• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    147

留留恋恋
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文短古诗加翻译

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

淘淘7011

已采纳

英语古诗是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式,值得我们阅读欣赏,下面是我为大家带来简单英语古诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!

That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,

你受人指摘,并不是你的瑕疵,

For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;

因为美丽永远是诽谤的对象;

The ornament of beauty is suspect,

美丽的无上的装饰就是猜疑,

A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air.

像乌鸦在最晴朗的天空飞翔。

So thou be good, slander doth but approve

所以,检点些,谗言只能更恭维

Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time;

你的美德,既然时光对你钟情;

For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love,

因为恶蛆最爱那甜蜜的嫩蕊,

And thou present'st a pure unstained prime.

而你的正是纯洁无瑕的初春。

Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days,

你已经越过年轻日子的埋伏,

Either not assail'd or victor being charged;

或未遭遇袭击,或已克服敌手;

Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise,

可是,对你这样的赞美并不足

To tie up envy evermore enlarged:

堵住那不断扩大的嫉妒的口:

If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,

若没有猜疑把你的清光遮掩,

Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.

多少个心灵的王国将归你独占。

No longer mourn for me when I am dead

我死去的时候别再为我悲哀,

Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell

当你听见那沉重凄惨的葬钟

Give warning to the world that I am fled

普告给全世界说我已经离开

From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:

这龌龊世界去伴最龌龊的虫:

Nay, if you read this line, remember not

不呀,当你读到这诗,别再记起

The hand that writ it; for I love you so

那写它的手;因为我爱到这样,

That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot

宁愿被遗忘在你甜蜜的心里,

If thinking on me then should make you woe.

如果想起我会使你不胜哀伤。

O, if, I say, you look upon this verse

如果呀,我说,如果你看见这诗,

When I perhaps compounded am with clay,

那时候或许我已经化作泥土,

Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.

连我这可怜的名字也别提起,

But let your love even with my life decay,

但愿你的爱与我的生命同腐。

Lest the wise world should look into your moan

免得这聪明世界猜透你的心,

And mock you with me after I am gone.

在我死去后把你也当作笑柄。

O, lest the world should task you to recite

哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招

What merit lived in me, that you should love

我有什么好处,使你在我死后

After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,

For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

因外我一点值得提的都没有;

Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,

To do more for me than mine own desert,

过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,

And hang more praise upon deceased I

把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,

Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:

O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,

That you for love speak well of me untrue,

怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,

My name be buried where my body is,

愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,

And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,

And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

英文短古诗加翻译

322 评论(8)

扬州宏宏

英语古诗带翻译有:

1、天净沙·秋思——马致远

枯藤老树昏鸦,小桥流水人家。

古道西风瘦马,夕阳西下,断肠人在天涯。

Over old trees wreathed with rotten vines fly evening crows;Under a small bridge near a cottage a stream flows;One ancient road in the west wind a lean horse goes.

Westward declines the sun;Far,far from home is the heartbroken one.

2、寻隐者不遇——贾岛

松下问童子,言师采药去。

只在此山中,云深不知处。

I ask your lad neath a pine-tree,“My master’s gone for herbs,” says he.

You hide amid the mountains proud,I know not where deep in the cloud.

3、江雪——柳宗元

千山鸟飞绝,万径人踪灭。

孤舟蓑笠翁,独钓寒江雪。

From hill to hill no bird in flight,From path to path no man in sight.

A lonely fisherman afloat,is fishing snow on lonely boat.

4、独坐敬亭山——李白

众鸟高飞尽,孤云独去闲。

相看两不厌,只有敬亭山。

All birds have flown away,so high,A lonely cloud drifts on,so free.

Gazing on Mount lingting,nor I,Am tired of him,nor he of me.

5、问刘十九——白居易

绿蚁新醅酒,红泥小火炉。

晚来天欲雪,能饮一杯无?

My new brew gives green glow,My red clay stove flames up.

At dusk it threatens snow,Won‘t you come for a cup?

6、鸟鸣涧——王维

人闲桂花落,夜静春山空。

月出惊山鸟,时鸣春涧中。

Sweet laurel blooms fall unenjoyed,Vague hills dissolve into night void.

The moonrise startles birds to sing,Their twitters fill the date with spring.

234 评论(10)

相关问答