走遍大中华
小剧本-----小红帽Little Red Riding Hood第一场:Little Red Riding Hood家Mum: (妈妈拿着一个篮子,把桌子上的水果放在篮子里)Little Red Riding Hood:(唱着歌,欢快地跑进来)Hi,mummy, what are you doing?Mum: (一边把水果放在篮子里,心事重重地说)Grandma is ill. Here are some apples and bananas for Grandma. Take them to Grandma.Little Red Riding Hood:(边提起篮子,边点头说)Ok!Mum: (亲切地看着Little Red Riding Hood说) Be good. Be careful.Little Red Riding Hood: Yes ,mummy.Goodbye, mummy.Mum: Bye-bye. Darling.第二场:在路上(一阵轻快的音乐由远而近,Little Red Riding Hood挎着篮子蹦跳跳地跳到花草旁)Little Red Riding Hood: Wow!Flowers, how beautiful! (放下篮子采花)One flower ,two flowers, three flowers.Wolf:(随着一阵低沉的音乐,Wolf大步地走上台)I am wolf. I am hungry. (做找东西状,东张西望) Here is a little red riding hood. Hi! Little Red Riding Hood. Where are you going? (做狡猾的样子和Little Red Riding Hood打招呼)Little Red Riding Hood:(手摸辫子,天真地回答)To Grandma’s.Grandma is ill.Wolf:(自言自语)I' ll eat Grandma. But……(对Little Red Riding Hood说)Hey, look! 6 little baby ducks.Little Red Riding Hood:(和6只鸭子随着音乐翩翩起舞)Wolf:(悄悄地藏到大树后)Little Red Riding Hood:(停止跳舞)Hello! Baby ducks,how are you?Six Ducks:We’ re fine.Thank you. Where are you going?Little Red Riding Hood:To Grandma’s.Oh, I must go, bye.Six Ducks:Goodbye.第三场:Grandma家Grandma: (喘着气出场,颤颤悠悠地走到床前,吃力地坐到床边,喘了几口,打几个哈欠,慢吞吞地躺倒在床上。)Wolf:(从树后出来,边走边说)I am very hungry now. (做找寻的样子)Where is Grandma’ s house? (高兴地对观众说)Aha , it’s here.(敲门)Bang, Bang, Bang.Grandma: Who is it?Wolf:(装出Little Red Riding Hood的声音,一边得意地摇动尾巴,一边说)It’s me. Little Red Riding Hood.Grandma: (边说边起床) Come in, come in.Wolf:(得意洋洋地走到床边) Grandma , I’ll eat you.Grandma: (惊慌失措地抓紧衣服,瞪着眼睛,边叫迫从床上滚到地上)灰狼把外婆吞到了肚子里。Wolf:(得意地拍拍肚子,翘起大拇指)Yummy!I’ll sleep.Little Red Riding Hood:(高兴地敲门)Grandma.Grandma.Wolf:(装扮成Grandma的声音) Who is it?Little Red Riding Hood:It’s me。Little Red Riding Hood. What a strange noise!Wolf:Come in, Come in.Little Red Riding Hood:(蹦跳着进来,把篮子放在桌子上,走到床前一看,跳回几步)Oh! What are big ears!Wolf:I can listen to your sweet voice.Little Red Riding Hood:Wow! What a big eyes!Wolf:I can see you pretty face.Little Red Riding Hood:Oh! What a big hand.Wolf:I can hug you.Little Red Riding Hood:(跪在床前,拉起Wolf的手,边摸边说)Look! What a big hands?Wolf:(从床上跳起来说)I can eat you!Little Red Riding Hood:(拼命地跑)Oh!No! No!Wolf:(追到Little Red Riding Hood,做吃状,拍拍肚子说)It’s delicious. I still sleep. I like sleeping.Hunter: (一边拿着枪,一边做寻找状出场)Where’s the wolf? Look! A door.(推门)The wolf is sleeping.Wolf:(发出呼呼的响声)Hunter: (端起枪想打,又放下)What a big stomach! (摸摸Wolf的肚子)Grandma and Little Red Riding Hood are inside .I must be hurry.(从桌子上拿起剪刀,举起) Look! Scissors. (做剪Wolf的肚子)Cut, cut, cut.Little Red Riding Hood/Grandma:Thank you.Hunter: Grandma ,give me some needles and thread. Little Riding Hood ,Give me some stones.Grandma: (从桌子上拿来针线)Little Red Riding Hood:(搬来几个石头)One, two, three.Hunter: (把小石头装进Wolf的衣服里)Grandma: I'll thread it.Hunter: (拿起枪)Woke up!Wolf:(起床,两手托着大肚子)My stomach is so heavy.Hunter: You big bad wolf, raise your arms!Wolf:(边跑边说) Help! Don’t shot me!Hunter: (开枪)Bang, bang!Wolf: (应声倒下)Hunter: The bad wolf is dead.Little Red Riding Hood和Grandma:Yeah! Thank you.Little Red Riding Hood、Grandma、Hunter(一起鞠躬): Thank you英语短剧:The Fox and the Tiger(狐假虎威)T---Tiger F---Fox R---Rabbit B---Bird Fr---Frog B----BearTiger: I’m a great tiger. I’m very strong. I’m very brave. I’m the king of the forest.But now I’m very hungry. I must find sth. to eat at once, or I’ll die immediately. Oh, there’s nothing here. And here is nothing, either. Oh, I want to have a rest. (Sleep soundly)Fox: I’m a fox. You can see, I’m pretty and lovely. I’m good at cheating 0and telling lies. Just now I cheated a crew out of a piece of meat. Mm, Mm, Mm. How delicious it is!Tiger: Ah, a fox. A good meal. Ah, a good meal.Fox: Oh, my God! What should I do? Yes, I have a good idea. Yes, a good idea. Hello! Tiger sister! How are you?Tiger: Not so good. I’m very hungry now. I want to eat you.Fox: Oh, my dear! How dare you say that! I’m the king of the forest! I’m the king of the forest! If you want to eat me, I will let you die right now.Tiger: She is the king. She is cheating me. I can’t belive her. I’m the king of the forest here.Fox: If you don’t believe me, just follow me and see who is the king of the forest.Tiger: Ok. Let’s go.Rabbit: I’m a rabbit. I like to eat a turnip. Ah, a big turnip. Oh! It’s too hard. I can’t pull it out.Bird: I’m a bird.Rabbit: Hi!Bird: Hi! What are doing here, Miss Rabbit? Can I help you?Rabbit: Yes, please.Frog: I’m a frog. Hello! What are you doing here? What can I do for you?R&B: Yes, come on!Frog : Ok! I’m coming!Bear: I’m a big brown bear. Hello, everyone! What are you doing here?R,B&F: Come on! Come on! Mr. Bear! You are so strong. Please come here. There is a big turnip. We are all puling it out. Please come and help us.Bear: Ok! I’m coming.Fox: Hello, Bear!Bear: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)Fox: Hello, Frog!Frog: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)Fox: Hello, Bird!Bird: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)Fox: Hello, Rabbit!Rabbit: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)Fox: Tiger, Now, you see. They are so frightened! They all run away!Tiger: Yes, you are right. It’s true. I’m very sorry. You are the king of the forest. That’s all right. I will run away. He is the king. He is the king.Fox: Wa! There is a big turnip. Now, the turnip belongs to meApril Fool's Day愚人节(N:讲述故事者;F:愚男;Mum:妈妈;U:丑男;D1:大女儿;D2:小女儿;S:科学家;king国王)N: Many years ago, on April 1, a body had birth. His father called him "foolman", nobody like him except his mother. How time flies!许多年以前的四月一日,有个婴孩诞生了,他老爸给他取名为“愚男”,除他妈妈,没人喜欢他。时间过的真快啊!F: Mum, I'm eithteen years old, so I will leave this family.妈妈,我十八岁了,我要离开这个家了。Mum: All right, but please see me at times. This is a bottle of drink, a piece of dry bread. Remember: take good care of yourself, bye!好的,但要时不时回家看望我哈。这是一瓶酒,一块干面包。记住:要照顾好自己啊。再见了!N: He came to a forest, and met an ugly man.他走到一座森林,遇到一个丑八怪的男人。U: Hello! I'm very hungry and thirsty, could you give me something to drink and eat, please?你好!我又饿又干,请给我些喝的和吃的,怎么样?F: Ok, here.好的。给。U: Oh, thanks very much! Now, I will go. Oh, this stick is for you, it will bring luck to you. Good luck!喔,多谢了!好,我要走了。哦,这根手杖给你,会给你带来好运的。一路好运!N: The foolman reached a restaurant, the boss had two daughters, they found the stick very brightly.愚男来到一栋餐馆,老板有两个女儿,她们发现那根手杖闪闪发光。D1: Oh, how beautiful it is! I want it, it's great!!! (上前抓木棒,却被粘在上面) Oh! Dear! I can't leave it! (吃惊地)喔,好漂亮的手杖啊!我想要,真是太棒了!!!(上前抓木棒,却被粘在上面)啊,老天啊!我放不开它了!(吃惊地)D2: Sister, what are you doing there? Do you want this stick yourself? No, I will get a part of it! We are parent's daughters, I must get a part of it like you! (走向木棒)姐姐,你在那做啥啊?你自个儿想要那根手杖?不行,我要有一份!我们都是父母的女儿,我必须跟你一样要有一分!(走向木棒)D1: Don't come! Don't come! It's dangerous!别来!别来!危险!D2: You can come, so I can come, too! (也被粘在木棒上) Oh, my god! What's wrong with me?你来得,我也来得!(也被粘在木棒上)啊,老天啊!我怎么啦?D1: What a pity!真可惜!N: Foolman didn't mind at all, after the meal he took the stick leave the restaurant. Of course, two girls followed him. In the field they met an old scientist.愚男一点都不在意,吃了饭之后,他拿起那根手杖就离开了饭馆。当然,那两个女孩就跟着他。来到一块田的时候,他们遇到一位科学家。S: Oh! Terrible! You two girls follow a boy. How silly of you! I will take you back home, and take the boy to the police station. (抓stick ,也被粘住) Oh! Bad luck! Terrible!啊!太可怕了!你姐妹俩跟着一个男孩,你们怎么这么傻啊!我带你们回家,把这个男孩送到警察局去。(抓手杖 ,也被粘住)啊!糟糕!太糟糕啦!N: A few days later, they got to a strange country. The king had a daughter, but she never smiled or laughed.几天之后,他们来到一个陌生的国度。国王有个女儿,但她从来不笑。King: Who can make her smile or laugh, she'll be his wife.要是谁能让她笑,那她就是他的妻子。F: Let me try , Perhaps I can.我来看看。或许我能呢。N: Then they went to see her. She saw foolman and his friends laughed and laughed.这样他们就去看望她。她看到愚男和他的朋友就笑个不停。k: Ok, you make her laugh, now let us look at your 生辰八字. Which day is your birthday?好的,你让她笑了,现在让我们看看你的生辰八字,你哪天出生的?F: April 1.四月一日。K: Oh! What a great boy! Do you know my country's name? Let me tell you: it called "Fool World"! Very suits you, right?!哦!多么棒的孩子!你知道我们国家的名字吗?我告诉你吧,叫“愚蠢世界”。非常适合你,对不?N: The result is ——The foolman lived happily with his wife until they died. That is why we now have a holiday called : "April Fool".结果是愚男跟他妻子一起幸福的过了一辈子直到死。这就是我们有这样的一个假日的缘由:“愚人节”。
榜样的力量
人物: Narrator: It’s Christmas time. B is rehearsing Christmas songs in the yard for his School Chorus. A---在睡觉, B---在窗外唱歌.他后来引来众人. 场景: A在屋里.(摆张桌子,和椅子,趴在桌子上睡) B: (clear his throat, starts singing) I wish you Merry Christmas , I wish you Merry Christmas, I wish you Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I wish… A: (wakes up) what is that noise? (Pretends to open the window) B: What did you say? I can not hear you and sing at the same time? A: I want to sleep. I don’t want any singing. B: What did you say? You want more singing? I will find a friend. Narrator: B calls a friend C to join him. B and C: Dashing through the snow On a one-horse open sleigh Over the fields we go Laughing all the way; Bells on bob-tail ring making spirits bright What fun it is to ride and sing A sleighing song tonight Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way! O what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh…… A: (shouts) I want you to stop singing! You are giving more!(go back to sleep) B: What did you say? You want more singing? We will find another friend. Narrator: So B and C call for another friend D. B and C and D: Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer Had a very shiny nose And if you ever saw it You would even say it glows. All of the other reindeer Used to laugh and call him names They never let poor Rudolph Play in any reindeer games….. A: (shouts and shakes one hand) you must stop singing. I am tired. I can not take much more. (Sleeps) B: What did you say? You want much more singing? We will find many friends. Narrator: So B and C and D found more friends to join them. B and C and D and a group of friends: Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, Right down Santa Claus lane Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer Pullin' on the reins Bells are ringin', children singin' All is merry and bright…. A: (shouts and shakes two hands) Stop! Your singing is too loud! B: loud? Yes, We can sing loud. Narrator: So they sing very loud. All the children: O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree! How are thy leaves so verdant! O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, How are thy leaves so verdant! Not only in the summertime, But even in winter is thy prime. O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree, How are thy leaves so verdant! A: (shouts) Please! I want to sleep! I wish that you would all go away! B: Go away? Why didn’t you say so in the first place? Narrator: so the children go away and they will sing in another place. All the children bow to the audience and leave the stage. A: (goes back to sleep)
幻影墨斗鱼
你好,不妨试一试表演这个英语小话剧。Three Times’ Beating Monster人物:T唐僧 S:孙悟空 E:猪八戒 J:沙僧B:白骨精 B1:B变成的村姑 B2:B变成的太婆B3:B变化成的老头 N:哪吒T: Emitofo,do you know where we are now?S: Bajie,map!E: (摸出,递给S)S: Look,master (凑近T)………(T、S一齐转向E)T: Bajie!How Many times I have told you, nof to bring these pictures of beautiful girls with you!E: Oh,master!Forgive me(伸手拿回)T: (缩手)I’ll keep it for you until we reach the westE: But……T: Emitofo,nothing is lust,lust is nothing! Map?E: (递)Here.Em…… we have arrived in White Tiger Mountain!Ah I can’t walk on any more!(坐)My stomach doesn’t allow So.S: Fat Pig!E: Monkey,if you dare to say these two words once again,I will ,I will……….S: You will what(凶相)?E: (软禁)I will help you catch fleas(跳蚤).S: Hm!T:(轻咳)Wukong,factually,I am a bit hungry Could you go to get me some food?E: You see ,master is hungry,too!T: Baijie!Don’t forget who ate my last meal!J: But master,if a monster comes while brother monkeg is away…..T: Em…….It is a problem.Wukong,do you have any idea?S: No problem!(安装)(B已躲在一旁偷看)E: This is…..?S: Electric net!I have learnt the energy of electricity from master’s books. So I made this. No monster can approach you if you stay in it!T: Em……Wukong, you are becoming more and more scientific! Emitofo, knowledge is power!S: Bye!(走)T: Let’s play cards!(三人开始打牌)音乐《斗地主》B: Hm!Hm!Electric net?You are too childish.(变成B1)B1: (接近三人,望着)Can I join you?T: I’m sorry,lady. We are playing Fighting Against Landlord and three people are enough.B1: (在一旁观看)Oh,Chance! Bomb!T: Bomb?(打出)B1: Double King!T: Oh….I win! Em……,Lady,you are a master-hand. Come in and teach me!(准备开电网门)S: (回来,看见B1)Oh,monster!(上前就打)B1: (倒)Ah……T: (气愤)Wukong! Look what have done! She is my teacher!S: She is a monster!T: Nonsense!(深呼吸)S: Oh,please don’t……T:It’s too late!(唱)Once more……you open the door…(泰坦尼克主题曲,走音离谱)S: Please,Please,oh,no……(痛苦抱头)T: (呛住,咳)Wukong,I’m disappointed with you!B: (真身出现)Hm!Sun Wukong, I’ll teach you a lesson!(变成太婆)B2:Hello,have you seen my daughter?T: Daughter?...(连忙挡住地尸体)No,sorry!(陪笑,B2想看后面是什么,T挡)S: (咬牙切齿)You monster, I’ll beat you into hell!(S追打B2,B2躲至T身后,S打,不想打到T头,T晕,S再打死B2)E&J: Are you Ok, master?(扶T)J: Look,(伸食指)how many?T:Two…..(晕乎乎地)Sun Wukong, game over!(变成B3)B3: (看到B1,B2尸体)Oh….,my daughter, my wife! Who did it?!!(哭喊)S: I’ll kill you, monster!(打)T: (想阻止,未及)You,you.....(险些晕,E,J扶住 )You have killed three lives!S: No,they are not human beings!They are created by monster!T: Monster?You are a real monster!Never let me see you,go!!S: (悲,离去)(音乐,营造 “假”悲伤气氛)《人鬼情未了》E: Master, brother Monkey is.......T: Scratch! Don't mention that guy any more!B: (出现) Ha,ha,ha!(三尸体B1,B2,B3在B招手后“飘”走)T: (惊)You are......B: How foolish you are ,Mr Tang!(E,J去阻斗,被击退)B: (抓住T)I'll enjoy your meat and blood,ha,ha......S: (悄悄走到B后,打B,B晕)A thousand years later.T: Wukong?E: Oh,Brother Monkey!J: Our hero is back!T: I,I can't understand......What happened?S: Master,your IQ needs increasing! This monster changed its appearance into three shapes in order to cheat you!T: How,how did you find out?S: (沉默).......Monkey's intuition(直觉)N: Excuse me, where is the cniminal?S; Ah......you are too late ,Nezha!(对T)I've called the police.N: (摇醒B)You are under arrest .(出示证件)You have the right to remain silent If you give up the right, anything you will say can and will be against you in a court of law!(带走B)T: Wukong(S不理T)I admit my mistake this time(S仍不理)I'm sorry(小声)S: What?T: I'm sorry.S: Em? Louder,please?T: I......am......sorry.....(S 捂耳)(音乐响)《敢问路在何方》(这个放伴奏)T: Let's go guys!( 歌)S: You are carrying the luggage, I am leading the horse.E: Say goodbye to the sun, Welcome evening glow.J: Sleeping on the ground, again we set out set out, again we set out.T: One after the other the seasons go by,and ohe after the other, the year go on. You wonder where the road is. The road is under your feet.T.S.E.J: You uonder where the road is, the road is under your feet...... 此外,如果阁下不喜欢的话,还有这个Characters: Narrator(N), Salesman(S), Dad(D), Maggie(M), Alice(A), Candy(C), Policeman(P)Preparation: 学校布景,做糖果用桌及相关材料,小贩家布景Scene1(At Salesman’s home)N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming!S: Hello, do you know me? No? Oh, let me tell you .I’m the famous candy salesman at the school gate. My candies are very popular,(展示),I don’t know why. The foolish students always come here. I’ll be a boss soon! Candy, money, candy, money…… Oops! It’s time to make candies now.(看表)First, put the flour on the table. Then, water, sugar, flour.(边说边做)Now press, press……Oh, my dirty hands! Never mind! Just do it!(满不在意的神情)Press, press……Oh, my god!(鼻涕)Never mind! Just do it!Press, press, the children will not know it , it’s OK,hehehe……Now let me cut it into pieces!One, two, three, four, five……(用脏菜刀)Wow, everything is ready!糖果钻出来(跳舞),跳完后,非常难过地说:Oh, I’m so dirty and ugly! What can I do? The students will eat me! And they will be ill! Wuwuwu…S: Mmmm…It looks dirty, let me give you a nice coat! (给它穿上) Wow! Now it’s so beautiful! Haha……C: Oh, no! Don’t sell me! I’m dirty!(拖糖果下场)Scene2(At the school gate) N: The next day, when the class is over, all the students come out happily and the salesman goes to the school gate as usual. (Maggie和Alice 欢快地跑出校门,看到小贩)(小贩拉着糖上场,吆喝):Candies! Candies! Sweet candies! ……M: Oh, Alice! Look! Candies!A: Yeah! I think they are yummy!M: Let’s ask him.A: OK!C: Don’t buy me!(非常焦急)M&A: Why?C: I’m dirty!M: No, you look nice!C: What can I do? (面向观众) Wuwuwu…(小贩将她拉在后面)S: Candies! Candies!(引诱两个女孩)M&A: How much are they?S: Do you have money?(轻蔑)M&A: Money?(对视)M:Oh, I’ve no money!(失落之极)A: Me too.S: No money? So sorry!(吆喝着走开,下场)M: What can we do now?A: Let’s ask dad for money.M: But how to ask?A: How?…Oh,I know ,let’s make him happy ,and he will give us money.(自信)M: Good idea!(全部下场)Scene 3:(At Maggie’s home)N: The children have to go home and ask dad for some money, and they know their father is good at playing guitar, so they will do something clever. (爸爸看报)M: Dad,dad,let’s sing a song ,OK? (同时Alice去取吉他准备拿给爸爸)A: And play the guitar for us!M: We know you play so well!(爸爸诧异地看着孩子)D: Oh? What a bright day today!M&A: Please, dad!(哀求)D:OKOK! Let’s.(取吉他,开始准备)D: Which song do you like? How about Edelweiss?M&A: Of course!(开始弹,第一段孩子随节奏起舞,第二段孩子开始轻声讨论起来“you first”之类的话,爸爸停止弹琴。)D: What’s the matter?M: Dad, we have no money!A: Can we have some please?D: I think you have lots of pocket money ,and you don’t need any more.M:I want to buy some candies at the school gate.A: They look so sweet and nice!M: Other students always buy them!D: But……You can’t ! They are quite unhealthy. Please go and do your homework..(置之不理,转头看报,孩子回到房间)M: What shall we do now?A: Let me think …well, I know!(轻声在Maggie耳边说)M: Oh, you are so clever! Let’s go.(回到爸爸身边)M: Dad, I want a new eraser!A: I want a longer ruler!M&A: Dad, please!D: Things are expensive these days. We have to save money!M: But dad, my eraser is too small now!(拿出破橡皮来给爸爸看)A: And my ruler is broken.(拿出断尺)D: OK, children. I believe you this time, make sure, don’t buy the food at the school gate. It’s unhealthy! Do you know?M&A: Yes, sir!D: Here you are !( 给钱)M&A: Thanks very much, dad! Bye!(非常高兴,下场)N: The next day, when the class is over ,Maggie and Alice come to the salesman again. They are happy to buy the candies and then have them, but soon they feel a stomachache.(孩子高兴地买了糖,边吃边回家,小贩下场,孩子到家后肚子痛)M: Aiyo!……(两人躬着背进场)A: …….D: What’s wrong?M: I’ve a stomachache!A: Me too!D: What did you eat? The food at the school gate?M: Yes. We had some candies just now.A: I had some too!D: Oh! You’ve cheated me! You bought the candies instead of the eraser and ruler. I always tell you that don’t buy the food at the school gate, they are unhealthy!(生气)M: But they look nice!A: And tastes good!M&A: Aiyo……D:Well, Let’s go to the salesman together and have a look!M&A: OK.Scene 4: (At the school gate)N: When they get to the school gate, a policeman is asking the salesman to go away.(正走到校门口,发现警察驱赶校门口的小贩)P: Hey! You shouldn’t stay here, leave now!C: Let’s go home, let’s go home! (轻声并拉小贩)S: No! My candies are nice and popular here! And…C: You are telling a lie! I’m very dirty and unhealthy!M&A: Dad, it’s him! Aiyo…(指着小贩)D: He?(警察走过来问爸爸,朝小孩)P: What’s the matter with them?D: They got a stomachache after having his candies.S: Really? But I’ve never heard of it. And……P: Stop, stop!(打断小贩) Look at the two girls! Are you guilty? You must be honest with the students, and don’t sell candies any more.(非常严厉)S: OK. I know. (羞愧)C: Let’s go home. Let’s go home.Policeman(对小孩): Girls, please listen! Don’t buy the candies next time. They are bad for your health.D: Yes, he is right. And you shouldn’t tell a lie to me. Try to be an honest person! Will you?M&A: OK, dad!P: Let’s take them to the hospital now.D: OK, Let’s go.N(出场): A few days later, the girls recovered. And this story is trying to tell you that some of the phenomenon must be kept down, we hope it could be improved soon. What’s more, we also hope students themselves can be honest and all the salesmen can be honest as well
wangyan0223
4人的英语短剧本如下:
N: Many years ago, on April 1, a body had birth. His father called him "foolman",
nobody like him except his mother. How time flies!
许多年以前的四月一日,有个婴孩诞生了,他老爸给他取名为“愚男”,除他妈妈,没人喜欢他。时间过的真快啊!
F: Mum, I'm eithteen years old, so I will leave this family.
妈妈,我十八岁了,我要离开这个家了。
Mum: All right, but please see me at times. This is a bottle of drink, a piece of dry bread. Remember: take good care of yourself, bye!
好的,但要时不时回家看望我哈。这是一瓶酒,一块干面包。记住:要照顾好自己啊。再见了!
N: He came to a forest, and met an ugly man.
他走到一座森林,遇到一个丑八怪的男人。
U: Hello! I'm very hungry and thirsty, could you give me something to drink and eat, please?
你好!我又饿又干,请给我些喝的和吃的,怎么样?
F: Ok, here.
好的。给。
U: Oh, thanks very much! Now, I will go. Oh, this stick is for you, it will bring luck to you. Good luck!
喔,多谢了!好,我要走了。哦,这根手杖给你,会给你带来好运的。一路好运!
N: The foolman reached a restaurant, the boss had two daughters, they found the stick very brightly.
愚男来到一栋餐馆,老板有两个女儿,她们发现那根手杖闪闪发光。
D1: Oh, how beautiful it is! I want it, it's great!!! (上前抓木棒,却被粘在上面) Oh! Dear! I can't leave it! (吃惊地)
喔,好漂亮的手杖啊!我想要,真是太棒了!!!(上前抓木棒,却被粘在上面)啊,老天啊!我放不开它了!(吃惊地)
D2: Sister, what are you doing there? Do you want this stick yourself?
No, I will get a part of it! We are parent's daughters, I must get a part of it like you! (走向木棒)
姐姐,你在那做啥啊?你自个儿想要那根手杖?不行,我要有一份!我们都是父母的女儿,我必须跟你一样要有一分!(走向木棒)
D1: Don't come! Don't come! It's dangerous!
别来!别来!危险!
D2: You can come, so I can come, too! (也被粘在木棒上) Oh, my god! What's wrong with me?
你来得,我也来得!(也被粘在木棒上)啊,老天啊!我怎么啦?
D1: What a pity!
真可惜!
N: Foolman didn't mind at all, after the meal he took the stick leave the restaurant.
Of course, two girls followed him. In the field they met an old scientist.
愚男一点都不在意,吃了饭之后,他拿起那根手杖就离开了饭馆。当然,那两个女孩就跟着他。来到一块田的时候,他们遇到一位科学家。
S: Oh! Terrible! You two girls follow a boy. How silly of you! I will take you back home, and take the boy to the police station.
(抓stick ,也被粘住) Oh! Bad luck! Terrible!
啊!太可怕了!你姐妹俩跟着一个男孩,你们怎么这么傻啊!我带你们回家,把这个男孩送到警察局去。(抓手杖 ,也被粘住)啊!糟糕!太糟糕啦!
N: A few days later, they got to a strange country. The king had a daughter, but she never smiled or laughed.
几天之后,他们来到一个陌生的国度。国王有个女儿,但她从来不笑。
King: Who can make her smile or laugh, she'll be his wife.
要是谁能让她笑,那她就是他的妻子。
F: Let me try , Perhaps I can.
我来看看。或许我能呢。
N: Then they went to see her. She saw foolman and his friends laughed and laughed.
这样他们就去看望她。她看到愚男和他的朋友就笑个不停。
短剧本特点:
1、剧本不像小说、散文那样可以不受时间和空间的限制,它要求时间、人物、情节、场景高度集中在舞台范围内。
2、反映现实生活的矛盾要尖锐突出 。
各种文学作品都要表现社会的矛盾冲突,而戏剧则要求在有限的空间和时间里反映的矛盾冲突更加尖锐突出。因为戏剧这种文学形式是为了集中反映现实生活中的矛盾冲突而产生的,所以说,没有矛盾冲突就没有戏剧。
3、剧本的语言要表现人物性格 。
优质英语培训问答知识库