• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    311

LiangJin0727
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语酒店口语

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

无敌小肉

已采纳

出门在外,住是一个大问题,要是去到国外旅游怎么用英语去预定酒店入住酒店呢?下面是酒店英语口语情景对话,一起来了解下吧:【酒店英语口语情景对话】R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?恐怕没有.你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.请等一下.哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 .G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?太好了,我定了,多少钱?R:RMB 720 Yuan720元G:OK好的R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表.G:I'll take care of it.我会搞定的.R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?需要付1500元.G:Here you are给你R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间.我希望您能在这里过得愉快.G:That's very kind of you.【酒店退房英语对话】A:What's the matter?A:有什么事情?B:Checking out, please.B:我要退房。A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。B:Excuse me. What are these charges?B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。B:Isn't that a bit excessive?B:这是不是有点过分?A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。B:OK. Here is the money.B:好了。给你钱。A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.A:谢谢。欢迎再来。【酒店预订客房英语对话】Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?下午好,我能帮您什么吗?Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?C: West, W-E-S-T.R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.我将会住很长一段时间的。R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。C: How much is the suite, please?请问套房多少钱呢?R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.您订的套房一天是320元。C: Does that include attendance?有包括服务费吗?R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.320元一天,包含服务费。C: Meals included?餐费有包含在内吗?R: Meals are extra, not included.餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。C: What services come with that?都还有些其他的什么服务吗?R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。C: Do I have to pay in advance?我需要提前预付吗?R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。C: On which floor is the suite?套房在几楼呢?R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。C: What’s the difference between them?它们之间有什么不同呢?R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.哪一间更安静?R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。C: What if there isn’t any room then?是不是那之后都没有房间了?R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.好的,谢谢,再见。【酒店引客进房英语对话】Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?你是怎么会知道我们的名字?FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。B: Here it is. 在这。FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

英语酒店口语

260 评论(12)

SevenLikeSmile

酒店客房常用英语口语

在酒店工作中,比较常用到英语的是餐厅,前台,客房,礼宾,总机及销售。以下是我精心整理的酒店客房常用英语口语,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

1、Housekeeping .May I come in?

客房服务员。我能进来吗?

2、Here are the light switch,the temperature adjuster,the closet and the minibar.

这是电灯开关、温度调节器、衣柜和小冰箱。

3、There are 2 scokets in thebathroom, one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.

浴室内有两个插座,分别是用于110伏和220伏电压。

4、The hot water supply is round theclock in our hotel.

我们宾馆有24小时的热水供应。

5、The menu is on the door knob.Mark down the items and time for your breakfast and hang it outside the door.

这是挂门餐牌。请标明用早餐的品名和时间,并把它挂在门外。

6、Here’s the hotel’s servicebooklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDDcalls from your room.

这是我们宾馆的服务指南和电话号码本。您可以从房间内打国内直拨电话和国际直拨电话。

7、Excuse me .May I clean your roomnow?

对不起,打扰了。我现在能不能为您打扫房间?

8、We usually make up the check-outrooms first, but we can do your room earlier on your request.

我们通常先做走房,但我们也可以按您的要求先做您的房间。

9、I’m sorry to hear that you’reill. Shall I get you a doctor?

听到您生病了,我很遗憾。要我给您请个大夫吗?

10、If you don’t want to be disturbed, just hangthe DND sign outside the door.

如果您不想被打扰,就请将这“请勿打扰”的牌子挂在门外。

11、I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the frontoffice for the extra bed.

恐怕您得和前厅部联系加床事宜。

12、Just leave your laundry in the laundry bag.

请把要洗的'衣物放在洗衣袋中。

13、We charge 50% more for the expresslaundry service.

快洗服务我们加收50%费用。

14、Our hotel will pay for the laundry damage.The indemnity shall not exceed 10 times the laundry fee.

我们饭店会赔偿洗衣毁损。赔偿费不超过洗衣费的10倍。

15、Our guest center provides baby-sittingservices. There are some experienced and reliable baby-sitters.

我们房务中心提供婴儿看护服务。那儿有富有经验且又可靠的保姆。

16、The baby-sitting service is 10 yuanan hour, for a minimum of 4 hours.

托婴服务收费为每小时10元,4小时起算。

17、I’ll bring one more blanket to you rightaway.

我马上给您再拿条毯子来。

18、I’m sorry, but you’ll have to pay penalties for it.

对不起,为此您需付罚金。

19、I’m awfully sorry about it.

我对此十分抱歉。

20、I do apologize for my mistake.

我为我的错误而道歉。

21、Sorry to have caused you so much trouble.

对不起,给您添麻烦了。

22、Iassure you it won’t happen again. I’ll be more careful another time.

我保证这件事以后不会再发生了。以后我一定要仔细些。

23、Guest–Why hasn’t my baggage been sent up yet?

客人:我的行李怎么还没有送上来?

24、GSA-I’m sorry for the slowness. The bellman iscarrying your baggage up now.

服务员:我为服务迟缓而表示抱歉。行李员正在将您的行李送上来。

25、Guest -This pillow case is so dirty .

客人: 这个枕套这么脏。

26、GSA -I’m sorry. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll bring you a clean one at once.

服务员:对不起,谢谢提醒我这些。我马上给您拿个干净的来。

27、Guest -Theair-conditioner is not working well.

客人:空调器出了问题。

GSA -Sorry.I’ll send for an electrician to fix it right away.

服务员:对不起,我马上给您请个电工来修理。

28、Just amoment, please, sir. I’ll get you the manager to take care of the problem.

请稍候,先生。我给您请经理来解决这个问题。

29、May I make the turn-down service for you now?

我可以做夜床吗?

30、May I supply the Mimi-bar for you?

我可以补充您的小酒吧吗?

93 评论(8)

相关问答