 你是什么时候出生的?
I was born on November first, nineteen thirty-five.
我是一九三五年11月1日出生的。
Today is my birthday. 今天是我的生日。
My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight.
我的妹妹是一九三八年出生的。
I don’t know the exact date. 我不知道确切的日子。
Where were you born? 你出生在什么地方?
I was born in a little town not far from here.
我出生在离这儿不远的小城市里。
What do you know about the tenth century?
有关十世纪的事你知道些什么?
I don’t know anything about that.
关于那个我什么都不知道。
Let’s talk about something else.
让我们谈点别的什么吧。
Where were you during the month of April last year?
去年四月份你在哪里?
I don’t remember where I was then.
我不记得那时我在哪里。
Where will you be nest year at this time? What do you want? 你想要些什么?
I want a cup of coffee. 我想来杯咖啡。
What would you like to eat? 你想吃些什么?
Please give me a piece of pie. 请给我来片馅饼。
Which one would you like--this one or that one?
你想要哪一个?这一个还是那一个?
It doesn’t matter to me. 随便就可以了。
I’d like to talk with Mr. Johns or Mr. Smith.
我想和约翰先生或史密斯先生讲话。
I’m sorry, but both of them are busy right now.
很抱歉,他们都在忙。
Wouldn’t you like some coffee? 不想来点咖啡吗?
I’d rather have some tea, if you don’t mind.
如果你不介意的话,请给我来杯茶。
Do you know any of those people? 你认识这些人吗?
Two or three of them look familiar. 我和其中的两三个人比较熟。
All of those men are friends of mine. 他们都是我的朋友。
Which one of those men is Mr. Taylor? 这些人中哪个是泰勒先生?
Is he the tall man on the left? 在左边的那个高个男士是不是他?
明年这个时候你将在哪里?
Do you speak English? 你会讲英语吗?
Yes, a little. 是的,会一点。
Does your friend speak English? 你的朋友会讲英语吗?
Yes, he speaks English perfectly. 会而且讲得很好.
What’s his native language? 他的母语是什么?
I don’t know what his native language is.
我不知道他的母语是什么。
How many languages do you speak? 你能讲几种语言?
My friend reads and writes several languages.
我的朋友能读写几种语言。
How well do you know French? 你的法语程度怎样?
He speaks French with an American accent.
他讲的是带着美国口音的法语。
My parents speak English perfectly.
我父母能讲很好的英语。
Mr. Jones can speak French pretty well.
钟斯先生能讲很好的法语。
Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English.
有时候, 我会在讲英语时犯一些错误。
I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation.
我的发音存在一些问题。
How is her accent in French? 他讲法语时的口音怎样?
What are you doing? 你在干什么?
I’m reading a book. 我在看书。
What’s your friend doing? 你的朋友在干什么?
He’s studying his lesson. 他在做他的功课。
I’m not doing anything right now. 我无事可做。
Where are you going? 你想去哪?
I’m going home. 我想回家。
What time are you coming back? 你什么时候回来?
I’m not sure what time I’m coming back.
我不确定我什么时候能回来。
What are you thinking about? 你在想什么?
I’m thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功课。
Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
I’m writing to a friend of mine in South American.
我在给我南美的一位朋友写信。
By the way, who are you waiting for?
顺便问一句,你在等谁?
I’m not waiting for anybody. 我谁也不等。
How old are you? 你多大了?
I’m twenty-one years old. 我21岁了。
My brother is not quite twenty-five.
我的哥哥没有25岁。
John is not forty-five yet, is he?
约翰还没有45岁,是吗?
Mr. Smith is still in his fifties.
史密斯先生50多岁了。

haohao开心
有句俗语说:“技多不压身”。在职场这样竞争激烈的地方,我们更应该学会说英语。所以在学习职场英语是除了要学习必要的常用语以外还要学习一些说话方式!下面我为大家整理了职场英语常用口语100句,希望能为大家提供帮助!
职场英语口语常用100句
1 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train? 我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
2Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
3 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass? 火车通行证有折扣吗?
4 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?
5 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?
6 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?7 May I reconfirm my flight? 我可以确认我的班机吗?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats? 他们全部不预订的吗?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?
10 May I see a timetable?我可以看时刻表吗?
11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
14 When would you like to leave?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?
16 Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要预订餐车吗?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
对不起,我可以上车吗?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship? 坐船到那里要花多少钱?
22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?
23 Check it to my final destination 把它托运到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section. 把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card. 请你填写这张入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport, please.
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 38 Thatll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
40 I cant say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 Weve got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.