VV爱吃007
七夕节用英语可以有以下多个说法:1.Magpie Festival (喜鹊节,源于七夕节传说牛郎织女鹊桥相会)2.Double Seventh Day/Festival(七夕节为七月初七,直接将节日日期翻译出来是节日翻译的一种)3.Chinese Valentine's Day(西方情人节(Valentine's Day)故七夕节被称为中国情人节)Happy Night of Sevens! 七夕节快乐!Happy Festival to Plead for Skills! 乞巧节快乐!
lavenderheyijun
七夕节:Double Seventh Festival。
1、读音:[ˈdʌbl] [ˈsevnθ][ˈfestɪvl]
2、七夕节:
七夕始于汉朝,是流行于中国及汉字文化圈诸国的传统文化节日。
相传农历七月七日夜或七月六日夜妇女在庭院向织女星乞求智巧,故称为“乞巧”。其起源于对自然的崇拜及妇女穿针乞巧,后被赋予了牛郎织女的传说使其成为象征爱情的节日。
3、七夕果品:
七夕乞巧的应节食品,以巧果最为出名。
巧果又名“乞巧果子”,款式极多。主要的材料是油、面、糖、蜜。《东京梦华录》中称之为“笑厌儿”、“果食花样”,图样则有捺香、方胜等。宋朝时,街市上已有七夕巧果出售,巧果的做法是:先将白糖放在锅中熔为糖浆,然后和入面粉、芝麻,拌匀后摊在案上捍薄,晾凉后用刀切为长方块,最后折为梭形巧果胚,入油炸至金黄即成。手巧的女子,还会捏塑出各种与七夕传说有关的花样。
3、国外的情人节:
情人节又叫圣瓦伦丁节,即每年的2月14日,是西方国家的传统节日之一。这是一个关于爱、浪漫以及花、巧克力、贺卡的节日 男女在这一天互送礼物用以表达爱意或友好。
公元270年——罗马圣教徒瓦伦丁被处死,此日被后人定为“情人节”。瓦伦丁节,又称情人节,是欧美和大洋洲的一些国家的民族节日。
zzyunicorn
七夕英语句子
I fall in love with you at first sight.
我对你是一见钟情.
I heel over head fall in love with you.
我为你神魂颠倒.
Let's hitch it.
让我们拴在一起吧.
You are my only one.
你是我今生的唯一.
You are a woman of my dream.
你是我的梦中情人.
You are my dearest love.
你是我的至爱.
You look more beautiful every time I see you.
每次见到你,你都更漂亮。(妙就妙在用more这个词,很简单地就表示出“一次比一次更”漂亮的意思)
I love you with all my heart.
我全心全意爱你。
I love you for you. 我真心爱你!(简单吧!当你想表示爱的是对方的人,而不是其他如钱财,权势等,就可以这样说)
For the same reason you like me, I like you, too.
我也喜欢你啊,就想你喜欢我一样。
My love for you is as deep as the sea.
对你的爱,似海深。
I'll love you as long as I live.
爱你一辈子(爱你千万年)。
If the sun were to rise in the west, I'd never change my mind to love you forever.
即使太阳从西边出来,我对你的爱也不会改变。(顺便温习一下虚拟语气吧)
I'm so happy with you in this starry night.
在这繁星闪烁的夜晚,跟你在一起非常快乐。
I love stars, and you're as beautiful as a star.
我喜欢明星,你和明星一样漂亮(是俗了点,可人家就这麽说!)
If you go away, I'll be blue. I'll miss you when you leave.
假如你走了,我会很沮丧。你离开,我会很想念。
That reminds me too much of you.
那使我很想你。(并不一定要用think、miss等单词哦)
I'm sending your favorite red rose to feast your eyes upon.
我要送你你最喜爱的红玫瑰,让你欣赏。(女孩子都喜欢红玫瑰?)
Will you accept me? I wanna share my life with you.
你答应我的求婚吗?我想永远和你在一起。
In all weathers,I go with you!
风雨无阻,我跟定你了
You have always been there for me, and I will always be there for you. Happy Chinese Valentine's Day.
献给我惟一的爱人:我爱你。
I fell in love with you when I first saw you, and I still am after 40 years.
你永远在那里等待着我,而我也将永远在那里守候着你。七夕节愉快。
I didn't think that I could ever trust happiness. Then I met you. Happy Chinese Valentine's Day, Dear.
40年前,我对你一见钟情。到如今,对你的感情仍丝毫未减。
Our love grows stronger with every passing year. Happy Chinese Valentine's Day, Baby.
我一直不相信有真正的“幸福”,直到不久以后,我邂逅了你。亲爱的,七夕节快乐。
You have been and still are my only true Valentine.
我俩的'爱,一年比一年更坚定。宝贝,七夕节快乐。
To the girl of my dreams and the mother of our child: you are the only Valentine for me.
从过去到现在,你一直是我惟一真正爱恋的人。
I will be your Valentine until the end of time.
献给我梦中的女孩及我们孩子的母亲:你是我惟一的爱人。
After all these years I still feel like a schoolboy when I hold your hand. I'm thinking of you this Chinese Valentine's Day.
我将是你的情人,直到地老天荒。
I made the right choice when I decided to marry you. Be my Valentine forever.
纵使多年已过,但每当我紧握你的手时,仍有一种自己还是高中生的感觉。在这个七夕节,我一直思念着你。
No one has ever loved me the way you do. I love being your little Valentine.
决定跟你结婚,是正确的选择。愿你今生今世做我的情人。
On this Chinese Valentine's Day, just like every day, all I have is love for you.
从来没有人像你这般地爱我。我喜欢做你的小情人。
We have had our difficulties recently, but you are still the one I call my Valentine.
如同每一个平常的日子,我在这个七夕节里所拥有的东西,就是对你的爱。
Please come back. I want to make up. I want to be your Valentine.
虽然最近我们发生争执,但我仍视你为我的情人。
To my ever loving; I am yours forever.
请回来。我希望能够和解。我要当你的情人。