• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    280

Rachelkeikei
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文对话加中文

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

晴天夹心

已采纳

that is cool my name is David and I am 50 years old, what is your name and how old are you??

英文对话加中文

191 评论(10)

轻舞飞扬庆庆

英语教学中利用情景对话的方式,能有效地把创设情景和小组活动结合起来对学生进行口语训练。我整理了二人英语对话3分钟带中文,欢迎阅读!

Mog: You like movies?

梅格:你喜欢看电影吗?

Janna: Yeah, I think it's the best way to relax.

是啊,我觉得看电影是最好的放松方式.

M: Wbat type do you Iikc bcst?

那你喜欢什么类塑的电影呢?

J: Really it depends on my mood.When I am dcpressed or sad, I likc comcdies. If I'm feeling good I'II watch almost anything.

这个可要看我的心情.郁闷难过的时候,我喜欢看看喜剧片,不过要是心情好的话,什么电影我都可以看.

M: I see. I generally like movies to help me calm down. I think a sign of a good movie is the ability to bring you into the story as if you were pan of it.

这样啊.一般来说,我喜欢能让我冷静下来的影片.我觉得好电影的一个标志就是它能带你走进故事,让你觉得你就是故事中的一个角色.

J: Yeah, unfortunately, nowadays directors are oflen moreint豇℃stc;d in making money than making a good film.

是的。不过很可惜,比起拍好片子,现在的导演往往对挣钱更有兴趣.

M: True. The movie industry is becomin8 morc and more commercial. You sec a lot of expensive movies with litOe artistic. I gcncrally think those made in the for are of

highcr quality on the average than movies today. You can ruunc a lot of classics from that dccadc.

确实如此.电影业越来越商业化t有很多电影,花费了巨额的投资,艺术价值却不高.总的来说,我觉得四+年代的影片平均质量比当前的要高,那个年代有很多片子都非常经典.

J: Yeah, many of my all-the-time-favorites were made in the forties. They've already stood the test of time and will stay with us for a long time.

是的,我有很多最喜欢的电影都是在那个年代拍摄的.它们已经经历了时间的考验,肯定还会长时间流行下去的.

M: I'm totally with you on that.

我完全同意你的看法。

Everyone loveS TV 人人爱电视

dialogue 1

k:hey, Jimmy, you've been sitting in front of the TV all day. Anything interesting on TV?

喂,吉米,你在电视机前坐了一天了,电视上有什么有意思的节目吗?

J: not really. Quite boring right now, actually. Mostly infomercials and public serveice announcements.

没有啊.其实现在挺无聊的,净是长篇的购物广告和公共服务通知.

K: why don't you turn off the TV and get outside? You need to get some fresh air.

那位什么不把电视关了出去走走呢?你需要呼吸点新鲜空气.

J: I know, I know.But my favorite show is on in a couple of minutes. It's the series finals, and I wouldn't miss it for the world!

知道了知道了.不过我最喜欢的节目几分钟后就要开始了,是这部戏的大结局,我无论如何都不会错过的.

K: Really? What's the series about?

是吗?这部戏是关于什么的呢?

J: well, it's about how an immigrant girl achieve her dream in America. It's a sitcom but really quite smart and really funny. I think you'd like it.

是讲一个移民到美国的小女孩实现梦想的故事.虽然是情景喜剧,可是拍的很有内容也很有意思.我觉得你可能会喜欢.

K: it sounds interesting, but I am not a big fan of TV shows. They're time consuming and don't have much depth.

听起来挺有意思.不过我不太喜欢看电视剧,我觉得电视剧花太多时间,而且没有深度.

J: I believe some shows are quite informative and interesting. Take this show for example, it examines American xenophobia and how it might conflict with the American dream, with hilarious results.

我认为有一些节目的信息量还是挺大的,也挺有意思.那这个电视剧来说,它就审视了美国人对外来移民的抵制心态,还讲了这种心态如何与美国梦之间产生矛盾,以及这种矛盾带来的

滑稽后果.

K: really? that's interesting!

真的?听起来挺有意思的.

J: yeah.Oh, here it comes! why don't we watch it together? they are going to have a court debate in this episode. It should be good.

是这样的.哦,开始了,我们可以一起看啊.这一集里他们要在法庭上辩论,应该挺好看的.

K: OK, I'll give it a go.

好的,那就看看吧.

K: Julie, what's on the tube?

朱莉,电视上演什么?

J: nothing but tons of commercials. These days the amount of commercials is amazing.

没什么,全是广告.最近广告的数量多得惊人.

K: yeah. Maybe we can change to another channel. what about the sports channel? Let's see if there's a game on.

是啊,或许我们应该换个频道.看看体育频道有没有比赛吧?

J: okay. Nope, it's a replay of yesterday's soccer match between Brazil and Spain.

好啊,没有,现在在重播昨天巴西和西班牙的足球比赛.

k: it was a good game, but not good enough to watch again. Keep surfing.

比赛很精彩,但是我不想再看一遍.再看看其他的台吧.

J: alright. Hmm,this movie is a rerun...I don't know how many times I've seen this show...Commercial again...and a replay of the talk show...oh no,

this show is terrible, you don't wanna watch it.

好的,这个电影是重播的...这个节目不知道看了有多少遍了...又是广告...访谈节目的重播...啊,这个节目特别差,你肯定不想看.

K:ok, what is it?

恩,什么节目?

J: it's a total rip-off of an American reality show, but the imitation is unbearably clumsy.

这个节目完全照搬美国一档真人秀,可是模仿的十分拙劣.

K: oh, I know this kind of shows. Sometimes they really piss me off. If I wanted reality,I'd go outside.

哦,我知道这类节目.我有时候看到这类节目就特别生气.如果我想看真人,我自己出去就是了.

J: yeah...it seems what we have on TV now are either repeats, or commercials, or low-quality shows. There's really nothing to watch.

是啊,看来现在电视上不是重播,就是广告,再不就是劣质的节目,真的没什么好看的.

K: I don't get it. We have more than 100 channels and there's still nothing good on! Maybe we should just turn off the TV, get outside, and do something real.

真不明白,我们有100多个频道,可还是没有什么好看的节目,或许我们应该把电视关了,出去走走,做点有意思的事.

J: cool.

好的.

98 评论(15)

cherryhu111

英语情景对话是中考纳入的新考题,它是通过书面表达形式检查考生的英语口头表达能力。我精心收集了情景英语对话短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

Learning Chinese “汉语热”

Katbottno: Hi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your tnp to China?

你好,查克,很高兴看到你回来上班。你的中国之行怎么样啊?

Chuck: It was so great that I wish I could stay longer.

简直太棒了!我希望我能在那儿再待一段时间.

K: What impressed you the most?

中嗣令你印象最深的是什么?

C: Everything was wonderful. The peoplc, the food the sceneries-- I loved it all. But I was

所有东西都很棒,我喜欢那儿的人、食物、景致……我觉得最神奇的是他们的语言。

K: Really? How come?

真的吗?怎么会呢?

C: Yes, it sounds very beautifu1. Don't you think so?

对,汉语特别好听,你不觉得吗7

K: But I bclieve it's rather difficult. Did you bappcn to pick up phrascs?

但我知道汉语很难,你有没有学上几句呢?

C:WelI. how about "Nihao and Xicxic '?

嗯,我会说搿你好”和-谢谢”.

K: Let me gueSS. You mean "nice to meet yuu ?

我猜你的意思是_很高兴见到你”。

C: Oh. not exactly. "Nihao" mcans "hcllo- in English whilc "Xicxie, means "thank you .

不完全正确,‘你好’就是英语里的‘bcllo”而“谢谢’就是‘thank yuu’.

X: Wow. Can you say something clSc? How about a longer sentence?

哇,你还会说什么?能说个长点的句子吗?

C: Well. to be honest that's all I'm abtc to rcmcmbcr now. The Chiness pronunciation is very diffcrcnt than English !

C:哦,老实说,我只记得这些了.汉语的发青和英语完全不—样.

K: It certainly is.

确实是.

C: Oh, Kathcriac, I've bought you a gift from China.

凯瑟琳,我从中国给你带礼

K: Are you ok, Chuck? You look pale.

查克,你没事吧?你脸色看起来不太好.

C: I'm fine, Katherine. I just stayed up latc last nigbt working on my Chincse.

我没事,凯瑟琳,就是昨天晚上熬夜学汉语,很晚才睡.

K: Oh, poor you. You know what? I found a new way to lcam Chinese and it works very wel1.

真可令.你知道吗,我发现一个学汉语的新方法,还挺有效的呢.

C: You did? Do tell mc. I'vc spcnt all thcse months trying to learn somcthing about it, but I've madc littlc progress!

是吗?你可一定要告诉我。我这几个月~一直在学,可几乎什么都没学到.

K: Sure. I'm learning Chinese through songs.

当然可以啦,我的方法就是“唱歌学中文”

c: So yuu're leamins Chinese songs?

那你就是在学中文歌啦?

K: You can say tbat I can actually sing me of thcm now.

没错!我现在都会唱几首

C: That's a rcal achicvemcnt. Hcw did you do that?

真了不起!你是怎么学会的

K: I start by listening to the stong a few times and after sereral times I am able to follow the sirrger.

一开始,我先听听,几遍下来,我就能鼹、卜节奏啦.

C: It makes sensc.

挺有道理的。

K: It does. I've Iearned some Chinese follc songs this way. They are clearly presented and casy to follow.

是啊。我这么学了几首中国民歌,这些歌都唱得很清楚,很好学.

C: Can Ijoin you, Katherine? I do want to have a try.

凯瑟琳,我照跟你~块儿吗?我也想试试这个方法.

K: Why not? I downloaded a bcauti sortg the other day. We can learn it togcth now.

当然.可以l我撕院日F耄盯L酋好听的歌,我们可以—块儿学.

C: Great. Do you think we need a Chiness dictionary?

太好了.我们要带本汉语字典吗?

K: Yes, just in case we run into me new cha:racters.

带吧,要是我们遇上生字,可以查一查。

c: Ok. I will bring it with me.

好的,我把我的字典带上.

IQ&EQ 情商和智商

Jerry: I really admire you, Diana.

戴安娜,我真的很羡慕你.

Diana: why, Jerry? Your words just came out of the blue.

为什么啊,杰瑞?你这话让我摸不着头脑.

J: you are really happy and able to achieve high scores at school.

你总是很开心,成绩也一直很好.

D: I work very hard and that's it, you know, practice makes perfect.

那是因为我很努力,没有别的.你也知道,熟能生巧嘛.

J: isn't there anything else?

没别的了?

D: I have no idea.

是啊,我不知道还有什么.

J: you must have a high IQ score.

你的智商一定很高吧?

D: well, Jerry, let me tell you a secret.

哦,杰瑞,告诉你一个秘密吧

J: go ahead.

好啊.

D: my IQ score is slightly above average.

我的智商是中等偏上水平.

J: seriously? But you are such a genius.

真的吗?你可是个天才啊!

D: maybe I've got a higher EQ. I'm not sure.

或许我的情商比较高吧,我不太确定.

J: well, perhaps you're right. Sometimes EQ matters more than IQ.

应该没错,有时候情商要比智商重要.

D: you can say that again, Jerry. And I'm sure you're high in both of them. With a little more time cracking the books, you can also get high marks.

对!杰瑞,你的智商和情商也很高啊,只要多加努力,你也能取得好成绩的.

J: oh, thank you. I'm going to the library, are you coming?

好的,谢谢.我正要去图书馆呢,要不一起去吧?

D: let's go!

好的,走吧.

120 评论(9)

海诺地暖

情景对话是英语学习中不可或缺的一个环节。在初中英语课堂中,教师应尽可能地为学生设置一些语言活动情境,让学生在情境中培养兴趣和自信心,获取语言的知识。我整理了简单英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

A:It seems to me that you fall for good-looking guys.

A:好像你挺喜欢帅小伙的。

B:Yeah.

B:是的。

A: Why don't you date up a handsome guy and spend time together?

A:为什么不找一个帅哥做伴呢?

B: I've found myself a date mate.

B: 我已经找了一个做伴的人。

A: You must have a lot in common and a barrel of fun.

A: 你们一定有很多共同之处,过得很开心。

B: A harrel of fun,of course. He often says that I'm a date bait.

B: 当然,他经常说我是个讨人喜欢的漂亮姑娘。

A:How do you like Tom?

A: 你认为汤姆怎么样?

B: I like him very much. He's a gay dog.

B:我很喜欢他,他是个快活的人。

A: Are you ready to welcome him?

A: 你准备好迎接他了吗?

B:I'm all set. He can come anytime.

B:万事俱备,随时欢迎他到来。

A: I don't know how to deal with Jack. He's indeed a trouble maker. He has loused up my business several times.

A: 我不知道怎么对付杰克,他实在是个制造麻烦的人,好几次把我的事弄得一团糟。

B: You mean Lily's boyfnend?

B: 你是说莉莉的男朋友。

A:Yeah.

A:是的。

B: Well,he's a hard case. Everyone would feel headache about him.

B:他是个难对付的人,每个人都对他感到头疼。

A: Bob is really disturbed these days.

A:鲍勃最近很焦虑。

B: We'd better have a heart-to-heart talk with him.

B:我们最好和他好好谈谈。

A: But we can't talk like elders.

A: 我们可不能像长辈那样子谈。

B: Of course not. Let's talk to him in a very friendly way.

B:那当然不行,我们和他友好地谈谈。

A:I hear your sister has had an accident,is it true?

A:听说你姐姐出事了,是真的吗?

B:Yeah,it happened a week ago.

B:是的,那是一周前的事了。

A:That's a crying shame.It really is!

A:真是太糟了。

B:Fortunately,she's not seriously injured.

B:万幸她伤得不重。

329 评论(10)

相关问答