美罗Tutu
Welcome to our job site.Allow me to introduce myself, my name is***I am a manager. (project manager, resident construction manager, construction superintendent, controller staff member, engineer, technician, economist, supervisor, foreman, worker)我是经理。(项目经理、驻工地总代表、工地主任、管理员、职员、工程师、技术员、经济员、检查员、工长、工人)。Kindly give us your advice, please.I can speak English only a little, do you understand me?我只能说一点英语,你能听懂吗?I do not understand, can you repeat it?我不懂,你能重复一次吗?Put on your safety helmet, please. 请戴上安全帽!
沈阳硅藻泥
英语面试对话3分钟(通用5篇)
面试是一种经过组织者精心设计,在特定场景下,以考官对考生的面对面交谈与观察为主要手段,由表及里测评考生的知识、能力、经验等有关素质的考试活动。下面是我为大家收集的英语面试对话3分钟,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it。 (你能在两内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake。 Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills。(依我的资格和经验,我觉 得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription。 (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years。 To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support。 (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position。 If opportunity knocks, I will take it。(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job。 / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement。 (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent。 (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well。 (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position。 (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future。 (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job。 I am sure I will be successful。 (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
I: Nice to meet you, xx。 I’m XX, HRD of the company。 Please have a seat。
很高兴认识你xx。我是人力资源总监XX,请坐。
A: Nice to meet you, Ms。 XX。
你好XXX女士。
A: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently in school。What I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job。
从你的简历,我可以看出你在校时很优秀。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。
I: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeply impressedby your company’s sales performance。 To have risen 200—percent in the domestic market overjust the past three years is an incredible feat。 I also admire and agree with the employeedevelopmental values that the company has adopted。 I find that my personal goals and ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and mission statement。
我一直关注你们行业的新闻,公司在过去三年里中国市场的业绩增长了两倍,这给我留下了很深的印象。同时我也很喜欢贵公司培养员工的企业文化。我觉得我的个人发展目标、商业理念和公司的目标完全吻合。
I:What particular aspect of the company interests you most。
公司有什么特别的方面使你最感兴趣。
A:Iam most interested in your Latin American developments。My father was an army officerso we lived for three years in Latin America。I know youhave just entered joint ventures with two processing companies there。What are your plans for the next few years。
我最感兴趣的是你们公司在拉丁美洲的发展。我父亲是一位军官,所以我们在拉美住了3年。我知道你们刚和那里的两家加工公司合资,接下来几年你们有什么计划呢?
I:What classes did you like best back in school?
在学校你最喜欢哪门课?
A:Statistics, accounting and calculus were my favorite subjects because I am good at crunching numbers。
统计会计与微积分是我最喜爱的科目,因为我很好的数学天分。
I:Describe your personal comprehensive ability?
说一下你的个人综合能力
A:It is important to take everyone is opinion into account and give them theopportunity to excel。 My role, as I see it, is organise and get things in order
要考虑到每个人的意见,让他们有机会脱颖而出。我的角色,在我看来,是组织,就要依靠大家的力量。
Why are you interested in working for our company?
为什么有兴趣在我们公司工作?
Because your company has a good sales record。
因为你们公司有良好的销售记录 。
Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment。
因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得可以在这样一个环境中工作会有最大的收获。
Because I think my major is suitable for this position。
因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。
Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you。
因为我可以在贵公司学到新的东西, 同时能为你们提供服务。
Because I'm very interested in your company's training program。
因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。
Why did you leave your former company?
为什么离开以前的公司?
Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible。
因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。
Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job。
因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。
Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future。
因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。
Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging。
因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作。
Because I had some private reasons, some family things。
因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。
The Overseas Investment company is looking for a secretary for the office manager. The called the Chinese Business School and asked them to recommend one of their recent graduates. The school sent Miss Wang’s personal history to them and arranged for an interview. Now Miss Wang is being interview by Mr. Davis, the office manager.
海外投资公司正在替公司经理找一个秘书,他们打电话给中国商业学校,请他们推荐一个近期毕业的学生。学校把王小姐的履历书寄给他们,并安排了一次面谈。现在是王小姐接受公司经理戴维斯先生的面谈。
S: Mr. Davis,
W: Miss Wang
S:维斯先生,
W:王小姐
S: What kind of a job are you interested in?
你对哪种工作感兴趣?
W:I want a job in which I can use English. I would also like to be have some responsibility in my work.
我想要一个能用英文的工作,也希望我的工作负有一些责任。
S:I can appreciate that. I would expect my secretary to be able to work independently and take over some of my ordinary responsibilities such as answering routine correspondence, taking phone calls for me, and sometimes assisting me with personal business affairs.
我欣赏这个想法。我希望我的秘书能够独立工作,并接办我一些平常的事务,例如回日常书信、替我接电话、有时帮我处理私人业务等。
W: Yes, I see. In my previous job, I did typing and filing every day.
是的,我知道。我以前做的工作是每天打字、存档。
S: Have you had any experience asa guide?
你有做导游的经验吗?
W: Well, not exactly. But I have shown some of my foreign friend around Beijing.
嗯,不算真的有,但是我曾经带一些外国朋友浏览过北京。
S: Once in a while we have visitors from abroad and I would like to be able to ask my secretary to take them shopping and sightseeing. W: I think I would like that.
偶尔我们会有从国外来的客人,我希望能让我们的秘书带他们去逛街和观光。我想我会喜欢的。
S: I see. We work a five-day week and there is rarely any overtime. The salary would be ¥1600 to start and raise would be given according to your ability.
我明白了。我们每周工作五天,很少加班,起薪一千六百元,会根据你的能力来加薪。
S: Well, how do you feel about the job, Miss Wang?
好,王小姐,你觉得这个工作怎样?
W: I think it sounds like that what I am looking for.
我想这似乎正是我要找的工作。
S: Thank you. You should be hearing from us within a few days.
谢谢,几天之内你就会收到我们的消息。
W: Thank you, Mr. Davis.
谢谢,戴维斯先生。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经历,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的职业,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的`职业,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no
opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的职业,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的职业,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经历,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的职业单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经历用在这份职业上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份职业?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习职业,使我适合这份职业。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项职业的人吗?你能承受职业上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)职业所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、职业努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政职业的主要目标
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理别人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在职业中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在职业中的意见不和?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失败?
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?
A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。
Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到职业是最重要的。
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。
Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?
A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前我国经济的总体情况以及我国入世对我们行业的影响。
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个职业中积累了一些行政经历,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经历和技巧。
A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理职业。
(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
(甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的职业呢!
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这职业伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份职业,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。
丹枫在心
看这个网页上有很多:附——1、It’s Nice Meeting You. 很高兴见到你。 A: Hi, Stone. I’d like to introduce my friend, Lisa.嗨,石头,我想介绍一下我的朋友,丽莎。 B: Hi, Lisa. It’s nice meeting you.嗨,丽莎,很高兴认识你。 C: Nice meeting you, too, Stone.我也很高兴认识你,石头。 B: Lisa, you know, I’ve heard a lot about you.丽莎,你知道,我听说过许多关于你的事情。 C:Really? I hope it’s not anything bad about me.真的吗?希望不是关于我的坏事情 B: Not at all. You are very popular. Everything I’ve heard has been good! 根本不是。你很受欢迎。我听到的都是关于你的好事情! A: Hello, let me introduce myself. I’m your new neighbor. My name is Andy.你好。让我自我介绍一下。我是你的新邻居,安迪。 B: Hi, Andy. I’m Judy. It’s nice meeting you.你好,安迪,我叫朱迪,很高兴认识你。 A: Nice meeting you, too.我也很高兴认识你。 B: Come over and visit when you have time.有空过来聊聊天。 A: Thanks for the invitation. I will!谢谢邀请,我会的! 财富总结 介绍常用语 I’d like to introduce my friend.我想介绍一下我的朋友。 It’s nice meeting you.很高兴认识你。 Nice meeting you, too.我也很高兴认识你。 I’ve heard a lot about you.我听说过许多关于你的事情。/ 久仰大名。 Let me introduce myself.让我介绍一下自己。 疯狂秘笈 要想全面突破对话,重要的不是囫囵吞枣地将一篇篇对话背下来,而是要睁大眼睛,将那些关键的句子、精彩的句子一一搜罗出来,反复操练直至脱口而出。这叫做“学一句顶十句” 2、 It’s My Pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。 A: Linda,it’s really late. Let’s call it a day.琳达,太晚了我们今天就做到这儿吧 B: Good idea. We can finish this project the first thing tomorrow morning. 好主意,我们明天早上第一件事就完成这个项目。 A: Sure thing. Do you want me to give you a ride home?当然。要我开车送你回家吗? B: That’s great. Thanks for the ride. I really appreciate it. You know my car is still in the shop.太好了,多谢你送我,我真的很感激。你知道我的车还在修。 A: Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.没关系,这是我的荣幸。 B: It’s very nice of you.你真好。 A: Mike, these flowers are just gorgeous.迈克,这些花真是太漂亮了。 B: I’m glad you like them. Happy birthday!很高兴你喜欢。生日快乐! A: I can’t thank you enough. I’m really touched. I don’t know what to say. 真不知该怎么谢你。我真的很感动,不知该说些什么才好。 B: Forget it. It’s my pleasure. You mean a lot to me. 不用客气。这是我的荣幸。你对我来说太重要了。 A: You’re the best!你是最好的! 口语要素 ★ Let’s call it a day.我们今天就做到这儿吧。 ★ You mean a lot to me.你对我来说太重要了。 超级短语 (the)first thing 早上第一件事;马上,立刻 * We can finish the project the first thing tomorrow morning. 我们明天早上第一件事就完成这个项目。 举一反三 * She makes tea for the boss the first thing at work every day. 她每天上班的第一件事就是给老板沏好茶。 * Please call me first thing tomorrow morning. I can’t help you now. 现在我帮不了你,请你明天一早打电话来。 * I’ll call on you first thing I arrive.我一到就会立刻来拜访你。 五星级形容词gorgeous 华丽的,灿烂的,辉煌的;极好的,令人愉快的 * The fall is a gorgeous time in Beijing.秋天是北京的黄金季节。 A: Your wife is really gorgeous. I can’t take my eyes off her. 你的老婆太迷人了。真是让人目不转睛。 B: Yeah, well maybe you should try!是吗?那你最好别看! 3、I’m Working on It. 我正在努力。 A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生联系上了没有? B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.还没有,王先生。我正在联系。 A: What seems to be the problem?是怎么回事? B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的时候老是占线。 A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也许是他的电话坏了。不管怎么样,继续联系吧。我确实想知道他对那份合同的回应。 B: All right, I’ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告诉你。 A: Peter, have you finished your English composition?彼得,你的英语作文写完了吗? B: No. But I’m working on it.没有。我正在写。 A: Class starts in twenty minutes. You have to turn it in at the beginning of class today. 还有20分钟就要上课了。你得今天上课前交作业! B: I know. I know!我知道。我知道! A: Do you think you can finish it on time?你觉得你能按时完成吗? B: Don’t worry. I’ll get it done very soon. I’m almost finished. 不用担心。我马上就写完,差不多写完了。 A: You’d better hurry!你最好快点! B: Well, it would be a lot easier to finish if you stopped talking to me. 你要是不跟我说话,我会完成得更轻松。 A: Sorry!对不起! 超级短语 make contact with 取得联系 * Have you make contact with your uncle in Taiwan?你跟台湾的舅舅取得联系了吗? “取得联系”还有很多其他说法: *Have you reached Mr. Lee yet? *Have you gotten in touch with Mr. Lee? *Have you gotten a hold of Mr. Lee? *Have you connected with Mr. Lee? *Have you been able to connect with Mr. Lee? 额外成就感lose contact with 失去联系 I’ve lose contact with most of my school friends.我跟大多数同学已经失去了联系。 4、It’s a Piece of Cake. 这很容易 A: Jim, I heard you’ve bought a new computer.吉姆,我听说你买了一台新电脑。 B: Yes. Look, it is on my desk.是的,看,就在我的桌子上。 A: Your office looks different with a computer. By the way, is it difficult to use a computer?有了一台电脑,你的办公室看上去大不一样了。噢,对了,用电脑难吗? B: Not at all. It’s a piece of cake.一点也不。这很容易。 A: A piece of cake?很容易? B: Yes. It’s easy and convenient to use a computer. But it takes a long time to really master it.是的,使用电脑很容易,也很方便,但要真正掌握它就需要时间了 A: Jim, could you do me a favor?吉姆,你能帮我个忙吗? B: Sure, just ask. What can I do for you?当然,说吧。要我做什么? A: My car has a problem starting. Could you please take a look at it for me? 我的车启动不了。你能帮我看一下吗? B: No sweat. It’s a piece of cake.没问题。这很容易。 A: Are you sure?你肯定? B: Absolutely. I’m a great mechanic.绝对。我修车很在行。 A: Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it.多谢帮忙。我真的很感激。 B: Anytime.愿意效劳。 5、I Couldn’t Agree More.我完全同意 A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样? B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤。 A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧? B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处。 A: I couldn’t agree more. That’s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是个理想的度假场所。 B: It sure is.当然。 A: I can’t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得亲自到那儿去玩玩。 A: Beautiful weather, isn’t it? 今天天气不错,是不是? B: Yes, it is. Are you here on business?是的,的确不错。你来这儿出差吗? A: No, I’m on a vacation to see the famous Three Gorges. 不,我休假去著名的三峡旅游。 B: I’m going there for a tour, too. Is this your first trip to China? 我也是去游三峡的。你这是第一次来中国吗? A: Yes, it is. 是的。 B: Why don’t we go together? I can show you around. I think you’ll have a better time.我们何不结伴而行呢?我可以带你到处走走。我想你会玩得更开心的 A: I couldn’t agree more.我完全同意。 B: Great, let’s go!太好了,走吧! 5、I Couldn’t Agree More. 我完全同意 A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样? B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤 A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧? B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处 A: I couldn’t agree more. That’s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是个理想的度假场所 B: It sure is.当然 A: I can’t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得亲自到那儿去玩玩 A: Beautiful weather, isn’t it? 今天天气不错,是不是? B: Yes, it is. Are you here on business?是的,的确不错。你来这儿出差吗? A: No, I’m on a vacation to see the famous Three Gorges不,我休假去著名的三峡旅游 B: I’m going there for a tour, too. Is this your first trip to China?我也是去游三峡的,你这是第一次来中国吗? A: Yes, it is. 是的 B: Why don’t we go together? I can show you around. I think you’ll have a better time.我们何不结伴而行呢?我可以带你到处走走。我想你会玩得更开心的 A: I couldn’t agree more.我完全同意 B: Great, let’s go!太好了,走吧! 6、Thank You for Everything. 感谢你做的一切 A: Jenny, are you having a good time?詹妮,你在这儿玩得开心吗? B: Yes, of course. This is a really wonderful party with interesting people and great food.当然开心,这场晚会有美食、佳宾,真是棒极了 A: I’m glad you are enjoying yourself很高兴你在这里玩得开心 B: Thank you for the invitation.感谢你的邀请 A: It’s my pleasure. Can I get you another glass of champagne?这是我的荣幸。再来一杯香槟吗? B: Yes, I’d love another glass. You’re a wonderful hostess. Thank you for everything.是的,我还想再来一杯。你真是一位出色的女主人。感谢你做的一切 A: It’s my pleasure having you here. 你能来是我的荣幸。 A: Mrs. Lee, I’ve stayed here for almost a week. I really must leave tomorrow. 李太太,我在这儿已经住了差不多一个星期了。我明天真得走了 B: Please feel free to stay as long as you want. You know you’re always welcome here.请随意,想住多久就住多久吧。你总是受欢迎的 A: Thank you. You’ve been so nice to me.谢谢,你对我真好 B: Is there anything else I can do for you before your leave?在你走之前还要我做点什么吗? A: No, thanks. You’ve done a lot for me already. Thank you for everything. 不用了,多谢。你已经为我做了很多。感谢你做的一切。 B: Don’t mention it. I’ve really enjoyed your company.不必客气,有你的陪伴,我也很开心。 7、Don’t Worry about It. 别担心 A: Jodi, I must get a hold of Jim today, but I forgot his address and phone number. 祖迪,我今天一定得跟吉姆联系上,可是我忘了他的地址和电话号码了 B: Don’t worry about it. I have his pager number right here.别担心。我这儿有他的呼机号。 A: Really? You’ve helped me a lot. Thank you.真的吗?你帮了我大忙,谢谢 B: Forget it. It’s nothing.不用客气,这没什么。 A: Anna, Would you like to dance?安娜,你想跳舞吗? B: I’d love to, but I’m a terrible dancer. I’m afraid I may step on your toes. 哦,我很乐意。可是我跳得很糟糕。我担心踩着你的脚。 A: Don’t worry about it. I’ll show you how. It’s a piece of cake.别担心。我教你怎么跳。简单得很 B: Thank you. I’ll try my best.谢谢,我会尽力的 I Apologize. 我很抱歉 A: Jessie, I’m afraid I can’t come back home for dinner tonight. 杰茜,我恐怕今晚不能回家吃晚饭了。 B: Not back home for dinner again? That’s the third time this week! 又不回家吃晚饭?这个星期你已经是第三次了这样了! A: I’m sorry. Our company has just opened. There are always too many things to handle. You know that.对不起。我们的公司刚刚开业,总是有太多事情要处理,这你是知道的 B: You don’t have to explain. Suit yourself.你不必解释了,随便你。 A: I apologize. You have my word, I’ll spend some time with you on the weekend. I promise.很抱歉。我向你保证,周末抽时间来陪你,我发誓。 B: We’ll see.再说吧 A: Thank you for understanding. I promise I’ll make it up to you.谢谢你能理解。我保证一定给你补上。 A: Sam, you’ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原谅我。 B: Forgive you for what?原谅你什么? A: I used your computer. And I’m afraid I’ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的电脑。恐怕我不小心把你的私人文件删掉了。 B: No! Are you kidding me?不!你跟我开玩笑? A: I’m afraid not. I apologize.不是,我很抱歉 B: I can’t believe it! I have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. It’s no laughing matter.我简直不敢相信!我将所有重要的私人资料都存入电脑了。这可不是闹着玩的。 A: I told you I’m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎样做才能弥补我的过错? B: Well, you should be sorry! Don’t ever use my computer again! You can’t do anything now, it’s too late!你应该道歉!再也不许用我的电脑了!现在你做什么都没有用了,已经太迟了! You Did a Good Job. 你干得很好。 A: Tom, I’ve got good news for you.汤姆,我给你带来了好消息。 B: What is it? 什么好消息? A: Haven’t you heard that your novel has won The Nobel Prize?你难道没有听说你的小说获诺贝尔奖了? B: Really? I can’t believe it. It’s like a dream come true. I never expected that I would win The Nobel Prize!真的?简直不敢相信。这就像做梦一样。我从没想到会获得诺贝尔奖! A: You did a good job. I’m extremely proud of you.你干得不错。我真为你感到自豪B: Thanks for the compliment.多谢夸奖 A: You certainly deserve it. Let’s celebrate!你该拿这个奖。我们好好庆祝一下吧! A: I heard you were promoted to general manager of IBM’s China Headquarters. 我听说你被提升为IBM公司中国总部的总经理了 B: That’s true. I got the news yesterday.没错,我是昨天才知道的 A: You did a good job for the company. So, this is your first day in the new position. How do you feel?你为公司作出了贡献,那么,今天是你在新职位上的第一天,感觉怎么样? B: Not bad. I’m confident. And I like challenges.不错,我有信心,而且,我喜欢挑战 A: I believe you are cut out for this position.我相信你能够胜任这份工作 B: Thank you. 谢谢你。 10、I’m Looking Forward to It. 我期待着这件事 A: I’ve been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。 B: That’s true. You need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些时间放松一下。 A: You said it. I’m looking forward to my annual vacation.你说得没错。我正期待着年假的到来。 B: When are you going to take your vacation?你什么时候开始休假? A: Later this month. I can’t wait!这个月底。我等不及了! B: I really envy you. I’m not taking my vacation until December.我真羡慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。 A: Mr. Wang, have you enjoyed your stay here?王先生,你在这儿过得愉快吗? B: Of course, I’ve enjoyed it very much. I’ve met my old friends and made some new friends.当然,我过得很愉快。我见到了我的老朋友,还结识了一些新朋友 A: We’ve all enjoyed being with you. When will you come back?我们都喜欢跟你在一起。你什么时候回来? B: Sometime next year.明年的某个时候。 A: I’m looking forward to seeing you again.Take care.我期待再一次见到你,多保重 B: The same to you. Keep in touch. 你也一样。保持联系。