• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    214

麻酥酥Jessica
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语商务洽谈

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

九尾小妖

已采纳

join in negotiation

英语商务洽谈

232 评论(8)

Krystaldxe

商务英语口语

引导语:我整理了一些商务英语口语,希望能够帮助大家提高自己的口语水平哟。

1. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

2. I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

3. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能够继续合作。

4. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

5. We hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市场形势能够继续保持。

6. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

7. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

8. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望尽快得到你们的答复。

9. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我们期待你们的尽快答复。

10. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.

希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

11. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods .

我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

12. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

13. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

14. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

15. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

16. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

17. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

18. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

19. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

20. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.

希望你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感谢您的早日结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望尽快解决债权问题。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

31.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.

这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

33.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。

89 评论(12)

闹闹美食家

我为大家整理了WTO商务谈判常用英语,希望对你有帮助哦!

一、

1、Thanks. By the way, do you have any plans for tonight?

谢谢。顺便问一下,今晚有什么安排吗?

2、None whatsoever. Im at your disposal.

一点儿也没有呢。我得听你安排。

3、Why dont we have dinner together to celebrate the success of our first deal. There is a very nice restaurant round the corner.

咱们一起吃晚饭,庆祝我们的首次交易成功,好不好?附近有一家饭店非常不错。

4、Id love to!

太好了!

5、Excuse me, are you Mr. Pierre from Paris?

请问,哪一位是从巴黎来的皮埃尔先生?

6、Please remember to use both English and Chinese versions and both versions should be equally valid.

请记住用中英两种文字缮制合同,两种文本同样有效。

7、Naturally. Each of us keeps one original and two copies.

那是当然。我们每人保留一份正本和两份副本。

8、Then Ill come along two days later to put my signature on it.

那么两天后我再来签字。

9、Good.

好的。

10、Well Mr.Chen, its been very pleasant talking with you.

陈先生,跟您谈话真是非常愉快。

11、Your L/C must be opened at least one month before the time of shipment, otherwise we wouldnt be able to catch the ship.

你方信用证必须在装货前一个月开出,否则我们将赶不上船。

12、No problem. Ill have the covering L/C opened as soon as I get back.

没问题。我一回去,就马上安排开立有关信用证。

13、Fine. Im very glad our negotiations have arrived at a successful conclusion.

好,我很高兴我们的谈判取得了成功。

14、Me too. I hope this initial deal will result in further transactions between us.

我也是。我希望这首笔生意会带来更多的交易。

15、Of course. We will have the Sales Contract made out in two days.

当然了。两天后销售合同就准备好。

二、

1、Shall we fix a time for a talk?

我们能定个时间谈谈吗?

2、All right.

可以。

3、Im a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation.

我是中国纺织品进出口公司的业务员。

4、I was assigned to negotiate business with you.

公司委托我和你们具体洽谈业务。

5、Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.

我先给您介绍一下,这位是怀特先生。

6、Not too bad. Thank you.

还可以。

7、You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.

今天您先休息休息,业务的事咱们明天再谈。

8、Fine.

好的。

9、Arent you Mr. Smith from the U.S.?

您是从美国来的史密斯先生吧?。

10、Yes, I am.

是的。

11、Yes, I am.

我就是。

12、I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.

我在中国机械进出口公司工作。

13、Whats your name, please?

您贵姓?

14、My name is Zhang.

我姓张。

15、Did you have a good journey?

您一路上还好吧?

三、

1、Our manager would like to meet you.

我们经理想和你们见见面。

2、Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.

今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。

3、We are going to give a dinner party at the Beijing Hotel this evening and would like to invite you all.

今晚我们在北京饭店请客,请各位光临。

4、If its convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.m very glad to know you.

如果方便的话,请您转告经理一下,请他光临。

5、If you are free, please come and join us.

如果您有时间的话,请光临。

6、Weve heard a lot about you.

我们对您非常熟悉。

7、How shall I get in touch with you?

怎么和您联系?

8、Im in Rm.208 of Baiyun Guest Hotel. If you need anything, just give me a call.

我住白云宾馆二零八(208)房间,有事给我打电话好了。

9、Here is my card.m very glad to know you.

这是我的名片。

10、If there is an opportunity, wed like to see your manager.

如果有机会,我们想见一见你们经理。

11、Welcome to China.

欢迎你们来中国。

12、Werent you on the phone to me yesterday?

昨天打电话的是您吗?

13、Yes, I was.

对,是我。

14、Im very glad to know you.m very glad to know you.

认识您非常高兴。

15、Its a great pleasure to meet you today.

今天能见到您非常荣幸。

四、

1、Would you give us a brief account about the new practices you have adopted?

你们主要采取了哪些新的做法,能不能给我们简单介绍一下?

2、We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要是采用了一些国际上的习惯作法。

3、We would very much like to know something about this line. Could you tell us more about it.

我们很想了解这方面的情况,您能具体谈谈吗?

4、We have adopted, for example, payment by instalments.

比如说:分期付款,我们现在可以采用了。

5、Were very glad that you have such a friendly attitude.

我们对你们这种友好的态度感到非常高兴。

6、We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade.

我们的贸易政策是一贯的。

7、We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefit, as well as exchanging needed goods.

我们坚持平等互利、互通有无的原则。

8、You have adopted a more flexible policy in your work than before.

你们的一些具体做法比以前灵活多了。

9、We are trying to get rid of the over-rigid pratices and adopt some general international pratices.

我们设法消除一些死板的做法,采用国际上通用的贸易方式。

10、We have adopted a flexible policy in our foreign trade work.

我们在外贸工作中采取了一些灵活作法。

11、Wed appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请您多多关照。

12、Lets hope for good cooperation between us.

希望我们能很好地合作。

13、I wish a brisk business for you all and a continued development in our business dealings!

祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!

14、Your health!

为您的健康干杯!

15、It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. Is that true?

据说你们正在实施一种新的贸易政策,不知有没有这回事?

359 评论(8)

TTTTTTTT醬

participate in trade negotiation

337 评论(10)

相关问答