美羊羊小P
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面我为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订机票,欢迎大家学习!
预订机票情景对话一:
A:Excuse me,Miss.
A:小姐,打扎一下。
B:What can I do for you?
B:有事吗?
A:I've just heard an announcement that my flight has been delayed.
A:我刚听到广播,我乘坐的航班延误了。
B:What's your flight number?
B:您的航班号是多少?
A:Flight 64216 to Chengdu.
A:飞往成都的CA216航班。
B:Yes , it's true. It has been delayed.
B:是的,您的航班延误了。
A:Could you please tell me why?
A;您能告诉我是什么原因吗?
B:Yes,of course. The delay is due to heavy rain.
B:可以。由于大雨而延误了。
A:How long will the delay be? Do you have any further information about it?
A:要延误多久?您有进一步的消息吗?
B:I am sorry,we don't know the extent of the delay at present. But according to the latest weather forecast,there will be a change in weather soon.
B:很抱歉,我们现在也不知道会延误多久。但是根据最新的天气预报,天气很快会变好的。
A:We have to wait. Well , is it possible for the rain to stop before noon?
A:我们只能等了。嗯,中午前雨会停吗?
B:It's hard to say. Weather is so changeable in the summer. Please listen to the latest announce-ment about your flight.
B:很难说,夏天的天气多变。请收听有关航班的最新通告。
A:Yes,I will. Thanks a lot. Bye!
A:好的,我会的。非常感谢。再见!
B:Bye
B:再见!
预订机票情景对话二:
A:Hello! This is Air China Booking Office.
A:您好!中国国际航空公司售票处。
B:Hello! I'd like to reconfirm my flight reservation.
B:您好!我想确认我的订座。
A:May I know your flight number,please?
A:请问您的航班号码是多少?
B:It's flight CA169 , which leaves Beijing at 8 : 00 a.m. on January 20th.
B:CA169航班,1月20日早上八点离开北京的。
A:Oh,yes. That's our regular flight to Nanchang. Would you please tell me your name?
A:哦,是的。那是我们飞往南昌的定期航班。请问您的名字?
B:My name is Deng Li.
B:我叫邓立。
A:Yes, here you are. You're flying in economy class. Is that right?
A:好的,找到了。您要坐经济舱,对吗?
B:Oh,no.I'm sure I made a reservation for a first-class ticket.
B:噢,不是。我记得我订的是头等舱。
A:Let me check. Now,your ticket is in order. Thank you for calling to reconfirm.
A:我再看看。现在您的票全办妥了。谢谢您打电话来确认订座。
B:That's what I should do. And I don't want to lose it.
B:这是我应该做的。并且我不想失掉我的订座。
A:Quite right. If you don't confirm, the reservation will be cancelled 72 hours before the departure time. In order not to miss your flight, I think you should pick up your ticket as early as possible.
A:对。假如您不确认订座,起飞前72小时会被取消的。为了不错过航班,我想您应该尽早取票。
B:OK ! I shall.
B:好的!我会的。
预订机票情景对话三:
A:I'd like to book a ticket to Shanghai.
A:我想订一张去上海的机票。
B:When would you like to fly?
B:您想要什么时问的票?
A:As soon as possible. Do you have a flight tomorrow?
A:越快越好。你们明天有航班吗?
B:I will check, please hold on. Sorry to say that flight is all booked up. Can I book you for the 3rd of September?
B:让我查一下,请别挂机。对不起,航班都订满了。我能为您订9月3日的票吗?
A:That will be OK.
A:可以。
B:How many people are there in your party?
B:请问一行几人?
A:Just me this time.
A:这次只有我一个。
B:What class will you fly? Frst class? Business class? Or economy class?
B:您要什么舱位的?头等舱?商务舱?还是经济舱?
A:Economy class will be fine.
A:经济舱就很好。
B:Round trip or one way trip?
B:双程还是单程?
A:I would like to book a one way fip ticket.
A:我想要单程的。
B:How will you pay,cash or charge?
B:您如何付钱,现金还是划卡?
A:I would like to pay by check.
A:我想付支票。
B:I am sorry , we do not accept checks.
B:对不起,我们不接受支票。
A:I'll pay by charge card then.
A:那我就划卡吧。
B:Great. What name shall I put the reservation under?
B:好的。请问留谁的名字?
A:Lucy Green.
A;露西·格林。
B:You are booked;Ms. Green.
B:格林小姐,您的票已经订好了。
A:Thanks a lot.
A:非常感谢。
B:It's a pleasure.
B:不客气。
预订机票情景对话四:
A:Hello,China Travel Agency. Can I help you?
A:您好,中国旅行社。能为您服务吗?
B:Yes. I'd like to travel to London. So I want you to make a reservation for me on May 1 st.
B:是的。我想去伦敦旅游所以想让你替我预订一张5月1日的机票。
A:Just a moment, please. I'm sorry but the flights are fully booked on that day. The next available flight is on May 2nd.They have two flights, one at 9: 30 a. m. and another at 2: 00 p. m.Both flights have seats available.
A:请稍等。很抱歉,那天的票全部订完了。您能乘坐的下一趟航班是5月2日,有两次航班,一次是上午9: 30的,一次是下午2: 00的。两次航班都有座位。
B:That's great! I'd like to take the first available flight. I'll need an economy ticket
B:太好了!我想乘坐第一班飞机。我要一张经济舱的机位。
A:One way trip or round trip?
A:是单程机票还是往返机票?
B:One way trip. What's the fare,please?
B:单程机票。请问多少钱?
A:Economy fare for one way trip is 2,300 yuan.
A:经济舱的单程票价是2 300元。
B:I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?
B:我知道了。我的机票确认了吗?
A:Yes,I have confirmed your ticket.
A:是的,我已确认了您的机票。
B:Here is 2,300 yuan.
B:给你2 300元。
A:Thank you. Here is the ticket and receipt. Have a good time.
A.谢谢.这是机票和收据。祝您玩儿得高兴。
预订机票情景对话五:
A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?
A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?
B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.
B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。
A:May I have your name,please?
A:请问您叫什么名字?
B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?
B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后 天?
A:Certainly.
A:当然可以。
B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?
B:后天同次航班有座吗?
A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.
A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m
B:Thanks a lot.
B:多谢。
A:You are welcome.
A:不用谢。
beetleleon
A:Hello. Kennedy International Airport. Good morning! May I help you?
A:你好。这里是肯尼迪国际机场。早上好!请问需要什么帮助?
B:Hello! I'd like to book a flight to London on April 9th. Is there a flight at11:00 a. m. ?
B:您好!我想预订4月9号到伦敦的机票。请问上午11点有航班吗?
A:One second, please. I'll have a look at the time table for you. Sorry, that non-stop flight you want is fully booked,but you can catch a UA Flight UA-1699 via Paris at 9:00 a.m.
A:请稍等,我为您查一下时刻表。很抱歉,您要的直达航班已经预订满了。不过,您可以乘坐经停巴黎的.美联航班UA-1699次,上午9点起飞。
B:To have a stopover in Paris before getting to London, right?
B:是不是到伦敦之前,在巴黎停留一下?
A:That's right,sir. But you won't have to change planes.
A:是的,先生。但是不需要换机。
B:Okay. Flight UA-1699 will be fine.
B:好吧。那就订UA-1699次航班了。
A:Do you want to travel first class or economy class?
A:头等舱还是经济舱?
B:Economy class.
B:经济舱。
A:Okay. How many tickets?
A:好的。订几张?
B:Two. And single-way.
B:两张单程的。
A:OK.
A:好的。
B:How much is the fare?
B:多少钱。
A:It's $ 1500 for two single-way tickets.
A:两张单程票.一共1500美元。
B:When is the plane due?
B:飞机什么时候到?
A:It gets to London at 8-00 p. m. in local time. Shall I issue your tickets now?
A:伦敦当地时间晚上8点。现在就给您出票吗?
B:Yes. Thank you.
B:是的.谢谢。
A:Have you got anything to declare?
A:你有什么东西要报关吗?
B:Yes, I've got a bottle of perfume and a bottle of whisky.
B:有,我带了一瓶香水和一瓶威士忌。
A:One bottle of perfume?
A:—瓶香水?
B:Yes,one bottle of perfume.
B:对,一瓶香水。
A:And what's this?
A:这是什么?
B:It's a bottle of whisky.
B:是一瓶成士忌。
A:All right.Thank you.
A:好了。谢谢你。
孔雀凉凉
空乘服务常用英语 would youlike anything to drink first? 您想先喝点什么? here istoday''s menu.what would you like to have? 这是今天的菜单,你想吃些什么? thank you forwaiting sir.here you are.anything more? 谢谢,让您久等了。这是您的饭和咖啡,还要点什么? how about thesweet? 甜食要不要? may i clear up yourtable now? 现在可以收拾您的桌子吗? are you goingto study there or just for sight seeing? 你是去学习还是只去旅游? the flight hasbeen delayed because of bad weather. 由于天气恶劣,航班已经延误。 we can''t takeoff because the airport is closed due to poor visibility. 由于低能见度,机场关闭,我们不能起飞。 our plane isbumping hard.please keep your seat belt fastened。 我们的飞机颠簸得厉害,请系好安全带。 before take-off 起飞前 1. morning, madam(sir). welcomeboard! 早上好,女士(先生)。欢迎登机! 2. may i introduce myself, i''m ___, the chief purser of this flight. 请允许自我介绍。我叫___,本次航班的乘主任务长。 3. morning, sir. welcome aboard. business class or economy? 早上好,先生。欢迎登机。坐公务还是经济舱? 4. follow me, please. your seat is in the middle of the cabin. 请跟我来,您的座位在客舱中部。 5. an aisle seat on the left side ------ here you are, sir. 是左边靠走廊座位------这是您的座位。 6. i’m afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20c is just two rows behind on theother aisle. 恐怕您坐错位子了,20c正好在那边走廊的后二排。 7. excuse me for a second, i’ll check. 请稍等一下,我查查看。 8. the plane is about to take off. please don''t walk about in the cabin. 飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。 9. you know the weather in hongkong is not so good. it has been delayed. 你知道香港的天气不太好,飞机延误了。 10. air china flight ca937 leaves at 0730 in the morning. 中国国际航空公司ca937航班,上午7:30起飞。 11. flight no. 926, leaving tokyo at 1740, flies nonstop back to beijing. ca926航班17:40离开东京直飞回北京。 12. you’re flying economy class. is that right? 您是坐经济舱,对吗? emergencysituation 紧急情况 1. fasten your seat belts immediately. the plane will make an emergency landingbecause of the sudden breakdown of an engine. 马上系好安全带。由于飞机发动机出现故障,将做紧急迫降。 2. don''t panic! 不要惊慌。 3. our captain has confidence to land safely. all the crew members of thisflight are well trained for this kind of situation. so please obey instructions from us. 我们的机长完全有信心安全着陆。我们所有的机组人员在这方面都受过良好的训练,请听从我们的指挥。 4. take out the life vest under your seat and put it on! 从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它! 5. don''t inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave theaircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab. 请不要在客舱内将救生衣充气!一离开飞机立即拉下小红头充气。 6. put the mask over your face! 戴上氧气面罩! 7. bend your head between your knees! 把你的头弯下来放在两膝之间! 8. bend down and grab your ankles. 弯下身来,抓住脚踝。 9. get the extinguisher. 拿灭火器来! 10. open seat belts. leave everything behind and come this way! 解开安全带,别拿行李,朝这边走! 11. this plane has eight emergency exits. please locate the exit nearest toyou. 本架飞机有八个安全门,请找到离你最近的那个门。 12. jump and slide down! 跳滑下来