闪电小白猫
商务英语口语对话
Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 20xx is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.
莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 20xx 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。
Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.
海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。
Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.
莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。
Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.
海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。
Lester:Good. What about print and radio?
莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?
Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.
海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。
Lester:Any larger ads?
莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?
Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.
海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。
Lester:Sounds perfect.
莱司特:听起来很周全。
Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.
海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。
Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
海伦:哈???掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />
Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
凯文:我是李凯文。
Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。
Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?
Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact
information.
凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
Kevin:That would be great.
凯文:那样很好。
Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。
Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as
soon as I get them.
海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
Leslie:How are you this afternoon?
莱司利:今天下午过得如何?
Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。
Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.
莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。
Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
保罗:我看看……你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?
Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的.折扣。
Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
Paul:What about lead time?
保罗:交货时间呢?
Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。
Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。
Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.
贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。
Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.
拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。
Betty:Yes, how may I help you?
贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?
Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。
Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?
贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?
Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.
拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。
Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。
Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?
拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?
Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.
贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。
Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?
拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?
Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.
贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。
Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.
拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。
Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?
崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?
Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?
哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?
Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.
崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。
Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?
哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?
Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.
崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。
Harold:So, what are the unique functions?
哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?
Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.
崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。
Harold:No kidding?
哈洛德:真的吗?
Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.
崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。
Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?
哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?
Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.
崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。
Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.
哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。
我们是MJ
商务合作时,用英语来与客户进行对话,有什么范本吗?下面是我给大家整理的商务英语电话对话范文,供大家参阅!
A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?
A:您好,感谢您致电布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms.Jenkins, Please.
B:你好,我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。
A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling?
A:稍等,我去看看她是否在办公室。请问您是哪位?
B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling ___①___our meeting next Tuesday.
B:我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。
A: Thank you, Mr.Burton. Can you pleaseholdfor a moment? I'll check to see if she is available.
A:谢谢你,伯顿先生。请您先等一会儿好吗?我去看看她是否在办公室。
B: No problem.
B:没问题。
A: I'm sorry, Ms.Jenkins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch. Would you like to____②____for her?
A:非常抱歉,詹金思小姐现在不在办公室。她去吃午饭了。您愿意给她留个口信吗?
B: Yes, please have her ____③____when she returns to the office. It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today, she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.
B:好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。如果今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了,打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。
A: I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?
A:对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?
B: ____④____, my office number is 635-8799,Tell her to ask for extension 31.
B:没问题。我办公室的电话是635-8799,然后再接31分机。
A: I'm sorry, Mr.Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?
A:伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?
B: Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.
B:是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。
A: I will make sure Ms.Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afternoon.
A:我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。
B: Thank you very much.
B:非常感谢。
FFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?
办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?
NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?
尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?
OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 办公室文员: 请稍等。
OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。
HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?
海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?
NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?
HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。
NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。
HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?
海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?
NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.
尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。
HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.
海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。
NICK: That’s what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是这么想的。
HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th? 海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?
NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible? 尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?
HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.
海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。
NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.
尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。
HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?
NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。
HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized. 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。
NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.
尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。
HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?
海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?
NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.
尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。
HELEN: Same here. See you next week. 海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。
初级表达方式
1. Hello, Bill Burton speaking.
你好,我是比尔•伯顿。
2. What can I do for you?
您有事吗?
3. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you.
很高兴,我终于联系到您了。
4. I will be out of town that day.
那天,我要出城去办事。
5. What about Thursday afternoon?
周四下午怎么样?
6. Will that work for you?
你可以吗?
7. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?
我们定在2点好吗?
8. Hello, is Doris available?
你好,多丽丝在吗?
9. Who’s calling please?
请问您是哪位?
中级表达方式
1. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call.
我是布拉德福家庭公司的詹妮•詹金思,您给我打过电话。
2. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?
我的秘书说您打电话问我们下周二见面的事,是吗?
3. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?
我们有没有可能把见面时间改到周一?
4. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday.
对不起,恐怕我周一的日程已排满了。
5. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?
能否等您回来再说?
6. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.
我盼着下周四下午2点与您见面。
7. Actually, I do need to change the time of my appointment.
事实上,我确实需要改一下预约时间。
8. I have a scheduling conflict, and I can’t make it that early.
我的行程安排有点冲突,所以我无法那么早到医院。
9. Can you put me down for that time slot?
你能把我的名字记在这个时间段吗?
高级表达方式
1. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.
我想告诉您下周二我不能赴约。
2. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.
我原本打算在离开之前处理好见面之事,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。
3. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.
你如果要更改时间,请随时打我手机联系。
4. I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr. Parker.
我打电话是想确认一下你明天上午9点与帕克医生的预约有没有问题。
5. Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4.
对不起,夫人。午饭后唯一的空缺时间是1:15,不过我能把你加在4点以后。
情景对话(范例)
A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?
B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?
A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?
B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?
A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?
B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?
A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.
B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.
优质英语培训问答知识库