zhang太太
商务英语口语
引导语:我整理了一些商务英语口语,希望能够帮助大家提高自己的口语水平哟。
1. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。
2. I hoped we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
3. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
希望我们能够继续合作。
4. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。
5. We hoped that this market trend will continue.
希望市场形势能够继续保持。
6. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。
7. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。
8. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望尽快得到你们的答复。
9. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
我们期待你们的尽快答复。
10. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.
希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。
11. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods .
我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
12. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
13. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
14. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
15. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
16. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
17. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
18. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
19. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
20. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.
希望你们尽早进行结算。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感谢您的早日结算。
23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望尽快解决债权问题。
24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .
希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。
25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。
26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。
28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。
29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。
30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。
31.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.
这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。
32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。
33.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.
它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。
80年代之后
在商务合作之中,和外国的客户用英语进行对话是很自然的事情。下面是我给大家整理了 商务英语 对话,供大家参阅! 商务英语对话:国际贸易 Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking. 贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。 Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers. 拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。 Betty:Yes, how may I help you? 贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗? Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices. 拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。 Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind? 贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣? Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven. 拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。 Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders. 贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。 Ralph:And the price on the RS-four? 拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢? Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order. 贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。 Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications? 拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和 说明书 吗? Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon. 贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。 Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye. 拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。 商务英语对话:下定单 Leslie:How are you this afternoon? 莱司利:今天下午过得如何? Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers. 保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。 Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list. 莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。 Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts? 保罗:我看看……。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗? Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more. 莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。 Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units? 保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣? Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent. 莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。 Paul:What about lead time? 保罗:交货时间呢? Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment. 莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。 Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment? 保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款? Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor. 莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。 Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units. 保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。 Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it. 莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。 商务英语对话:国际贸易 保险 Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order. 海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。 Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value? 亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。 Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive. 海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。 Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods. 亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。 Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent. 海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。 Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection. 亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。 Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost. 海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。 Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation. 亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。 Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates. 海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。 Henry:I see. 亨利:我了解。 Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates. 海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。 Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end. 亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。 Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer. 海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。
优质英语培训问答知识库