• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    251

企业工作号
首页 > 英语培训 > 购物英语口语

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

Joy9999999

已采纳

英语口语已经成为英语学习和测试中最重要的标准之一。我整理了收银部分的购物英语口语对话,欢迎阅读!

AExcuse me, sir, this is the express check-out lane for people that have fifteen items or fewer. It looks like you have more than fifteen items there.

先生,很抱歉。这是为购物15件或少于15件而设的绿色通道。你买的东西看起来多于15件.

BOh, come on! I have sixteen items! Cut me some slack, will ya?

拜托。我只有16件。通融下,行吗?

AFine! Please place your items on the belt and push your shopping cart through. Do you prefer paper or plastic?

好吧,把东西放到传动带上,将你的购物车推过去。纸袋和塑料袋,你选哪个?

BPlastic. I also have a couple of coupons.

塑料袋。我还有2张礼券。

ANo problem, I’ll take those. Sir, these coupons expired yesterday.

没问题。我将收下礼券。先生,这些礼券到昨天就过期了。

BDarn! Oh, well. I guess it’s just not my day. Thanks anyway.

好吧,我想今天是我的倒霉日。谢谢你。

ADo you have a club card or will it be cash?

你是刷卡还是用现金支付?

BYeah I got a club card. Here you go.

我有会员卡,给你。

AWill this be debit or credit?

是直接支付还是借记?

BDebit please. Also, could I get cash back? Fifty dollars would be great.

直接支付。我能把剩余的现金取回来吗?五十美元是笔不小的数目。

AYeah, sure. Your total is seventy-eight dollars and thirty-three cents. Here is your receipt. Have a nice day.

可以的。你的总额是78美元33美分。这是你的收据。过得愉快。

C:

I will take the coat. Do you receive checks?

我就要这件衣服了,你们收支票吗?

S:

Yes, of course.

当然收。

C:

Here you are. Please give me a receipt.

给你,请开张发票。

S:

Sorry, sir, you have to pay in the check-out counter. It's there.

抱歉,先生,您得去收银台结账,在那里。

C:

OK, please wrap it for me first.

好的,请先给我包起来。

顾客:We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?

我们想要购买一些啤酒,哪里有啤酒?

顾客:Excuse me. Do you sell vegetables here?

请问你们卖蔬菜吗?

店员:Yes, we do. They're right in front of you.

有的,就在你前面。

顾客:We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?

我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?

店员:That would be in aisle 7(或者直接说That would be there.然后用手指出位置), with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.

在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。

店员:Good evening, can I help you?

晚上好,您需要点儿什么?

顾客:Yes, I'd like to buy some skin care lotion.

嗯,我想给我妈买点儿护肤品。

How much is it?

多少钱?

店员:Final price…660 yuan.

一共……66元。

There is a promotion going on for 10% off.

这个商品现在打9折。

购物英语口语

249 评论(10)

justjoshua

无论是新移民还是老移民,亦或是去美国旅游购物,到商场购物是不可避免的事情,但是商场工作人员都是说的英语可能让新移民听的一头雾水,所以在美国购物,这几句英文你一定要会说,要能听懂,这样才能在美国商场中顺利购物。

超市购物常用的 句子 :

May I help you? 我能为你效劳吗?

Where are the shopping baskets? 购物篮在哪里?

I need a shopping cart. 我需要一辆购物车。

It is at the entrance. 就在入口处。

Here, take one of these trolleys. 在这,取一辆手推车。

Are you looking for something particular? 您需要什么东西?

What do you want exactly? 你到底想买些什么?

Where's the meat counter? 肉柜台在哪里?

Where can I find the diary products? 乳制品在哪儿?

Where are the dairy products? 乳制品在哪儿?

They are on the chelf right behind you. 就在你身后的货架上。

Which aisle are the canned goods at? 罐头产品在哪条通道?

At what aisle is the frozen food? 冷冻食品在哪条通道?

Do you remember which aisle this was at? 你记得这货物在哪条货道里吗?

In aisle 3. 在第三通道。

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the ingredients to make Chinese food? 谁能告诉我哪里可以买到做中国菜的原材料?

Excuse me, where is the fruit and vegetable section? 打搅一下,水果蔬菜区在哪里?

The fruit and vegetables are over there. 水果和蔬菜在那边。

Go all the way to the back and turn right. 往里走到头然后右转。

Thank you. 谢谢您。

I'd like some bananas. 我想要些香蕉。

How much dose this meat weight? 这肉有多重?

Could you weight this? 你能称一下这个吗?

Slice me half a kilo of beef. 给我切一斤牛肉。

Give me a pound of tomatoes and a pound of eggplants. 给我一磅番茄和一磅茄子。

OK. Anyting else? 好的,还要 其它 的吗?

Do you sell organic vegetables here? 你们卖有机蔬菜吗?

Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. 有的,就在你面前。

You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't. 你们应该要有标识,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,那些不是。

The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here, do you see? 有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了吗?

They're labeled on the packet. 它们在包装上有标示。

There is no price on this item. 这上面没有标价。

This item is not priced. 这上面没有标价。

We need to buy some soya sauce. Which aisle is the soya sauce in? 我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个通道?

That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup. 在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在番茄酱的旁边。

We have a clearance sale today. 我们今天清仓大处理。

The price will go down. 价格将会下降。

Do you have this in stock? 这个还有存货吗?

Do you have more of this item in stock? 这种商品还有存货吗?

I'm afraid We don't have it in stock. 恐怕已经没有存货了。

I'm afraid we're out of that item. 恐怕那种货已经卖完了。

Sorry. It's out of stock now. 对不起,已经脱销了。

Easy to use and great value too. 好用实惠,物美价廉。

99 评论(14)

相关问答