白树dodo
“美食”的通俗说法是 delicious foods; fine foods; tasty foods; delicious cuisine....也可以用源自法文的 gourmet(发音 go may),意思是精美可口的食物,还包括美酒在内。当然, gourmet 也可以理解为 精通美食的人。
耗子爱熊猫
“你家的菜真的好吃”用英语这样说:Your food is really delicious.
此外,还有以下几种表达方式来表达“你家的菜真的好吃”。
it's delicious(它很好吃)
it's wonderful(这是美好的)
I love it(我爱它)
Yummy!(美味!)
How delicious it is!(它是多么美味!)
It's nice to palate(这是很好的口感)
It's good to eat(吃得很好)
The food here deserves its name(饭菜果然名不虚传)
It has a very delicate taste(这道菜很鲜美)
Are not you a great cook !(你做的菜真好吃!)
七月小太阳
cate;finefood;delicacy1、cate英[keɪt]美[ket]2、finefood3、delicacy英['delɪkəsɪ]美['dɛləkəsi]美食”的通俗说法是deliciousfoods;finefoods;tastyfoods;deliciouscuisine....也可以用源自法文的gourmet(发音gomay),意思是精美可口的食物,还包括美酒在内。当然,gourmet也可以理解为精通美食的人。Deliciousfooddelicacies;finefood.
美妮宝贝
用英语是"Your food is really delicious"。
A: What are today's specials?B: Steak is today's special.A: I'd like a steak.B: How would you like it done?A:今天的特色菜是什么?B:今天的特色菜是牛排。A:我要一份牛排。B:您要几分熟?
例:lip-smacking desserts (香啧啧的甜点)
I'm glad we came here. This is really delicious!
很高兴来到这里。这真的很美味。
I was worried you would think it was too far to drive.
我担心你会觉得开车太远。
Well, it's true I've never driven two hours just to get lunch.But really, I think it's worth it.
这倒是真的,我从未开过两个小时的车子,只是为了吃顿午餐。但是不错,我觉得很值得。
I think if you try some more authentic Chinese food,you might understand how we students from Taiwan suffer.
如果你再吃些地道的中国菜,你就会了解我们台湾学生所遭受的了。
How do you mean "suffer"?
你说“遭受”是什么意思?
I mean, in Milwaukee there is no good Chinese food.So we miss the food in Taiwan too much.Sometimes we just have to drive down here to Chicago to find something better.
优质英语培训问答知识库