AAA平淡的一生
If I am a secretary, I think I should have a document writing, file management, financial accounting, and other basic knowledge, and have certain foreign language foundation, proficiency in the use of various kinds of office automation equipmentspecific1. Answer the call to the phone inquisitor provide information and record messages, transfer the phone, sending and receiving and reply to the daily mail2. Write meeting notice, meeting minutes, daily letters and work report3. Talks, meeting arrangement, arrange business trip4. Receiving visitors
devilyu2266
1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:
“Hello, this is Information Desk.”
您好,这里是问询处。
“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”
问询处,请问您要服务吗?
2.打错电话时
如果是外线打错时,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number.
不好意思,您打错电话了。
This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156.
这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。
如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.
这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。
I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.
不好意思,这是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156,好吗?
3.当负责的工作人员不在时
I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。
I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?
I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回来时,我会请他回电。
May I have your name and phone number, please?
请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?
4.当会话结束时
结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:
Thank you for calling.
感谢您的来电。
You are welcome, sir.
先生,不客气。
We look forward to hearing from you.
我们静候您的佳音。
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。
Good morning/afternoon!早上好/下午好
Hi! Can I help you?/How can I help you?/Are you being helped?
您好!你有什么事吗?
Did you make an appointment with him/her?
你跟他/她预约了吗?
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
How to spell your name?
怎么拼写你的名字?
May I see your ID, please?
你有证件吗?
Give me one second please. /
请稍等
One moment please, let me call him/her first.
稍等,我给他/她打个电话.
I'm sorry. He is busy right now. Would you like to call back later?
对不起.他正忙.您过一会再打来好吗?
He was here just now. He just stepped out.
他刚才还在这.他刚出去.
Would you like to leave a message?
您要留言吗?
I'm sorry. He is talking on the phone now. Please call back later.
对不起,他在打电话.请过会再打来.
May I know who is calling?
请问您是哪位?
Nobody answered the phone.
没人接电话.
Please sign your name here.
请在这签名.
Take care!
保重!
Have a good day!
开心
Have a nice weekend!
周末开心
Have a good one!
一、仪容规范
前台文员每天要面带笑容,保持开朗心态;注重个人卫生,女同事要不化浓妆、穿着不浮夸,同时要保持口气清新,最好使用清新、淡雅的香水以适合近距离交谈。
二、电话接待礼仪
在电话铃响的第二、第三声的时候接起电话。接起电话首先要说“您好,×××公司”,接起电话的声音要不急不慢,并终保持轻松、愉悦的'声调,不得在电话中和来电者耍脾气、使性子甚至说粗口。接电话中,要勤说“请问”、“对不起”、“请稍等”之类的谦词。
如果要求转接领导电话、对方又知道领导姓名,不知道分机号的话,就要礼貌地询问,对方是谁、哪个单位的。如果是如广告、变相广告之类的电话,应该用礼貌的借口挡驾,或者转到相关部门处理。
三、来访者接待礼仪
当有来客到访,首先立即站起,免除向来访者点头、微笑致意“您好,请问您找哪一位?”,“有预约吗?”。
这需分两种情况分开处理:
1、知道找谁,并确认是预约之后,请来访者稍等,立即帮其联系。如果要找的人正在忙,可以请其稍等,用规范的仪态引领来访者入座倒水。如果等了很长时间,访客要找的人还在忙,要关照一下来访者并说向其说明,不要扔在那里不管。
2、如果来访者知道找谁,但没有预约,前台要打电话问问,告诉相关同事或领导助理/秘书,×××单位的×××来访,不知道是不是方便接待。出于对来访者的礼貌和方便拒绝时的得体处理,即使是要找的同事或者领导亲自接,都可以当作是其他人接的电话,再询问。这样在来访者听来,即使电话那头没有答应接待,也不是他要找的人直接拒绝的,为一下步的处理留下了余地。
南京爱华会务
前台接待访客常用会话(1)许多规模比较大的公司都有一个接待员,我们通常叫前台。The work of a receptionist is interesting and varied. 前台的活可是不少。The work is also important because the receptionist is the first person visitors see when they come to a firm. So the receptionist gives them the first idea of the firm. 我们来看看Rose 这位前台是怎样接待来访客人的吧。Rose is a receptionist at Modern Office limited. In this part Rose will speak to Mr. Hussein, who has an appointment with the Sales Manager Mr. Shelli at 11:30. ROSE: Good morning. Can I help you? MR HUSSEIN: Good morning. Is this Modern Office Ltd.? ROSE: Yes it is. MR HUSSEIN: I have an appointment with the Sales Manager at 11: 30. ROSE: May I have your name, please? MR HUSSEIN: Hussein. Omar Hussein. I'm from the Gulf Trading Company. ROSE: Let me see... Ah yes, Mr Hussein.Please take a seat, Mr Hussein. I'll tell the Manager's Secretary you are here. (DIALS) MARIA: Mr Shelli's Office. ROSE: Hello Maria, this is Reception. Mr Omar Hussein is here. He has an appointment with Mr Shelli at 11.30. MARIA: Mr Omar Hussein? ROSE: Yes, he's from the Gulf Trading Company. MARIA: Oh, yes, that's right. I'll come and fetch him now. ROSE: Thanks. (REPLACES PHONE) Mr Shelli's secretary is coming down now. MR HUSSEIN: Thank you. MARIA: Mr Hussein? MR HUSSEIN: Yes, that's right. MARIA: I'm the Sales Manager's secretary. Please come this way. I'll take you to his office. 前台接待访客常用会话(2) 一般的访客都是提前有预约的。但也有些没有预约的“不速之客”。这个时候前台应该怎样接待这些客人呢?我们看看Rose 是怎么做的吧! The second visitor is Mr Li. He has not an appointment, but he wants to see Mr Shelli. MR LI: Good morning. ROSE: Good morning. Oh, Mr Li. How are you? ' MR LI: I'm fine, thanks, and you? ROSE: Oh, busy as usual. Do you want to see Mr Shelli? MR LI: Yes, please. ROSE: Have you an appointment? MR LI: Er... No, I haven't. You see, I only arrived in the country this morning. ROSE: Well, I know he's busy at the moment but I'll ask his secretary when he'll be free. Please sit down. MR LI: Thank you. (DIALS) MARIA: Mr Shelli's office. ROSE: Oh, hello Maria. It's reception again. I have Mr Li here. He hasn't an appointment but he'd like to see Mr Shelli. When will he be free? MARIA: Let me see ... Well, Hmmm, he'll be free about 12.30. Can Mr Li wait? ROSE: Mr Shelli will be free about half past twelve. Can you wait? MR LI: What's the time now? ROSE: It's nearly 12: 00. MR LI: Oh that's fine. I'll wait. ROSE: (TO MARIA) Maria, Mr Li will wait. MR LI: Right. I'll fetch him when Mr Shelli's free. ROSE: Thanks. (REPLACES PHONE) (TO MR LI) She'll come and fetch you later. MR LI: Thank you. ROSE: Where are you staying, Mr Li? MR LI: At the Plaza. ROSE: The Plaza? MR LI: Yes, I usually stay there. 前台接待访客常用会话(3)公司里常来的客户一般前台都熟悉。当然,也会有陌生人来造访。这不,Mr Lefere 来造访 Mr Ballito 了。且看Rose如何处理。 MR LEFERE: Good morning. ROSE: Good morning. Can I help you? MR LEFERE: Er, yes. I have an appointment with Mr Ballito at a quarter past ten. ROSE: May I have your name please? MR LEFERE: Paul Lefere… from the International Hotel Group. ROSE: Thank you. Please take a seat, Mr Lefere, and I'll phone Mr Ballito's office. (DIALS) OPAL: Mr Ballito's office. ROSE: Hello, Opal. This is Reception. Mr Lefere is here for his 10:15 appointment. OPAL: Oh yes Rose. Mr Ballito's expecting him. He is in Room 9 on the first floor. ROSE: Thanks. (REPLACES PHONE) MR Lefere, would you please go up to Room 9 on the first floor. Mr Ballito's expecting you. MR LEFERE: Room 9 on the first floor. ROSE: That's right. The stairs are on the left. MR LEFERE: Thank you.