• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    101

墨小客s
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文诗朗诵选择

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

凯凯妞妞

已采纳

英语诗歌 是高校专业英国文学课程教学中要的一门课,中国有优美诗歌,英国也有优美诗歌,需要介绍诗人生平,分析诗歌语言,讲解诗歌内容。下面我整理了英语优美诗歌朗诵,供你阅读参考。

The same leaves over and over again!

They fall from giving shade above

To make one texture of faded brown

And fit the earth like a leather glove.

同样的叶子,一回又一回!

从投下树阴的高处飘落,

堆积成枯褐的纹理,

仿佛给大地戴上了皮手套。

Before the leaves can mount again

To fill the trees with another shade,

They must go down past things coming up.

They must go down into the dark decayed.

叶子再次爬上高枝

为大树添上另一重树阴之前,

它们必须坠落,与向上的一切擦肩。

它们必须坠落,进入黑暗,腐化。

They must be pierced by flowers and put

Beneath the feet of dancing flowers.

However it is in some other world

I know that this is the way in ours.

它们必然为花朵所穿透,

躺在迎风招展的花朵脚下。

而在另一生境,

我知道,这也是我们的历程。

I Learn To Be Strong 我学会坚强

Words of wisdom come to my ears,

智慧之语穿过我的耳朵,

Telling me what I know in my heart,

告诉我一些我心中早已明白,

But never wanted to hear.

却不愿去相信的一番话。

With the truth finally said and out in the open for me to plainly see,

当真言终于被道出,并展现于我面前,使我不得不现实地面对时,

I wonder why I can love so deeply but never had that love returned back to me.

我问自己为什么我会爱得如此深切,而那爱情却从未走向我。

I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long,

我坦然告白埋藏于心中已久的那份情感,

But with his soft- hearted rejection,

但在他温柔的宛然拒绝声中,

I realize I have to be strong.

我认识到我必须坚强。

With tears that want to flow from my eyes,

当眼泪欲夺眶而出时,

I feel that my heart, along with my composure, slowly dies.

我感觉到我的心在沉静中慢慢熄灭。

While this dramatic side is showing through with my ability to question and reason,

这时,一个坚强的声音伴随着我理智的思考再现,

I think I may have found something in me that I can believe in.

我可能已经找到我对自己的信心。

Love hurts . . .

爱情痛心…

That's what they all say,

人们都这样说,

But I will love again when all this pain and sorrow goes away.

但是当所有这些伤与痛消却之时,我要再次去爱。

So I sit and think of all the things this situation has cost,

于是我坐下来,思考着所有这一切能带来的影响,

And I realize that nothing very important has been lost.

我骤然发现原来自己并没有失去任何重要的东西。

Instead, a learning experience has come from all this.

相反,我从中收获了 经验 和智慧,

I've learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.

我已经明白:生活中没有任何事情比自身的快乐更重要。

No matter who you are, where you are, I wish every one of us is learning to be stronger.

不论你是谁,身在何处,我希望我们每个人都在学着更坚强。

Life is A Journey 人生如旅

From the hell to the heaven,

There's no straight way to walk.

Sometimes up, sometimes down.

Hope creates a heaven for us,

Despair makes a hell for us.

地狱天堂路遥遥,

理想捷径无处寻。

起起落落前行路,

一线希望造天堂,

千般绝望坠地狱。

Some choices are waiting for me,

Which one on earth is better?

No God in the world can help me,

Choosing is the 1)byname of freedom,

Different choice makes different future.

前行歧路须选择,

究竟哪条会更好?

绝无上帝可依凭,

自由别名乃选择,

不同抉择造异境。

It's stupid to put eyes on others.

I have to make up my own mind,

Going my way to the destination.

盲随他人不明智,

吾须定夺前行路,

不达目标誓不休。

Facing success or failure,

It's no need to care too much.

Only if I've tried my best,

It’s enough for my simple life.

纵然面对成与败,

谨记无须太在意。

只要吾已竭全力,

淡然此生无所系。

英文诗朗诵选择

300 评论(15)

t苹果多多t

罗伯特·H·舒勒失败并不代表你是个失败者,它只表明你尚未成功。失败并不代表你一无所获,它只表明你吸取了一次教训。失败并不代表你很愚蠢,它只表明你信心百倍。失败并不代表你无脸见人,它只表明你百折不回。失败并不代表你工夫白费,它只表明你的做事方法尚待改进。失败并不代表你低人一等。它只表明你并非完人。失败并不代表你浪费生命,它只表明你有理由重新开始。失败并不代表你应该放弃,它只表明你要加倍努力。失败并不代表成功永不属于你,它只表明你要付出更多的时间。失败并不代表上帝已经抛弃你,它只表明上帝还有更好的主意。

175 评论(11)

xyz小鱼子

三首适合朗诵的英文诗歌:

1、《When You Are Old》《当你老了》

When you are old and gray and full ofsleep

当你老了,白发苍苍,睡思昏沉。

And nodding by the fire, take downthis book,

在炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌。

And slowly read, and dream of the softlook your eyes hado

慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和。

And of their shadows deep?

回想它们过去的浓重的阴影。

How many loved your moments of gladgrace,

多少人爱你年轻欢畅的时候。

And loved your beauty with love falseor true;

出于假意或真心地爱慕你的美貌。

But one man loved the pilgrim soul inyou,

只有一个人爱你那朝圣者的灵魂。

And loved the sorrows of your changingface;

爱你老去的容颜的痛苦的皱纹。

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

躬身在红光闪耀的炉火旁,

Murmur, a littlesadly, how love fled,

凄然地低语,爱为何消逝,

And paced upon the mountains overhead

在头顶的山上,它缓缓踱着步子,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

将脸隐没在群星之中。

2、《these things can never die》《这些美好不会消逝》

--Charles Dickens/查尔斯.狄更斯

The pure, the bright, the beautiful

一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的。

That stirred our hearts in youth,

强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的。

The impulses to wordless prayer,

推动着我们做无言的祷告的。

The dreams of love and truth.

让我们梦想着爱与真理的。

3、《windflowers》《风飞花》

Windflowers, windflowers

风飞花,风飞花,

My father told me not to go near them

父亲对我说别走近它。

He said he feared them always

他说他总有些害怕。

And he told me that they carriedhim away

他说他迷恋过它。

Windflowers, beautiful windflowers

风飞花,美丽的风飞花。

I couldn'twait to touch them

我急切地要抚摸它。

To smell them I held them closely

贴近脸颊闻久嗅。

And now l cannot break away

如今我已无法自拔。

Their sweet bouquet disappears

它的芳香犹如水汽。

Like the vapor in the desert

沙漠中蒸发。

So take a warning, son

所以,孩子,听句劝告吧。

Windflowers, ancient windflowers

风飞花,古老的风飞花。

Their beauty capture every young dreamer

美丽迷惑了每个年轻的梦人。

Who lingers near them

久久的徘徊在它的`身旁。

But ancientwindflowers, I love you

而我爱你,古老的风飞花。

258 评论(9)

相关问答