• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    237

秋风泡泡
首页 > 英语培训 > 欢迎登机英语对话

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

yiyiling1221

已采纳

你好,一、空乘常用英语词汇international passenger 国际旅客domestic passenger 国内旅客connecting passenger 转机旅客transit passenger 过境旅客stand-by 候补旅客no-show 误机者unaccompanied passenger 无人陪伴儿童flight crew 机组人员captain 机长pilot 飞行员stewardess/cabin attendant/air hostess 女乘务员/空中小姐steward 男乘务员purser/chief attendant 乘务长chief purser 主任乘务长boarding check 登机牌plane ticket 飞机票ramp 扶梯first class 头等舱economy class, tourist class 经济舱air route, air line 航线to take off 起飞landing 着陆international flight 国际班机domestic flight 国内班机二、空乘常用英语句子1. Morning, madam (Sir). Welcome board!早上好,女士(先生)。欢迎登机!2. May I see your boarding pass?请出示您的登机牌。3.You should take your assigned seat, for the plane must keep its balance when it takes off.为了使飞机在起飞时保持配载平衡,请您按指定的座位入座。4.Follow me, please. Your seat is in the middle of the cabin.请跟我来,您的座位在客舱中部。5.Excuse me for a second, I’ll check.请稍等一下,我查查看。6.The plane is about to take off. Please don’t walk about in the cabin.飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。7.We are sorry to inform you that our flight will be delayed due to the unfavorable weather conditions at this airport. We have to wait till the weather gets better.对不起,由于本机场天气状况不好,我们的航班将被延误。我们要等到天气条件好转才能起飞。8.The ramp has just been put in its position. Now you can get your belongings and disembark.舷梯已经放好。现在您可以拿着行李下飞机了。9.Thank you for flying with us and hope to have the pleasure of being with you again.感谢您乘坐我们的班机,希望能有幸再次和您见面。三、空乘常用英语对话1.Conversation OneA: Welcome on board. May I see your boarding pass?欢迎登机。我能看一下您的登机牌吗?B: Here you are.给你。A: Your seat is three in the third row near the window.您的座位号是3号,在第3排,靠窗户的那个。B: Thank you. Where can I put my suitcase?谢谢,我应该把行李放哪里呢?A: Either in the overhead compartment or underneath the seat.既可以放到头顶的行李架里,又可以放到座位下面。B: Thank you so much.非常感谢。2.Conversation TwoA: Excuse me. I feel a little cold. Could you please give me a blanket?打扰下,我有点冷。能给我一条毯子吗?B: Yes. Wait a moment.好的,稍等片刻。……B: Here you are.给您。A: By the way, will this flight get Honolulu on time?顺便问一下,这趟航班能准时到达檀香山吗?B: Yes. It will get Honolulu in 3 hours.会的。三个小时后到达檀香山。A: I'm anxious about my connecting flight.我担心能否赶上转机班机。谢谢。

欢迎登机英语对话

180 评论(9)

零下十三月

空乘服务常用英语 would youlike anything to drink first? 您想先喝点什么? here istoday''s menu.what would you like to have? 这是今天的菜单,你想吃些什么? thank you forwaiting sir.here you are.anything more? 谢谢,让您久等了。这是您的饭和咖啡,还要点什么? how about thesweet? 甜食要不要? may i clear up yourtable now? 现在可以收拾您的桌子吗? are you goingto study there or just for sight seeing? 你是去学习还是只去旅游? the flight hasbeen delayed because of bad weather. 由于天气恶劣,航班已经延误。 we can''t takeoff because the airport is closed due to poor visibility. 由于低能见度,机场关闭,我们不能起飞。 our plane isbumping hard.please keep your seat belt fastened。 我们的飞机颠簸得厉害,请系好安全带。 before take-off 起飞前 1. morning, madam(sir). welcomeboard! 早上好,女士(先生)。欢迎登机! 2. may i introduce myself, i''m ___, the chief purser of this flight. 请允许自我介绍。我叫___,本次航班的乘主任务长。 3. morning, sir. welcome aboard. business class or economy? 早上好,先生。欢迎登机。坐公务还是经济舱? 4. follow me, please. your seat is in the middle of the cabin. 请跟我来,您的座位在客舱中部。 5. an aisle seat on the left side ------ here you are, sir. 是左边靠走廊座位------这是您的座位。 6. i’m afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20c is just two rows behind on theother aisle. 恐怕您坐错位子了,20c正好在那边走廊的后二排。 7. excuse me for a second, i’ll check. 请稍等一下,我查查看。 8. the plane is about to take off. please don''t walk about in the cabin. 飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。 9. you know the weather in hongkong is not so good. it has been delayed. 你知道香港的天气不太好,飞机延误了。 10. air china flight ca937 leaves at 0730 in the morning. 中国国际航空公司ca937航班,上午7:30起飞。 11. flight no. 926, leaving tokyo at 1740, flies nonstop back to beijing. ca926航班17:40离开东京直飞回北京。 12. you’re flying economy class. is that right? 您是坐经济舱,对吗? emergencysituation 紧急情况 1. fasten your seat belts immediately. the plane will make an emergency landingbecause of the sudden breakdown of an engine. 马上系好安全带。由于飞机发动机出现故障,将做紧急迫降。 2. don''t panic! 不要惊慌。 3. our captain has confidence to land safely. all the crew members of thisflight are well trained for this kind of situation. so please obey instructions from us. 我们的机长完全有信心安全着陆。我们所有的机组人员在这方面都受过良好的训练,请听从我们的指挥。 4. take out the life vest under your seat and put it on! 从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它! 5. don''t inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave theaircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab. 请不要在客舱内将救生衣充气!一离开飞机立即拉下小红头充气。 6. put the mask over your face! 戴上氧气面罩! 7. bend your head between your knees! 把你的头弯下来放在两膝之间! 8. bend down and grab your ankles. 弯下身来,抓住脚踝。 9. get the extinguisher. 拿灭火器来! 10. open seat belts. leave everything behind and come this way! 解开安全带,别拿行李,朝这边走! 11. this plane has eight emergency exits. please locate the exit nearest toyou. 本架飞机有八个安全门,请找到离你最近的那个门。 12. jump and slide down! 跳滑下来

110 评论(13)

hanzhe2013

下面是我整理的机场 英语情景对话 ,希望对大家有帮助。

机场英语情景对话1.入境英语

对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。

May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Where are you staying?

将在那儿住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

I will stay at Boston Hotel.

我将住在波士顿饭店。

What's the purpose of your visit?

旅行的目的为何?

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?

是否有台湾回程机票?

Sightseeing(Businese).

观光(公务)。

Yes, here it is.

有的,这就是回程机票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带多少现金?

5 days.

5天。

I have 800 dollars.

大约800元。

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。

Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得愉快。

I'm just passing through.

我只是过境而已。

Thank you.

谢谢。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

今晚即动身前往日内瓦。

机场英语情景对话2.行李遗失

出国 旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员请求协助,着实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。

Where can I get my baggage?

我在何处可取得行李?

It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

I can'find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

这是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

Would you come with me to the office?

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失 报告 。

请和我到办公室。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻烦紧急查询?

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你总共遗失了几件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

Can you describe your baggage?

请描述你的行李。

How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.

It's dark blue.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

机场英语情景对话3.海关申报

每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。

Your passport and declaration card, please.

请出示护照和申报单。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

No, I don't.

没有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

请打开这个袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

这个相机是我私人使用的。

What are these?

这些东西是做何用?

ou'll have to pay duty on this.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

These are for my personal use.

这些是我私人使用的东西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你还有 其它 行李吗?

These are gifts for my friends.

这些是给朋友的礼物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

机场英语情景对话4.机场旅游信息

为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部份国际机场皆设有「旅游咨询中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达后,向旅游咨询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。

Where is the tourist information?

旅游咨询中心在那里?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

Is there an airport bus to the city?

是否有机场巴士可到市区?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?

Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?

是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?

I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。

How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?

How much is it per night?

每晚费用为多少?

Do you have a hotel list?

这儿有饭店目录吗?

Does it include tax and service charge?

费用是否包含税与服务费?

Can I have a youth hostel list?

是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?

Is breakast included?

早餐是否已包含于费用内?

May I have a city map?

是否可给我一份城市地图?

Is there a discount for staying several days?

若停留数日是否有任何折扣?

Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?

I'd like to stay for two nights.

我想要停留两晚。

机场英语情景对话5.机位预约、确认篇

虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。

Hello. This is United Airlines.

联合航空,您好。

I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再确认班机。

What's your name and flight number?

请说您的大名与班机号码?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number

is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我的名字是杰瑞‧陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉

机的联合航空003班机。

When is it?June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。

I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

I can't find your name. Really?

我找不到您的大名。真的?

May I have your name again?

请再告诉我一次您的大名?

I still can't find your name on

the reservation list.

我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的

名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on

this flight. No problem.

别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?

一个经济舱座位,对吗?

Now you have been booked.

没问题,您已完成订位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?

Two hours before departure time.

起飞前2小时。

You must check-in at least one hour before.

你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

【飞机客满时】

Then, please give me a new reservation.

那么,请帮我重新订位。

Sorry, this flight is full.

抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

What is the possibility of my getting

a seat if I wait?

若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?

The day after tomorrow, Friday.

后天,星期五。

That will be fine. What's the flight

number and departure time?

太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?

What is the fare?

费用多少?

287 评论(12)

善美梅子

空乘服务常用英语

would youlike anything to drink first?

您想先喝点什么?

here istoday''s menu.what would you like to have?

这是今天的菜单,你想吃些什么?

thank you forwaiting sir.here you are.anything more?

谢谢,让您久等了。这是您的饭和咖啡,还要点什么?

how about thesweet?

甜食要不要?

may i clear up yourtable now?

现在可以收拾您的桌子吗?

are you goingto study there or just for sight seeing?

你是去学习还是只去旅游?

the flight hasbeen delayed because of bad weather.

由于天气恶劣,航班已经延误。

we can''t takeoff because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.

由于低能见度,机场关闭,我们不能起飞。

our plane isbumping hard.please keep your seat belt fastened。

我们的飞机颠簸得厉害,请系好安全带。

352 评论(14)

相关问答