• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    105

和信长庆
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文朗诵激情

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

包子baozi2015

已采纳

当前学生普遍对 学习英语 缺乏热情,学习英语时缺乏相关的知识积累,知识面狭小,仅限于课本等。所以,从英语教学中很少涉及的英文诗歌入手,可以培养和提高学生的人文素质。下面是我带来的优秀英文诗歌朗诵,欢迎阅读!优秀英文诗歌朗诵篇一 Whoever Loved That Loved Not At First Sight? by Christopher Marlowe It lies not in our power to love or hate, For will in us is overruled by fate. When two are stripped, long ere the course begin, We wish that one should love, the other win; And one especially do we affect Of two gold ingots, like in each respect: The reason no man knows; let it suffice What we behold is censured by our eyes. Where both deliberate, the love is slight: Who ever loved, that loved not at first sight? 优秀英文诗歌朗诵篇二 The Flea by John Donne 跳蚤 约翰·邓恩 Mark but this flea, and mark in this, 看呀,这只跳蚤,叮在这里, How little that which thou deniest me is; 你对我的拒绝多么微不足道; Me it sucked first, and now sucks thee, 它先叮我,现在又叮你, And in this flea our two bloods mingled be; 我们的血液在它体内溶和; Thou know’st that this cannot be said 你知道这是不能言说的 A sin, nor shame, nor loss of maidenhead, 罪恶、羞耻、贞操的丢失, Yet this enjoys before it woo, 它没有向我们请求就得到享受, And pampered swells with one blood made of two, 饱餐了我们的血滴后大腹便便, And this, alas, is more than we would do. 这种享受我们无能企及。 Oh stay, three lives in one flea spare, 住手,一只跳蚤,三条生命啊, Where we almost, nay more than married are. 它的身体不只是见证我们的婚约。 This flea is you and I, and this 还是你和我, Our mariage bed, and marriage temple is; 我们的婚床,婚姻的殿堂; Though parents grudge, and you, w'are met, 父母怨恨,你不情愿,我们还是相遇, And cloistered in these living walls of jet. 并躲藏在黝黑的有生命的墙院里。 Though use make you apt to kill me, 尽管你会习惯地拍死跳蚤, Let not to that, self-murder added be, 千万别,这会杀了我,也增加你的自杀之罪, And sacrilege, three sins in killing three. 杀害三条生命会亵渎神灵。 Cruel and sudden, hast thou since 多么残忍,你毫无犹豫 Purpled thy nail, in blood of innocence? 用无辜的鲜血染红自己的指甲? Wherein could this flea guilty be, 它不过吸了你一滴血 Except in that drop which it sucked from thee? 罪不至死啊? Yet thou triumph’st, and say'st that thou 你却以胜利者的口吻说 Find’st not thy self, nor me the weaker now; 你我并没有因失血而有些虚弱; ’Tis true; then learn how false, fears be: 的确,担心不过是虚惊一场: Just so much honor, when thou yield’st to me, 接受我的爱,你的名誉不会有丝毫损失, Will waste, as this flea’s death took life from thee. 就象跳蚤之死不会让你的生命有所损失。 优秀英文诗歌朗诵篇三 fe Story by Tennessee Williams 生活的 故事 田纳西·威廉斯 After you've been to bed together for the first time, 这是你们第一次一床同眠,共剪西窗烛 without the advantage or disadvantage of any prior acquaintance, 而事先没有相互之间带有偏爱或偏见的相知相识 the other party very often says to you, 你们一中的一个伙伴总是会和你说 Tell me about yourself, I want to know all about you, 和我聊聊你自己吧,我对你的一切都有浓厚兴趣 what's your story? 你的经历是什么呢? And you think maybe they really and truly do sincerely want to know your life story, 然后你觉得他们可能真的真的想要了解你的往事,既然他们这么真诚地想要了解你的生命历程, and so you light up a cigarette and begin to tell it to them, 所以你就点燃一支烟然后开始向他们讲述你的故事 the two of you lying together in completely relaxed positions like a pair of rag dolls a boredchild dropped on a bed. 你和你的伙伴翻身调整到了一个特别舒服的位置,你们就像一个身处无聊的小孩扔在床上的一对布娃娃 You tell them your story, or as much of your story as time or a fair degree of prudence allows, 你告诉他们你的往事,或者说你的整个过去,出于时间的流逝或者一种彬彬有礼,谨慎处事的教养, and they say,Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, 他们说嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯 each time a little more faintly, until the oh is just an audible breath, and then of course there'ssome interruption. 回应一次比一次渐微渐弱,直到这个“嗯”字,完全变成了听得到的鼾声,然后,理所当然地总会有些干扰突然出现。 Slow room service comes up with a bowl of melting ice cubes, or one of you rises to pee 比如说缓慢的客房服务送来了,一碗融化的糖浆,或者你们中的一个突然想要起夜 and gaze at himself with the mild astonishment in the bathroom mirror. 面对盥洗室的镜子时,他略带吃惊的凝视着自己的镜像 And then, the first thing you know, before you've had time to pick up where you left off withyour enthralling life story, 然后,你所知道的第一件事,在你有时间再去陈说你那没有讲完的迷人生命历程前 they're telling you their life story, exactly as they'd intended to all along, 他们开始对你讲说他们以前的故事,这是他们期待已久的倾诉 and you're saying, Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, 你开始对他们的言语回应,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯,嗯 each time a little more faintly, the vowel at last becoming no more than an audible sigh, 每一次声量都减弱一分,最后这种应答成为了清晰可辨的鼾息 as the elevator, halfway down the corridor and a turn to the left, 这种鼾声如同一台出门需要左行却早已卡在半层的电梯, draws one last, long, deep breath of exhaustion and stops breathing forever. 让某人呼尽最后的、精疲力竭的、长而深的气息便再也没有了呼吸。 Then? 然后呢? Well, one of you falls asleep and the other one does likewise with a lighted cigarette in hismouth, 其实,当你们中的一个人进入了永恒的梦乡,其他人则继续叼着一支点燃的香烟,开始讲述他们的故事,无可厚非地 and that's how people burn to death in hotel rooms. 这就是人们怎样在一家旅馆中,燃尽自己的生命

英文朗诵激情

350 评论(12)

啦啦啦啦7

英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。我精心收集了班级英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

Tonight I Can Write

今夜我可以写

Pablo Neruda

巴勃罗•聂鲁达

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

写,譬如,‘夜镶满群星, 而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖’。

The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。

Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀,

I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

她爱我,有时我也爱她。

How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

To think that I do not have her.

去想我并不拥用她。

To feel that I have lost her.

感觉我已失去她。

o hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

去聆听广阔的夜,因没有她而更加广阔。

And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样?

The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

群星满夜,而她不在我身边。 这就是一切了。

In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

远处有人在唱着歌。那么远。

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

我的空虚因为没有她。

My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;

My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

我的心寻找她,而她并没有和我在一起。

The same night whitening the same trees.

相同的夜让相同的树木泛白。

We, of that time, are no longer the same.

彼时,我们也不再相似如初。

I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾多爱她。

My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。

Another's. She will be another's.

别人的。她将会是别人的。

As she was before my kisses.

如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

她的声音,她洁白的身体,她无尽的双眼。

I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱她。

Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

爱情太短,遗忘太长。

Because through nights like this one

借着如同今晚的夜,

I held her in my arms

我曾拥她入怀

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

我的灵魂因失去了她而失落。

Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.

这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛而这些,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句。

Love's Omnipresence

爱,无所不至

Joshua Sylvester

约述亚•塞尔维斯特

WERE I as base as is the lowly plain, And you, my Love, as high as heaven above,

即使我是低低的平原, 即使你是高高的蓝天,

Yet should the thoughts of me your humble swain Ascend to heaven, in honour of my Love.

我谦恭的心也会向上升腾, 来表达我对你这情人的眷恋。

Were I as high as heaven above the plain, And you, my Love, as humble and as low

即使我是蓝天俯瞰平原, 即使我的爱人你卑微低贱,

As are the deepest bottoms of the main, Whereso’er you were, with you my love should go.

无论你在何处,我的爱都会追随, 哪怕你是大海底部的深渊。

Were you the earth, dear Love, and I the skies, My love should shine on you like to the sun,

即使你是大地我是蓝天, 我的爱会像太阳为你闪耀光焰,

And look upon you with ten thousand eyes

用千万只眼睛把你注视,

Till heaven wax’d blind, and till the world were done.

直到世界崩毁,天塌地陷。

Whereso’er I am, below, or else above you, Whereso’er you are, my heart shall truly love you.

不论我在何处,与你相隔多远, 不论你在何处,我真心爱你永无改变。

The Passionate Shepherd to His Love

激情的牧人致心爱的姑娘

Christopher Marlowe

克里斯托弗•马洛

Come live with me and be my love, And we will all the pleasures prove That valleys, groves, hills, and field, Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活, 这里的一切将使我们快乐无比: 溪谷、丛林、田野都有提供, 平川、丘陵、高山都有奉送。

And we will sit upon the rocks, Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, By shallow rivers to whose falls Melodious birds sing 3)madrigals.

我们将倚坐在山岩上, 观看牧羊人喂养羊群, 在小溪边听流水潺潺, 听鸟儿和着水声欢唱。

And I will make thee beds of roses And a thousand fragrant posies, A cap of flowers, and a kirtle Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

我将用玫瑰为你做床, 采用千朵芬芳的花束点缀, 再织条花裙,编顶花冠, 裙上绣满爱神木的叶瓣。

A gown made of the finest wool Which from our pretty lambs we pull; Fair lined slippers for the cold, With buckles of the purest gold;

我要用最好的羊毛为你织一件长袍, 羊毛剪自我们可爱的羔羊, 再做一双有衬里的御寒拖鞋, 用纯金做鞋扣。

A belt of straw and ivy buds, With coral clasps and amber studs: And if these pleasures may thee move, Come live with me and be my love.

还要用麦杆和长春藤芽编条束带, 用珊瑚做环扣,用琥珀做饰钮。 假如这些快乐能打动你的心, 来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活。

The shepherds’ swains shall dance and sing For thy delight each May morning: If these delights thy mind may move, Then live with me and be my love.

牧童们在五月的每个清晨, 都将为你纵情舞蹈,高歌入云; 假如这些快乐能打动你的心, 来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活。

182 评论(15)

火炎焱加冰

推荐你《体育颂》!是现代奥林匹克运动会的创始人——顾拜旦于1912年第5届奥运会在瑞典斯德歌尔摩举行时,用笔名发表的一篇优美动听的散文诗。该作品获得了首次举办的奥林匹克文学艺术比赛金质奖。这篇作品在当时产生了巨大的轰动效应。《体育颂》经历了多年,其间一直为人们所喜闻乐见,争先传诵,具有永久的魅力。《体育颂》体现了时代特点和重大社会意义的奥林匹克理想,闪耀着顾拜旦体育思想的灿烂光辉,具有很高的审美价值和强大的美学力量。顾拜旦在这篇传世的散文诗中充满激情地讴歌体育和奥林匹克运动,高度评价了奥林匹克运动在现代社会文明中的作用和地位,同时也讽刺和批判了奥林匹克运动中的种种弊端,其主导思想是“体育就是和平”,这也是他以“奥林匹克理想”为题的《文选》中多次阐释的奥林匹克主义,且被《奥林匹克宪章》所强调。顾拜旦用一个法国名字和一个德国名字署名发表这首散文诗,是用心良苦的。首先是基于他所倡导的“费厄泼赖”的公平竞争原则,为使评委能公平评判而用了笔名;其次,根据国际奥林匹克委员会委员、匈牙利人梅佐博士的解释,顾拜旦先生是想告诉人们:即使像法国、德国这样有着世仇的国家,也能在奥林匹克运动的大家庭中,增进互相了解而友好相处。英文原文:ODE TO SPORT *I.O Sport, pleasure of the Gods, essence of life, you appeared suddenly in the midst of the grey clearing which writhes with the drudgery of modern existence, like the radiant messenger of a past age, when mankind still smiled. And the glimmer of dawn lit up the mountain tops and flecks of light dotted the ground in the gloomy forests.II.O Sport, you are Beauty! You are the architect of that edifice which is the human body and which can become abject or sublime according to whether it is defiled by vile passions or improved through healthy exertion. There can be no beauty without balance and proportion, and you are the peerless master of both, for you create harmony, you give movements rhythm, you make strength graceful and you endow suppleness with power.Ill.O Sport, you are Justice! The perfect equity for which men strive in vain in their social institutions is your constant companion. No one can jump a centimetre higher than the height he can jump, nor run a minute longer than the length he can run. The limits of his success are determined solely by his own physical and moral strength.IV.O Sport, you are Audacity! The meaning of all muscular effort can be summed up in the word ‘dare’. What good are muscles, what is the point of feeling strong and agile, and why work to improve one’s agility and strength, unless it is in order to dare? But the daring you inspire has nothing in common with the adventurer’s recklessness in staking everything on chance. Yours is a prudent, well-considered audacity.V.O Sport, you are Honour!The laurels you bestow have no value unless they have been won in absolute fairness and with perfect impartiality. He who, with some shameful trick, manages to deceive his fellow competitors feels guilt to his very core and lives in fear of the ignominious epithet which shall forever be attached to his name should his trickery be discovered.VI.O Sport, you are Joy! At your behest, flesh dances and eyes smile; blood races abundantly through the arteries. Thoughts stretch out on a brighter, clearer horizon. To the sorrowful you can even bring salutary diversion from their distress, whilst the happy you enable fully to savour their joie de vivre.VII.O Sport, you are Fecundity! You strive directly and nobly towards perfection of the race, destroying unhealthy seed and correcting the flaws which threaten its essential purity. And you fill the athlete with a desire to see his sons grow up agile and strong around him to take his place in the arena and, in their turn, carry off the most glorious trophies.VIII.O Sport, you are Progress! To serve you, a man must improve himself both physically and spiritually. You force him to abide by a greater discipline; you demand that he avoid all excess. You teach him wise rules which allow him to exert himself with the maximum of intensity without compromising his good health.IX.O Sport, you are Peace! You promote happy relations between peoples, bringing them together in their shared devotion to a strength which is controlled, organized and self-disciplined. From you, the young worldwide learn self-respect, and thus the diversity of national qualities becomes the source of a generous and friendly rivalry.*Awarded a prize in the sports literature competition in the V Olympiad Stockholm 1912.** Pierre de Coubertin pseudonym.配乐的话,不要用运动员进行曲,太吵可以用出埃及记,或者其他比较大气的音乐,如果愿意用这篇文章可以百度HI我

260 评论(11)

相关问答