• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    242

达宝利姜广丛
首页 > 英语培训 > 餐厅场景英文

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

蛋的故事

已采纳

每一天,餐厅来来往往的人如此之多,进行着千篇一律的点餐的对话。下面是我给大家整理的餐馆英语情景对话,供大家参阅!

餐馆英语情景对话:座位

Waiter: How many in your party?

服务员:您几位?

Customer: Four

顾客:四位

Waiter: This way, please.

服务员:这边请。

Waiter: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Customer: Could you give us a second, please? (could you wait a moment?) 顾客:请给我我们一会儿时间好吗?

Waiter: Sure.

服务员:当然可以

餐馆英语情景对话:点菜

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Would you like some eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。

A: Anything else, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

餐馆英语情景对话:点餐和结账

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) AA制

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

餐馆英语情景对话:餐厅常用对话

1、请问是在这里吃还是带走? Would you like to eat here or to take outside? / For here or to go?

2、请问现在需要点餐吗? Would you like to order now? / Are you ready to order?

3、收您XX元,请问需要发票吗?XX yuan,please. Do you need receipt?

4、不好意思,让您久等了. Sorry to keep you waiting so long.

5、打扰一下,您的找零 .Excuse me, here's your change

6、谢谢光临,请慢走。 Thanks for coming,take care!

7、好的,请稍等。Ok, just a moment.

8、因为厨房订单比较多,让您等了这么长时间,请多包涵。

Because there are too many orders, sorry to keep you waiting so long.

9、厨房正在为您制作,请稍等。

The kitchen is already cooking for you, please wait for a moment.

餐馆英语情景对话:基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2.Could you ~

3.Would you ~

4.Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?

3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山?

When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票?

4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?

以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

餐厅场景英文

121 评论(15)

喊我11就很好

在餐厅里会进行的英语情景对话,你见过多少?下面是我给大家整理的餐厅英文情景对话,供大家参阅!

A:Hey! That food was terrific. I can't eat another bite. Are you sure you don't want another dish? 嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?

B:No, I'm full. My stomach isn't growling at me any more. 不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。

A:I know what you mean. I'm so full that I can burst. Shall we go then? 我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?

B:I'm all set. Thank you for the dinner, Jack. 我吃饱了。杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。

A:You are welcome. 不客气。

A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 谢谢你请的午餐。它很美味。

B:It's OK. 不客气。

A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我请。

B:Don't be silly. 别傻了。

A:I'm serious. 我是认真的。

B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你请。

A:It's a deal. 一言为定。

Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? 晚上好,您订座位了吗?

Jim: No, we don't. 没有。

Waitress: How many people are you together? 你们一共多少人?

Jim: Just two people. 就两位。

Waitress: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? 你们要吸烟区还是非吸烟区,或是有空位就行?

Jim: We prefer non-smoking section. 我们要非吸烟区。

Waitress: I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? 十分抱歉,现在非吸烟区还暂时没有座位。您能稍等一会儿吗?

Jim: How long a wait do you think there’ll be? 我们要等多长时间?

Waitress: I think about ten minutes. 我想大约十分钟。

Jim: Ok, we'll wait a while. 好吧,那我们就等一会儿。(十分钟之后)

Waitress: I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. 非常抱歉让你们等了这么久。现在在非吸烟区有空位了。请跟我来。

Jim: Thank you. 谢谢。

Waitress: This is the menu. Are you ready to order now? 这是菜单。您现在可以点菜了吗?

Jim: Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please. 我想先点一个番茄香肠汤。他也要同样的。

Waitress: Yes, and what would you like to drink? 好。那么喝些什么呢?

Jim: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please. 请拿一瓶红葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。

Waitress: Would you like a dessert? 要不要甜点?

Jim: What special kind of desserts do you have? 你们有什么特色甜品?

Waitress: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。

Jim: Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course. 等我们吃过主菜再点吧。

Waitress: All right. I'll bring your soup right away. 好的,汤马上就来。

283 评论(9)

相关问答