小树小树小树
商务广告宣传和产品推荐英语口语
公司的宣传和产品推荐是业务员工作中经常会遇到的。下面是我整理的关于广告宣传和产品推荐的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
婷:
Good morning, Carla. How are you today?
早上好.Carla.你今天过得怎么样?
凯勒:
I'm doing fine. How about you?
我很好.你呢?
婷:
Great, thanks. So, what's the status of our advertising campaign?
很好.谢谢.我们公司的广告宣传作得怎么样了?
凯勒:
As I mentioned before, a national campaign will start next month. We've decided to use a variety of media for full coverage. First, we'll have 30-second spots on television once a day for 3 weeks. At the same time, we'll do 15-second radio commercials
如我以前所提到的,我们下个月将开始全国范围内的宣传活动。我们已经决定利用各种媒体做全面宣传。首先,我们在电视上做持续三个礼拜的广告,每天一次,每次30秒。同时,我们还会选人口较多的城市,用电台广播宣传,每天三次,每次15秒。最后,我们还会有一些户外宣传活动,在大城市的主要入口处树立广告牌。
婷:
What style will the ads be?
那么采取什么样的风格呢?
凯勒:
We're focusing on slice of life, showing how you can beat the summer heat by biting into a cool ice-cream sandwich. We'll also show everyone there are variety of flavors and they're not stuck with just vanilla.
我们将把焦点放在日常生活方面.告诉你只要吃一个冰淇淋三明治.就能消除夏日炎热.我们还会给大家展示我们多种口味的冰淇淋.香草并不是唯一的口味.
婷:
Sounds like an ideal approach. Will we have a new slogan?
似乎是个完美的'方案.我们会有新的口号吗?
凯勒:
Definitely. The advertising agency's working on that right now. They'll have some proposals ready by the end of the week.
当然.广告代理商正在设计呢.这个周末会出台一些新的策划.
婷:
Sounds like we'll have a winner on our hands!
听起来我们将会成为一个大赢家.
林先生:
These are our new models.
这些是我们的新产品.
李小姐:
What are their strong points?
有什么优点?
林先生:
There's a lot to be said for them. In the first place.they are more durable than any similar ones on the market.
优点很多.首先.它们比市场上任何类似产品更耐用.
李小姐:
Why does it take longer to wear out than the others?
为什么它比其他产品耐用呢?
林先生:
The yarn is carefully selected for quality and woven very tightly in this fabric.
这纱的质量是经过精心挑选的.而且质地织得很紧密.
李小姐:
Can you leave these samples with us?
可以把样品留下来吗?
林先生:
How long do you want to keep them?
你要留多久?
李小姐:
About three days.
大约三天.
林先生:
That's all right
好吧
卡尔:
These are the various kinds of packing for pliers. Normally, we have three types of packing: skin packing, hanging packing, and blister packing.
这些是钳子的各种包装.通常有三种:薄膜包装.挂式包装.罩板包装.
瑞秋:
Oh, the packing looks very nice.
这些包装很好看.
卡尔:
The skin packing is the most advanced packing for this product in the world market. It catches the eyes and can help push sales.
薄膜包装是世界市场上这种产品的最新包装.它惹人注目.能帮助促销.
瑞秋:
Good, what about the export packing?
很好.那么出口包装如何?
卡尔:
Well, they are packed in boxes of two dozens each, 100 boxes to a wooden case.
每两打装一盒.一百盒装一木箱.
瑞秋:
Is the wooden case strong enough for transportation? You see, 100 boxes of pliers are very heavy. It's about 2,400 kilograms.
木箱是否很坚固适应运输需要?一百盒钳子很重.大约有二千四百公斤.
卡尔:
You can rest assured of that. So far, no customers have complained about our outer packing.
这点你尽可放心.目前.还没有客户抱怨我们的外包装有问题.
瑞秋:
I'm glad to hear that. By the way, do you accept neutral packing?
这样太好了.顺便问一下.你们接受中性包装吗?
卡尔:
Yes, we can pack the goods according to your instructions.
接受.我们可以根据你方的指示说明进行包装.
瑞秋:
Very good. Ok, Carl, I'm now totally satisfied with your packing. You can execute our first order now, and I will open the L/C immediately after I return to Taipei.
好的.卡尔.就这样吧.我很满意你们的包装.现在你可以生产我们的第一批订货了.我回到台北后就立即开立信用证.
卡尔:
All right. We'll make the shipment as soon as your L/C is on hand.
那好.一收到你方信用证.我们即安排装运.
花大本事
职场白领英语:广告宣传活动对话In this conversation, Tanya Nichols, the owner of an ice cream manufacturing company, is talking with her marketing manager, Carla Hutchison, about the advertising campaign for the company‘s new ice-cream sandwich.Tanya: Good morning, Carla. How are you today?Carla: I‘m doing fine. How about you?Tanya: Great, thanks. So, what‘s the status of our advertising campaign?Carla: As I mentioned before, it‘ll be a national campaign starting next month. We’ve decided to use a variety of media for full coverage. First, we‘ll have 30-second spots on television once a day for 3 weeks.At the same time, we’ll do 15-second radio commercials 3 times a day in selected cities with large populations. Finally, we‘ll have some outdoor ads using billboards near main entrances to big cities.Tanya: What style will the ads use?Carla: We‘re focusing on slice of life, showing how you can beat the summer heat by biting into a cool ice-cream sandwich. There’ll be some reason why thrown in to hype our choice of flavors and show everyone they‘re not stuck with just vanilla.Tanya: Sounds like an ideal approach. Will we have a new slogan?Carla: Definitely. The advertising agency‘s working onthat right now. They’ll have some proposals ready by the end of the week.Tanya: Sounds like we‘ll have a winner on our hands!中文:在这个对话中,Tanya Nichols是一家冰淇淋生产公司的老板,她正在和她的市场部经理Carla Hutchison就公司新的冰淇淋三明治的广告宣传活动谈话。Tanya: 早上好,Carla.你今天过得怎么样?Carla: 我很好,你呢?Tanya: 很好,谢谢。我们公司的广告宣传作得怎么样了?Carla:正如我以前所提到的,我们下个月开始的宣传活动,是全国范围内的。我们已经决定利用各种媒体做全面宣传。首先,我们在电视上做持续三个礼拜的广告,每天一次,时间为30秒钟传。同时,我们还会在被选中的人口较多的城市的电台广播中宣传,每天三次,每次时间为15秒。最后,我们还会有一些户外宣传活动,在大城市的主要入口处,树立广告牌。Tanya: 那么采取什么样的风格呢?Carla: 我们将把焦点放在日常生活方面,告诉你只要吃一个冰淇淋三明治,就能消除夏日炎热。我们还会通过对多样性口味选择的宣传,告诉大家推荐我们公司产品的原因,香草并不是惟一的口味。Tanya: 似乎是个完美的方案。我们会有新的口号吗?Carla: 当然,广告代理商正在设计呢。这个周末会出台一些新的策划。Tanya: 听起来我们将会成为一个大赢家!