金舟创元
电话客服常见的英语应答语
导语:电话客服是客服人员代表公司通过电话与客户进行沟通交流维护的一种方便快捷的方式。下面是我收集整理的电话客服常见英语应答语,欢迎参考!
1、空号:
中文:您好!您所拨打的号码是空号,请核对后再拨。
英文:Sorry! The number you dialed does not exist, please check it and dial later.
2、被叫用户关机:
中文:您好!您所拨打的电话已关机。
英文:Sorry! The subscriber you dialed is power off.
3、被叫不在服务区:
中文:对不起!您拨打的用户暂时无法接通,请稍后再拨。
英文:Sorry!The subscriber you dialed can not be connected for the moment, please redial later.
4、主叫欠费停机/单向停机
中文:对不起!您的电话已欠费,请您续交话费,谢谢!
英文:Sorry, your telephone charge is overdue, please renew it, thank you!
5、用户申请临时停机/其他原因暂时停机:
中文:对不起!您的电话已停机。详情请垂询“1860”。
英文:Sorry! Your telephone service is suspended, for more information, please dial “1860”.
6、被叫停机:
中文:对不起!您拨打的电话已停机。
英文:Sorry! The number you dialed is out of service.
7、被叫忙:
(1)被叫用户登记了呼叫等待功能
中文:您好!请不要挂机,您拨打的`电话正在通话中。
英文:Sorry! Please hold on,the subscriber you dialed is busy now,.
(2)被叫用户未登记呼叫等待功能
中文:您好!您拨打的电话正在通话中,请稍后再拨。
英文:Sorry! The subscriber you dialed is busy now, please redial later.
8、中继忙/网络忙:
中文:对不起!您拨打的用户暂时无法接通,请稍后再拨。
英文:Sorry!The subscriber you dialed can not be connected for the moment, please redial later.
9、被叫用户设置了呼入限制:
中文:对不起!您拨打的用户已设置呼入限制.
英文:Sorry! The subscriber you dialed has set barring of incoming calls.
10、 国际长权限制:
中文:您好!您的电话尚未登记国际长途业务,请办理登记手续。详情请垂询“1860”。
英文:Sorry! You have not applied for IDD service, please make registrations. For more information, please dial “1860”.
11、GSM手机拨GSM手机加“0”:
中文: 请直接拨打对方手机号码,无需加“0”。
英文:Sorry! Please dial mobile phone number directly, no need to dial “0”.
12、 固定网拨本地GSM手机加“0”:
中文:请直接拨打对方手机号码,无需加“0”。
英文:Sorry! Please dial mobile phone number directly, no need to dial “0”.
13、拨号未加长途区号:
中文:您好!请在号码前加拨长途区号。
英文:Sorry! Please dial area code before the number you dialed.
14、112紧急呼叫:
中文:您好!匪警请拨110,火警请拨119,急救中心请拨120,交通故障请拨122,市话障碍请在112前加拨长途区号。
英文:Hello! Please dial 110 for police, 119 for fire, 120 for ambulance,122 for traffic accident and dial area code before 112 for fixed-phone obstacle.
15、其它运营商方向线路故障:
中文:对不起!对方网络暂时无法接通,请稍后再拨。
英文:Sorry! The other operator’s network can not be connected for the moment, please redial later.
16、长权限制/非法主叫:
中文:对不起!您的电话尚未申请此项服务。详情请垂询“1860”。
英文:Sorry! You have not applied for this service, please dial “1860” for more information.
17、被叫久叫不应
中文:对不起,您拨打的电话暂时无人接听,请稍后再拨。
英文:Sorry! The phone you dialed is not be answered for the
瑷逮云暮
商务合作时,用英语来与客户进行对话,有什么范本吗?下面是我给大家整理的商务英语电话对话范文,供大家参阅!
A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?
A:您好,感谢您致电布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms.Jenkins, Please.
B:你好,我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。
A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling?
A:稍等,我去看看她是否在办公室。请问您是哪位?
B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling ___①___our meeting next Tuesday.
B:我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。
A: Thank you, Mr.Burton. Can you pleaseholdfor a moment? I'll check to see if she is available.
A:谢谢你,伯顿先生。请您先等一会儿好吗?我去看看她是否在办公室。
B: No problem.
B:没问题。
A: I'm sorry, Ms.Jenkins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch. Would you like to____②____for her?
A:非常抱歉,詹金思小姐现在不在办公室。她去吃午饭了。您愿意给她留个口信吗?
B: Yes, please have her ____③____when she returns to the office. It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today, she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.
B:好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。如果今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了,打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。
A: I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?
A:对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?
B: ____④____, my office number is 635-8799,Tell her to ask for extension 31.
B:没问题。我办公室的电话是635-8799,然后再接31分机。
A: I'm sorry, Mr.Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?
A:伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?
B: Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.
B:是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。
A: I will make sure Ms.Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afternoon.
A:我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。
B: Thank you very much.
B:非常感谢。
FFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?
办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?
NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?
尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?
OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 办公室文员: 请稍等。
OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。
HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?
海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?
NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?
HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。
NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。
HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?
海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?
NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.
尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。
HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.
海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。
NICK: That’s what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是这么想的。
HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th? 海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?
NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible? 尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?
HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.
海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。
NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.
尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。
HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?
NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。
HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized. 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。
NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.
尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。
HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?
海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?
NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.
尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。
HELEN: Same here. See you next week. 海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。
初级表达方式
1. Hello, Bill Burton speaking.
你好,我是比尔•伯顿。
2. What can I do for you?
您有事吗?
3. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you.
很高兴,我终于联系到您了。
4. I will be out of town that day.
那天,我要出城去办事。
5. What about Thursday afternoon?
周四下午怎么样?
6. Will that work for you?
你可以吗?
7. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?
我们定在2点好吗?
8. Hello, is Doris available?
你好,多丽丝在吗?
9. Who’s calling please?
请问您是哪位?
中级表达方式
1. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call.
我是布拉德福家庭公司的詹妮•詹金思,您给我打过电话。
2. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?
我的秘书说您打电话问我们下周二见面的事,是吗?
3. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?
我们有没有可能把见面时间改到周一?
4. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday.
对不起,恐怕我周一的日程已排满了。
5. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?
能否等您回来再说?
6. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.
我盼着下周四下午2点与您见面。
7. Actually, I do need to change the time of my appointment.
事实上,我确实需要改一下预约时间。
8. I have a scheduling conflict, and I can’t make it that early.
我的行程安排有点冲突,所以我无法那么早到医院。
9. Can you put me down for that time slot?
你能把我的名字记在这个时间段吗?
高级表达方式
1. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.
我想告诉您下周二我不能赴约。
2. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.
我原本打算在离开之前处理好见面之事,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。
3. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.
你如果要更改时间,请随时打我手机联系。
4. I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr. Parker.
我打电话是想确认一下你明天上午9点与帕克医生的预约有没有问题。
5. Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4.
对不起,夫人。午饭后唯一的空缺时间是1:15,不过我能把你加在4点以后。
情景对话(范例)
A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?
B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?
A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?
B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?
A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?
B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?
A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.
B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.