A广州淘上居
1、价格术语trade term (price term):
运费freight
单价 price
码头费wharfage
总值 total value
卸货费landing charges
金额 amount
2、税务类:
关税customs duty
净价 net price
印花税stamp duty
含佣价price including commission
回佣return commission
3、进、出口类:
装运港portof shipment
折扣discount,allowance
卸货港port of discharge
批发价 wholesale price
目的港portof destination
零售价 retail price
进口许口证inportlicence
现货价格spot price
出口许口证exportlicence
期货价格forward price
现行价格(时价)current price prevailingprice
国际市场价格 world (International)Marketprice
成本加运费价(离岸加运费价) C&F-cost and freight
到岸价(成本加运费、保险费价)CIF-cost,insurance and freight
4、争议类:
索赔 claim
争议disputes
罚金条款 penalty
仲裁arbitration
不可抗力 force Majeure
5、检验书类:
产地证明书certificate of origin
品质检验证书 inspection certificate of quanlity
重量检验证书 inspection certificate of weight (quantity)
品质、重量检验证书 inspection certificate
参考资料:
常用句子:
1、Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。
2、As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。
3、We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。
4、We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。
5、We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。
6、We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.
我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。
7、The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。
8、We're willing to restore our business relationship.
我们希望能恢复贸易关系。
9、It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.
如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。
林子夕silva
商品的包装问题在外贸中是非常重要的一个环节。接下来我为大家整理了外贸英语常用句子--商品包装篇,希望对你有帮助哦!
The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing. 下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。
We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing. 我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。
You'd like to know something about the packing of the drugs. is that right? 您想了解药品的包装情况,对吗?
Please make an offer indicating the packing. 请报价并说明包装情况。
Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers. 你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。
It is necessary to improve the packaging. 改进包装方法十分必要。
We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction. 我们已经通知厂商按你们的要求包装。
Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装直接关系到产品的销售。
Packing also effects the reputation of our products. 包装也影响产品的声誉。
A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales. 醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。
Buyers always pay great attention to packing. 买方很注意包装的情况。
I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction. 我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。
Different articles require different packing. 不同商品需要不同的包装。
Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing. 包装费用一般由买方负担。
Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods. 包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。
Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price. 一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。
The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture. 包装的关键是防潮。
The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock. 机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。
We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark. 我们同意关于包装和运输唛头的条款。
We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days. 由于轮船两天后就起航,我们来不及更换包装。
What do you think of the packing for fireworks? 您认为礼花怎样包装?
The packings are in good (bad) order. 包装完好无损(破损)。
The packages are intact. The packing is beautiful. 包装完好无损,很美观。
Please pack the goods very carefully. 请细心包装此货。
These marten overcoats are tastefully packed. 这批貂皮大衣的包装十分精美。
I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done. 您一定发现我们产品的包装美观讲究。
Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese. 我们的包装可以与日本同行相比美。
The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs. 独特的包装将有助于我们推销这些药品。
The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling. 包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。
We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods. 我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。
These goods didn't sell well merely because of the poor packing. 这些产品由于包装不好影响了销售。
We agree to use cartons for outer packing. 我们同意用纸箱做外包装。
Could you use cardboard boxes? 你们用硬纸板箱包装吗?
It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases. 使用木箱包装成本会高些。
The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases. 布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。
The eggs are packed in cartons with beehives lined with shake-proof paper board. 鸡蛋要用带蜂房孔,内衬防震纸板的纸箱包装。
Each pill is put into a small box sealed with wax. 每个丸药装入小盒后用蜡密封好。
Please make the fruit jar airtight. 请把果酱罐密封。
We'll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton. 我们一纸箱装两打,每箱毛重25公斤。
Ten bottles are put into a box and 100 boxes into a carton. 10支装入一小盒,100盒装入一个纸箱。
This would discourage people from trying their hand on such packing. 人们不轻易使用这种包装。
No charge will be allowed for packages. 包装容器不收费。
The case was a substantial one, with sufficient packing used. 此箱坚固,使用了足够的包装材料。
I'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for ocean transportation. 我担心远洋运输用纸箱不结实。
Such shirts packed in cardboard cartons can save freight cost. 使用硬纸箱包装这批衬衣可以节省运费。
We prefer packing in smaller cases. 我们宁愿用小箱子包装。
We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods. 我们主张用小容器包装这批货。
We use metal angles at each corner of the carton. 每个箱角都用金属角加固。
Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press. 箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。
The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps. 罐装货物在纸箱里,外面加两道箍。
You must reinforce the packing with metal straps. 你们必须用铁箍加固包装。
The goods are to be packed in strong export cases, securely strapped. 货物应该用坚固的出口木箱包装,并且牢牢加箍。
Shirts are to be packed in plastic-lined water-proof cartons. 衬衣应放在内衬塑料防水的箱子里。
We use a polythene wrapper for each shirt. 每件衬衣都用聚乙烯袋包装。
The fountain pen is placed in a satin-covered small box, lined with beautiful silk ribbon. 金笔装在一个锦缎小盒里,再用一条漂亮的绸带系在外面。
On the outer packing, please mark wording, "Handle with Care". 在外包装上请标明“小心轻放”字样。
Every 100 dozen should be packed in a wooden case marked TM and numbered from No. 1 upward. 每100打装一箱,刷上唛头TM,从第一号开始往上循序编号。
Please mark the cases(boxes,bags,casks,etc)as per the drawing given. 请按所给的图样在(盒、袋、桶等等)上刷唛头。
Please cable packing and marks. 请电告包装及唛头式样。
We will mark the packages the same as before. 我们将在货包上刷上和以前一样的唛头。
小小荷尖
单词
1.Train-Air-Truck (TAT;TA):“陆-空-陆”联运;或“陆空联运”
2.combined transportation:联运
3.Combined Trans:(CTD) 联合运输单据
4.multimodal combined:联运,多式联运
5.through B/L:联运提单
6.through transport:联运
7.direct vessel:直达船只
8.entire voyage:整个运输过程中
9.formality:手续
语句
1.Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
2.Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.
通常,海运较陆运便宜。
3.For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.
数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。
4.Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.
请海运我们订购的电视机。
5.Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.
因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。
6.We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我们认为联运货物十分必要。
7.Sometimes, the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities.
有时联运的手续十分繁琐。
昂昂千里
保险(insurance)是指投保人根据合同约定,向保险人支付保险费, 保险人对于合同约定的可能发生的事故因其发生所造成的财产损失承担赔偿保险金责任。接下来我为大家整理了外贸保险常用英语句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
外贸保险常用英语句子一:
1、The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.
保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
2、Please fill in the application form.
请填写一下投保单。
3、What risks is the People’s Insurance Company of China able to cover?
中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
4、What risks should be covered?
您看应该保哪些险?
5、What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
6、 I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.
我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
7、 I must say that you’ve corrected my ideas about the insurance.
我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
8、 This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
9、 The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
10、The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.
损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
11、 I’m looking for insurance from your company.
我是到贵公司来投保的。
12、 Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People’ Insurance Company of China.
张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
13、 After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.
装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
14、 When should I go and have the tea insured?
我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
15、 All right. Let’s leave insurance now.
好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
16、It’s better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.
你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。
17、These kinds of risks suit your consignment.
这些险别适合你要投保的货物。
18、May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?
请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?
19、It ’s important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.
阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
20、what is the insurance premium?
保险费是多少?
21、The premium is to be calculated in this way.
保险费是这样计算的。
22、The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars.
保险费总共是800美圆。
23、The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.
保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。
24、The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.
我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。
25、According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered.
根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。
外贸保险常用英语句子二:
26、The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.
这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。
27、Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.
保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。
28、Can you give me an insurance rate?
您能给我一份保险率表吗?
29、Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?
您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?
30、You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.
你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。
31、F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular Average".
FPA代表平安险。
32、W.P.A. stands for "With Particular Average".
WPA代表水渍险。
33、I’ll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average.
我将为货物投保平安险。
34、I know that F.P.A insurance doesn’t cover losses on consumer goods.
我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。
35、I don’t think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A..
我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。
36、Free from Particular Average is good enough.
只保平安险就可以了。
37、The goods are to be insured F.P.A.
这批货需投保平安险。
38、What you’ve covered is Leakage.
你所投保的是渗漏险。
39、Why don’t you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?
您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?
40、W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.
针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。
41、Don’t you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage?
您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?
42、Not every breakage is a particular average.
并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。
43、The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.
投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。
44、Well, obviously you won’t want All Risks cover.
显然,你不想保综合险。
45、An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn’t it?
一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗?
46、We’d like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks.
我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。
47、Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks.
请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。
48、We’ve cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks.
我们已经将这些货物按发票金额加百分之十投保综合险。
49、An F.P.A. policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils.
平安险只有在发生较小危险时才给保全部损失险。
50、The F.P.A. doesn’t cover partial loss of the nature of particular average.
平安险不包括单独海损性质的部分损失。
51、A W.P.A. or W.A. policy covers you against partial loss in all cases.
水渍险在任何情况下都给保部分损失险。
52、You’ll cover SRCC risks, won’t you?
你们要保罢工、暴动、民变险,是吗?
53、As our usual practice, insurance covers basic risks only, at 110 percent of the invoice value. If coverage against other risks is required, such as breakage, leakage, TPND, hook and contamination damages, the extra premium involved would be for the buyer’s account.
按照我们的惯例,只保基本险,按发票金额110%投保。如果要加保其它险别,例如破碎险、渗漏险、盗窃遗失险、钩损和污染险等,额外保险费由买方负担。
54、We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinks of risks for sea transport.
我公司可以承保海洋运输的所有险别。
55、Generally speaking, aviation insurance is much cheaper than marine insurance.
空运保险一般要比海运保险便宜。