• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    146

长虫虫的橘子
首页 > 英语培训 > 商务英语口语问答

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

曼丽nilei

已采纳

商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。接下来我为大家整理了实用商务英语口语会话,希望对你有帮助哦!

实用商务英语口语会话一:厨房礼节

(Office ambience)

M: Hey, Chen Hao, what happened?

C: Someone ate my lunch! 早上我买了一盒土豆沙拉放在冰箱里。现在没了!

M:Gone? Did you have your name on it?

C:Write your name on the box?是不是自己的饭还不知道呀?

M:外面买的饭,盒子看起来都差不多不少。If you don't have your name on it, 别人拿错是很有可能的呀!

C:那倒是。不过,发生了今天的事, I don't think I'll ever forget to put my name on my lunch.

M:不过这冰箱确实是个大问题。 Sometimes people bring their lunch, and later decide to go out to eat and forget about their food in the frig until it starts to smell.

C:是呀,有两次我看到有东西都发霉了。I just have to throw them out. 得了,别说了,真恶心。

I have to find some lunch.

M:See you later.

C:Hi, Mary, ready to go home? Can I walk with you?

M:Sure. By the way, did you find out who ate your lunch?

C:Oh, yes, I did. It was all a mistake. Brian太忙,让William给他带个沙拉回来放在冰箱里。Brian 去冰箱拿沙拉的时候William还没有回来。他以为我的沙拉就是William替他买的,所以就吃了。

M:原来如此。 But we do need to remind people to observe simple kitchen courtesies.

C:Simple kitchen courtesies? 厨房里还有礼貌呀?

M:当然有呀!For example, if you drink the last cup of coffee, you should fix a new pot for others.

C:我同意。有两次,我想喝咖啡,可是到了厨房看见的是空咖啡壶。I have to make a new pot and wait for a long time to get the coffee ready。

M: Also, it's just good manners to clean up after yourself such as wiping off the counter and throwing away the trash.

C:噢,擦桌面和扔垃圾!这我倒是没有想到,因为在家里这些不是我妈,就是我姐姐做的。不过,Next time, I should pay more attention to it.

M:You also have to remember: keep the refrigerator clean -- put your name on your food and throw away any unwanted food; make a new pot of coffee when you drink the last cup. Throw away the trash, and clean the counter.

C:Thank you, Mary.

实用商务英语口语会话二:介绍顺序

陈豪这个小伙子在ABC美国公司做得不错。今天老板又给他一个重要的\任务。 是什么任务呢? 你听听就知道了。

(Office ambience)

C:Hi, Mary. Do you have a minute? I need your help.

M:Sure. What is it?

C:公司的部几位高层领导人这星期从美国到这里来访问。我的老板让我今天晚上陪其中的一位,Mr. Johnson去参加我们客户举行的招待会。

M:Well, aren't you flattered that your boss asked you to do that?

C:Yes, I am. 不过,去招待会我就得把Mr. Johnson介绍给我们的客户和在场的其他公司的同事。 I 'm not confident that I can do it correctly.

M:It's simple. You need to remember three rules. Rule #1: always introduce people of lesser rank to people of greater rank.

C:把级别低的人介绍给级别高的人。OK, rule #2。

M:Rule #2 is to say the name of the most important person first.

C:噢,先说最重要的人的名字。那Mr. Johnson今天就是最重要的人物了。

M:No, 在你把他介绍给我们客户的时候,他就没有客户那么重要了。

C:那倒是。Without clients we would have no business。所以我得先说客户的名字,再把Mr. Johnson介绍给他们。Mary, 让我先回去练练。一会儿我再来找你。

M:No problem。

M:陈豪,你刚才急忙走了,我还没说Rule #3呢!

C:Rule #3是什么呀?

M:在说了最重要的人的名字后,你该说:I would like to introduce so and so to you。

C:让我试一试。要是客户的名字是Smith,我该说:Mr. Smith, I would like to introduce you to Mr. Johnson。对吗?

M:No, 不对。你应该说:Mr. Smith, I would like to introduce Mr. Johnson to you。要是你把我介绍给Mr. Johnson你该怎么说?

C:我该说:Mr. Johnson, I would like to introduce Mary to you.

M:That' correct。这里的差别似乎很微妙,但是很重要。我们再来复习一遍。

C:OK。 Rule #1,always introduce people of lesser rank to people of greater rank。

M:对,要是我把你陈豪介绍给Mr. Johnson, 我该说:Mr. Johnson, I would like to introduce Chen Hao to you。

C:这已经符合Rule #2: say the name of the most important person first。

M:Rule #3刚才已经说了。OK, you're all set. Good luck tonight and enjoy!

实用商务英语口语会话三:餐桌礼仪

陈豪这小伙子正在和他的同事美籍华人Mary在一个美国餐馆吃午饭。两人正在点菜。

(Office ambience)

C:Mary, 看到菜谱上的汤就让我想起一句英文:"As the ships sail out to sea, I spoon my soup away from me." 不过,我一直没有弄懂这句话究竟是什么意思?

M:Oh, that's a little rhyme that helps children remember the correct way to eat soup.

C:喝汤还有正确不正确的呀? 不就是一勺一勺舀了往嘴里放吗?

M:美国人在正式场合喝汤时有一定之规。"I spoon my soup away from me" means you spoon the soup toward the front of the bowl and then bring the spoon back to your mouth.

C:(若有所思地)用调羹往汤碗的外边舀,然后再把调羹收回来送到嘴边。Why so complicated?

M:这样可以避免勺下面的汤滴在桌布上或衣服上。

C:Mary,let's each order a soup and try it out. I'm hungry, I want a clam chowder.

M:Clam chowder with sea food and meat. It's too filling. 我不饿,要个清汤就行了。

******

(Soup arrives and they start to eat. Sounds of slurping)

M:陈豪,你吃得好香呀! It sounds as if you're enjoying your soup..

C:It's delicious! 味道真好。

M:But I'm sorry to say that slurping is considered bad manners in Western etiquette.

C:听说过西方人喝汤不能有声音。这汤也太烫了。我吹吹再吃。

M:不要吹。 If your soup is too hot, stir it slightly or simply wait.

C:又不能出声,又不能吹。那我就用勺搅动搅动,等它凉一点。

M:陈豪,你注意到没有,我喝的是清汤。我在勺的边上往里喝。而你的clam chowder 里面有肉,土豆等,没法从边上往里放。

C:That's right。我的杂烩里好多东西,没法象清汤那样往嘴里喝。

M:This is a good restaurant. The soup is wonderful, we should come more often.

(Sound of spoon scraping the bowl)

M:Chen Hao,don't scrape your bowl. Just tip your bowl away from you to retrieve the last spoonful of soup.

C:把碗往外抬起一点,让汤都到一边去。Mary, what are the main points that I need to remember?

M:Spoon the soup toward the center or front of the bowl and then bring the spoon back to your mouth; slurping is considered bad manners in Western etiquette; if the soup is too hot, stir it slightly or simply wait; tip your bowl away from you to retrieve the last spoonful of soup.

实用商务英语口语会话四:请客筹备

陈豪是个勤快的年轻人,ABC美国公司的总裁很喜欢他, 正在逐渐给他增加一些任务。陈豪也很机灵,凡是没有把握的事都去请教美籍华人Mary。

(Office ambience)

M:陈豪,你好象很激动,What happened?

C:啊呀,我们的总裁,Mr. Moore,让我明天请两位客户吃晚饭。我知道, 我过去一直是当陪客的,never been a host。I don't even know what to do!

M:Don't worry。当主人主要是要保证晚餐进行得顺顺当当,让客人感到舒适满意。

C:可问题是怎么做。Tell me specifically what to do first。

M:First, of course, choose a restaurant, 找个合适的饭馆呀!

C:哎,我们公司附近不是最近开了一个新饭馆吗? I'll take them there。

M:你呀,最好找一个你熟悉的饭馆,so you can be sure that the food and service will be good。

C:那倒是,否则太危险。I did hear that new restaurant is quite noisy。

M:太吵闹可不行,You need an atmosphere that is suitable for business conversation。

C:有了,我想起了一个非常合适的饭馆。 Mary, would you like to have lunch there with me today to check it out?

M:Thank you. I'd love to be your guinea pig for lunch。我就做一回你的试验品吧!

C:Guinea pig! 请你吃饭还说做我的试验品!

******

C:So, Mary, what do you think? Will this work for the business dinner?

M:It's perfect。对了,既然你现在在这里,你可以认识一下那head waiter,把明天的帐先付了,take care of the bill for tomorrow night。

C:饭还没有吃,吃什么都还不知道,就付钱?

M:没有关系的。你先把信用卡给他,让他印一份,告诉他你要给多少小费,然后签个字,让他们把账单的副本寄给你。

C:But isn't it risky to give someone your credit card?

M:像样的饭馆都有信誉,so it's not risky and it's done all the time。要是你不想先付帐的话,那你当天就先告诉服务员吃完饭后把账单交给你。That will eliminate any confusion over who is paying.

C:That's a very good idea。对了,Mary,既然我们在这里,那我就先定一个比较安静,景色比较好的桌子吧。

M:A wonder idea to request a specific table for tomorrow.

C:Mary,Thank you so much.

M:You're welcome. Next time you'll know that as a host, it's your responsibility to choose an appropriate restaurant, taking care as much as possible ahead of time such as arranging for how to pay the bill and requesting a nice table. Then it will be an enjoyable evening for all.

实用商务英语口语会话五:职场礼节

陈豪刚从大学毕业就在北京的一家美国公司找到了一份工作。今天他收到一张通知,可是里面有一个词他不懂,他只知道让他去参加一个什么训练班。所以他就去请教公司里的美籍华人Mary 。

(Office ambience)

C:Excuse me, Mary, 请问通知上这个词是什么意思呀?E-t-i-q-u-e-t-t-e。

M:Oh, etiquette, 原来是法文,意思是礼节。

C: 噢,原来是要我去参加礼节训练班。 Mary,这词是怎么发音的?

M:E-ti-ket。Q-u是发k的音,而不是发q的音,e-ti-ket。

C:我们来公司工作,又不是来社交,为什么要讲礼节呀?

M:Etiquette is very important to business。一个公司的雇员对客户是不是很客气,有礼貌,这对经营有很大关系。

C:具体地说,这儿说的etiquette指些什么呢?

M:Etiquette is a set of rules that allow us to interact with others in a civilized manner。

C:以文明的方式对待别人的一些原则。

M:具体地说就是treating other people with courtesy and respect and making them feel comfortable with you.

C:嗯,(若有所思地) 对人要有礼貌,要尊敬别人,还要让人觉得和你在一起很自如。

这没问题,I'm always polite and courteous to others。

M:但是,训练班讲的是西方礼节 - western etiquette,和中国的礼节还不完全一样,因为两国有文化差异。

C:这礼节还有文化差异?我得去训练班听听再说。

******

C:嗨, Mary,我的训练班结束了,你那天说的文化差异一点也没错。

M:听起来训练班好像让你开窍啦?

C: 是啊。我那天跟会计室的那金发女郎聊天,聊得很愉快。 结果我问她多大年纪了,她一下子就变得很不高兴,支支吾吾没有回答就走了。

M:Asking someone's age is offensive to an American.

C:参加了训练班才知道不能问美国人年龄的。

M:你办公室里的小王今天早上突然问年薪有多少。美国人认为打听这种私人的事是不礼貌的。我想对有些中国人来说也是不礼貌的。

C:没错。

M:既然你训练班已经结束,我来考考你: Tell me what is etiquette?

C:我来试试。 Etiquette is a set of rules that allow us to interact with others in a civilized manner。

M:And treating other people with courtesy and respect and making them feel comfortable with you.

C: Mary,以后我有问题还会来请教你哟!

M:No problem.

商务英语口语问答

111 评论(8)

挑剔的嘴

商务英语口语对话

Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 20xx is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.

莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 20xx 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。

Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.

海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。

Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.

莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。

Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.

海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。

Lester:Good. What about print and radio?

莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?

Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.

海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。

Lester:Any larger ads?

莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?

Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.

海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。

Lester:Sounds perfect.

莱司特:听起来很周全。

Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.

海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。

Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

海伦:哈???掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />

Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

凯文:我是李凯文。

Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。

Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。

Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?

Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact

information.

凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

Kevin:That would be great.

凯文:那样很好。

Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。

Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

soon as I get them.

海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

Leslie:How are you this afternoon?

莱司利:今天下午过得如何?

Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。

Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.

莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。

Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

保罗:我看看……你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?

Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的.折扣。

Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?

Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。

Paul:What about lead time?

保罗:交货时间呢?

Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。

Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?

Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。

Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。

Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。

Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.

贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。

Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.

拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。

Betty:Yes, how may I help you?

贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?

Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。

Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?

Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。

Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。

Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?

拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?

Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。

Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?

Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。

Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。

Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?

Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?

Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。

Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?

哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?

Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。

Harold:So, what are the unique functions?

哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?

Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。

Harold:No kidding?

哈洛德:真的吗?

Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。

Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?

哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?

Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.

崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。

Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。

245 评论(9)

相关问答