• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    218

米帅峰峰
首页 > 英语培训 > 场景英文对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

luck周哥周叔

已采纳

英语作为一门语言,其主要作用就是为了进行日常的交流。因此,口语作为交际的一个重要方式,在初一英语教学训练中显得十分重要。下面是我整理的初一英语口语对话场景20篇,供大家参考。

一、饭前准备

A:What would you like for Breakfast? 早餐你想吃什么?

B:How about noodles? 吃面怎么样?

A:OK,Would you help me set the table?好的,你能帮我准备餐具吗?

B:I'd be happy to. 乐意之至。

二、感谢招待

A:Mrs. wu, would you care for another helping?吴小姐,还要再来一点吗?

B:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

A:Did you enjoy the meal?您吃得怎么样?

B:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

A:I'm so glad you like it.你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

B:Thank you very much for your hospitality.谢谢你的盛情款待。

三、英文问路指路

A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方 ?

B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。

A: Oh ! I think I ’ m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?

B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。

A: Excuse me. I ’ m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station?对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗?

B: I ’ m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧!

A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I ’ m looking for the Museum.对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。

B: Boy, you are lost. I t ’ s across town.哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。

A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?

B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.您可以在此乘坐 24 路公共汽车换乘 83 路公共汽车到那里。

四、这里停车每小时多少钱?

Mary : What is the parking fee per hour here? John : Ten yuan an hour.这里停车每小时多少钱? 每小时 10 块钱。

Mary : How much would it be if I park here for an hour and ten minutes? John : Twenty yuan, sir.Because we charge by the number of hours.那要是停了 1 小时 10 分钟呢?

Mary : I see. Thanks.20 块钱,先生。因为我们是按小时整点收费的。明白了。谢谢。

五、介绍

Tom: Hello.汤姆:你好。

John: Hello.约翰:你好。

Tom: My name is Tom. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3.汤姆:我叫汤姆。我在三年级一班。

John: My name is John. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3, too.约翰:我叫约翰。我也在三年级一班。

Tom: We are in the same class.汤姆:我们是同一班的。

John: Yes, we are.约翰:是的,我们是。

Tom: I'm very glad to meet you.汤姆:很高兴见到你。

John: I'm very glad to meet you, too.约翰:我也很高兴见到你。

六、问候

Bill: Hi, Mary.比尔:嗨,玛丽。

Marry: Hi, Bill. How are you?玛丽:嗨,比尔。你好吗?

Bill: I'm fine, thank you. And you?比尔:我很好,谢谢。你呢?

Marry: I'm fine, too, thank you.玛丽:我也很好,谢谢。

Bill: How is your mother?比尔:你妈妈怎么样?

Marry: She is very well, thank you. And how is your mother?玛丽:她很好,谢谢。你妈妈怎么样?

Bill: She is also very well. Thank you. Goodbye.比尔:她也很好。谢谢您。再见。

Marry: Goodbye.玛丽:再见。

七、上学

Tom: What time is it, Mom?汤姆:几点了,妈妈?

Mom: It's six forty. It's time to have breakfast.妈妈:六点四十。该吃早餐了。

Tom: OK, Mom.汤姆:好的,妈妈。

Tom: It's seven ten. It's time to go to school.汤姆:七点十分。该上学了。

Teacher: It's eight o'clock now. It's time for Chinese.老师:现在八点了。现在是中国人的时候了。

Tom: I'm ready.汤姆:我准备好了。

八、出游

Mike: Hello. This is Mike.迈克:你好。我是迈克。

John: Hello. This is John. What's the weather like in Harbin?约翰:你好。我是约翰。哈尔滨的天气怎么样?

Mike: It's cold here today.迈克:今天这里很冷。

John: Put on your sweater, please.约翰:请穿上你的毛衣。

Mike: Thank you. I want to wear my pants, too. What's the weather like in Hainan?迈克:谢谢。我也想穿我的裤子。海南的天气怎么样?

John: It's hot here. I can go swimming.约翰:这里很热。我可以去游泳。

Mike: So cool!迈克:太酷了!

九、买东西

Assistant: Can I help you?助理:我能帮你吗?

Amy: Yes. I want to buy some fruit for my birthday.艾米:是的。我想买些水果过生日。

Assistant: OK. What kind of fruit do you like助理:好的。你喜欢什么水果

Amy: I want four oranges, six apples. How much are they?艾米:我要四个橙子,六个苹果。多少钱?

Assistant: They are twenty yuan.店员:二十元。

Amy: Oh, I also want ten bananas, six pears and two watermelons.艾米:哦,我还要十个香蕉,六个梨和两个西瓜。

Assistant: That's thirty yuan.店员:三十元。

Amy: All right.艾米:好的。

十、喝早茶

A:Good morning,lady. 早上好,女士。

B:Good morning,.How are you this morning? 早上好,今早你好吗?

A:I'm very fine.Did you sleep well last night? 我很好。昨晚你睡得好吗?

B:Yes,I did.Thank you. 是的,我睡得很好。谢谢你。

A:Would you like coffee or tea this morning? 你喜欢喝茶还是咖啡呢?

B:Coffee,please.Make it real hot. 咖啡,热一点儿。

十一、吃早饭

A:Breakfast is ready! It's time to eat. 早餐好了,该吃饭啦!

B:Finally.终于好啦!

A:Did you wash your hands well?  手洗干净了吗?

B:Yes,I will eat all of vegetables.洗啦,我耀把蔬菜吃光光!

A:OK,Don't be picky. 棒!不许挑食。

十二、你有什么计划吗?

Nancy:Have a nice weekend!周末好!

Jerry:Thanks.You too!谢谢!你也好!

Nancy:Do you have any plans?你有什么计划吗?

Jerry:Well,my family's away and I can't afford to do much.What about you?嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢?

Nancy:Oh,I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet.哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。

十三、你喜欢中国吗?

A:Do you like China?A:你喜欢中国吗?

B:Yes,I like it very much.B:是的,很喜欢。

A:Are you used to Chinese food?A:你吃得惯中国的饭菜吗?

B:Yes,I am.B:是的,我吃得惯。

A:Which dish do you particularly like?A:你最喜欢中国的哪道菜?

B:I like them all, except for Sichuan dishes because they are too hot.B:我都很喜欢,除了川菜,因为太辣了。

A:Traditional Chinese culture is profound.Do you know them?A:中国的传统文化博大精深。你了解得多吗?

B:Sorry, I don't know much about Chinese culture.B:抱歉,我不是特别了解中国文化。

A:What's your impression of Chinese people?A:你能告诉我你对中国人的印象吗?

B:They are very friendly.B:他们十分和善。

A:Which country do you like best, and why?A:你最喜欢哪个国家,为什么?

B:France, because people there are very romantic.B:法国,因为那里的人非常浪漫。

十四、农场

Tom: Wow. This farm is nice. So many animals! What are these?汤姆:哇。这个农场不错。这么多动物!这些是什么?

Farmer: They are horses.农夫:它们是马。

Tom: Are those sheep?汤姆:那些是绵羊吗?

Farmer: No. They are goats. Look! These are lambs.农夫:不,它们是山羊。看!这些是小羊。

Tom: Oh, These are pigs. They are so fat.汤姆:哦,这些是猪。他们太胖了。

Farmer: Yes. Our rabbits are fat, too.农夫:是的。我们的兔子也很胖。

Tom: How many ducks do you have?汤姆:你有几只鸭子?

Farmer: I have forty.农夫:我有四十个。

十五、游玩

John: What's the weather like today? Is it cold?约翰:今天天气怎么样?天气冷吗?

Mike: No. It's warm and sunny.迈克:不,天气暖和,阳光明媚。

John: Let's go swimming.约翰:我们去游泳吧。

Mike: I like playing football.迈克:我喜欢踢足球。

John: OK. Let's play football.约翰:好的。我们去踢足球吧。

十六、如何用英语买火车票

这是一段在美国买火车票时的对话:

A: What time's the next train to Washington?A: 下一趟去华盛顿的车几点开?

B: That's 9:26 on Track 14.B: 9 点 26 分 , 14 轨 道 。

A: When does it get there?A: 什么时候到?

B: It'sscheduledto arrive at 10:50.

A: How much is it?A: 多少钱?

B: It's $30.00 one way or $55.00 round trip.B: 单程票 30 美元,往返票 55 美元。

十七、这位子有人坐吗?

乘客A:Excuse me, is this seat taken?对不起,这个座位有人坐吗?

乘客B:No, I don't think so.我想应该没有人。

乘客A:Thanks,I am waiting for the train at 9 o ’clock to Shanghai.Where will you go?谢谢,我在等 9 点到上海的火车,你去哪呢?

乘客B:What a coincidence! we are the same train.真是太巧了,我们同一列火车。

乘客A:Really? What is your seat number?真的吗?你座位几号?

乘客B:No.5 on the second row. And you?第二排 5 号,你呢?

乘客B:Could you please keep an eye on my luggage? I want to go to the washroom.你能帮我照看下行李吗?我去下洗手间。

乘客A:No problem.没问题。

乘客B:Thank you so much.非常感谢。

十八、尺寸与颜色

① The fit is’t good.

② It’s too big/small.

③ It seems to fit well.

④ How about this blue one?

⑤ The color is very popular.

十九、接待与询问

① Can I help you?

② What can I do for you?

③ What color do you want/like?

④ What size do you want?

二十、看病

医生:① What’s the matter?/What’s wrong with you?

② You should have a rest.

③ How long have you had the problem?

病人:① I have a cold/toothache/stomachache.

② My ... Hurt.

场景英文对话

174 评论(14)

lula不是luna

初次见面的场景下,一般会进行什么英语对话?下面是我给大家整理的初次见面英语场景对话,供大家参阅!

1.We"ll get a taxi from the station.

我们到火车站乘出租车。

2.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.

我们可搭乘机场班车。

3.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel. 我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

4.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat? 你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?

5.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.

那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

6.Would you like to have some dinner?

你想吃饭吗?

7.What would you like to eat?

你想吃什么呢?

8.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.

我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。

9.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.

如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。

20.Have you had breakfast yet?

你吃过早餐了吗?

1.Yes. It was delicious.

是的,味道很好。

2Good. Let"s go to the office.

好的,我们去办公室吧。

3.How is your room?

你的房间怎样?

4.Did you sleep well last night?

你昨晚睡得好吗?

5.Why don"t we go to the office now?

为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

6.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.

我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。

7.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.

参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。

8.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.

我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。

9.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

10.We have some reports to show you for background information.

我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。

11.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories? 你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?

12.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.

是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。

13.I"d like to explain what makes this factory special. 我要向你说明本工厂的特性。

14.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.

这是我们的全自动化工厂。

15.It"s the most up-to-date in the industry.

这是同业中最新型的。

16.We"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation. 通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。

17.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit? 请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?

18.I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.

恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。

19.I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.

关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。

20.Let me direct that question to the manager.

让我直接问经理好了。

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?

2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.

是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?

4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.

我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.

我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.

班机很好,就是时间太长了。

9.Did you have a good flight?

你旅途愉快吗?

10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.

不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

11.How was your flight?

你的航班怎样?

12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?

你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?

不,我没有,会有困难吗?

15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.

我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time. 我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.

我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.

我们到火车站去乘车进城。

19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?

从此地去台北要很久吗?

20.It"s about an hour.

大概要一个小时。

324 评论(8)

相关问答