• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    241

水墲月心时
首页 > 英语培训 > 初二英语朗诵文章

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

RedWeiPrincess

已采纳

英语美文 - All that is beautiful (上) 第一篇:a grain of sand 一粒沙子 william blake/威廉.布莱克 to see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild fllower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour. 从一粒沙子看到一个世界, 从一朵野花看到一个天堂, 把握在你手心里的就是无限, 永恒也就消融于一个时辰。 第二篇:love your life 热爱生活 henry david thoreau/享利.大卫.梭罗 however mean your life is,meet it and live it ;do not shun it and call it hard names.it is not so bad as you are.it looks poorest when you are richest.the fault-finder will find faults in paradise.love your life,poor as it is.you may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hourss,even in a poor-house.the setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode;the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.i do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there,and have as cheering thoughts,as in a palace.the town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.may be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving.most think that they are above being supported by the town;but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means.which should be more disreputable.cultivate poverty like a garden herb,like sage.do not trouble yourself much to get new things,whether clothes or friends,turn the old,return to them.things do not change;we change.sell your clothes and keep your thoughts. 不论你的生活如何卑贱,你要面对它生活,不要躲避它,更别用恶言咒骂它。它不像你那样坏。你最富有的时候,倒是看似最穷。爱找缺点的人就是到天堂里也能找到缺点。你要爱你的生活,尽管它贫穷。甚至在一个济贫院里,你也还有愉快、高兴、光荣的时候。夕阳反射在济贫院的窗上,像身在富户人家窗上一样光亮;在那门前,积雪同在早春融化。我只看到,一个从容的人,在哪里也像在皇宫中一样,生活得心满意足而富有愉快的思想。城镇中的穷人,我看,倒往往是过着最独立不羁的生活。也许因为他们很伟大,所以受之无愧。大多数人以为他们是超然的,不靠城镇来支援他们;可是事实上他们是往往利用了不正当的手段来对付生活,他们是毫不超脱的,毋宁是不体面的。视贫穷如园中之花而像圣人一样耕植它吧!不要找新的花样,无论是新的朋友或新的衣服,来麻烦你自己。找旧

初二英语朗诵文章

171 评论(12)

45度向上傾斜

英语诗歌是英语语言与文学的精华。开展英语诗歌教学能提高学生英语语言基础知识水平、写作水平,有助于学生西方历史文化的学习,提高学生的想象力,也有助于对学生的道德教育。我整理了初二英语诗歌朗诵稿,欢迎阅读!

On a Stair I Stood

我站在楼梯上

Pierre de Ronsard

皮埃尔·龙萨

(English version by Humbert Wolfe)

英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫

Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,

you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。

blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

你那突如其来的优雅,

of unanticpated neighboourhood.

让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。

As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

犹如闪电劈开云团,

split with your beatuty, and began to race,

无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;

now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

一阵像冰,一阵似火,

by that unparelleled beatitutde.

胸中的血液奔腾激荡。

And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,

your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

向我示意,引我躲过死亡;

Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,

But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。

and your triumphant eyes the moment after

顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,

revived their captive with an alms of breath.

你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。

Love me little, Love me long

爱我少一点,爱我久一点

Is the burden of my song?

我歌唱永恒的爱情

Love that is too hot and strong

如果爱得太炙热

Burneth soon to waste.

它将很快燃烧成灰烬

Still, I would not have thee cold

但也不要对我冰冷

Not too backward ,nor too bold

不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热

Love that lasteth till its old

不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢

Fadeth not in haste.

我要你爱我 一直到老

Love me little ,Love me long

爱我少一点,爱我久一点

Is the burden of my song.

我歌唱永恒的爱情

If thou love me too much,

如果爱我太多

It will not prove me as true as totlch;

它不可能像金石那样永恒

Love me little ,more than such,

爱我少一点我更愿意

For I fear the end.

只因我怕爱会失去

I am with little well content,

一点儿我就感到幸福

And a little from thee sent

一点儿就会让我满意

Is enough, with true intent

只要你是真心真意

To be steadfast friend.

我们的爱 至死不渝

The Lover’s Appeal

情人的哀诉

Sir Thomas Wyatt

托马斯·怀亚特

AND wilt thou leave me thus!

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay! for shame!

说不!说不!多么羞辱!

To save thee from the blame

我的悲伤,我的失落,

Of all my grief and grame.

责备无需由你背负。

And wilt thou leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

无论是富贵还是潦倒,

That hath loved thee so long

我一直爱你义无反顾;

In wealth and woe among:

难道你就这样把我抛开?

And is thy heart so strong

难道你的心就如此冷酷?

As for to leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

难道你就这样把我抛开?

That hath given thee my heart

而我一颗心已经向你托付;

Never for to depart

不是为了离别,

Neither for pain nor smart:

不是为了痛苦:

And wilt thou leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

对于一个深爱你的人,

And have no more pity

你的同情怎会踪影全无?

Of him that loveth thee?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Alas! thy cruelty!

天啊,如此心狠,惨不忍睹!

And wilt thou leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

231 评论(15)

圓滿如意妹

新概念。基础

169 评论(14)

相关问答