糖醋jiang
餐厅英语情景对话 A: What can I do for you, sir?先生,您要来点什么?B: What have you got this morning?今天早上你们这儿有什么?A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.请给我来一杯西红柿汁。A: Any cereal, sir?要来点谷类食品吗,先生?B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.好的,来一份麦片粥。A: And eggs?还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。A: How do you want your eggs?您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?B: Fried, please.煎的。A: Anything more, sir?还要什么别的东西吗,先生?B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.不要了,足够了。谢谢。Dialogue 2(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)A: Do you have a reservation, sir?请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?B: No, I am afraid we don’t.没有。A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?当然可以。请问先生贵姓?B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。B: That’s fine.我们明白了。(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。Dialogue 3A: Waiter, a table for two, please.服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。B: Yes, this way please.好的,请跟我来。A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?B: Here you are.给您。A: What’s good today?今天有什么好吃的?B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.我推荐香酥鸭。A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。B: Do you want any dessert?要甜品吗?C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。(After a few minutes.)过了一会儿。A: I can have the check, please.结帐。C: George. Let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。B: Cash or charge, sir?现金还是记帐?A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。Dialogue 4A: Good morning. Can I help you?早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?您想要哪种果汁呢?B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?B: Yes, that’s right.是的。A: Is there any thing else, sir?还有什么吗,先生?B: No, that’s all.没有了,谢谢。(Later)稍后A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。B: Just put it on the table, please.请放在桌上。A: Do you need anything else, sir?先生,还有其他需要吗?B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?哪种果汁呢,先生?B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。Dialogue 5A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.我听说这两种都很辣。B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。A: They might be too hot for me.对我来说可能太辣了点。B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。A: What about any special Beijing dishes?有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.有北京烤鸭啊。A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。A: Is it near here?离这儿近吗?B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.您真是太好了!多谢多谢。B: You’re welcome.不客气。A是你,B是外国人)A:Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?B:Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。A:After you, please.你先请。B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?A:There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。 回答者: richduoduo - 四级 2009-1-15 20:33 上网收一下啊,要多讲,收集到对话如果不多练也不行的。找个伙伴做partner一起练最好了。 回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四级 2009-1-15 20:36 酒店英语口语会话必备手册一.概述 在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如: 非正式英语 正式英语 What’s your name? May I have your name? 您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名? Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea? 您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗? Over here, please. Could you come this way please? 这边请。 请您往这边走好吗? * 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir. * Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。 * 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。 可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。 * 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms. 在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl. * 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。
新羊年新气象
服务员:A 顾客:B/C/DB:Would you like to have supper with me?C:I'd like to,let's go!D:Me too!B:Great!let's go together!RESTRUANTA:Welcome!What would you like to eat?B:Some bread and some milk,please.C:en....a cup of tea.A:Do you want to have some chicken?D:Sure!I want to have some chicken and some beaf!A: Anthing else?All:NO!A:Sure,please wait for a moment.End B:how much is it?A;$50.B:Here you are.A:Have a good time ,bye!B:Thank you!
Icecream0513
Waiter: Are you ready to order now? Guest: Yes. Waiter: What would you like for your main dish? Guest: One garden salad and one beef steak is ok. Waiter: Ok, then which kind of salad dressing do you like? Guest: French dressing. Waiter: And how would you like your steak done? Guest: Steak with black pepper sauce, medium well. Waiter: Wait a moment please. Waiter: Ok, and anything else, sir? Guest: May I have a glass of red wine, please? Waiter: Of course. Guest: And that's all, thank you.
~Miss.Q~
it’s necessary for us to have healthy life habits. but many students don’t care about it. evert day, 20 percent of the students don’t eat breakfast, 40 percent of the students only do sports on pe.i think it is bad for our health. breakfast is important for us to have energy in the morning. doing sports can not only build up our bodies but also reduce diseases.here is some healthy advice for us. first of all, we should eat breakfast such as milk, eggs and bread. second, we can play basketball with friends. it can not only make us strong but also help us make more friends.the first wealth is the health. so, let’s keep healthy together!
karenhoney
行业英语:餐厅常用对话点餐语句
现在随着英语的普及,越来越多的专业词汇需要被大家知道、学习,文章中介绍了关于餐饮专业英语词汇,供大家学习。
1. I want to reserve a room for two hundred people to hold a dinner party.
我想预定一间能容纳二百人的宴会厅举行晚宴。
2. I’m sorry we are booked out for this evening.
抱歉,今晚订满了。
3. When do you start to serve dinner in the evening? (When is the restaurant open for breakfast?)
你们什么时候供应晚餐?(几点供应早餐?)
4. When are the restaurant hours?
餐厅营业时间几点到几点?
5. But I prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Shijiazhuang.
但是我想要一个靠近窗户的桌子。我爱人喜欢看石家庄的夜景。
6. I’m sorry,. The tables by the window are all occupied.
对不起,靠近窗户的桌子全都有人了。
7.This is “Century Hotel”. Good morning. May I help you?
早安,这里是世纪大酒店。能为您效劳吗?
8. We have received many bookings and I cannot guarantee a table by the window.
我们已接到许多预定,因而无法向您保证能有一个靠窗的'桌子。
9.You can be sure that we’ll try our best.
请相信我们会尽最大努力的。
10. Thank you for calling, sir. We look forward to your visit.
谢谢您的电话,我们盼望着您的光临。
New words and expressions
reserve v. 预定
hold v 容纳
book v 订购
view n. 景色
occupy v. 占满
guarantee v. 保证
look forward to 盼望
Receiving a guest 引座
1. Have you got a reservation?
您预订座位了吗?
2. Just a moment. I’ll take a look at out reservation book. Yes, Mr. Dewey, a table for two, 8 o’clock. Would you come this way, please?
请稍候,我查一下我们的预定簿。对了,Dewey先生,二人桌,8点到。请这边走。
3. Oh, yes, Mr. Smith. We’ve been expecting you. Would you please come with me?
噢,史密斯先生,我们正等您呢,请跟我走。
4. Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to our restaurant.
早晨好,女士们,先生们,欢迎光临!
5. Sorry, sir, all the tables are taken. Would you mind waiting until one is free?
对不起,先生,没有空位了,等一会儿好吗?
6. The buffet is over there. Please help yourself.
自助餐在那边,请自己享用。
7. I haven’t got a reservation. Can I get a seat anyway?
没有预约,有位子吗?
8.How long is the wait?
要等多久才有位子?
9.Would you mind sitting on that side?
是否介意坐在那边?
10.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, sir and madam. Now we have a table for you. Would you step this way, please?
对不起,让您久等了。现在有空桌了,请这边来。
Word and expressions
buffet n. 自助餐
expect v. 盼望
reservation n. 预定
Taking orders 点菜
1. Dinner or ala carte?
是套菜还是点菜?
2. Today we have chicken noodle, tomato and clam chowder.
今天有鸡面、番茄、杂烩汤。
3.You want it now or after dinner?
现在就送还是饭后送来?
4 How do you like your roast beef, rare, medium or well done?
你们要的烤牛肉是半熟的,适中的,还是熟透的?
5. Ok, here is the menu. Please take your time. The waiter will be with you in a moment. (Here is the menu, I’ll return in a few minutes to take your order.)
噢,这是菜单,慢慢点。服务员一会儿过来。(这是菜单,我一会儿过来。)
6. We can’t read this menu. Could you please explain to us?
我们看不懂这份菜单,也许您能给我们解释一下?
7. Are you ready to order, gentleman?
可以点菜了吗, 先生?
8.I would be interested in Chinese cuisine. Would you recommend something for me?
我对中国烹饪感兴趣,你能给我推荐几种菜吗?
9.Which is the quickest dish you can make?
最快的一道菜是什么?
10.I’d like a cup of bean milk, a pie with donkey meat.
我来一杯豆浆和一个驴肉火烧。
New words and expressions
Dinner n. 套餐
ala carte n. 自己点的菜
clam chowder n. 杂烩汤
rare, medium or well done 嫩点、适中还是火大一点
menu n. 菜单
cuisine n. 菜系
bean milk 豆浆
Recommend the dishes 推荐菜式
1. We are still looking at the menu. Maybe you could recommend something?
我们正在看菜单,也许您能给我们推荐点什么?
2. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try that.
带骨牛排很好吃。我建议您点这个菜。
3.We make some pretty good Crispy Barbecued Duck
我们的脆皮鸭不错。
4. We have fresh butterfish from market, would you like to have a try?
我们有新鲜的平鱼,想尝尝吗?
5.Which soup do you want? We have Eggdrop Soup with Sliced Tomatoes, Famous Hot & Sour Soup.
您来点什么汤?我们有番茄蛋花汤,酸辣汤。
6. We have Cantonese dish and Sichuan dish. Which would you prefer?
我们有广东菜和四川菜,您喜欢哪一种?
7. I think our fish will be to your taste. There are three different flavors available. Please try it.
我想我们的鱼排会适合您的口味。有三种不同风味的鱼排。请您尝试一下。
8. It is Duanwu Festival today, would you like some Zongzi?
今天是端午节,来点粽子吗?
9.It’s most economical for a conference banquet.
这是举办会议宴会最经济的。
10. “Small potato” is very famous here, would you like some?
咱们这儿的小土豆特别著名,来点小土豆吧。
New words and expressions
recommend v.推荐
T-bone steak 带骨牛排
Crispy Barbecued Duck脆皮鸭
Eggdrop Soup 蛋花汤
Available adj. (指物)可用的,可以得到的
Festival n.节日
优质英语培训问答知识库