JeffRen1966
诗名:A RED RED ROSE
作者:robert burns
Oh, my love is like a red, red rose,
呵,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰
That's newly sprung in June.
六月里迎风初开;
Oh, my love is like a melody,
呵,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,
That's sweetly played in tune.
奏得合拍又和谐。
As fair as you, my bonnie lass,
我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!
So deep in love am I;
请看我,多么深挚的爱情!
And I will love you still, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
Till all the seas gone dry.
纵使大海干涸水流尽。
Till all the seas gone dry, my dear,
纵使大海干涸水流尽,
And the rocks melt with the sun;
太阳将岩石烧作灰尘,
I will love you till, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
While the sands of life shall run
只要我一息犹存。
And fare you well, my only love!
珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,
And fare you well, a while!
珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,
And I will come again, my love,
但我定要回来,
Though it were ten thousand mile.
哪怕千里万里!
作品名称:红红的玫瑰
外文名称:A Red, Red Rose
作品别名:一朵红红的玫瑰
创作年代:18世纪
作 者:罗伯特·彭斯
创作背景:诗人写这首诗的目的是送给他的恋人即少女琪恩。诗人在诗中歌颂了恋人的美丽,表达了诗人的炽热感情和对爱情的坚定决心。
这首诗是诗人的代表作.它开了英国浪漫主义诗歌的先河.对济慈、拜伦等人有很大的影响。诗人用流畅悦耳的音调、质朴无华的词语和热烈真挚的情感打动了千百万恋人的心.也使得这首诗在问世之后成为人们传唱不衰的经典。
糖果屋de芒果
以下为主要的四个译本:A Red, Red Rose 译诗一:一朵红红的玫瑰by Robert Burns 王佐良译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 啊,我的爱人象朵红红的玫瑰啊,That's newly sprung in June; 六月里迎风初开,O, my luve's like the melodie , 啊,我的爱人象支甜甜的曲子,That's sweetly played in tune. 奏得合拍又和谐。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!So deep in luve am I; 请看我,多么深挚的爱情!And I will luve thee still, my dear,亲爱的,我永远爱你,Till a' the seas gang dry. 纵使大海干涸水流尽。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear,亲爱的,纵使大海干涸水流尽,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 太阳将岩石烧作灰尘,I will luve thee still, my dear, 亲爱的,我永远爱你,While the sands o' life shall run. 只要我一息犹存。And fare thee still, my only luve! 珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,And fare thee weel awhile! 珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,And I will come again, my luve, 但我定要回来,Though it were ten thousand mile.哪怕千里万里! [1] A Red, Red Rose 译诗二:一朵红红的玫瑰by Robert Burns 袁可嘉译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 我的爱人像一朵红红的玫瑰,That's newly sprung in June; 它在六月里初开,O, my luve's like the melodie , 啊,我的爱人像一支乐曲,That's sweetly played in tune. 美妙地演奏起来。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 你是那么美,So deep in luve am I; 漂亮的姑娘,我爱你那么深切;And I will luve thee still, my dear, 亲爱的, 我会永远爱你,Till a' the seas gang dry. 一直到四海枯竭。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 亲爱的, 直到四海枯竭,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 到太阳把岩石烧裂!I will luve thee still, my dear, 我会永远爱你,亲爱的While the sands o' life shall run. 只要是生命不绝。And fare thee still, my only luve! 我唯一的爱人,And fare thee weel awhile! 我向你告别,我和你小别片刻;And I will come again, my luve, 我要回来的,亲爱的,Though it were ten thousand mile. 即使万里相隔! [2] A Red, Red Rose 译诗三:红玫瑰by Robert Burns 郭沫若译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,That's newly sprung in June; 六月初开韵晓风;O, my luve's like the melodie , 吾爱吾爱如管弦,That's sweetly played in tune. 其声悠扬而玲珑。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 吾爱吾爱美而殊,So deep in luve am I; 我心爱你永不渝,And I will luve thee still, my dear. 我心爱你永不渝,Till a' the seas gang dry. 直到四海海水枯;Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 直到四海海水枯,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 岩石融化变成泥,I will luve thee still, my dear, 只要我还有口气,While the sands o' life shall run. 我心爱你永不渝。And fare thee still, my only luve! 暂时告别我心肝,And fare thee weel awhile! 请你不要把心耽!And I will come again, my luve, 纵使相隔十万里,Though it were ten thousand mile. 踏穿地皮也要还。[2] A Red, Red Rose 译诗四:我爱by Robert Burns 毕谹译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 我爱如玫瑰,That's newly sprung in June; 六月红蕾姣。O, my luve's like the melodie , 我爱如乐曲,That's sweetly played in tune. 妙奏声袅袅。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 爱卿无限深,So deep in luve am I; 如卿绝世妍。And I will luve thee still, my dear. 直至海水枯,Till a' the seas gang dry. 此爱永绵绵。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 直至海水枯,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 炎阳熔岩石。I will luve thee still, my dear, 但教一息存,While the sands o' life shall run. 爱卿无终极。And fare thee still, my only luve! 离别只暂时,And fare thee weel awhile! 善保千金躯。And I will come again, my luve, 终当复归来,Though it were ten thousand mile. 万里度若飞。
我是伙星人
答案A Red, Red RoseO my love is like a red, red roseThat's newly sprung in June;O my love is like the melodyThat's sweetly played in tune.The beauty of my love can be compared with a red rose, and the sweet voice and shape of my love are like piece of soft music. As fair art thou, my bonie lass, So deep in luve am I; And I will luve thee still, my dear, Till a' the seas gang dry. My graceful girl, you are very beautiful and I love you very much; my dear, I will love you firmly until all the seas go dry. The speaker expresses his fiery passion for his love and swears to love her forever.Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear, And the rocks melt wi' the sun; O I will luve thee still, my dear While the sands o' life shall run. My dear, I will love you till all the seas go dry and the rocks melt with the sun. I will love you firmly so long there is a life keeping time or I will love you until the end of my life.And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve! And fare-thee-weel awhile! And I will come again, my luve, Tho' 'twere ten thousand miles. Farewell to you, my only dear love, farewell to you only for a short time! I will come back back again even though it were ten thousand mile away, my dear!A Red, Red RoseO, My love is like a red, red rose which has newly sprung in June; O, my love is like the melody(music) which has sweetly played harmoniously.My love is deep as you are beautiful, my pretty girl. I will love you until the sea dry, my dear.Until the sea dry and the rock melt with the sun. O, I love you till the end of my life, my dear.Farewell to you, my only dear love, farewell to you only for a short time! I will come back back again even though it were ten thousand mile away, my dear!Theme: to express strong affection to his love, swearing that he will love her for ever.Structure:1.Stanza 1: compare his sweet heart as a red rose and sweet music.2. Stanza 2-3 : swear that he will love her for ever, and assure that he will never change his heart.3. Stanza 4: assure his lover that he will leavefor a short time but will come back no matter how far it is.Form: Scottish Folklore, short lines, strong rhythm. The first and third lines have 8 syllables and the second and fourth lines have 6 syllable in the first two stanzas and 7 syllables in the second two stanzas. Rhyming abab.Use simile to express the strong affection which can not be controlled. And use repetition to intensify his emotion.