• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    274

大料酱VS小麋鹿
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文对话200词

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

我的飞飞

已采纳

在英语教学中,对话训练是必不可少的一项内容,主要目的在于丰富学生的英语听、说技能,提升学生的英语综合能力,体现英语作为交流工具的价值。我整理了两人英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

Mary:

What are you doing there?

你在那儿干什么吗?

Dad:

I'm reading.

看书呢。

Mary:

Don't just read when you are free. I think you need an out side interest.

有时间的时候不要只看书,你需要有一种业余爱好。

Dad:

What do you suggest?

你建议我干点什么?

Mary:

Swimming? Playing balls? Or collecting coins? Any thing you like. They can give you a lot of pleasure.

游泳?玩玩球?或者集硬币,什么都可以,可以给你带来很多乐趣。

Dad:

You are right.

你说的对。

Jim:

How was your morning jog?

你今天的晨跑如何?

Mary:

Very good. I feel quite refreshed now! You should come with me sometime - exercise is good for you!

非常好。我现在觉得神清气爽。你也应该什么时候和我一起去。锻炼对身体是很有益的!

Jim:

To be honest, I’d rather watch television! Where did you go?

老实说,我更愿意看电视!你都去哪里跑了?

Mary:

I just ran alongside the main road. 我就是沿着主路跑。

Oh you ought to go to the park next time. They have a route for joggers there.

Jim:

那你应该下次去公园跑。那里有一条专供跑步的路线。

Oh ok, I’ll try that tomorrow. It’ll probably be better than fighting with the traffic! Go on, why don’t you come along?

Mary:

噢好啊,我明天就去。起码比跟车辆交通在一起较量要好多了!来吧,你为何不也一起来跑呢?

Jim:

How often do you have English lessons?

你多久上一次英语课?

Mary:

I have a lesson once a week but I try to practice every day.

我一周上两次课,但是我争取每天都联系。

Jim:

How do you practice?

你怎么练习?

Mary:

I usually look at English language websites every day and go to my local English Corner twice a week.

我通常每天都会上英文网站,我每星期还会参加两次我们地区的英语角。

Jim:

Do you ever speak to native speakers of English?

你有机会和母语是英语的人交谈吗?

Mary:

Sadly, I hardly ever speak to English people. I usually practice with my Chinese friends.

我几乎从来都没机会和母语说英语的人交谈。我通常和我的中国朋友们练习。

英文对话200词

136 评论(9)

得帮小赵

随着全球经济一体化的发展,我国的教育和文化等方面也在不断地向前发展。英语作为全球通用的语言,是不同国家的人们之间沟通的桥梁。我精心收集了两人英语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!

Jaco: Hi, I am Jaco McGuire. You must be Mr. Simpson. I’m here to pick up your girl Jessica.

你好。我是杰克麦奎尔。您肯定是辛普森先生。我是来接您女儿杰西卡的。

Mr. Simpson: Okay, kid. She is upstairs changing. Where are you taking her?

好的。她在楼上换衣服。你要带她去哪里?

Jaco: We are going to movies. Romeo and Juliet.

我们要去看电影《罗密欧与朱丽叶》。

Mr. Simpson: That’s a good one. Her mom and I went out to see that movie too on our first date. But I don’t like the ending.

那部电影不错。她妈妈和我的第一次约会也是看了这部电影。可是我不喜欢结局。

Jaco: Me, neither. They should have lived happily ever after.

我也不喜欢。他们本应该永远幸福的生活在一起的。

Mr. Simpson: Thanks to her stupid Dad and cousin, they both died. Family hatred should not have got in the way of love. Do you hate me?

就是因为那个迂腐的父亲和表哥,他们都死了。家庭仇恨不应该介入爱情的。你讨厌我吗?

Jaco: No, absolutely not. You are a nice man. Jessica talked a lot about you.

不,当然不了。您是一个好人。杰西卡经常提起您。

Mr. Simpson: Really? Nothing bad, I hope. Whose fault you think made the two split up for ever? Let’s show some honesty here. Are you going to kill me if I say you are not allowed to meet my Jesse?

是吗?没什么坏话吧。你觉得他们俩个人永别是谁的错啊?我们坦诚点儿。如果我说你不可以见我的杰西,你会杀了我吗?

Jaco: I, uh, No. No. But I need to know why. If it is my fault, or you don’t think I am good enough for her, I will do everything that I can to improve myself.

我,恩,不会。不会的。但是我要知道为什么。如果是我的问题,或者您认为我配不上她,我会尽一切努力来提高自己。

Mr. Simpson: Kidding, kid. Relax. Call me Carl. Now we are on the first-name bases. Take care of my girl.

放松点儿,开玩笑的。叫我卡尔吧。现在我们可以直呼其名了。好好照顾我的女儿。

Judy: Hester is a very tough woman. She protects her love at the cost of being charged with adultery.

海丝特是一个坚强的女人。她以被控通奸罪的代价保护着自己的爱人。

Sherry: The Scarlet Letter? Maybe that’s the true meaning of love.

《红字》?可能那就是爱情的真谛吧。

Judy: Her husband Chillingworth is the most miserable man in the world. He lived on revenge, which was caused by himself.

她丈夫齐灵渥斯是这个世界上最悲惨的人。他靠复仇活着,而这一切的仇恨是他自己造成的。

Sherry: He disappeared at first. At that time, it is very normal for his wife to think that he might have died. And he is much older than Hester. Such a pervert.

一开始他失踪了。那个年代,他妻子认为他可能死了,是很正常的事情。而且他比海丝特年长很多唉。真是个色狼。

Judy: That was a time of savageness and chauvinism.

那是个充斥着野蛮和沙文主义的年代。

Sherry: He doesn’t love Hester. He is mad at her because she had an affair with another man. Why Hester married him since she did not like him at all?

他根本不爱海思特。他生气是因为她有了外遇。可为什么海丝特要嫁给他呢?既然她一点儿都不爱他?

Judy: Maybe she didn’t know that until she met Dimmesdale. It happens. It’s like I never meet the right person until I am engaged.

可能是遇到丁梅斯代尔以后,她才知道的吧。这是常有的事情。好比我吧,直到自己订婚了,才遇到了一个自己心仪的。

Sherry: Seems you have got a long story to tell.

貌似你要有一段很长的故事要说咯。

Judy: But she was wrong about her love. Dimmesdale is selfish. How could can he watch his love be punished?

可她看错了她的爱人。丁梅斯代尔是个自私的家伙。他怎么可以眼看着自己的爱人被惩罚呢?

Sherry: He has been suffering from psychological distress. In the end, he died after confessing to the public and his love. God has his choice.

他心里一直备受煎熬。最后,他在像公众和爱人面前忏悔以后,一命呜呼了。上帝什么都知道的。

Tom: I heard that you didn't pass the exam.

我听说你考试没过。

Bob: Yes. What a disappointment.

是啊。真扫兴。

Tom: Did you prepare for it?

你有准备吗?

Bob: Of course yes.

当然有。

Tom: This is so strange.

那就奇怪了。

Bob: I agree with you.

是啊。

Tom: Just let it go. There's nothing you can do about it.

就让它去吧。这事一点办法也没有。

Bob: Maybe.

或许吧。

Tom: Cheer up.Let's go to look for fun.

振作起来。我们去找点乐子。

Bob: OK,Let us go.

好吧,走。

267 评论(14)

卡布奇诺有点

内个,有点长,你要的全对白,没有人名,只有对话,放心是连着的,序号是为了让你分清楚1Don't just stand there, Freddy, go and find a cab.2Alright, I'll get one, I'll get one.3Look where you're going, dear, look where you're going.4I'm so sorry.5Two bunches of violets trod in the mud.6A full day's wages.7Freddy! Freddy, go and find a cab!8Yes, Mother.9Oh, he's your son, is he? Well if you'd done your duty10By him as a mother should, you wouldn't let him11Spoil a poor girl's flowers and then run away without paying.12You go about your business, my girl.13And you wouldn't go off without paying either.14Two bunches of violets trod in the mud...15Jove! Good heavens!16Oh, sir, is there any sign of it stopping?17I'm afraid not, it's worse than before.18Oh dear.19If it's worse it's a sign it's nearly over.20Cheer up, Captain. Buy a flower off a poor girl?21I'm sorry, I haven't any change.22Oh, I can change half a crown. Here, take this for tuppence.23I told you, I'm awfully sorry I haven't...24Oh wait a minute...25Oh yes, here's three hapence if that's enough for you.26Thank you, sir.27Here, you be careful and better give him a flower for it.28There's a bloke here behind that pillar29Taking down every blessed word you're saying.30Aw, ain't there nothing wrong about speaking to the gentleman.31I've a right to sell flowers if I'll keep off the curb.32I'm a respectable girl, so help me! I never spoke to him33Except to offer him to buy a flower off me.34What's all the blooming noise?35It's a tec's taking her down.36I'm making an honest living.37Aw, sir, don't let him charge me... don't know what it means to me.38They'll take away me character and drive me on the streets..39For speaking to gentleman!40There, there, there, there! Who's hurting you, you silly girl?41What do you take me for?42On my Bible oath, I never spoke a word.43Shut up, shut up. Do I look like a policeman?44Then why'd you take down me words fer? How do I know45You took me down right. You just show me what you wrote about me.46Oh... what's all that ain't proper writing and I can't read it.47I can. "I say, Captain, now buy ya a flower off a poor girl".48Oh, it's 'cause I called him Captain. I meant no harm.49Oh, sir, don't let him lie a charge against me...50What, I'll make no charge. Really, sir, if you are a detective51you needn't begin protecting me against molestation52From young women until I ask you.53Anyone can tell the girl meant no harm.54He ain't no 'tec, he's a gentleman. Look at his boots.55How are all your people down at Selsey?56Who told you my people come from Selsey?57Never mind, they do.58How do you come to be up so far East?59You were born in Lisson Grove.60Oh, this is for my leaving Lisson Grove.61It weren't fit for a pig to live in62And I had to pay four and six a week...63Live where you like, but stop that noise.64Calm down, he can't touch you.65You've a right to live where you please.66I'm a good girl.67Yes you are.68Where do I come from?69Hexton.70Well who said I didn't? Blimey, you know everything, you do.71Sir, do you think you could find me a taxi?72I don't know if you noticed it, Madame, but it stopped raining.73You can get a motorbus to Hampton Court.74Well that's where you live, isn't it?75What impertinance!76Here, tell him where he comes from77If you want to go fortune-telling.78Cheltenham, Harrow, Cambridge and India?79Quite right!80Blimey, ain't it? Tecky's a blooming busybody.81Allow me to ask you. Do you do this sort of thing82For a living at a music hall?83Well, I have thought of it. Perhaps I will one day.84He's no gentleman, he ain't, interfering with a poor girl.85How do you do it, may I ask?86Simple phonetics, the science of speech.87That's my profession, also my hobby.88Anyone can spot an Irishman or a Yorkshireman89By his brogue, but I can place a man within six miles.90I can place him within two miles in London,91sometimes within two streets.92He ought to be ashamed of himself, unmanly coward.93Is there a living in that?94Oh yes, quite fair.95Let him mind his own business and leave a poor girl...96Woman! Cease this detestable boohooing instantly97Or else seek shelter at some other place of worship.98I've a right to be here if I like, same as you.99One who utters such disgusting and depressing noise100Has no right to be anywhere, no right to live.

173 评论(15)

相关问答