果果果大美
英语面试简短对话
有些企业会是要求英语面试,本文整理了英语面试的对话,大家可以参考一下求职者如何回答这些问题的。
A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment。 Nice to meet you。
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你。
B: Nice to meet you ,too。Please Take a seat。
我也是,请坐。
B: Nice to meet you ,too。Please Take a seat。
我也是,请坐。
A:Thank you!
谢谢
B: I: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang。
我叫张航
B:what is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half—done。I'm very organized and extremely capable。
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university。
你大学主修课程有哪些?
A: I major in Business administration。I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on。
大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。
B: What subject did you major in?
你辅修过什么专业吗?
A: I minor in Accountancy。I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on。
会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法
B:Why did you choose this corporation?
你为什么选择本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving。 I think this point is very important in the intense market competition。 It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward。
公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。
B: What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?
A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer。
我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。
B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你还有什么疑问吗?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
我何时能知道你的最终决定?
B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week。
我们将于下周末之前联系你。
A: Great。 I'm looking forward to hearing from you。 I am very interested in this position。
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的.对这个职位很感兴趣。
B: Thank you for your interest in our company。 Goodbye。
感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。
A: Goodbye。
再见。
场景一:人际关系。
A: As a fresh graduate, what do you think is the most essential factor to establishingand maintaining a good relationship with your future boss?
A: 你现在刚刚毕业,你认为和你未来的老板能够建立并保持良好关系的最主要因素是什么?
I: All the supervisors have rich experience。 So first of all I will obey the demands of thesupervisors。 Secondly, I will ask their advice and maintain an open mind。 Thirdly, when there arequestions, I will communicate in—depth with my supervisors to achieve a functional and propersolution。
I: 领导都是工作经验很丰富的人。首先我要服从领导的工作安排。第二呢,要虚心求教。第三,万一碰到疑问,我会及时跟领导深入沟通,找到一个合理的解决方案。
场景二:应聘者提问时间到。
A: Good, then do you have any question about our company?
A: 好的,对于公司,你有什么问题吗?
I: Could you tell me something about your training program?
I: 能否介绍一下你们的培训制度?
A: In brief, we offer both in—house and off—site training to our AP or U。S。 headquarters。We have a few daylong training sessions for topics like business writing skills and software training。These sessions are available to everyone who applies。 We also have a variety of other programsbased on each work function。 Our program is essentially a job—rotation program, and we believe itis more effective than traditional on—the—job training。
A: 简单来说,我们既有在岗培训,也有去亚太总部或美国总部专门培训。我们采用整日课程来进行商务写作和软件操作一类的培训。每个人都可以申请参加。我们还针对各个职能安排了多种多样的课程。我们的课程主要是轮岗,我们相信这比传统的在职培训要有效的多。
I: It sounds attractive!
I: 听上去真的很吸引人啊!
场景三:问面试者的价值观。
A: Lastly, what’s your main consideration in your current job hunt?
A: 最后,你选择工作时主要考虑哪个方面?
I: Potential growth opportunity。 If a potential job does offer me an opportunity to growand mature, I will find it very easy to devote my career to executing my responsibilities at thehighest level。 I believe that your company will be a perfect place for me to grow and develop!
I: 潜在的发展机会。如果一个工作能够让我有发展和成熟的机会,我就会更容易地全身心投入去完成我的职责。我相信贵公司将是我成长和发展的良好平台!
场景四:结束语。
A: I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future。
A: 好的,我也希望有机会更加详细地了解你。
I: Thank you for your time。 I am looking forward to the next interview。
I: 谢谢您的时间。我期待着下一次面试的通知。
媛姐姐丶
到网站 上看看.里面有很多!例如下面的:1) Do you have any work experience in this field? 你有这个行业的工作经验吗? 2) What kind of jobs have you had? 你做过哪些工作? 3) What's your responsibility at your present work unit? 现在这个单位你负责什么工作? 4) I am responsible for product distribution. 我负责产品销售。 5) I have 4 years' experience in staff management. 我有四年管理员工的经验。 6) I have experience as a receptionist. 我做过接待员。 7) What have you learned from the jobs you have had? 你从过去的工作中学到了什么? 8) Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements? 谈谈你的工作业绩好吗? 9) How would you evaluate the company you are with? 你将如何评价你现在的公司? CONVERSATIONS 会话 (A=Applicant I=Interviewer) Dialogue 1 I: Do you have any work experience in this field? A: Yes. After my graduation from university, I worked as a Customer Service Coordinator in a foreign representative office, and then I transferred to a joint venture as a Market Development Manager. So I am familiar with the market in China. I: What have you learned from the jobs you have had? A: I learned to be patient when dealing with customers complaints and try my best to solve them. In addition, I learned at my previous jobs how to cooperate with my colleagues. I: Does your current employer know you are looking for another job? A: No, I haven't discussed my leaving plans with my current employer, but I am sure he will release me. I: What is your impression of your present company? A: Very good. I: What would your current colleague say about you? A: They would say I'm a dependable and hard worker. I: 你有这个行业的工作经验吗? A: 有,在我大学毕业后,我就到一家外企代理处做了一名顾客服务协调员,之后我转到一家合资企业做市场发展部经理,所以我对中国市场非常熟悉。 I: 那你从以前的工作中学到了些什么? A: 我学会了在处理客户的抱怨时要有耐心而且要尽力为他们解决困难。而且,我还学会了如何与同事共同合作。 I: 你现在的老板知道你在找另一份工作吗? A: 不知道,我还没有和他讨论我要离职的计划,但我坚信他会让我走的。 I: 你对你现在这个公司印象如何? A: 非常好。 I: 你现在的同事会如何评价你呢? A: 他们会说我是一个值得信赖并且工作刻苦的人。Dialogue 2 I: What kind of jobs have you had? A: I have been a Production Manager. I: How many years have you worked as a Production Manager? A: 3 years. I: Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements? A: I had introduced an advanced product line, which increased the output and lessened the cost. I: Wonderful. Then how many employers have you worked for? A: Frankly speaking, three. If your company employs me, it will be my fourth. I: Then have you received any award at your present company? A: Yes. I was awarded the title of advanced Worker last year. I: How would you evaluate the company you are with? A: Although I could not say that everything is perfect there,I still very much appreciate what the company has given me,especial many chances. I: How would your colleagues evaluate you? A: They would say I am a responsible friend and a capable colleague. I: Can you get recommendations from your present employers? A: Yes, I have brought them with me. Here they are. I: Do you have any questions? A: I think that you have covered all the important points already. But if I have any questions later I will contact you. I: 你都做过什么工作? A: 我做过生产经理。 I: 你做了几年的生产经理? A: 三年。 I: 能给我谈谈你的突出业绩吗? A: 我曾经引进了一条先进的生产线,产量得到了提高,而且成本也降了下来。 I: 非常不错,那你为几个雇主工作过? A: 坦白地说,三个。如果我被贵公司录取,这将是我第四份工作。 I: 那你在目前这个公司获得过什么奖励吗? A: 有,去年我获得了“先进工作者”的称号。 I: 你将如何评价你现在的公司? A: 虽然我不能说它尽善尽美,但我仍然非常感谢它给了我很多,尤其是许多机会。 I: 你的同事会如何评价你呢? A: 他们会说我是一个值得信赖的朋友和很有能力的同事。 I: 你目前这个雇主能给你写推荐信吗? A: 可以,我已经把它带来了,给你。 I: 你有什么问题要问吗? A: 我想你已经把所有重点都提到了,不过如果以后我有什么问题,我会与你联系的。 coordinator 协调员 representative office 代表处,代理处 joint venture 合资企业 cooperate 合作,协作 colleague 同事,同僚 dependable 可靠的 outstanding 突出的,显著的 introduce 引进,传入,介绍 prize 奖励 evaluate 评价 perfect 完美的 capable 能干的,有能力的 appreciate 感激 recommendation 推荐(信),介绍(信)谈论工作经验是表现自己是该职位合适人选的良机,可以运用事例说明自己的工作经验和成就,如曾经一手成立了新部门、新系统、找到新客户等。不过,切记答案要言简意赅,不要长篇大论。至于没有或工作经验很少的毕业生,可将一些在学校生活学到的东西联系到申请的工作上。例如,上学时曾经当过学生会主席便可以用实例证明自己有领导才能。 询问工作经验的句型还有: 1)Please tell me about your working experience. 能告诉我你的工作经验吗? 2)Have you ever been employed? 你被雇佣过吗? 3)What kind of job are you doing now? 你现在做什么工作? 1) Do you have any work experience in this field? work history occupational history specific experience 你有没有这方面的工作经验? 你有没有做过这方面的工作? 你有没有做过这方面的工作? 你有没有具体做过这方面的工作? 2) Frankly speaking, three. To be frank with you To be plain with you To be honest with you 坦率的说,是三个。 3) How would your present employer evaluate you? appraise judge describe 你现在的老板会怎样评价你呢? 4) I have been a production manager. a customer service coordinator an assistant to the general manager 我做过生产经理。 我做过顾客服务协调员。 我做过总经理助理。
yeye要吃好吃的
E:What kind of work experience do you have?你有什么样的工作经历?A:After graduation.I have been working at the Personnel Department of DDD company.我毕业后就在DDD公司的人事部工作。E:As a telecommunication apparatus company DDD Company is very different from our trade company.DDD公司是一家电讯器材公司,与我们公司的贸易公司有很大区别。A:But I deal with people there,the same as what I should do here.但是在那里我是分管人事工作的,这一点与我将在这里工作一样。E:You are right.Why are you interested in working in personnel department?你是对的,你为什么喜欢在人事工作?A:I am good with people and have excellent communication skills.我很受人欢迎并且有很出色的交际能力。E:Do you consider it a rewarding job?你认为这是一项很有意义的工作吗?A:Very much so.我认为它非常有意义。PS:以上内容中,“A:”代表应征者,“E:”代表主考官。
大花的大呆地
面试应聘的英语对话
很多人来到梦寐以求的这家外企面试,但是在面试时却没有把握好,本文为大家整理了面试应聘的英语对话,仅供参考!
I: Which university did you graduate from?
你是哪个学校毕业的?
A: I graduated from xx University。
我毕业于xx大学。
I: What subject did you major in at university?
你大学时主修什么专业?
A: I majored in Economics。
我的专业是经济学。
I: Tell me about the courses of your major in university。
说说你在大学时都主修了什么课程?
A: I take more than 50 courses in university, including microeconomics, macroeconomics, marketing principles, sales management, statistics, and so on。
大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括微观经济学、宏观经济学、市场原理、销售管理、统计学等。
I: How did you get on with your studies in university?
你大学时成绩如何?
A: I did well in university。 I was one of the top students in the class。
我成绩非常好,我是班里最优秀的学生之一。
A:Excuse me。May I see Mr。 XXX,the manager?
劳驾。请问我能见经理XXX先生吗?
I:It's me。What can I do for you?
本人就是。你有什么事?
A:。Nice to meet you, Mr。xxx I'm coming here for an interview by appointment。
见到你真高兴,XXX先生。我是应你之邀来参加面试的'。
I:Please sit down。
请坐。
A:Thank you,sir。I've come to apply for the position as engineer。
谢谢,先生。我是来应聘工程师一职的。
I:I've invited several candidates to come today。You are the first one to have arrived。so just relax,and let's have a chat,shall we?
今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。所以让我们放松地谈谈,好吗?
I:Tell me a little bit about yourself。
请介绍一下你自己。
A: My name is Jane ,My major was electrical engineering。
我叫简,,我的专业是电子工程。
I: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你认为你有怎样的性格?
A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half—done。I'm very organized and extremely capable。
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
B: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱点和优点是什么?
A: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public。 I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast—learner。
嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。
A: How do you relate to others?
你和别人相处如何?
B: I'm very co—operative and have good teamwork spirit。
I: Which school are you attending?
你在哪个学校上学?
A: I am attending XX University 。
我在XX大学上学。
I: When will you graduate from that university?
你什么时候毕业?
A: This coming July。
今年七月。
I: What degree will you receive?
你能拿到什么学位?
A: I will receive a Bachelor degree。
学士学位。
I: What’s your major?
你是什么专业的?
A: My major is Business Administration。
我的专业是商业管理。
I: How have you been getting on with your studies so far?
到目前为止,你在校的学习情况如何?
A: I have been doing quite well at college。 According to the academic records I’ ve achieved so far, I am confident that I will get my Bachelor of Business Administration this coming July。
我学得不错。根据至今我所取得的学习成绩,我敢肯定今年7月份我一定能获得商业管理学士学位。
I: How do you think the education you?ve received will contribute to your work in this institution?
你认为你接受的教育将如何有助于本机构的工作?
A: I have already learned a lot in the classroom and I hope to be able to make practical use of it in your company。 My specialization at the university is just in line with the areas your institute deals with。 I am sure I can apply what I have learned to the work in your institute。
我在课堂上学了很多东西,我希望能把它实际运用到贵公司的商务活动中去。我在大学所学的专业和你们研究所所涉及的范围刚好对口。我相信我能够把我所学到的东西运用到你们研究所的工作之中。