木木夕-琪
诗名:A RED RED ROSE
作者:robert burns
Oh, my love is like a red, red rose,
呵,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰
That's newly sprung in June.
六月里迎风初开;
Oh, my love is like a melody,
呵,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,
That's sweetly played in tune.
奏得合拍又和谐。
As fair as you, my bonnie lass,
我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!
So deep in love am I;
请看我,多么深挚的爱情!
And I will love you still, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
Till all the seas gone dry.
纵使大海干涸水流尽。
Till all the seas gone dry, my dear,
纵使大海干涸水流尽,
And the rocks melt with the sun;
太阳将岩石烧作灰尘,
I will love you till, my dear,
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
While the sands of life shall run
只要我一息犹存。
And fare you well, my only love!
珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,
And fare you well, a while!
珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,
And I will come again, my love,
但我定要回来,
Though it were ten thousand mile.
哪怕千里万里!
作品名称:红红的玫瑰
外文名称:A Red, Red Rose
作品别名:一朵红红的玫瑰
创作年代:18世纪
作 者:罗伯特·彭斯
创作背景:诗人写这首诗的目的是送给他的恋人即少女琪恩。诗人在诗中歌颂了恋人的美丽,表达了诗人的炽热感情和对爱情的坚定决心。
这首诗是诗人的代表作.它开了英国浪漫主义诗歌的先河.对济慈、拜伦等人有很大的影响。诗人用流畅悦耳的音调、质朴无华的词语和热烈真挚的情感打动了千百万恋人的心.也使得这首诗在问世之后成为人们传唱不衰的经典。
sylviali1109
"A Red, Red Rose" is written in four four-line stanzas, or quatrains, consisting of alternating tetrameter and trimeter lines. This means that the first and third lines of each stanza have four stressed syllables, or beats, while the second and fourth lines have three stressed syllables. Quatrains written in this manner are called ballad stanzas. The ballad is a old form of verse adapted for singing or recitation, originating in the days when most poetry existed in spoken rather than written form. The typical subject matter of most ballads reflects folk themes important to common people: love, courage, the mysterious, and the supernatural. Though the ballad is generally rich in musical qualities such as rhythm and.....
刘思韵2522
A red red rose的英文赏析
“A Red, Red Rose”is one of his famous songs that Robert Burns wrote in the “ballad meter”. In this song, he expressed his deep love towards his lover Jean Armour.
《红玫瑰》是罗伯特·伯恩斯在《民谣节奏》中创作的著名歌曲之一。在这首歌中,他表达了他对爱人吉恩·阿莫尔深深的爱。
Beginning with a quatrain containing two similes, the poet shows the beauty of his lover with happy, proud tone. He compares his lover to a red rose that newly spring in June and thinks she has graceful voice which is like a wonderful blend of sweet music. Here, “a red, red rose”, a lively imagery, signifies his lover’s full of youthful energy and vitality. “Sweet melody”further emphasizes the harmony, perfect of her body and even her character.
从一首包含两个明喻的四行诗开始,诗人用快乐、骄傲的语调展现了情人的美丽。他把他的爱人比作六月新春的一朵红玫瑰,认为她有着优美的嗓音,就像美妙的音乐的混合体。在这里,“一朵红,一朵红玫瑰”是一个生动的意象,象征着他的爱人充满青春活力。“甜美旋律”进一步强调了她身体乃至性格的和谐、完美。
The second and third stanza, with a cracking pace, express the poet’s blazing love. “Till the seas gang dry and the rocks melt the sun”. Used to liken faithful love, this sentence is too wonderful for words. It’s easy to find that poetic imagery has immediately changed, no longer a red rose or a moving piece, but a newer, wider and deeper mood. It has become extensive ocean, solid rock and scorching sun.
第二节和第三节,用急促的节奏,表达了诗人炽热的爱。“直到海水干涸,岩石融化太阳”。用来比喻忠贞的爱情,这句话太精彩了。不难发现,诗意的意象立刻发生了变化,不再是一朵红玫瑰或一幅动人的作品,而是一种更新、宽广、深沉的意境。它变成了广阔的海洋,坚固的岩石和烈日。
Although some words are repeated, it doesn’t look lengthy at all, but looks more sincere, showing deep love. In addition, the poet use the rhetorical device of incremental repetition to emphasis and musicality and it also help to subtend the poet’s unforgettable love.
虽然有些话是重复的,但看起来一点也不冗长,反而显得更加真诚,流露出深深的爱。此外,诗人还运用了渐进式重复的修辞手法来强调和音乐性,也有助于掩饰诗人难忘的爱情。
The final stanza shows his farewell to his lover again and a promise of return. “I will come again though it was ten thousand mile”. Exaggerated words convey the poet’s infinitely affectionate feelings.
最后一节是他再次向爱人告别,并许下了回报的诺言。“虽然有一万里,我还是会再来的”。夸张的文字表达了诗人无限深情的情感。
Regardless of imagery, structure, or words, they all appear to be natural and elegant. The folk verse also doubles its sense of music. Profuse love runs through the whole poem. The entire universe can change and be destroyed, but only love can last forever.
无论是意象、结构还是文字,它们都显得自然而优雅。民谣也使它的音乐感加倍。浓浓的爱贯穿了整首诗。整个宇宙可以改变和毁灭,但只有爱才能永恒。
eugenewoo1986
以下为主要的四个译本:A Red, Red Rose 译诗一:一朵红红的玫瑰by Robert Burns 王佐良译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 啊,我的爱人象朵红红的玫瑰啊,That's newly sprung in June; 六月里迎风初开,O, my luve's like the melodie , 啊,我的爱人象支甜甜的曲子,That's sweetly played in tune. 奏得合拍又和谐。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!So deep in luve am I; 请看我,多么深挚的爱情!And I will luve thee still, my dear,亲爱的,我永远爱你,Till a' the seas gang dry. 纵使大海干涸水流尽。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear,亲爱的,纵使大海干涸水流尽,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 太阳将岩石烧作灰尘,I will luve thee still, my dear, 亲爱的,我永远爱你,While the sands o' life shall run. 只要我一息犹存。And fare thee still, my only luve! 珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,And fare thee weel awhile! 珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,And I will come again, my luve, 但我定要回来,Though it were ten thousand mile.哪怕千里万里! [1] A Red, Red Rose 译诗二:一朵红红的玫瑰by Robert Burns 袁可嘉译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 我的爱人像一朵红红的玫瑰,That's newly sprung in June; 它在六月里初开,O, my luve's like the melodie , 啊,我的爱人像一支乐曲,That's sweetly played in tune. 美妙地演奏起来。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 你是那么美,So deep in luve am I; 漂亮的姑娘,我爱你那么深切;And I will luve thee still, my dear, 亲爱的, 我会永远爱你,Till a' the seas gang dry. 一直到四海枯竭。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 亲爱的, 直到四海枯竭,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 到太阳把岩石烧裂!I will luve thee still, my dear, 我会永远爱你,亲爱的While the sands o' life shall run. 只要是生命不绝。And fare thee still, my only luve! 我唯一的爱人,And fare thee weel awhile! 我向你告别,我和你小别片刻;And I will come again, my luve, 我要回来的,亲爱的,Though it were ten thousand mile. 即使万里相隔! [2] A Red, Red Rose 译诗三:红玫瑰by Robert Burns 郭沫若译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,That's newly sprung in June; 六月初开韵晓风;O, my luve's like the melodie , 吾爱吾爱如管弦,That's sweetly played in tune. 其声悠扬而玲珑。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 吾爱吾爱美而殊,So deep in luve am I; 我心爱你永不渝,And I will luve thee still, my dear. 我心爱你永不渝,Till a' the seas gang dry. 直到四海海水枯;Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 直到四海海水枯,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 岩石融化变成泥,I will luve thee still, my dear, 只要我还有口气,While the sands o' life shall run. 我心爱你永不渝。And fare thee still, my only luve! 暂时告别我心肝,And fare thee weel awhile! 请你不要把心耽!And I will come again, my luve, 纵使相隔十万里,Though it were ten thousand mile. 踏穿地皮也要还。[2] A Red, Red Rose 译诗四:我爱by Robert Burns 毕谹译O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 我爱如玫瑰,That's newly sprung in June; 六月红蕾姣。O, my luve's like the melodie , 我爱如乐曲,That's sweetly played in tune. 妙奏声袅袅。As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 爱卿无限深,So deep in luve am I; 如卿绝世妍。And I will luve thee still, my dear. 直至海水枯,Till a' the seas gang dry. 此爱永绵绵。Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 直至海水枯,And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 炎阳熔岩石。I will luve thee still, my dear, 但教一息存,While the sands o' life shall run. 爱卿无终极。And fare thee still, my only luve! 离别只暂时,And fare thee weel awhile! 善保千金躯。And I will come again, my luve, 终当复归来,Though it were ten thousand mile. 万里度若飞。
Megumi2046
A red red rose 赏析 Oh, my love is like a red, red rose, That's newly sprung in June. Oh, my love is like a melody, That's sweetly played in tune. As fair as you, my bonnie lass, So deep in love am I; And I will love you still, my dear, Till all the seas gone dry. Till all the seas gone dry, my dear, And the rocks melt with the sun; I will love you till, my dear, While the sands of life shall run. And fare you well, my only love! And fare you well, a while! And I will come again, my love, Though it were ten thousand mile. 翻译(by :王佐良) 呵,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰 六月里迎风初开; 呵,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子, 奏得合拍又和谐。 我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿! 请看我,多么深挚的爱情! 亲爱的,我永远爱你, 纵使大海干涸水流尽。 纵使大海干涸水流尽, 太阳将岩石烧作灰尘, 亲爱的,我永远爱你, 只要我一息犹存。 珍重吧,我唯一的爱人, 珍重吧,让我们暂时别离, 但我定要回来, 哪怕千里万里!
优质英语培训问答知识库