• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    149

allen阿蕾
首页 > 英语培训 > 餐饮英语情景

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

Joanrry琼

已采纳

在餐厅里会进行的英语情景对话,你见过多少?下面是我给大家整理的餐厅英文情景对话,供大家参阅!

A:Hey! That food was terrific. I can't eat another bite. Are you sure you don't want another dish? 嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?

B:No, I'm full. My stomach isn't growling at me any more. 不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。

A:I know what you mean. I'm so full that I can burst. Shall we go then? 我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?

B:I'm all set. Thank you for the dinner, Jack. 我吃饱了。杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。

A:You are welcome. 不客气。

A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 谢谢你请的午餐。它很美味。

B:It's OK. 不客气。

A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我请。

B:Don't be silly. 别傻了。

A:I'm serious. 我是认真的。

B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你请。

A:It's a deal. 一言为定。

Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? 晚上好,您订座位了吗?

Jim: No, we don't. 没有。

Waitress: How many people are you together? 你们一共多少人?

Jim: Just two people. 就两位。

Waitress: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? 你们要吸烟区还是非吸烟区,或是有空位就行?

Jim: We prefer non-smoking section. 我们要非吸烟区。

Waitress: I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? 十分抱歉,现在非吸烟区还暂时没有座位。您能稍等一会儿吗?

Jim: How long a wait do you think there’ll be? 我们要等多长时间?

Waitress: I think about ten minutes. 我想大约十分钟。

Jim: Ok, we'll wait a while. 好吧,那我们就等一会儿。(十分钟之后)

Waitress: I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. 非常抱歉让你们等了这么久。现在在非吸烟区有空位了。请跟我来。

Jim: Thank you. 谢谢。

Waitress: This is the menu. Are you ready to order now? 这是菜单。您现在可以点菜了吗?

Jim: Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please. 我想先点一个番茄香肠汤。他也要同样的。

Waitress: Yes, and what would you like to drink? 好。那么喝些什么呢?

Jim: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please. 请拿一瓶红葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。

Waitress: Would you like a dessert? 要不要甜点?

Jim: What special kind of desserts do you have? 你们有什么特色甜品?

Waitress: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。

Jim: Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course. 等我们吃过主菜再点吧。

Waitress: All right. I'll bring your soup right away. 好的,汤马上就来。

餐饮英语情景

245 评论(11)

坚吃不懈1208

餐厅是我们日常经常莅临的地方,若是以这里为背景,会产生什么样的 英语情景对话 呢?下面是我给大家整理的餐厅英语情景对话,供大家参阅!餐厅英语情景对话剧本1 服务生: Are you ready to order, sir? 你准备点菜吗.先生? 汤 姆: Yes. I`ll start with an appetizer of oysters. And I`m also going to have the Chef`s Salad. 好的.我先要一道生牡蛎开胃菜.也要一份大厨师特制色拉. 服务生: What kinds of dressing would you like on your salad? 你的色拉要加哪种调味汁? 汤 姆: What kinds do you have? 有哪几种? 服务生: Italian, French, and Blue Cheese. 有意大利汁.法国汁.蓝奶酪汁. 汤 姆: I`ll have Italian. 我要意大利汁. 服务生: And what would you like to have for your main course? 你的主菜要什么? 汤 姆: I think I`ll have the New York steak. 我想来一份纽约牛排吧. 餐厅英语情景对话剧本2 A是服务员 B是顾客 A: What can I do for you, sir/Ms? 先生/女士,您要来点什么? B: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗? A:Sure, here you are. 给您。 B: I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生? A: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine. 那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。 B: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。 A: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some. 对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。 B: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。 A: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。 B: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗? A: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。 餐厅英语情景对话剧本3 : Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦.我想吃点真正的中国菜.您给我推荐什么呢,服务生? B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine. 那要看情况了.您知道,中国主要有八大菜系.比方说,川菜、湘菜. A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣. B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some. 对.您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试. A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点. B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜.大多南方人都爱吃. A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗? B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊. A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了.我很想试一试.在哪儿能吃到呢? B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店. A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗? B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean. 不太近也不算远.乘出租车15分钟能到.我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话. A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again? 好,多谢您的指点.请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗? B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver. 我来给您写在这张纸片上.您好拿给出租车司机看. A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢. B: You’re welcome. 不客气.

288 评论(9)

相关问答