龙龙爱龙眼
accident意外事故险actuarial method精算法Advance Loss Profits (ALOP)预期利润损失险,利损险Advance profit预期利润broker经纪人Business Interruption Insurance (BI)营业中断险captive自保公司casualty意外伤害险catastrophe巨灾险ceding company分出公司claim索赔claim settlement理赔combined ratio综合赔付率Consequential Loss (CL)后果损失Contractor´s All Risks (CAR)建筑工程一切险(建工险)cover保障Delay in completion完工延误EEI电子设备险engineering insurance工程保险Erection All Risks (EAR)安装工程一切险(安工险)excess of loss cover超额赔偿EXL protection超赔保障facultative business临分保IBRNIncurred but not reported losses 已发生但未报的损失IBRN reserveIBRN储备金indemnity period/limit赔期/期限inflated claim超额索赔insurance capacity承保能力insured property参保物业Kobe神户Lloyd劳合社long-tail长尾Loss of profit利损险Machinery (Breakdown) Insurance机器(损坏〕险,机损险mail/sub-contractor主/分承包商maintenance 保证期multiple claim多次(重复)索赔non-life非寿险officer & director liability雇主保险outstanding claim reserve未决索赔准备金PC industryproperty & catastrophe industryperil危险policy保单pool联营possible maximum loss可能的最大损失premium保费primary insurance company原保公司、主保险商principal/employer业主professional专业险profit margin利润边际property财产险proportional cover比例分保punitive damage惩罚性损害rate 费率reinsurer分保人(分保公司)reinsurer再保人reserve准备金retention自留return period(巨灾)间隔期short-tail短尾solvency margin赔偿能力standing charges维持费用subject insured风险标的sum insured保额tarrif zone险区Third Party Liability (TPL)第三者责任险treaties business合同分保turnover营业额underwriting承保working expenses /cost营业费用
尚家宜商贸
保险(insurance)是指投保人根据合同约定,向保险人支付保险费, 保险人对于合同约定的可能发生的事故因其发生所造成的财产损失承担赔偿保险金责任。接下来我为大家整理了外贸保险常用英语句子,希望对你有帮助哦!
外贸保险常用英语句子一:
1、The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.
保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。
2、Please fill in the application form.
请填写一下投保单。
3、What risks is the People’s Insurance Company of China able to cover?
中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
4、What risks should be covered?
您看应该保哪些险?
5、What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
6、 I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.
我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。
7、 I must say that you’ve corrected my ideas about the insurance.
我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。
8、 This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。
9、 The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。
10、The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.
损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
11、 I’m looking for insurance from your company.
我是到贵公司来投保的。
12、 Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People’ Insurance Company of China.
张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
13、 After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.
装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
14、 When should I go and have the tea insured?
我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
15、 All right. Let’s leave insurance now.
好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
16、It’s better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.
你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。
17、These kinds of risks suit your consignment.
这些险别适合你要投保的货物。
18、May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?
请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?
19、It ’s important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.
阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
20、what is the insurance premium?
保险费是多少?
21、The premium is to be calculated in this way.
保险费是这样计算的。
22、The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars.
保险费总共是800美圆。
23、The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.
保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。
24、The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.
我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。
25、According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered.
根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。
外贸保险常用英语句子二:
26、The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.
这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。
27、Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.
保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。
28、Can you give me an insurance rate?
您能给我一份保险率表吗?
29、Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?
您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?
30、You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.
你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。
31、F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular Average".
FPA代表平安险。
32、W.P.A. stands for "With Particular Average".
WPA代表水渍险。
33、I’ll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average.
我将为货物投保平安险。
34、I know that F.P.A insurance doesn’t cover losses on consumer goods.
我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。
35、I don’t think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A..
我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。
36、Free from Particular Average is good enough.
只保平安险就可以了。
37、The goods are to be insured F.P.A.
这批货需投保平安险。
38、What you’ve covered is Leakage.
你所投保的是渗漏险。
39、Why don’t you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?
您为什么不想投保破碎险呢?
40、W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND.
针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。
41、Don’t you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage?
您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?
42、Not every breakage is a particular average.
并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。
43、The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage.
投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。
44、Well, obviously you won’t want All Risks cover.
显然,你不想保综合险。
45、An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn’t it?
一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗?
46、We’d like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks.
我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。
47、Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks.
请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。
48、We’ve cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks.
我们已经将这些货物按发票金额加百分之十投保综合险。
49、An F.P.A. policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils.
平安险只有在发生较小危险时才给保全部损失险。
50、The F.P.A. doesn’t cover partial loss of the nature of particular average.
平安险不包括单独海损性质的部分损失。
51、A W.P.A. or W.A. policy covers you against partial loss in all cases.
水渍险在任何情况下都给保部分损失险。
52、You’ll cover SRCC risks, won’t you?
你们要保罢工、暴动、民变险,是吗?
53、As our usual practice, insurance covers basic risks only, at 110 percent of the invoice value. If coverage against other risks is required, such as breakage, leakage, TPND, hook and contamination damages, the extra premium involved would be for the buyer’s account.
按照我们的惯例,只保基本险,按发票金额110%投保。如果要加保其它险别,例如破碎险、渗漏险、盗窃遗失险、钩损和污染险等,额外保险费由买方负担。
54、We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinks of risks for sea transport.
我公司可以承保海洋运输的所有险别。
55、Generally speaking, aviation insurance is much cheaper than marine insurance.
空运保险一般要比海运保险便宜。
蚂蚁在fei
kind of insurance;approval document保险业常用英语词汇总结(Insurance Glossary)I"m looking for insurance from your company. 我是到贵公司来投保的。 Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People" Insurance Company of China. 张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。 After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured. 装船后,我到保险公司去投保。 When should I go and have the tea insured? 我什么时候将这批茶叶投保? All right. Let"s leave insurance now. 好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。 I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance. 我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。 I must say that you"ve corrected my ideas about the insurance. 我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。 This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance. 这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。 The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover. 只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。 The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us. 损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。 The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause. 保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。 Please fill in the application form. 请填写一下投保单。 What risks is the People"s Insurance Company of China able to cover? 中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些? What risks should be covered? 您看应该保哪些险? What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment? 贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢? It"s better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision. 你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。 These kinds of risks suit your consignment. 这些险别适合你要投保的货物。 May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms? 请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别? It "s important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying. 阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。 what is the insurance premium? 保险费是多少? The premium is to be calculated in this way. 保险费是这样计算的。 The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars. 保险费总共是800美圆。 The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances. 保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。 The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance. 我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。 According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered. 根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。 The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind. 这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。 Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks. 保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。 Can you give me an insurance rate? 您能给我一份保险率表吗? Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain? 您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗? You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs. 你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。 Words and Phrases insure 保险;投保;保证 insurance 保险;保险费;保险金额 underwriters 保险商(指专保水险的保险商)保险承运人 insurance company 保险公司 insurer 保险人 insurance broker 保险经纪人 insurance underwriter 保险承保人 insurance applicant 投保人 insurant, the insured 被保险人,受保人 to cover (effect,arrange,take out) insurance 投保 insurance coverage;risks covered 保险范围 insurance slip 投保单 insured amount 保险金额 insurance against risk 保险 insurance clause 保险条款 insurance instruction 投保通知 insurance business 保险企业 insurance conditions 保险条件 PICC (People"s Insurance Company of China) 中国人民保险公司 risk insured, risk covered 承保险项 risk 险别 to provide the insurance 为...提供保险 leaflet 说明书 fine print 细则 insurance expense 保险费 premium rate 保险费率 premium 保险费 insurance rate 保险费率表 insurance proceeds 保险金(保险收入)
优质英语培训问答知识库