• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    169

不计较的心
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语朗读对话材料

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

晴空,朗照

已采纳

英语情景对话犹如汉语中的“看人说话,量体裁衣”,就是说应该在不同情景中运用不同的表达方式适时、适地地传递语言,交流信息。我精心收集了关于面试英语对话听力材料,供大家欣赏学习!

A: I've read your resume, and I remember it says you worked in GE company for quite a number of years.

A:我已经看了您的履历表,我记得上面说 您在通用电气公司工作过好几年。

B: Yes. I stayed with them for almost four years since my graduation from University of Foreign Trade in 2003.

B:对。自2003年我从外贸大学毕业时算 起,我已经在那儿待了差不多4年了。

A: Did you enjoy working there?

A:您喜欢那儿的工作吗?

B: Yes, I did. I started as an office clerk, and became a department manager three years later. About one year ago, I was appointed assistant to the general manager.

B:是的,我喜欢。我从办公室职员做起,3 年后成了一名部门经理。大约在1年 前,我被任命为总经理助理。

A: What did you exactly do in that position?

A:您担任那个职务具体做什么工作?

B: Well, I assisted the general manager with his work in many ways. Sometimes I presided over meeting or took part in some social activities in his name. I was also in charge of making credit inquires, approving payment terms and things like that. But I was mainly responsible for the feasibility studies of the projects, such as estimating the market potential of a newly developed product, competition in the industry, investment environment, credit study of the investment partners, and so forth.

B:啊,我在很多方面协助总经理工作。有 时候,我代表他主持会议或参加社会活 动。我还要负责进行信用咨询、审批付 款条件,诸如此类的事情。但我主要是 负责项目的可行性研究,比如,评估一个新开发产品的市场潜力、行业竞争情况、 投资环境、投资伙伴的信用研究,等等。

A: I can see you did a lot of work. Mr. Wei, you must have done a good job in that corporation. Not many young people at your age can expect to reach a higher position than assistant to the general manager. So I don't quite understand why left the post.

A:看得出来您做了许多工作。魏先生,您 在那家公司一定干得很出色。没有多少 像您这种年纪的青年人能指望担任比总 经理助理更高的职务。因此,我就不太 理解您为什么要放弃那个职位。

B: I never easily give up something that is valuable. Before I decided to quit that position, I had made a thorough analysis of things like what I would gain and what I would lose here in your company. You know, Hongkong has always been a fascinating place to me, full of challenges as well as hopes. In addition to this, I have the specialized knowledge and the necessary experience of making a good assistant to the investment manager. Of course, opportunities to work abroad and a higher salary are also important to me. So I believe it’s worthwhile to come here to work.

B:我从不轻易放弃有价值的东西。我在决 定放弃那个职务以前,就对于在贵公司 我会得到什么和我会失去什么之类的问 题做过全面的分析。您知道,对我来讲, 香港从来都是一个迷人的地方,既充满 了希望,又充满了挑战。另外,我具备当 好投资部经理助理的专业知识和必要的 经历。当然,有机会出国工作和较高的 工资对我也很重要。所以,我相信来此 工作是值得的。

A: Excuse me, is this personnel division?

A:劳驾,请问这是人事部吗?

B: Yes. What can I do for you?

B:是的。我能为你做些什么?

A: I came about your advertisement for an assistant of manager. Is there any still available?

A:我是来应聘你们经理助理的。还有空缺 职位吗?

B: Oh, yes. Won’t you sit down? What’s your surname?

B:有。请坐,请问贵姓?

A: My surname is Xiao.

A:我姓肖。

B: What’s your first name, Mr. Xiao?

B:你叫什么名字,肖先生?

A: It's Jianguo.

A:建国。

B: I’m the director of personnel devision of the company, Mr. Brown.

B:我是人事部经理布朗先生。

A: How do you do, Mr. Brown?

A:你好,布朗先生。

B: How do you do, Mr. Xiao?

B:你好,肖先生。

A: Here is my resume.

A:这是我的简历。

B: Fine. You've been in the States about six years, haven’t you?

B:好的。你已在美国生活了 6年,是吗?

A: Yes, I came to study in Princeton University in 1989.

A:是的,我是1989年来普林斯顿大学学习的。

B: Could you tell me what types of people you like to work with?

B:能不能告诉我你喜欢与哪一类人一起工 作?

A: To tell you the truth, I can cooperate with various people. I’m an easygoing person. But of course, I especially enjoy working with people who are responsible, friendly and helpful.

A:说真话,我能和各种各样的人合作。我 是容易相处的人。但是,当然,我特别喜 欢与有责任感、待人友好、乐于助人的人 一起工作。

B: Why are you interested in the position?

B:你为什么对这一职位感兴趣?

A: I think I’m fit for the position. For I’m sure my major would be of great use for the position. I’m quite happy in my present work, but I hope I would have more responsibility and improve my position.

A:我认为我适合这一职位。因为我肯定我 的所学专业对这一工作一定会很有用 处。我目前的工作让我很开心,但我希 望能承担更多的责任,找到更好的工作。

A: What contribution did you make to your current organization?

A:你对目前的工作单位有何贡献?

B: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

B:我已经完成了 3个新项目,而且我相信 我能将我的经验运用到这份工作上。

A: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

A:为什么你认为自己能胜任这份工作?

B: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

B:我在学习和实习工作中得到了锻炼,使 我有能力胜任这份工作。我相信我能成功。

A: Are you a multi-tasked individual? Do you work well under stress or pressure?

A:你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人 吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

B: Yes, I think so. The trait is needed in my current position and I know I can handle it well.

B:是的,我可以。这种特点就是我目前工 作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

A: What is your strongest trait?

A:你个性上最大的特点是什么?

B: Helpfulness and caring.

B:乐于助人和关心他人。

A: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

A:你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

B: They say Mr. Du is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

B:他们说,杜先生是位诚实、工作努力,又 很负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

英语朗读对话材料

220 评论(9)

MING0720HK

一般意义上的英语情景对话教学,是指教师为达到教学目标,通过学生分组,各自扮演相应的角色,在特定的场所(通常在教室)表现特定的故事情景。我整理了初中英语对话材料,欢迎阅读!

A:I need a little help. Could you tell me how to get to the Palace Museum?

A:我有点事想麻烦您。您能告诉我怎么去故宫博物院吗?

B:Sure,are you going by bus?

B:当然,你要搭公共汽车吗?

A:Yes.

A:是的。

B:Well, first go down to the railway station.

B:嗯,首先,走到火车站。

A:I see.

A:我明白了。

B:Then,take the No. 188 bus to the National Palace Museum.

B:然后,坐188路公共汽车到故宫博物院。

A:How far is that?

A:有多远?

B:Just three stops down.

B:3站就到了。

A:How long? I beg your pardon?

A:多远?请您再重复一遍,好吗?

B:Three stops.

B:3站。

A:I see. That's three stops.

A:知道了。3站。

B:You need to be at the very front of the bus.

B:你最好站在公共汽车最前面。

A:OK.

A:好的。

have it out with sb.解决争端

A:I know you didn't agree with me at that point. Please talk with me, OK?

A:我知道在那点上你和我意见不一致,跟我说说好么?

B:Do I have the right to change your idea?

B:我有权利改变你的主意么?

A:Don't be in the sulks, let's have it out.

A:别生闷气了,我们说出来解决行不行?

B:I have no time to discuss with you.

B:我没工夫和你讨论。

A:Oh, please, don't be like that, we are friends, right?

A:请别这样,我们是朋友嘛。

have a head like a sleve 健忘

A:What's that lady's name?

A:那位夫人叫什么来着?

B:I thought you'd been introduced to her twice.

B:我觉得已经给你介绍过两次了。

A:Yeah. But I still cannot remember her name. I've got a head like a sieve.

A:不错,但我还是没有记住她的名字,我很健忘。

A:Excuse me.

A:打搅一下。

B:Yes?

B:有事吗?

A:I was wondering if you could help me.

A:您是否能帮我个忙?

B:Of course yes.

B:当然可以。

A:I want to go to the zoo , but I lost my way. Could you tell me how I can get there?

A:我想去动物园,但我迷路了。您能告诉我怎么去那儿吗?

B:OK. It's not far from here. Do you want to go there by bus or on foot?

B:行。那儿离这儿不远。你想坐车去还是步行去?

A:On foot.

A:步行。

B:OK. Walk along the road and turn left at the first crossing. And walk straight about ten minutes, you will find the zoo on your left hand side.

B:好的。沿着条路走,在第一个十字路口左拐,然后直走大概十分钟,你会发现动物园就在你的左手边。

A:I see. Thank you so much.

A:我明白了。多谢。

B:You're welcome.

B:不客气。

have a thin skin 爱面子

A:Why are you so interested in the girl?

A:你为什么对那个女孩这么感兴趣?

B:I'd like to take her to the party.

B:我想带她去参加舞会。

A:She has a thin skin. I bet she will not go out with you.

A:她脸皮很薄,我打赌她不会和你出去。

B:You just wait and see.

B:那你等着瞧吧。

263 评论(10)

相关问答