小猴子@219
情景教学法指的是教师根据学生年龄特点和心理特征,通过情境创设的方式,为学生创设一个具体且生动的情境,让学生在情境中更好地学习和掌握知识。我整理了关于英文情景对话小故事,欢迎阅读!
I'll go to Hong Kong to have a business trip. Will,you go with me?
我打算商务旅行到香港。你愿意和我一起去吗?
I'd like to, but what can I do?
我想去,但是我能做什么呢?
I'll negotiate with a foreigner. You can help me when I'm in trouble.
我将和一个外商谈生意。当我遇到困难时你可以帮助我。
I see. Two heads are better than one.
我明白了。人多力量大嘛。
Hello. taxi!
出租车!
Where do you want to go, sir?
先生,去哪儿?
Take us to Beihai Park. Can we get there in about fifteen minutes?
去北海公园。一刻钟能到吗?
No, it'll take about twenty minutes, because the traffic is heavy at this time of day. I'll do my best.
到不了,大约20分钟,因为每天这个时候交通都很拥挤,但我会尽力。
Don't let the cat out of bag. If our teacher knows this
she will punish us.
不要泄密,如果老师知道了这件事,她会惩罚我们的。
I'm afraid sooner or later, she will know it.
我恐怕迟早她会知道的。
If we keep the secret she will never know the truth.
只要我们保守秘密,她将永远不会知道真相。
I'll do my best.
我会尽力而为。
What can I do for you , Mr. Backer?
贝克先生,有什么我能为您做的吗?
Miss Yang, I will dictate some letlers to you this morning. Please make some preparations for taking dictations.
杨小姐,今天上午我要口述几封信。请做好准备记录口述。
Yes. Would you want me to take them in shorthand or record them on a cassette tape?
好的。您看是用速记的方式记录,还是用录音带记录呢?
You're good at shorthand. Please take them in shorthand.
你擅长速记,就用速记吧。
I wonder if anyone showed up at Mary's party last night.
我在想昨天晚上有没有人参加玛丽的宴会。
I am sure the accounting group did.
我确定会计组的人都去了。
Do you really think so? I thought Mary was in Engineering.
真的吗?我还以为玛丽是工程组的。
She is, but she works with the cost analysis group daily.
她是在工程组,但是她每天都跟成本分析组的在一起工作。
实创佳人
考查学生的英语口语能力是英语教学评价的重要组成部分之一,进行口语能力测试能提高对教学的反拨作用,促进学生英语综合能力的全面发展。我精心收集了英语对话小故事带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
李: The weather is colder and colder.
天气越来越冷了。
林: Yeah, and the Christmas is on the way.
是啊,圣诞节快到了呢。
李: Oh, how time flies.
哦,时间过得真快啊。
林: Yeah, last night, I read such a report.
是啊,昨晚,我看了一个报道。
李: Is it funny?
有趣吗?
林: Very and listen to me. The people in the Southern Hemisphere always spend their Christmas in the summer?
非常有趣,听我说,在南半球的人们总是在夏天度过他们的圣诞节。
李: Why?
为什么?
林: It’s because it is the Southern Hemisphere.
因为是南半球。
安: What is your plan during the Christmas Day?
你圣诞节有的计划是什么?
莉莉: I will go home.
我要回家。
安: What’s your hometown customs of Christmas?
你家乡的圣诞风俗是什么?
莉莉: Eh. We would have a big meal at the eve night of Christmas and the kids will put a stock beside the pillow. And the parents will put the gifts in the stock.
额,我们在平安夜会吃一顿大餐,然后孩子们会在枕头旁边放一只袜子。父母会把礼物放在袜子里。
安: Wow, wonderful.
哇,好棒啊。
莉莉: Yeah, kids always look forward to the gift.
是啊,孩子们总是期待着礼物。
安: Do you prepare gifts for you parents?
你们会给你父母准备礼物吗?
莉莉: When we have the ability to make money, we would do.
当我们有能力赚钱的时候,我们就会。
Lily: Ann, would like to have dinner with my family tonight?
安,今晚能到我家一起吃饭吗?
Ann: Oh, I would like to, thanks.
哦,可以啊,谢谢。
Lily: Don’s say that. Tonight is the Christmas Eve.
别那么说,今晚是平安夜。
Ann: What are you going to eat?
你们打算吃什么?
Lily: You know, I am an American, so we are going to have turkey for dinner.
你知道,我是个美国人,所以我们要吃火鸡。
Ann: Oh, why you mention you are an American.
哦,为什么你要强调你是美国人?
Lily: Because American always eat turkey at Christmas Eve.
因为美国人都会在平安夜吃火鸡啊。
Ann: Oh, I didn’t know before.
哦,我以前都不知道呢。
Ann: Do you Chinese people celebrate Christmas?
你们中国人过圣诞节吗?
Lily: Of course not, we are Chinese. But nowadays, the new generation treats it as an important holiday.
当然不,我们是中国人,但是现在,新一代的年轻人把它当做一个重要的节日。
Ann: Oh? And what they do in Christmas?
哦?那他们在圣诞节做什么?
Lily: Some of the young people would send present to their friends, and some would send chocolate to lovers or someone they like.
一些年轻人会给朋友送礼物,一些人会送巧克力给他们的情人或者他们喜欢的人。
Ann: But Christmas is not a lovers’ day.
但是圣诞节可不是一个情人节啊?
Lily: Yes, you know, the Christmas means nothing to most of Chinese people. And the new generation would like to spend this day with friends or lovers.
是的,你知道,圣诞节对大部分的中国人来说不意味着什么,而现在年轻人喜欢和朋友情人度过圣诞节。
Ann: That’s true. Christmas is the most important festival in western countries.
那倒是,圣诞节是西方国家最重要的节日。
Lily: It’s the same as our Spring Festival.
就像我们的春节一样啊。
晓晓彤儿
Jean: Honey, I think you should quit smoking. 亲爱的,我觉得你要戒烟了。 Jaco: Why? You said I was hot when smoking. Don’t you like me any more? 为什么?你以前不是说我抽烟的时候很性感吗?你不喜欢我了? Jean: You are as hot as ever. But I want you to be fit. 你还是和以前一样性感。但是我更喜欢你健健康康的。 Jaco: Smoking is killing. I know. 我知道。吸烟有害。 Jean: Check this packet of cigarettes. 看看这包烟。 Jake: Smoking can lead to erectile dysfunction. Crap. Is it true? 吸烟导致阳痿?不是吧,真假的? Jean: Of course. Cigarettes with this print are being sold in Hong Kong. If we had this kind of cigarettes, there would not be as many as people smoking now. 当然了。这种印刷的烟在香港有卖。如果我们这里有的话,肯定不会有像现在这么多的人抽烟了。 Jaco: Here? Please. Never ever. Even a teenager smokes. And we pay taxes. Government is making money. That would be the last choice. 这里?拜托。不可能。十几岁的都抽。而且我们上税的啊。政府赚钱的。我觉得而不可能卖这种包装的烟。 Jean: But thanks to you guys, government is loosing money because more money needs to be spent to put out the fire. Stop beating around the bush. Will you quit or not? 可多亏了你们,政府也在赔钱。他们要花更多的钱来灭火。 别拐弯儿抹角了,你到底戒不戒烟? Jaco: Yes, ma’am. Whatever you say. 好。你说什么就什么吧。
优质英语培训问答知识库