好多好多猪
一、拜伦经典英文诗歌
《To M. S. G.》
When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;
要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,
Extend not your anger to sleep;
休要迁怒于睡眠;
For in visions alone your affection can live,
你的爱只在梦乡存在,
I rise, and it leaves me to weep.
醒来,我空余泪眼。
Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,
睡神!快封闭我的神志,
Shed o'er me your languor benign;
让昏倦流布我周身;
Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,
愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:
What rapture celestial is mine!
像仙境一样销魂!
They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,
听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,
Mortality's emblem is given;
也是死亡的样品;
To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,
天国倘若是这般滋味,
If this be a foretaste of heaven!
愿死神早早降临!
Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,
舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,
Nor deem me too happy in this;
我何曾心花怒放;
If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,
梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福,
Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.
只许我凝眸痴望。
Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,
梦中,也许你笑口微开,
Oh! think not my penance deficient!
莫说我受罚还不够!
When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,
入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,
To awake will be torture .
二、《如果我不曾见过太阳》
《Had I not seen the Sun》
------- by Emily Dickinson
Had I not seen the Sun,
我本可以忍受黑暗,
I could have borne the shade,
如果我不曾见过太阳,
But Light a newer Wilderness,
然而阳光已使我的荒凉,
My Wilderness has made .
成为更新的荒凉。
三、《When you are old 》
《当你老了》
--- William Butler Yeats
——威廉·巴特勒·叶芝
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,
And nodding by the fire,take down this book,
倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,
And slowly read,and dream of the soft look ,
慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神。
Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep.
你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,
But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you ,
惟独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face.
爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
在炉罩边低眉弯腰,
Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled ,
忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,
And paced upon the mountains overhead ,
爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。
四、《我喜欢你是寂静的》
《I Like For You To Be Still》
I like for you to be still,
我喜欢你是寂静的,
It is as though you are absent,
仿佛你消失了一样,
And you hear me from far away,
你从远处聆听我,
And my voice does not touch you.
我的声音却无法触及你。
It seems as though your eyes had flown away,
好像你的双眼已经飞离去,
And it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.
如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴。
As all things are filled with my soul,
如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,
You emerge from the things ,
你从所有的事物中浮现,
Filled with my soul .
满了我的灵魂。
You are like my soul ,
你像我的灵魂,
A butterfly of dream .
一只梦的蝴蝶。
And you are like the word: Melancholy .
你如同忧郁这个词。
I like for you to be still,
我喜欢你是寂静的,
And you seem far aways .
好像你已远去。
It sounds as though you are lamenting,
你听起来像在悲叹,
A butterfly cooing like a dove .
一只如鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。
And you hear me from far away,
你从远处听见我,
And my voice does not reach you,
我的声音无法触及你,
Let me come to be still in your silence .
让我在你的沉默中安静无声。
And let me talk to you with your silence,
并且让我借你的沉默与你说话,
That is bright as a lamp,
你的沉默明亮如灯,
Simple, as a ring,
简单如指环,
You are like the night,
你就像黑夜,
With its stillness and constellations .
拥有寂寞与群星。
Your silence is that of a star,
你的沉默就是星星的沉默,
As remote and candid .
遥远而明亮。
I like for you to be still,
我喜欢你是寂静的,
It is as though you are absent,
仿佛你消失了一样,
Distant and full of sorrow,
遥远而且哀伤,
So you would've died .
仿佛你已经死了。
One word then,
彼时,一个字,
One smile is enough And I'm happy,
一个微笑,已经足够。而我会觉得幸福,
Happy that it's not true.
因那不是真的而觉得幸福。
五、《世界上最遥远的距离》—泰戈尔
《The furthest distance in the world 》—Tagore
The furthest distance in the world ,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not between life and death ,
不是生与死,
But when I stand in front of you ,
而是 我就站在你面前,
Yet you don't know that I love you .
你却不知道我爱你。
The furthest distance in the world ,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not when I stand in front of you,
不是 我就站在你面前,
Yet you can't see my love,
你却不知道我爱你,
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both,
而是 明明知道彼此相爱,
Yet cannot be together.
却不能在一起。
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not being apart while being in love,
不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起,
But when painly cannot resist the yearning,
而是 明明无法抵挡这股思念,
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart.
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里。
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,
Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning,
不是 明明无法抵挡这股思念,
yet pretending you have never been in my heart,
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里,
but using one's indifferent heart.
而是 用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人。
To dig an uncrossable river,
掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠,
For the one who loves you.
为那个爱你的人。
識食過人
These Things Shall Never Die这些美好不会消逝Charles Dickens/查尔斯.狄更斯The pure. the bright, the beautiful, 一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的,That stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的,The impulses to wordless prayer, 推动着我们做无言的祷告的,The dreams of love and truth; 让我们梦想着爱与真理的;The longing after something's lost, 在失去后为之感到珍惜的,The spirit's yearning cry, 使灵魂深切地呼喊着的,The striving after better hopes- 为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着的-These things can never die. 这些美好不会消逝。The timid hand stretched forth to aid 羞怯地伸出援助的手,A brother in his need, 在你的弟兄需要的时候,A kindly word in grief's dark hour 伤恸、困难的时候,一句亲切的话That proves a friend indeed ; 就足以证明朋友的真心;The plea for mercy softly breathed, 轻声地乞求怜悯,When justice threatens nigh, 在审判临近的时候,The sorrow of a contrite heart- 懊悔的心有一种伤感--These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。Let nothing pass for every hand 在人间传递温情Must find some work to do ; 尽你所能地去做;Lose not a chance to waken love- 别错失去了唤醒爱的良机-----Be firm, and just ,and true; 为人要坚定,正直,忠诚;So shall a light that cannot fade 因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒Beam on thee from on high. 就不会消失。And angel voices say to thee---你将听到天使的声音在说-----These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。
黄豆珵珵
1、A Grain of Sand William Blake
一粒沙子 威廉·布莱克
To see a world in a grain of sand,
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,
And a heaven in a wild fllower,
从一朵野花看到一个天堂,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
把握在你手心里的就是无限,
And eternity in an hour.
永恒也就消融于一个时辰。
2、When we two parted Lord Byron
当我们两分开时 劳登·拜伦
When we two parted
当我们两分开时
In silence and tears,
只有沉默和眼泪
half broken-hearted
心儿几乎要破碎
to sever for years,
得分隔多少年岁
pale grew thy cheek and cold,
你的脸苍白又冰冷
colder thy kiss;
你的吻更寒意逼人
truly that hour foretold
那一刻正预示了
sorrow to this!
我今日的悲伤
the dew of the morning
那天冰冷的朝露
sunk chill on my brow-
滴在我的额头
it felt like the warning
它似乎警示了
of what I feel now.
我此刻的痛楚
thy vows are all broken,
你背弃了所有的誓言
and light is thy fame:
名声也轻飘似云
I hear thy name spoken,
听到别人提到你的名字
and share in its shame.
我也感到无地自容
they name thee before me,
他们在我面前提到你
a knell to my ear;
一声声如同丧钟敲响在耳际
a shudder comes o'er me-
我浑身颤栗——
why wert thou so dear?
为什么对你如此深情
they know not I knew thee
没人知道我了解你
who knew thee too well:
太过了解了——
long ,long shall I rue thee,
我将长久地为你懊悔
too deeply to tell.
懊悔之深难以言述
in secret we met-
我俩秘密地相会
in silence I grieve,
我独自神伤
that thy heart could forget,
你的心儿竟忘却
thy spirit deceive.
你的灵魂竟欺骗
if I should meet thee
如果多年以后
after long years,
我们再相见
how should I greet thee?
我该怎样面对你
with silence and tears.
只有沉默和眼泪
3、When You Are Old Yeats
当你老了 叶芝
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
当你老了,头白了,睡思昏沉,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
在炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,
慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和,
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
回想它们昔日浓重的阴影;
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人爱你青春欢畅的时辰,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
爱慕你的美丽,假意或真心,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
只有一个人爱你朝圣者的灵魂,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
爱你衰老了的脸上痛苦的皱纹;
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
垂下头来,在红火闪耀的炉子旁,
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,
凄然地轻轻诉,说那爱情的消逝,
And paced upon the mountains overhead,
在头顶上的山上它缓缓地踱着步子,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
在一群星星中间隐藏着脸庞。
4、The Human Seasons John Keats
人生的四季 约翰·济慈
Four Seasons fill the measure of the year;
四季轮回构成了一年,
There are four seasons in the mind of man:
人的心灵也有四季更替:
He has his lusty Spring, when fancy clear
他有生机勃勃的春天,
Takes in all beauty with an easy span:
在幻想中把所有美景一览无余;
He has his Summer, when luxuriously
在那奢华繁盛的夏天,
Spring's honied cud of youthful thought he loves
他爱把春天采集的花蜜细细品尝,
To ruminate, and by such dreaming high
沉浸在甜美的青春思绪中,
Is nearest unto heaven: quiet coves
他高高飞扬的梦想几乎升上天堂;
His soul has in its autumn,when his wings
秋天他的心灵栖息在宁静的港湾,
He furleth close; contented so to look
他收拢了疲倦的羽翼,
On mists in idleness--to let fair things
悠闲而满足地透过雾气遥望,
Pass by unheeded as a threshold brook.
任美好的事物像门前的小溪不经意地流逝。
He has his Winter too of pale misfeature,
他终将走进冬天的苍凉晚境,
Or else he would forego his mortal nature.
不然他就失去了凡人的本性。
5、The Road Not Taken Robert Frost
未选择的路 罗伯特·佛洛斯特
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
黄色的树林里分出两条路,
And sorry I could not travel both
可惜我不能同时去涉足,
And be one traveler, long I stood
我在那路口久久伫立,
And looked down one as far as I could
我向着一条路极目望去,
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
直到它消失在丛林深处。
Then took the other, as just as fair,
但我却选了另外一条路,
And having perhaps the better claim,
它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
显得更诱人、更美丽;
Though as for that the passing there
虽然在这条小路上,
Had worn them really about the same,
很少留下旅人的足迹。
And both that morning equally lay
那天清晨落地满地,
In leaves no step had trodden black.
两条路都未经脚印污染。
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
啊,留下一条路等改日再见!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
但我知道路径延绵无尽头,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
恐怕我难以再回返。
I shall be telling this with a sigh
也许多少年后在某个地方,
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
我将轻声叹息将往事回顾:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
一片树林里分出两条路
I took the one less traveled by,
而我选择了人迹更少的一条,
And that has made all the difference.
从此决定了我一生的道路。
小七-279928530
1、《I Stood Upon a High Place》Stephen Crane
我站在高处——斯蒂芬·克莱恩
I stood upon a high place,
我站在高处,
And saw, below, many devils
看到下面很多鬼魂
Running, leaping,
奔跑,跳跃,
and carousing in sin.
沉醉在罪恶中。
One looked up, grinning,
有一个朝上看,咧着嘴笑,
And said, "Comrade! Brother!"
说道,“伙伴们!兄弟们!”
斯蒂芬·克莱恩,美国著名的现实主义文学家,代表作:长篇小说The Red Badge of Courage《红色英勇勋章》。克莱恩也是一位诗人,他早期的诗歌语言简练,朗朗上口,没有韵脚,打破正统地简洁,想象力令人印象深刻,这些都对现代诗歌产生了巨大的影响。
2、《Nothing Gold Can Stay》Robert Frost
美景易逝——罗伯特·弗罗斯特
Nature’s first green is gold,
大自然的第一抹新绿是金,
Her hardest hue to hold.
也是她最无力保留的颜色。
Her early leaf’s a flower;
她初发的叶子如同一朵花;
But only so an hour.
然而只能持续若此一刹那。
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
随之如花新叶沦落为旧叶。
So Eden sank to grief,
由是伊甸园陷入忧伤悲切,
So dawn goes down to day.
破晓黎明延续至晃晃白昼。
Nothing gold can stay.
宝贵如金之物岁月难保留。
罗伯特·弗罗斯特,20世纪最受欢迎的美国诗人之一,被称为“美国文学中的桂冠诗人”,他采用通俗上口的语言、人们熟知的韵律、日常生活中常见的比喻和象征手法,描写新英格兰地区宁静乡村的道德风尚,他对大自然的描写常常蕴涵深刻的、象征性的、甚至是形而上学的意义。
3、《First Fig》Edna St. Vincent Millay
第一颗无花果——埃德娜·圣·文森特·米莱
My candle burns at both ends;
我这支蜡烛在两头燃烧;
It will not last the night;
它终究撑不到拂晓;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—
可是,我的对头们,还有,我的朋友们——
It gives a lovely light!
它发出的光是多么美妙!
这首诗极短,但其中的第一行却成了那个时代里“火一样的青年人”的口号,成了妇孺皆知的成语,并使诗人声名远播。
埃德娜·圣·文森特·米莱,美国诗人兼剧作家,她的《竖琴织工和其它诗歌》获得普利策奖,她早期的诗歌常趋于放诞的享乐,但是后来其作品逐渐显现出一缕淡淡的悲观,愤世嫉俗的情感日益增多,并且开始关注社会问题。
4、《I'm Nobody! Who Are You?》Emily Dickinson
我是无名之辈,你是谁?——艾米莉·狄金森
I'm nobody! Who are you?
我是无名之辈!你是谁?
Are you nobody, too?
你也是无名之辈?
Then there's a pair of us—don't tell!
那咱俩就成了一对——别出声!
They'd banish us, you know.
他们会排挤咱们——要小心!
How dreary to be somebody!
做个大人物多没劲!
How public, like a frog
多招摇——像只青蛙
To tell your name the livelong day
对着欣赏的小水洼
To an admiring bog!
整日里炫耀自己的名号!
艾米莉·狄金森,美国传奇诗人,二十世纪现代主义诗歌的先驱之一,狄金森的诗主要写生活情趣,自然、生命、信仰、友谊、爱情。诗风凝练婉约、意向清新,描绘真切、精微,思想深沉、凝聚力强,极富独创性。
5、《Trees》Joyce Kilmer
树——乔伊斯·基尔默
I think that I shall never see
我想我永远不会看到
A poem lovely as a tree.
一首诗像树一样可爱。
A tree whose hungry mouth is pressed
一棵树,她饥渴的唇压在
Against the earth’s sweet flowing breast;
大地流淌着甘甜乳汁的胸膛上;
A tree that looks at God all day,
—棵树,她终日仰望苍天,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
高举着枝繁叶茂的胳膊,祈祷着;
A tree that may in Summer wear
夏天,会有一窝知更鸟
A nest of robins in her hair;
在树的头发里栖息;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
冬天,树的胸前堆积着白雪,
Who intimately lives with rain.
她和雨亲密地相处。
Poems are made by fools like me,
诗可以由像我这样的傻瓜来写,
But only God can make a tree.
但树只能由上帝来创造。
乔伊斯·基尔默,诗人、新闻记者兼文学评论家,其他著作有《马戏团及其它杂文》,《大街及其它诗篇》,《创作中的文学》,以及现代天主教诗歌集《梦想和幻象》。基尔默死后被授予法国军功十字章。