• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    230

萤火虫在哪里
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语对话范文

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

苏州饭饭

已采纳

A:hi,Zhou kai ting.What are you doing now ?B:I'm busy with my homework. I have't take a rest for a long time .A: You're so great that I can't help admiring your enthusiasm .What's your schedual like ?B: You know ,I'm a student ,so I take the most time to study . A: When do you get up in the morning ? B: Why do you ask me that foolish question? Y ou should know we students get up about 7:50 A: You just said you take the most time to study . Why not get up earlier ? B: It's my special way to save my energy. A: What do you usually do in the morning ? B: I usually play gmes on the Internet .I play the games like crazy . A: Wait ,wait ,wait ,You said that you spend your most time on your study . B: I think to play games can improve my intelligence . A: What do you usually in the afternoon ? B: Oh, I usually go shoping in a whole afternoon . Don't laugh at me ,it's my way to enrich my knowledge .And I think........ A: Stop stop stop ,I really don't care what you what to say .In my opinion , your schduel is so terrible that I have to criticize you . You should follow me , I spend no time on my study and I am committed to the Internetbar to enjoy the beautiful time !

英语对话范文

126 评论(10)

神之雪1314

英语对话课以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了两人英语口语对话范文,欢迎阅读!

A:Mister, I have an account now.

A:先生,我现在有户头了。

B:Now, how would you like this check cashed, madam?

B:你要怎样兑换这张支票,太太?

A:Six tens will be Fine.

A:六张十元的就行了。

B:Here you are.

B:这是您的六十元。

A:Thanks. Er, mister, if I want to deposit checks next time. what should I do?

A:谢谢。呃,先生,如果下次我要存支票,我要怎么做?

B:Just make out a deposit slip and come here during bank hours. That's from 9 a.m to 3 p.m.

B:只要填写好存款条,在上班时间来就可以了。我们营业时间为早上九点到下午三点。

A:Can I help you, Sir?

A:先生,能帮你什么忙吗?

B:Yes, I'd like to withdraw some money.

B:我要取点钱。

A:Fill in the slip, stating the exact amount you wishto withdraw, please.

A:请填好这张取款单,将要取款的数目写清楚。

B:OK. Here's my bank book, is that all right?

B:填好了,这是我的存折,对吗?

A:OK, do you want large notes or small ones?

A:可以,你要大票面的钱还是小票面的钱?

B:In 50 Yuan or 100 Yuan would be fine.

B:票面50元盛100元的都行。

A:Here's the cash for you.

A:请收下你的钱。

B:Thanks.

B:谢谢。

A:Miss,I'd like to withdraw 800 dollars.

A:小姐,我要取800美元。

B:Have you filled out the withdraw slip?

B:你填了取款单吗?

A:Yes,I have.

A:是的,填好了。

B:Can I have your bank book, please?

B:请把你的存折给我好吗?

A:Here you are, please.

A:给你。

B:Key in your pass code, please. Enter your pass code. Yes

B:请输入你的密码。好了。

B:Sorry,the code is not correct. Enter it again please.

B:对不起,密码输入错误。请再输入一遍。

A:Pardon, I'll try once more.

A:什么,我再试一次。

B:Ok, How would you like it?

B:你要什么面额的?

A:It's all the same to me.

A:对我来说没有区别。

132 评论(11)

blackiron.sh

英语对话教学生活化是指在对话教学中,从学生的生活经验和已有的知识基础出发,联系生活背景,将对话教学活动变成学生认识生活的一种体验,以此激发学生积极参与对话教学的兴趣。我整理了英语对话范文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

Maria:

Daddy, what's next? What else do we do now?

爸爸,接下来做什么?现在我们还能玩点什么呢?

Benjamin:

There is a man-made fishing pond nearby. So, What do you think of going fishing there?

这附近有一个人工渔场。那么,你觉得我们去那里钓鱼怎么样?

Maria:

Great. Let's go. Where is it?

太好了。我们走吧。它在哪里啊?

Benjamin:

Patience, boy. A watched pot never boils. We shall get out fishing stuff first and make some baits, too.

孩子,耐心点。心急吃不到热豆腐。我们得先去拿渔具,还要准备好鱼饵啊。

Maria:

We have many cookies left here. Can we use them as baits?

我们还剩了很多曲奇。我们能用它们当鱼饵吗?

Benjamin:

I don't think fish would like them. Instead, they love earth worms.

我觉得鱼儿不会喜欢吃那个。不过,它们很喜欢吃蚯蚓。

Maria:

So let's go and catch earth worms!

那我们去抓些蚯蚓吧。

Benjamin:

OK. (After a short while, they've caught many earth worms.) I think that's enough for today. Let's go.

行啊。(没过多久,他们就抓到了很多蚯蚓。)我觉得这够我们今天用的了。我们走吧。

Maria:

Daddy, do you think we're gonna catch any fish today? We've been fishing here for more than two hours, and we get nothing.

爸爸,你说今天我们能钓到鱼吗?我们在这里已经钓了两个多小时了,却什么也没有钓到。

Benjamin:

That's because you're talking to me all the time. Be patient, or there will be no chance to have sashimi for dinner today.

那是因为你一直和我说话啊。耐心一点,要不然今天晚餐就没有寿司可以吃了。

Maria:

I love sashimi. Did mom bring any soy sauce for that?

我喜欢寿司。妈妈带酱油来了吗?

Benjamin:

I suppose she did. Be quiet. There is a fish on the hook. Here it is. Look, a big one.

我想她带了。别说话。有鱼上钩了。就是它了。看,是一条大鱼。

Maria:

Cool. Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we cook it separately? Half for sashimi, and the other half for grill.

真酷。嘿,我有个主意。我们为什么不把它分开来做呢?一半做寿司,一半烧烤。

Benjamin:

Great idea. But the fact is we have no barbecue with us. Moreover, the sashimi will be great. So why do we bother to waste time on barbecuing the fish?

很好的主意。但是我们没有带烧烤的工具啊。再说了,寿司会很好吃的。我们为什么还要浪费时间烤鱼呢?

Maria:

Well, all right. There is nothing to complain about.

好吧,你说得对。这没有什么好抱怨的。

Benjamin:

Let's go. Your mom will be very excited to see the fish. Let's set the left earth worms free.

我们走吧。你妈妈看到这鱼一定很高兴。我们把剩下的蚯蚓放了吧。

Mary:

Yes. Oh, the Cayman Islands yesterday were heaven.

是啊。昨天的开曼群岛简直就是天堂。

John:

I feel like we're honeymooners, cruising out here on the Caribbean.

我觉得我们就像度蜜月的人搭船游勒比海。

Mary:

This cruise is so exciting and relaxing -- all at the same time.

这次搭游轮出游既刺激又好玩。

John:

Take care.

再见。

Mary:

This is one adventure after the other. See you, dear.

刺激好玩的事真是接二连三的来。亲爱的,待会见。

John:

And we'll be docking at the New Orleans port at nine tomorrow morning.

我们明早九点会到达纽奥良港。

Mary:

Oh. I can't wait. Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Barbara Streisand, Diana Ross...

喔,我可等不及了。猫王、麦可杰克森、芭芭拉史翠珊、戴安娜萝丝…

John:

I want to see the stage show "Live Legends" after dinner.

晚餐後我想去剧场看「人物传奇秀」。

John:

Right! To walk on the same beaches as Christopher Columbus. Wow!

没错!跟克里斯多佛.哥伦布一样漫步在同一个沙滩上。哇!

Mary:

Honey, why don't we try that French restaurant on the upper deck tonight.

亲爱的,今晚我们何不去试试在第一层甲板的法国餐厅?

John:

Why not! I'm going to try my luck at the casino right now.

好啊!我现在要去赌场试试我的手气。

Mary:

And I'm off to get my tropical rain shower.

我要去洗个热带雨林浴。

Ellen:

How long are your parents going to stay in China?

你父母准备在中国待多久?

John:

About 15 days. I want them to stay 5 days in Beijing and 10 days somewhere else. What do you think?

十五天左右。我想让他们在北京玩儿五天,再在外地玩儿十天。你看怎么样?

Ellen:

That sounds good. Where would you like to take them to travel while in Beijing?

挺好的。想好在北京去哪儿逛了吗?

John:

The Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven, and where else?

长城,故宫,颐和园,天坛,还有哪儿?

Ellen:

I think you can take them for a stroll around Wangfujing and Houhai.

我觉得还可以带他们去王府井和后海逛逛。

John:

Where should they go when they leave Beijing?

外地去哪儿好呢?

Ellen:

I think Xi'an, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Kunming are pretty good.

我觉得西安,苏州,杭州,还有昆明都挺好的。

John:

Wow, there are so many places to go.

哇,要走的地方还真不少呢。

112 评论(13)

shuijing217

随着社会对新型人才英语水平和语言应用能力要求的提高,英语交际能力,尤其是口头交际能力的培养在英语学习中变得越来越重要。我整理了关于英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!

A: Will you go the Mathew’s wedding party this Saturday?

你参加马修周六的婚礼吗?

B: No unless I get invited. I hate weddings.

不去,除非我接到请贴。我讨厌婚礼。

A: What for? Weddings are so romantic. Isn’t it brave when someone decides to make a commitment?

为什么?婚礼多浪漫吗?一个人决定作出承诺的时候,多勇敢啊。

B: It is when you find your Mr. Right. I guess I should go for the blind dating.

当你找到好好先生的时候,才是。我估计要去相亲了。

A: Come on! Promise me you won’t. As the leader of world’s most populous nation, we have 30 million bachelors for you to choose. You are young, smart, and hot. Men are crazy about you. Don’t be so picky on men.

拜托!你不是吧。作为世界人口大国,我们有三千万名男单身青年供您挑选。你年轻,聪明,性感。男人们都为你疯狂。别太挑了。

B: I am not.

我没有啊。

A: Okay. What kind of man are you looking for then?

好。那你喜欢什么类型的男人呢?

B: Not too rich, kind, intelligent, caring, easy on the eyes, …

不要太富有,性格要好,有智慧的,有爱心的,养眼的。。。

A: You will never find your man with so many adjectives. You should go to Sri Lanka. Then you could marry more than one man.

有这么多要求,你找不到了。你应该去斯里兰卡。你就可以嫁给好几个男人了。

B: Polygamy is disgusting. I don’t like the idea of sharing. I believe in monogamy. But it seems monogamy is too good to be true nowadays.

一妻多夫,太恶心了。我不喜欢分享。我相信一夫一妻制。但是似乎现在的人不在相信这个了。

妈妈: Boy, I am coming.

儿子,我要进来了。

儿子: Come in, please.

进来吧。

妈妈: Watch out! Don’t play with that thing.

危险,别淘气。

儿子: There is a little cat on the tree, and I want to help him.

有只小猫在树上,我想帮他。

妈妈: How do you want to deal with it?

你要怎么处理?

儿子: Go out of the window and climb up the tree.

爬出窗户,爬上树。

妈妈: But, isn’t it too dangerous?

但是,这不是很危险吗?

儿子: I won’t let myself in danger. Don’t worry!

我不会让我自己处于危险当中的,别担心。

妈妈: I can’t help. Oh, you should let me help you.

我忍不住啊,噢,你得让我帮你。

儿子: Fine.

好吧。

Bob: Hi, what are you doing here?

嗨,干嘛呢?

Ann: I wanna buy a book. Which one do you think is better?

我想买本书,你认为哪本好一点?

Bob: Let me have a look. This one is a novel and that one is literature book.

我看看,这本是小说,那本是文学类的书。

Ann: I know. I don’t have enough money to buy both of them.

我知道,我没那么多钱两本都买。

Bob: Let me give you a piece of advice. This novel is a horror fiction.

我得提醒你一句。这本小说是一本恐怖小说。

Ann: Is it? I didn’t know that. I know which one is better.

是吗,我不知道呢。我知道哪一本比较好了。

Bob: I remember you don’t like the horror fiction or movie.

我记得你不喜欢恐怖小说或者是恐怖电影的。

Ann: Yes, that’s right. Thank you for your advice.

是的。谢谢你的提醒。

Bob: Why don’t you buy it on the Internet? It would be much cheaper.

为什么不在网上买呢?那会更便宜的。

Ann: Yes, but this book is old and the shopkeeper wants to sell it at a lower price.

是的,但是这本书是旧书,店家想低价处理掉。

344 评论(14)

相关问答