完善自已
英语对话教学是师生结成 学习共同体 合作解决学生发展问题的多向交流活动,强调从生命的高度刷新英语教学观,让师生自由而快乐地实现各自的生命价值。我精心收集了英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
Dad:
Can you guys be quick to tell me your decision?
快说吧,你们的建议是什么呢?
Maria:
Actually, Mom, Daniel and I want to go to Hawaii very much?
事实上,我和丹尼尔都非常想去夏威夷。
Dad:
Hawaii? Are you out of your mind?
夏威夷?你们两个真的是有的不正常。
Maria:
After reconsideration, we want to stick to our plan.
经过我们的深思熟虑,我们决定坚持我们的计划。
Dad:
Can you tell me why?
能告诉我原因吗?
Maria:
Yes, because some our classmates have been to Hawaii several times.
因为我们班的好多同学都已经去过夏威夷好几次了。
Dad:
Is that all?
这就是所有的原因吗?
Maria:
Of course not.
当然不是。
Dad:
And?
还有什么呢?
Maria:
We can also enjoy the different cultural customs.That is good for our study, too.
我们还可以领略异国的风景。那对我们的学习也有好处。
Dad:
All right, Mom and Dad will consider that. Now you have to go to sleep.
好吧,妈妈和爸爸会考虑你们的意见。现在你们该区睡觉了。
May:
Daddy, shall we go out this weekend?
爸爸,我们这个周末出去玩吧?
Benjamin:
We can do it, if you want. But why this weekend? We planned to enjoy some drama and music.
可以啊,如果你想。但是为什么是这个周末呢?我们不是打算看看戏曲听听音乐吗?
May:
I attended a photography club. Each member is asked to hand in some photos for the coming exhibition. You will see it!
我参加了摄影俱乐部。每个会员要为即将举行的展览拍些照片。你到时候能看展览哦!
Benjamin:
Okay then. Do you have a theme?
那好吧。你有主题吗?
May:
Yes. I want to take some photos about folk customs.
是的。我想拍一些关于风俗的照片。
Benjamin:
Sounds interesting. Why do you pick this theme?
听起来很有趣。为什么选这个主题?
May:
Olympics is close. As a volunteer, I want to show our folk customs to the people from all over the world.
奥运会就快到了。作为一个志愿者,我想向来自世界各地的人们展示我们的民族文化。
Benjamin:
Good. Where do you want to go?
真不错。你想去哪里呢?
May:
I think the suburbs of Beijing will do. Beautiful sceneries, fresh air, a rustic cottage, and a country retreat.
我想北京的郊区就可以了。漂亮的风景,新鲜的空气,乡村小屋,还有乡间的静处。
Benjamin:
What about we asking Daniel to go with us?
要不要叫丹尼尔和我们一起去?
May:
Sure. I've got some idea about him.
当然。对于他,我有个好主意。
Benjamin:
What did you mean?
你是指什么?
May:
I want him to be my model. Pose for my photos.
我想他做我的模特。为我的照片摆姿势。
Benjamin:
He will be really excited about it.
听到这个他一定会很兴奋。
Maria:
Daddy, I love this Happy Farmhouse. It's really fun.
爸爸,我喜欢这个“农家乐”活动。确实很有趣。
Benjamin:
Great. But no talking, now. Don't forget that you are on a ladder. Take care!
是很不错。但是现在别说话。别忘了你正站在梯子上呢。小心点。
Maria:
But you are holding it for me. Nothing to worry about. I trust you. Oops, what's that?
可你在帮我扶着它啊。没有什么好担心的。我相信你。哦,那是什么?
Benjamin:
Don't touch it with your stick. It's a bumble bees' hive. Get down the ladder. Be quick.
别用你的木棍碰它。那是一个马蜂窝。从梯子上下来。快点。
Maria:
What would happen if they started attacking you?
如果它们开始攻击你那会怎么样呢?
Benjamin:
You can get killed. No kidding. Remember, never stir up a hive.
人可能会被咬死呢。不是开玩笑。记住,别捅蜂窝。
Maria:
I see. Why do people come all the way here to pick apples by themselves and take them home? Isn't it easier for them to buy the apples in the supermarket?
我知道了。为什么大家都到这里来自己动手摘苹果带回家啊?他们直接去超市买苹果不是更方便吗?
Benjamin:
It's for fun. And also, the apples here are “Green Food”.
这很好玩啊。而且,这里的苹果可都是“绿色食品”啊。
Maria:
Come on, daddy. You can see that people only pick the red ones.
拜托,爸爸。你明明看到大家都只摘红苹果啊。
Benjamin:
Silly boy. “Green Food” means the plants grown without using any chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides.
傻孩子,“绿色食品”是指那些在种植过程中不用化学药品、化肥和农药的农作物。
Maria:
Oh, then what would happen if there were pests?
哦,那要是有害虫怎么办呢?
Benjamin:
I heard they used ultraviolet lamp to kill pests.
我听说他们用一种紫外线探照灯来杀灭害虫。
Maria:
Cool! Well, let's go over there to join mom. I want to tell her all about the special pests-killing method.
真酷。对了,我们去妈妈那里吧。我想告诉她这种特殊的杀除害虫的方法。
Benjamin:
Wait a minute. We shouldn't leave the small apples you knocked down on the ground. Let's clean them up first.
等等。我们不能把你弄掉的这些小苹果留在地上。我们先把它们清理了吧。
Maria:
How? They are too small for eating. They must taste sour.
怎么清理?它们太小不能吃啊。它们吃起来一定很涩。
Benjamin:
Put them in this bag and return them to the farmers. They can make can-apple.
把它们放在这个袋子里,并拿去给这里的农民。他们可以用来做苹果罐头。
开心3点0
1 a: hi, Jim2你好,peter。你好吗?2 hello, Peter. How are you?1还不错,是个好天气,不是吗?1 is good, is a good weather, isn't it?2当然,可惜现在的成都很难看见像今天这么好的天气了。2 and, of course, but now it is very difficult to see the chengdu as today so good weather.1为什么?1 why?2因为现在的环境污染太严重,特别是大气污染For now the pollution of the environment is very serious, especially the atmospheric pollution1是啊,我想如果我们能节约资源,减少浪费,或许环境就会好起来A yes, I think if we can save resources, reduce the waste and perhaps environment will be better2不,我不这样认为,因为像你说的那样对环境依然有很大污染2 don't, I don't think so, because as you said that to still have a great environmental pollution1也许吧,那你觉得我们该怎么做呢?1 perhaps, that you think we should do?2我想我们可以改变生活方式,改用清洁能源,我相信只要我们努力尝试,完全依靠清洁能源,就可以从根本上解决环境污染问题。2 I think we can change the way of life, to switch to clean energy, I believe that as long as we try hard with depend entirely on clean energy, can fundamentally solve the pollution of the environment.1主意不错,所以你喜欢看环境保护的书籍是吗?One idea is good, so you like to see the environmental protection of books is?2是的,因为我也想为环保做贡献2 yes, because I also want to contribute to environmental protection1哦,祝你成功1 b: oh, I wish you success2谢谢I thank希望对你有帮助,望采纳O(∩_∩)O哈哈~有什么不懂继续追问
沙尘暴来袭
简单生活对话,简单英语学习。下面是我给大家整理的两人英语对话带翻译,供大家参阅!
两人英语对话带翻译篇1
Bo-Bo:Is Li-Li at home?
莉莉在家吗?
Li-Li:Yes,come in please.I'm expecting you.
在家,请进。我在等你呢。
Bo-Bo:Let's do our homework together. 我们一起做功课吧。
Li-Li:All right.
好的。
Bo-Bo:Whose rubber is it on the table? 桌子上是谁的橡皮擦?
Li-Li;Mine.
我的。
Bo-Bo:May I use it?
我能用一下吗?
Li-Li:Of course.Here you are.
当然可以。给你。
Bo-Bo:Thanks.
谢谢。
两人英语对话带翻译篇2
Bo-Bo:Dad,why do you stop the car?
爸爸,为什么停车?
Dad;It's the red light now.It's to stop the car. 现在是红灯,车要停下来。
And a green light is to let cars go.
绿灯亮时,车辆才能通行。
Bo-Bo:Oh,I see.
噢,明白了。
Bad:When cross the street,watch traffic lights too. 横穿马路时也要注意看交通指示灯。 Bo-Bo:I remember.
我记住了。
两人英语对话带翻译篇3
Bo-Bo:What day is today,Mom?
今天星期几,妈妈?
Mom:Today is Sunday.
今天星期天。
Bo-Bo:What is the weather like today?
天气怎样呢?
Mom:Very sunny.
非常晴朗。
Bo-Bo:Let's go to the park,OK?
我们去公园,好吗?
Mom:All right.
行。
Bo-Bo:Wonderful!In the park I can run with the kite like this. 太棒了!在公园里我可以像这样牵着风筝跑。
两人英语对话带翻译篇4
Bo-Bo:Look,there is a fountain by the lake. 看,湖边有个喷泉。
Mom:It's very beautiful.
真美呀。
And there are many flowers around the fountain. 喷泉周围还有很多花。
Bo-Bo:What flowers are they?
那些是什么花呢?
Mom:They are roses.
是玫瑰花。
How do you like the park?
公园里好玩吗?
Bo-Bo:I think it's good.
我觉得很好。
The flowers are out.The birds are singing. 花儿开了,鸟儿在歌唱。
两人英语对话带翻译篇5
Bo-Bo:Look,is that a peacock?
看,那是只孔雀中吗?
Mom:Yes.How beauiful its feather is! 是的。它的羽毛多漂亮呀!
Bo-Bo:Are they horses?
这些是马吗?
Mom:No.They are zebras.
不,这些是斑马。
Bo-Bo:Where are monkeys? 猴子在哪儿?
Mom:In the trees.
在树上。
Bo-Bo:Which animal do you like best? 你最喜欢哪种动物?
Mom:The giraffe and the panda. 长颈鹿和熊猫。
优质英语培训问答知识库