• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    199

滴水无香2005
首页 > 英语培训 > 外贸商务英语对话

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

hellosnow.

已采纳

太多了 还木分 呵呵

外贸商务英语对话

199 评论(10)

monica的私人花园

一、Dear Mr. XXX,Pls refer to our previous email and the 31st clause of our contract, goods should be shipped before 25th May。But, pls pay attention to below truth:We did not receive any infos about shipment of 200 ton rice until now.The delivery time confirmed on our contact is upcoming, we must inform you that do not delay the delivery time. Because any delay will cause huge inconvenience and economic losses. In fact, our customer is pushing us ship the goods early.At the beginning, we clearly state the importance of finishing order as scheduled. But, you did not reply my Fax on 10th May, we were shocked at that. Now, attached copy of fax for your reference.Pls fax us the exact & earliest delivery time once receive.Best regards.二、Dear Mr. XXX,We received the goods shipped by “Dongfeng” on time. We highly appreciated your quick action for our order.By checked, the goods in the 3rd carton is not 100% correct. We guess that may this carton was loaded mistakenly, and the goods in carton belong to next order’s.We need the correct goods to delivery to our customer, so, pls change and ship ASAP. Enclosed the packing list of the 3rd carton, pls check according to our order.Look forward to your reply.Best regards.三、Dear Mr. XXX.We are pleased to inform you that the goods of the contract #CA321 already was loaded on Evergreen vessel, will sill to Sydney from Guangzhou.We enclosed the relative shipping documents(commercial invoice, certificate of origin, packing list, inspection certificate, insurance policy and clean on board BL) according to our contract, then you will not be in trouble when you take goods.Our carton with a water-proof paper inside, pls rest assured for it.Hope the goods could arrive at you on time to make you satisfied.Best regards.好容易完成了。希望能够帮到你来自----翻译强团

250 评论(12)

毛的惊喜

下面是我整理的一些关于外贸英语的情景对话,以供大家学习参考。

1. Hello, is this 12345678?

你好,这是123454678号吗?

2. Hello, this is ABC Company. Speak. 你好,这里是ABC公司。请讲。

3. ABC Company. Good morning. 这里是ABC公司。早上好。

4. ABC Company. How can I help you/May I help you? 这里是ABC公司。我该怎么帮你?

5. Who is calling, please?

- May I have your name, please? 请问你是哪位?

6. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please?

- I’d like to speak to Mr. Smith.

- Mr. Smith, please.

请找史密斯先生接电话。

7. This is Mr. Smith speaking. 我就是史密斯先生。

8. I’m so sorry that I made such an early phone call. 很抱歉这么早打电话。

9. Could you speak more slowly (loudly), please? 请说慢(大声)一些。

10. Is this a convenient time to talk? 现在讲电话方便吗?

11. I think you have the wrong number. 您打错电话了。

12. I’m sorry it’s a bad line. Please hang up and I’ll call back. 对不起,线路不好。请把电话挂了,我再给你打回去。

13. May I have your name and phone number,please? 请问您贵姓?电话号码是多少?

14. Could you spell your name, please? 您的名字怎么拼写?

15. Your company representatives visited our booth at The Canton Fair. 广交会上贵公司代表参观了我们的展台。

16. I’d like to know about the product ** of your company. 我想了解一下你们公司的**产品.

17. I’d like to speak to your sales department manager. 我想和销售部经理讲话.

18. I’m interested in your product **. 我对你们公司的**产品很感兴趣. 19. Thank you for calling. 感谢您打来电话。

20. Please feel free to call me again. 欢迎您再次致电。

PART B 情景对话 <一>自报家门

A: Hello. This is ABC Company. May I help you? 你好.这里是ABC公司.我能为你效劳吗? B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please? 你好.我想和史密斯先生讲话. A: May I have your name, please? 请问您是哪位?

B: This is Frank of the Globe Auto Company, his new customer from U.S.A. 我是环球汽车公司的弗兰克,来自美国的新客户. A: Hold on a moment, please. 请稍等.

<二> 要找的人不在         A: Hello. 你好。 B: Hello. 你好。

A: Could I speak to Mr. Huang, please? 我能和黄先生讲话吗?

B: I’m sorry, but Mr. Huang is on a business trip. 对不起,黄先生出差了。

A: I see. When is he expected back? 哦,他什么时候回来?

B: He won’t be back until early next month. Would you like to talk to somebody else? 下个月初才能回来。您想和其他人讲话吗?

A: Yes, maybe you can help me. I’d like to check on the product specification. 好,或许你能帮我。我想确认一下产品规格。

B: Then, I think you can discuss the matter with Mr. Li who is the assistant of Mr. Huang. Shall I get him to come to the phone?

那么,我想你可以跟李先生讨论这事,他是黄先生的助手。要他来听电话吗? A: OK, thank you. 好的,谢谢。 C: Hello. 你好。

A: Hello. Mr. Li. This is Mr. Miller from International Trade Company. I’d like to… 你好,李先生。我是国际贸易公司的米勒先生。我想……

<三>线路不好

A: Good morning. Sales Department. Miss Li speaking. 早上好.销售部.我姓李.

B: Hello. This is Mr. Robert from ABC Company. I’d like to speak to your manager, Mr. Zhang. 你好.我是ABC公司的罗伯特.我想跟你们张经理讲话.

A: I’m sorry, but Mr. Zhang is on another line right now.

很抱歉,张经理正在接另一个电话.

B: What time will he be available? I’ll call him again. 他什么时间有空?我再打过去.

A: Sorry, but I really can’t say. 对不起,我真的不知道.

B: Could you have him call me as soon as he’s free? My number is …… (mumble, mumble) 你能转告他,让他有空立刻给我回电话吗?我的号码是……(传来嘟,嘟的声音) A: I’m sorry. Could you speak loudly, sir? I’m afraid we have a bad connection. 对不起,先生,您能大声一点儿吗?线路不太好.

B: My phone number is 12345678. Please have him call me as soon as he’s free. 我的号码是12345678.请让他有空立刻给我回电话.

A: OK. I’m sure he will get your message. Thank you for calling. 好的,我一定会转达的.感谢您的来电.

<四> 请求回电

A: Hello, is this Shenzhen, 7868-4532? 喂,是深圳的7868-4532吗? B: Yes, it is. 是的.

A: Could I speak to Mr. Zhang, Please? 我能和罗伯特先生讲话吗?

B: I’m afraid he’s not in. Can I take a message? 对不起,他不在.是否要留言?

A: Yes, please. Ask him call me as soon as he gets back. 好的.请他回来后立刻打电话给我.

B: May I have your name and phone number, please? 请问您贵姓?电话号码是多少?

A: Yes, my name is Frank Smith. My phone number is 365-9562 我的名字是弗兰克史密斯.电话号码是365-9562.

B: F-R-A-N-K S-M-I-T-H, your number is 365-9562. Right, Mr. Smith. I’ll ask Mr. Zhang to call you back.

名字是FRANK SMITH,电话是365-9562.好了,史密斯先生.我让张先生给你回电话.

A: Thank you very much. 非常感谢.

B: You’re welcome. 不用谢

1. I’ll put you through right now. 我现在就帮您转接过去。

2. I’ll connect you with the department you want. Hold on for a minute. 我将电话转到您需要的部门。请稍后。

3. I’ll switch you over to Mr. Clark. 我将您的电话转给克拉克先生。

4. I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected. 很抱歉电话占线,如果接通了我们就给您打电话。

5. OK. I will transfer your phone to after-sale service department. 好的。我替您转接售后服务部。

6. Hold on. I’ll get her for you. 稍等。我去叫她。

7. I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him. 很抱歉,您拨错了分机号码。请稍等,我把电话转给他。 8. Hold on, let me see if she if here. 稍等,我去看看她是否在这儿。

9. Do you know where I can reach him? 你知道怎么能联系到他吗?

10. Hold on, please. Let me get a pencil and paper. 请等一下,我去拿笔和纸。

11. Sorry, I have no idea. 很抱歉,我不知道。

12. Do you know his office number? 你知道他办公室的号码吗?

13. May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位?

14. Put him through, please. 请把电话接过来。

15. Please transfer this call to Mr. Smith.

Would you put me through to Mr. Smith, please? 请将电话转给史密斯先生,好吗?

Part B 情景对话 <一> 请求转接

(At the reception desk) (前台)

A (Operator): Hello, International Truck Trading Company. May I help you? (接线员):你好!国际卡车贸易公司。我能为您效劳吗?

B: Yes. Please transfer this call to Mr. Smith. 请把电话转给史密斯先生好吗?

A: May I ask who’s calling, please? 请问您是哪位?

B: This is Mr. Tyler from American Auto Parts Company.. 我是美国汽车零部件公司的泰勒先生。

A: Just a minute, Mr. Tyler. (Switches lines) Mr. Smith, Mr. Tyler from American Auto Parts Company wants to speak to you. 请稍等,泰勒先生。(转接电话)史密斯先生,美国汽车零部件公司的泰勒先生想跟您讲话。

C: Put him through, please. 请把电话接过来吧。

C: Hello, Mr. Tyler. This is Mr. Smith speaking. 你好,泰勒先生。我是史密斯。

B: Hello, Mr. Smith. I’m calling to ask how you think about our quotation.

你好,史密斯先生。我打电话来是想问问您觉得我公司的报价怎么样。

C: I submitted it to our top management last week. I’m just waiting for the feedback. 上周我就把报价提交给高管人员了。我正在等他们的回复。

B: OK, I see. Could you please let me know as soon as you get their feedback? 好的,我知道了。您得到回复后能尽快通知我一声吗? C: Yeah, of course I will. 当然。

<二> 拨错号码

A: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Li of After-sale Service Department? 你好。我想跟售后服务部的李先生讲话。

B: I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. This is Marketing Department. Hold the line and I’ll transfer you to him.

抱歉,您拨错分机号码了,这里是销售部。请别挂断,我把电话转给他。 A: Thank you! 谢谢!

C: Hello! Who is that speaking? 你好!请问你是哪位?

A: Hello! Mr. Li. This is Mr. Cook from Fast Gear Co., Ltd. I’m calling to confirm your flight time the day after tomorrow so that I will pick you up in time at the airport.

你好,李先生。我是法士特齿轮公司的库克先生。我打电话来是想跟您确认一下您的航班后天到达的时间,我好去机场接你。

C: You are so considerate, Mr. Cook, thank you. Wait a moment, please. I will check the time. 您真是太好了,库克先生,谢谢。请稍等,我看一下, (After a while) (过了一会儿)

C: The arrival time will be 15:25 p.m. 到达时间是下午15:25. A: I got it. See you then!

知道了。那么,咱们到时候见!

<三> 电话占线

A: Hello. Lu’en Truck Co. Ltd.

你好!这里是鲁恩汽车有限公司。

B: This is Mr. Schmidt from HannoTruck Trading Company, Germany. May I talk to Mr. Liu, General Manager of Marketing Department?

我是德国汉诺汽车贸易公司的施密特。我想跟销售部经理刘先生讲话。

A: Sure. Wait a minute. I will switch you over to him. 好的。请稍等,我把电话转给他。

I’m sorry but the number is engaged. We’ll call you if connected. 很抱歉,电话占线。接通了我们给您打电话。 B: That’s OK. Thank you! 好的。谢谢!

128 评论(14)

LynnShi0727

外贸常用商务英语口语大全

很多外贸新手要面临客户来访的事宜,其中语言工具问题也是困扰相当多的业务员。面对老外对话,听不懂,说不出是件很尴尬的事情,希望整理下来这些东西能够对外贸小伙伴有一定的帮助作用!

一、商务:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of the goods.

我关心的是货物的质量。

please have a look at those samples.

请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

can I have your price list?

你能给我价格单吗?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

I am in charge of export business.

我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考虑向你们订货。

what about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样?

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

our product is the best seller.

我们的产品最畅销。

our product is really competitive in the word market.

我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝你生意兴隆。

I want to know your products.

我想了解一下你们的产品。

this is our latest development.

这是我们的新产品。

we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.

质量必须与样品一样。

二、价格

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.

我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

我们很难再降价了。

our prices are the most reasonable.

我们的价格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你们可以降低价格吗?

we can offer you discount terms.

我们可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.

我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

Please give us your best price.

请给我们报最低价。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你们要求的价格。

we can't cover our production cost at this price.

这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.

这是最低价了。

thank you for your inquiry.

感谢贵方询价。

How about the prices?

价格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

三、谈判与合同

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的`,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想该签合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

关于合同我想提出几点看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.

卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.

签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.

合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

现在我们可以签订合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

四、订货

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什么时候能确定订单?

We want to order this article from you.

我们想订这种做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们订货的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的货单吗?

We postponed an order.

我们推了订货。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.

已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.

因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.

我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.

如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.

我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

There is a change we have to make in the order.

订单中有一处需要修改。

五、运输

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我们要求允许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你们什么时候装船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我们将按规定的时间发货。

When can you make the balance shipment?

你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否尽快装运订货?

Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.

我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

When can we collect the goods?

我们什么时候可以提货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我们无法将交货时间提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你们需要多长时间发货?

六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

Can you pay it on an installment basis?

你们这里可以分期付款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款吗?

How would you like payment be made?

你们采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first orders.

我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款条件是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期是多久?

七、投诉与索赔

The shipment is stuck in customs.

出货在海关受阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

所发送的货比原样品差。

How many are you short?

你们缺了多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

Who'll bear the freight?

运费由谁来承担?

We have a complaint about quality.

我们要起诉质量问题。

We have to file a claim on you.

我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

我认为责任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我们只能承受这么多。

八、税收

Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.

纳税是每个公民的义务。

How many types are taxes divided into?

税收可分为多少税种?

Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.

所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

The tax rate China is not very high.

中国的税收率不是很高。

What's the personal income tax rate?

个人所得税是多少?

Tax evasion is also a crime.

偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.

偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要纳税吗?

353 评论(11)

相关问答