先米团子
随着中国对外交流的日益频繁,整个社会越来越重视英语的应用。英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式。我整理了关于购物英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?
店员:午安,小姐。要我帮你找东西吗?
C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.
顾客:不用,谢谢,我只是看看而已。
S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?
店员:这个礼拜这些裙子是特价品,请问你要试穿一件看看吗?
C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.
顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙子。
S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.
店员:女用衬衫怎么样?这边这一件是最新款的。
C: No, thank you.
顾客:不要,谢谢。
S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.
店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢?你穿起来一定非常好看哦。
C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.
顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看而已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。
S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am?
店员:看看这件衣服!小姐,你不认为它非常适合你吗?喂,小姐,你去哪 儿呢?小姐?
C: Okay, I want to change¥22,000.
顾客:好的,我要换22,000日元。
C2: Could you please fill out this form?
乙店员:请你填这张表格好吗?
C: Okay, here you are. ( She hands the completed form and the money to the clerk. )
顾客:好了,给你。(她拿了填好的表格和钱给银行职员。)
C2 : Here's your $200.
乙店员:200美元给你。
C : Thank you very much.
顾客:非常谢谢你。
C2 : Thank you.
乙店员:谢谢。
The customer is looking for a watch.
顾客正在找他喜欢的手表。
S: Let me suggest this one. It's an excellent watch, it looks good, and it's only $100.
店员:我向您推荐这个。它是一只非常好的手表,美观,而且只卖100元而已。
C: Hmm. That's not too bad. Does it have a stopwatch?
顾客:唔,还不错,它上面有秒表吗?
S: Uh, no. Analog watches don't come with stopwatches. You'll have to get a digital if you wanta stopwatch.
店员:嗯,没有,指针式手表没有秒表,如果您要有秒表的,就得买电子表。
C: Oh. I see. Where are your digital watches?
顾客:哦,我懂了。你们的电子表放在哪里?
S: Right here.
店员:就在这里。
C: I don't like this kind as much. Never mind the stopwatch then. I'll take that other one. Doyou take checks?
顾客:我对这款式不怎么喜欢,就别提秒表了,我买先前那一款的。你们收支票吗?
S: Yes. Make it out to Time After Time.
店员:当然,支票就开给Time After Time.
C: Here you are.
顾客:这是我的支票。
S: Thank you.
店员:谢谢您。
The caller is purchasing an airline ticket.
打电话的人正在买机票。
T: What date would you like to depart, sir?
旅行社职员:您想哪天启程呢,先生?
C: Do you have any seats for September 16th?
打电话者:你们9月16日有位子吗?
T: Let's see... I'm afraid the 16th is fully booked. But I have seats for the 17th.
旅行社职员:我看看……恐怕16号已经订满了。但17号有位子。
C: The 17th will be fine.
打电话者:17号可以。
T: And what date will you be returning?
旅行社职员:那您要哪一天回来呢?
C: Hmm, I guess on the 28th.
打电话者:嗯,我想是28号吧。
T: Okay, you' re booked on American Airlines flight 710,departing JFK at 6: 40 p. m. onSeptember 17th. Your return flight is flight 711, 'departing London' s HeathrowAirport at11:15 a. m. on September 28th.
旅行社职员:好的,您订的是9月17日晚上6:40在肯尼迪机场起飞的美国航空710班机。回程是9月28日早上111:15在伦敦希思罗机场起飞的711班机。
C: Sounds good. Thanks a lot.
打电话者:听起来很不错,真谢谢你。
The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.
顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。
C: What is your policy on returns?
顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事?
S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.
店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。
C: Sounds good.
顾客:听起来不错。
S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?
店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢?
C: Charge. Here's my card.
顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。
S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.
店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。
C: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。
明明来干啥
1、A:Lucy, where are you going? 露西,你去哪儿?B:I want to go to the supermarket. 我想去超级市场。A:Wait a few minutes and I'll go there with you. 请等一下,我和你一道去。B:Let's get a shopping cart. 我们去拿一辆手推车吧。A:Good ideaA 好主意。B:What are you going to buy? 你要买什么?A:Let's check out the fruit section first. 我们先去看看水果吧。B:OK. I'd like some oranges. But they don't look quite ripe yet. 好的。我想买些橘子。但这些看起来还不太熟。A:Look, nice fresh cherries! They are ripe and soft. I'll take some. 你看,多棒多新鲜的樱桃!又熟又软。我决定买一些。B:I'll take some, too. 我也买一些吧。A:Let's go to the snacks section. I want some chocolate and sweets. 我们去看看零食吧。我想买些巧克力和糖果。B:OK. I'll go and buy some cakes. 好的。我去买些蛋糕。A:Do you want to buy something else? 你还要买什么吗?B:No. Let's go over to the check-out stand. 不买了。我们去收款台吧。2、A: Can I help you? 有什麼可以帮忙的B: Yes, please. I'm looking for a jacket. 谢谢, 我想看看夹克A: What size do you wear: 你穿多大尺码?B: Large 大号A: What color? 颜色?B: Black 黑色A: Any special brand? 什麼牌子的呢?B: No. Just something simple and not too expensive.没有要求,简单不太贵的.A: How about this one? 你看这点怎麼样?B: lt looks great! Can I try it on? 看起来不错, 我可以试试吗?A: Sure. Go head. 当然可以, 你去试吧B: How much is it? 多少钱?A: It is only 80 yuan. 只要80块B: OK. I will take it. Thanks. 好的, 我要了, 谢谢.
汉朝文帝
My name is Da Ming,Here’s my plan at the weekend.I'll go shopping to buy some clothes this Saturday morning,and I 'll do my homework that afternoon,then I'll ride a bike with my friends after 5 o‘clock.After that I'll have dinner with my family at 7, after that, I’ll watch TV till 10 and then I'll go to bed.I plan to go to the Great Wall on this Sunday with my parents.
一杯清茶NJ
I went shopping today at the supermarket. There were a lot of people there, buying their groceries.
The main purpose today was to find my lunch for tomorrow, so I started with something simple, bread and butter.
Then I searched for ham and cabbages. These are the basic ingredients for making a sandwich, which will be nice for a lunch especially if I cannot find a microwave.
My shopping trip concluded with a strawberry shortcake from the bakery section, some delicious stuff I got to say.
翻译
我今天去超市购物了。那里有很多人在买食品杂货。
今天的主要目的是为明天找午餐,所以我从简单的事情开始,面包和黄油。
然后我寻找火腿和卷心菜。这些都是制作三明治的基本原料,如果我找不到微波炉的话,这将是一顿不错的午餐。我的购物之旅以面包店的草莓酥饼结束,这是我要说的一些美味的东西。
搜奇猎怪
到了国外需要讲英语的超市里,我们需要哪些英语对话常用语?下面是我给大家带来超市购物 英语情景对话 ,供大家参阅! 超市 购物英语 对话1 顾客:We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer? 我们想要购买一些啤酒,哪里有啤酒? 顾客:Excuse me. Do you sell vegetables here? 请问你们卖蔬菜吗? 店员:Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. 有的,就在你前面。 顾客:We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in? 我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道? 店员:That would be in aisle 7(或者直接说That would be there.然后用手指出位置), with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup. 在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。 店员:Good evening, can I help you? 晚上好,您需要点儿什么? 顾客:Yes, I'd like to buy some skin care lotion. 嗯,我想给我妈买点儿护肤品。 How much is it? 多少钱? 店员:Final price…660 yuan. 一共……66元。 There is a promotion going on for 10% off. 这个商品现在打9折。 超市购物英语对话2 顾客:We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer? 我们想要购买一些啤酒,哪里有啤酒? 顾客:Excuse me. Do you sell vegetables here? 请问你们卖蔬菜吗? 店员:Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. 有的,就在你前面。 顾客:We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in? 我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道? soy英音:[sɔi]美音:[sɔɪ] 酱油 大豆 aisle英音:[ail]美音:[aɪl] 通道,走道 店员:That would be in aisle 7(或者直接说That would be there.然后用手指出位置), with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup. 在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。 ketchup英音:['ketʃəp] 调味番茄酱 店员:Good evening, can I help you? 晚上好,您需要点儿什么? 顾客:Yes, I'd like to buy some skin care lotion. 嗯,我想给我妈买点儿护肤品。 skin英音:[skin] 皮肤 lotion英音:['ləuʃən] 化妆水,涂剂 How much is it? 多少钱? 店员:Final price…660 yuan. 一共……66元。 There is a promotion going on for 10% off. 这个商品现在打9折。 promotion英音:[prə'məuʃən]美音:[prə'moʃən] 提升,晋级 购物英语:收银 收银员:Do you want plastic bags? It’s about 1 yuan. 您需要塑胶袋么?大约需要1元钱。 plastic英音:['plæstik] 可塑的,塑性的 顾客:Yes we do. 是的,我们需要。 收银员:It should be about ninety yuan all together. 这些共需要90元 cash or card? 现金还是刷卡? Please swipe the card. 请刷卡。 swipe英音:[swaip] Just enter the password. 请输入密码。 sign here please. 请在这里签字。 超市购物英语对话3 店员:May I help you? 我能为你效劳吗? 顾客:Yes, I would like to return these slacks. 是的,我想退回这些长裤。 店员:Alright. Do you have your receipt?slacks 好的,你有 收据 吗? 顾客:Yes. Here it is. I bought them last week. 有的,在这儿。上星期才买的。 店员:And why are you returning them? 为什么要退呢? 顾客:I bought them to go with a blouse of mine. But they don't really match. 我本想买来配一件衬衫的,但是它们配起来不好看。 店员:I'm sorry, but we usually don't do it. It is our policy. 对不起,我们通常不接受的,这是规定。 顾客:Can you make an exception this time? 这次可以例外吗? 店员:Well. Let me talk to the manager for a moment. 那么,让我和经理 说说 看。 Please show me your receipt again. 再让我看一看你的收据好吗? We appreciate your business, Ma'am. 谢谢惠顾,太太。 超市购物英语对话4 A:We need milk, right? B:Yes, go to the dairy section. Here's the milk. What kind should we get,whole, 2%, or skim? And how much? A:Get 2%, the kids won't drink skim milk. Get a gallon. B:Do we need cheese? A:Yes, we need some for the pizza. Get two large packages. Do we have everything? B:I need some shaving cream and razor blades. Which way to the health and beauty section? A:It's to the right, just 3 aisles down. B:I just thought of something else. We need some bread and pastry. A:The bakery is there. How many loaves should we get? B:One loaf of whole wheat and one loaf of sour dough. A:That's everything. Let's go to the checkout. B:Oops! I only have five dollars. Did you bring any cash? A:No, but there's an ATM near the front door. You go and get some cash and I'll get in line at the checkout counter. 译文: A:我们需要牛奶,对吧? B:对,去乳制品区吧。这儿是牛奶。我们应该买哪种?全脂、半脱脂还是脱脂牛奶?要多少? A:要半脱脂的吧,孩子们不愿意喝脱脂奶。拿一加仑吧。 B:我们要乳酪吗? A:要,我们做比萨时会用到一些。拿两大包吧。我们买齐了吗? B:我还要一些剃须膏和刀片。健康和美容用品区在哪儿? A:在右边,过三排就到了。 B:我刚又想起一些别的东西。我们需要一些面包和糕点。 A:烘烤食品在那边。我们要几条? B:一个全麦的和一个酸面包吧。 A:东西都买齐了,我们去收银台吧。 B:啊!我只有5美元。你带了现金吗?
优质英语培训问答知识库