• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    261

习习谷风
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文古诗简单

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

嘟嘟和滴滴

已采纳

短小而又简单的英文诗有:

1、

To see a world in a grain of sand,一粒沙里阅世界。

And a heaven in a wild flower,一朵花中觅天堂。

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,无穷尽在掌心中。

And eternity in an hour.。永恒不过一刻钟。

2、

If you were a teardrop;In my eye,如果你是我眼里的一滴泪。

For fear of losing you,I would never cry.为了不失去你,我将永不哭泣。

And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,如果金色的阳光停止了它耀眼的光芒。

Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright.你的一个微笑,将照亮我的整个世界。

其他英文诗有:

1、Rain雨。

Rain is falling all around, 雨儿在到处降落。

It falls on field and tree, 它落在田野和树梢。

It rains on the umbrella here, 它落在这边的雨伞上。

And on the ships at sea. 又落在航行海上的船只。

2、What Does Little Birdie Say。

What does little birdie say, 小鸟说些什么呢。

In her nest at peep of day? 在这黎明初晓的小巢中。

Let me fly, says little birdie, 小鸟说,让我飞。

Mother, let me fly away, 妈妈,让我飞走吧。

Birdie, rest a little longer, 宝贝,稍留久一会儿。

Till the little wings are stronger. 等到那对小翅膀再长硬些儿。

So she rests a little longer, 因此它又多留了一会儿。

Then she flies away. 然而它还是飞走了。

英文古诗简单

284 评论(12)

凹凸威小姐

带来三首如下:Whenever you need me, I'll be here。 Whenever you're in trouble, I'm always near。Whenever you feel alone, and you think everyone has given up。。。Reach out for me, and I will give you my everlasting love。Thoughts of you dance through my mind。 Knowing, it is just a matter of time。Wondering。。。 will u ever be mine?You are in my dreams, night。。。 and sometimes。。。 day。The thoughts seem to never fade away。 Corwin Corey AmberIf you were a teardrop,In my eye,For fear of losing you,I would never cry。And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright。 Hannah Jo Kee

348 评论(9)

一一欧巴桑

白居易——《杭州春望》BaiJuyi--SpringSightsinHangzhou望海楼明照曙霞,SeasideBuildinginthemorningsunshine护江堤白踏晴沙。Clearsandalongthewhiteprotectingdam涛声夜入伍员庙,SoundofwavepoundingGeneralWu'sTemple柳色春藏苏小家。WillowsinspringhiddeninSuXiao'shome红袖织绫夸柿蒂,Praisingtheredsleevewovenwithflowers青旗沽酒趁梨花。Intothewineshopwithdarkbanneroutside谁开湖寺西南路,Whoopenedthesouthwardpathtothelake草绿裙腰一道斜。Aslantingbandofgreengrassinsight这个问题,其实不应该问,毕竟大家都觉得中国古典诗词的意义太深刻了比如;素月分辉,明河共影,表里具澄澈。应该怎么翻译呢?如果必须翻译给外国人听,就让他们知道意思就行了要想体会意境,得学中文!就像我们自己学会了英文,才真正理解了泰格尔《飞鸟集》的韵律!希望对你有用,努力念书哦!(*^__^*)嘻嘻……

345 评论(8)

康茂暖通

英语古诗是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式,值得我们阅读欣赏,下面是我为大家带来简单英语古诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!

That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,

你受人指摘,并不是你的瑕疵,

For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;

因为美丽永远是诽谤的对象;

The ornament of beauty is suspect,

美丽的无上的装饰就是猜疑,

A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air.

像乌鸦在最晴朗的天空飞翔。

So thou be good, slander doth but approve

所以,检点些,谗言只能更恭维

Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time;

你的美德,既然时光对你钟情;

For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love,

因为恶蛆最爱那甜蜜的嫩蕊,

And thou present'st a pure unstained prime.

而你的正是纯洁无瑕的初春。

Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days,

你已经越过年轻日子的埋伏,

Either not assail'd or victor being charged;

或未遭遇袭击,或已克服敌手;

Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise,

可是,对你这样的赞美并不足

To tie up envy evermore enlarged:

堵住那不断扩大的嫉妒的口:

If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,

若没有猜疑把你的清光遮掩,

Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.

多少个心灵的王国将归你独占。

No longer mourn for me when I am dead

我死去的时候别再为我悲哀,

Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell

当你听见那沉重凄惨的葬钟

Give warning to the world that I am fled

普告给全世界说我已经离开

From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:

这龌龊世界去伴最龌龊的虫:

Nay, if you read this line, remember not

不呀,当你读到这诗,别再记起

The hand that writ it; for I love you so

那写它的手;因为我爱到这样,

That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot

宁愿被遗忘在你甜蜜的心里,

If thinking on me then should make you woe.

如果想起我会使你不胜哀伤。

O, if, I say, you look upon this verse

如果呀,我说,如果你看见这诗,

When I perhaps compounded am with clay,

那时候或许我已经化作泥土,

Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.

连我这可怜的名字也别提起,

But let your love even with my life decay,

但愿你的爱与我的生命同腐。

Lest the wise world should look into your moan

免得这聪明世界猜透你的心,

And mock you with me after I am gone.

在我死去后把你也当作笑柄。

O, lest the world should task you to recite

哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招

What merit lived in me, that you should love

我有什么好处,使你在我死后

After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,

For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

因外我一点值得提的都没有;

Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,

To do more for me than mine own desert,

过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,

And hang more praise upon deceased I

把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,

Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:

O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,

That you for love speak well of me untrue,

怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,

My name be buried where my body is,

愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,

And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,

And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

259 评论(10)

相关问答