休普若斯
外贸常用商务英语口语大全
很多外贸新手要面临客户来访的事宜,其中语言工具问题也是困扰相当多的业务员。面对老外对话,听不懂,说不出是件很尴尬的事情,希望整理下来这些东西能够对外贸小伙伴有一定的帮助作用!
一、商务:
what time would be convenient for you?
你看什么时间比较方便?
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.
我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。
Here is to our next project!
为我们下一个项目干杯!
would you please tell me when you are free?
请问你什么时候有空?
gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
what I care about is the quality of the goods.
我关心的是货物的质量。
please have a look at those samples.
请给我看一下那些样品。
I'd like to know any business connections abroad.
我想多了解一些你们公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。
can I have your price list?
你能给我价格单吗?
will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?
I am in charge of export business.
我负责出口生意。
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.
我正考虑向你们订货。
what about the prices?
那价格方面怎么样?
Let's call it a deal.
好,成交!
our product is the best seller.
我们的产品最畅销。
our product is really competitive in the word market.
我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。
our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.
我们的产品行销海外许多地区。
It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.
"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。
I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意兴隆。
I want to know your products.
我想了解一下你们的产品。
this is our latest development.
这是我们的新产品。
we have a wide selection of colors and designs.
我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.
质量必须与样品一样。
二、价格
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.
我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。
Is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price.
我们很难再降价了。
our prices are the most reasonable.
我们的价格是最合理的。
can you cut down the price for me?
你们可以降低价格吗?
we can offer you discount terms.
我们可以向你提供折扣。
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
I can assure you our price is very favourable.
我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。
Please give us your best price.
请给我们报最低价。
All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.
所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的价格太高,我们不能接受。
I can't allow the price you ask for.
我不能同意你们要求的价格。
we can't cover our production cost at this price.
这个价格我们不能保本。
Are the price on the list firm offers?
报价单上的价格是实价吗?
This is the lowest possible price.
这是最低价了。
thank you for your inquiry.
感谢贵方询价。
How about the prices?
价格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
三、谈判与合同
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的`,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
我们什么时候签订合同?
Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?
我想该签合同了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。
As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.
由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。
There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.
关于合同我想提出几点看法。
The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.
卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。
No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.
签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。
Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.
合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。
We can get the contract finalized now.
现在我们可以签订合同了。
Have you any questions in regards to the contract?
关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?
四、订货
When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
你什么时候能确定订单?
We want to order this article from you.
我们想订这种做。
What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你们订货的最低量是多少?
May I see your list?
我可以看一下你的货单吗?
We postponed an order.
我们推了订货。
Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.
一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。
We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.
已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。
We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.
我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.
很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。
As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.
因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。
I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.
我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.
我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.
如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.
我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.
我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。
There is a change we have to make in the order.
订单中有一处需要修改。
五、运输
We require that transshipment be allowed.
我们要求允许转船。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你们什么时候装船?
We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我们将按规定的时间发货。
When can you make the balance shipment?
你们何时可以发余下的货呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?
不知道能否尽快装运订货?
Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.
我们讨论一下运输方式吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?
你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
你所打算的是哪一种发货期?
Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.
请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。
When can we collect the goods?
我们什么时候可以提货?
We can't advance the time of delivery.
我们无法将交货时间提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.
十分抱歉,交货拖延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你们需要多长时间发货?
六、付款
Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.
我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。
Can you pay it on an installment basis?
你们这里可以分期付款吗?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你同意分期付款吗?
How would you like payment be made?
你们采取什么付款方式?
We expect payment in advance on first orders.
我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。
What are your terms of payment?
你们的付款条件是什么?
We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.
我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。
Do you accept D/P payment terms.
你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
这张信用证的有效期是多久?
七、投诉与索赔
The shipment is stuck in customs.
出货在海关受阻。
If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.
如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。
I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。
We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.
很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。
Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.
经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。
The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.
所发送的货比原样品差。
How many are you short?
你们缺了多少?
Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?
你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。
Who'll bear the freight?
运费由谁来承担?
We have a complaint about quality.
我们要起诉质量问题。
We have to file a claim on you.
我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。
The goods you sent are not up to the standard.
你们发运来的货物不符合标准。
I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.
我认为责任不在我方。
We can only take on so much.
我们只能承受这么多。
八、税收
Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.
纳税是每个公民的义务。
How many types are taxes divided into?
税收可分为多少税种?
Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.
所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。
The tax rate China is not very high.
中国的税收率不是很高。
What's the personal income tax rate?
个人所得税是多少?
Tax evasion is also a crime.
偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。
To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.
不开invoice是一种偷税行为。
Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.
偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。
Shall savings interest be taxed?
存款利息要纳税吗?
warmerting
在从事与商务英语相关方面工作的时候,拥有一口流利的商务英语口语学习就显得非常的重要,很多学员想提升自己的商务英语口语水平,但是找不到相关的句子。接下来我在这里给大家带来简短的常用商务英语句子,希望对你有所帮助! 1.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries 我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。 2.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price 我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。 3.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own 我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。 4.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas 我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。 5.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market 我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。 6.These items are most salable in our market 在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。 7.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy 在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。 8.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent 我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。 9.Our strip scissors are packed in boxes of one dozen each, boxes to a wooden case我们的旅行剪刀是用林箱包装的,每个木箱装盒,每盒一打。 10.In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepared to accept your price鉴于我们过去几年来的友好合作,我们准备接受你们的报价。 11.The goods we packed in new and sound jute bags, each containing about pounds货物是用坚固的新麻袋包装的,每袋约重磅。 12.Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases在运输或储存时,纸箱不会和木箱混在一起,所以纸箱的破损率要低于木箱的破损率。 13.We have made a number of improvements in packaging and presentation Please set your mind at ease我们在包装装潢上做了许多改进,敬请放心。 14.The cigars are packed pieces to a small packet, packets to a carton, cartons to a cardboard container雪茄烟每包支,每个纸盒包,每个纸板箱装个纸盒。 15.What do you think of humor in business presentation?你怎么看商务演讲中的幽默? 16.Laughter is necessary in work Corporate humor helps to make your workload light and boosts your energy level And if you have a sense of humor, it helps to enhance atmosphere at the presentation and the audience will become more friendly and engaging幽默在工作中是很必要的。工作中的幽默能帮助减轻你的工作负担,提高能量水平。而且如果你有幽默感,这可以你活跃演讲的气氛,观众也变得更友好和有魅力。 17.Now let me make a brief introduction of my company 下面我简单介绍一下我公司的基本情况。 18.Our company specializes in the production of telecommunication facilities我们公司主要生产电信设备。 19.We have had much experience in handling textiles 我们具有丰富的经营纺织品的经验。 20.Thank you for your inquiry Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量? 21.Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC We met several years ago 你还记得我吗?Benjamin Liu在PVC市场部。我们几年前见过。 22.We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。 23.Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品 24.What about the price?对价格有何看法? 25.What about having a look at sample first?先看一看产品吧? 26.We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。 27.It sees there is nothing more I can do but accept this price看来我也只好接受这个价格了。 28.Business it quite possible if each side makes some concessions如果双方都作一些步让,生意是完全可以成交的。 29.We are pleased to grand you a % discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order既然你们同意增加订购数量,我们也很高兴给予你们原报价的%的折扣。 30.As a special accommodation, we agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once作为通融,我方同意你方采用付款交单方式,但仅此一次。 31.Nice to meet you I’ve heard a lot about you 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。 32.Excuse me I’ll be right back 对不起,我马上回来 33.These cartons are well protected against moisture by plastic lining这些纸盒内有塑料衬里,防潮性能很好。 34.Reliability is our strong point可靠性正是我们产品的优点。 35.We plan to use cardboard or plastic cartons for the outer packing我们打算利用纸板箱或塑料箱作为外包装。 36.Cartons are less expensive, lighter to carry and cost lower freight纸盒没有那么贵,便于运输,运费也低。 37.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods它们节省了货运时间,便于货物的储存和分配。 38.Our containers are in complete conformity to the specification laid down by the International Standardization Organization我方集装箱的规格完全符合国际标准化组织规定的标准。 39.As a gesture of friendship, we accept the price of $, for pairs of leather shoes为了表示友谊,我们接受双皮鞋为美元的价格。 40.Since it is the case, we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to $ per piece既然是这样的情况,我们愿意破例答应你方要求,将价格每个降至美元。 41.As our agent you should send us your market report regularly at least once every three month作为我方代理,你方应该经常寄来市场报告,至少每个季度一份。 42.We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms and condition of the agency agreement希望你方能严格遵守代理协议中的所有条款。 43.During the validity of the agency agreement you should not handing any other foreign products of the same line and competitive types在代理协议有效期间,贵方不得经营任何其它同类和具有竞争性的国外产品。 44.To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval事先未经过我方同意,作为我方的独家代理商是不能同时经销其它厂商的同类产品的。 45.During the agency please pay close attention to the consumer’s comments on our products在代理过程中,请密切注意消费者对我方产品的意见。 46.We believe that your clients will find the improved packing satisfactory and your fears unwarranted我方相信你们的客户会对改进过的包装满意的,你们的担心是多余的。 47.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods它们节省了货运时间,便于货物的储存和分配。 48.We refer carton packing to wooden case packing我们更货向用纸盒包装,而不是用木箱包装。 49.I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 50.You're going out of your way for us,I believe我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
优质英语培训问答知识库