• 回答数

    4

  • 浏览数

    316

蓝海Mario
首页 > 英语培训 > 晚上英语对话

4个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

娜是阵疯

已采纳

下面是我整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!

酒店日常英语对话:

-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)

-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?

-Come in,please.-请进。

-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。

-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。

-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?

-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。

-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。

-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?

-Yes,please.-请换吧。

-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?

-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。

-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.

-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。

-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?

-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。

-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?

-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。

-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?

-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。

-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。

-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。

-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。

-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。

-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?

-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.

-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。

-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?

-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。

-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?

-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。

-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?

-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。

-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。

-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。

-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。

-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。

-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。

-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。

-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。

-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。

-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。

-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。

-Excuse me.-对不起。

-I am sorry.-很抱歉。

-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。

-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。

-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。

-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。

问候及回答:

1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).

早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.

您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。

3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?

您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?

4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).

欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.

愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)

I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.

希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

7. Have a good time!

祝您过得愉快!

电话用语:

8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?

**饭店,前厅。您找谁?

9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.

对不起,我拨错号了。

10. May I speak to your front office manager?

能和你们前台经理说话吗?

11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.

对不起,他现在不在。

12. Would you like to leave a message?

您要留口信吗?

13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

酒店日常英语 句子 二:

Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记

How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?

What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?

Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。

Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。

We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。

Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?

You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?

Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。

Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。

Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?

May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?

Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。

Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?

I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。

How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?

How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?

How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?

Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。

Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?

May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?

Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?

Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。

The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。

I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。

As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.

按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。

Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?

XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?

XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.

XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。

Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。

Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.

先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。

The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。

XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?

XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?

Registering a tour group 为团队登记

XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?

I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。

Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?

You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?

XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。

XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.

XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。

XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?

XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。

晚上英语对话

241 评论(8)

垚垚姐姐。

20句简单的英语口语对话,如下:

1.Hello, … 你好。

2. Hi, … 喂,你好。

3. Good morning/ afternoon/evening. 早上/下午/晚上好。

4. How are you(this morning/afternoon/evening)? 你今天早晨/下午/晚上好吗?

5. Fine, thank you/ thanks. 我很好,谢谢。

6. Not bad, thank you. 不错,谢谢。

7. Welcome back to school. 欢迎回到学校来。

8. Welcome to our school. 欢迎到我们学校来。

9. Happy birthday! 生日快乐!

10. What’s your name, please? 你的名字是什么?

11. Your name, please? 你叫什么名字?

12. My name is…/ I’m… 我的名字是…/ 我叫…

13. This is Miss/ Mr/ Mrs… 这位是…小姐/先生/女士。

14. This is my friend. 这是我的朋友。

15. Come and meet my friends. 过来见见我的朋友们。

16. How do you do? 你好。

17. Nice to meet /see you. 很高兴认识/见到你。

18. Goodbye. 再见。

19. Good night. 晚安。

20. How old is he? 他多大了?

131 评论(11)

大灵灵小乖乖

你能够说出10句以上的超简单英语问候对话吗?有关朋友的。下面是我给大家整理的英语朋友问候对话超简单10句以上的,供大家参阅!

1. Nice to meet you, Li Lan.

很高兴认识你,李岚。

Nice to meet you, Wu Min.

很高兴认识你,吴敏。

Nice to meet you, Wang Juan.

很高兴认识你,王娟。

2. Good morning, Byron.

您早,拜伦!

Good morning, Cherry.

您早,琦瑞。

Good morning, Steve.

您早, 史蒂夫。

3. Good evening, Mrs. Bao.

晚上好,保夫人。

Good evening, Mr. Bao.

晚上好,保先生。

Good evening, Miss Bao.

晚上好,保小姐。

4. How are you, Mr. Bao?

你好吗,保先生?

How are you, Mrs. Bao?

你好吗,保夫人?

How are you, Miss Bao?

你好吗,保小姐?

5. How’s your teacher?

你的老师好吗?

How’s your father?

你的父亲好吗?

How’s your mother?

你的母亲好吗?

6. How are your friends?

你的朋友们好吗?

How are your classmates?

你的同学们好吗?

How are your colleagues?

你的同事们好吗?

7. How is Betty?

贝迪好吗?

How is Linda?

琳达好吗?

How is Wendy?

温迪好吗?

8. How’s your study?

你学习怎么样了?

How’s your company?

你的公司情况怎么样了?

How’s your family?

你家人怎么样了?

9. How’s your day?

今天过得开心吗?

How’s your day at school?

今天在学校过得开心吗?

How’s your day at work?

今天上班开心吗?

10. Good night, dad.

晚安,爸爸。

Good night, mom.

晚安,妈妈。

Good night, uncle.

晚安,叔叔。

1. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.

女士们,先生们,晚上好。

2. How are you doing?

你过得好吗?

3. Nice meeting you.

很高兴认识你。

4. Long time no see. How have you been?

好久不见了。你过得好吗?

5. How are you doing,Mr. Du?

杜先生,你好吗?

6. How is Betty doing?

贝迪好吗?

7. How are you doing today?

你今天好吗?

8. How’s everything with you?

一切都好吗?

9. Hi, it’s a surprise to see you here!

嗨,在这儿见到你真是没有想到啊!

10. What a surprise! What brings you here?

真没想到啊!什么风把你给吹来了?

1. ---How do you do?

---你好。

---How do you do!

---你好!

---Nice to meet you.

---很高兴认识你。

---Nice to meet you too.

---我也很高兴认识你。

2. ---Good morning, mom.

---妈妈,您早!

---Morning, John.

---John, 你早!

---Morning, Dad.

---爸爸,早上好。

---Morning, sonny.

---儿子,早上好。

3. ---Good evening, Daddy.

---爸爸,晚上好。

---Good evening.

---晚上好。

---How are you, Dad?

---你好吗,爸爸?

---Fine. Thank you. And you?

---很好。谢谢。你呢?

---I’m fine, too.

---我也很好。

---How’s your teacher?

---你的老师好吗?

---He’s fine. Thank you.

---他很好。谢谢你。

---How are your friends?

---你的朋友们好吗?

---They are fine. Thank you.

---他们很好。谢谢你。

---How is Betty?

---贝迪好吗?

---She’s very well, thank you.

---她很好,谢谢你。

---How’s your study?

---你学习怎么样了?

---Not bad. Thank you.

---还不错。谢谢你。

---How’s your day?

---今天过得开心吗?

---Very good. Thank you.

---很好。谢谢你。

---Good night.

---晚安。

---Good night. Have a nice dream!

---晚安。祝你做个好梦!

---You, too!

---你也一样!

285 评论(13)

无锡小呆

怎样安慰失望的情绪Don't take it to heart. You'll do better next time.别往心里去,下次你会做得更好的。Take it easy. There must be some ways to compensate for it.轻松一点,一定会有补偿的办法的。Don't be so upset. Everything will be OK.别这么发愁了,一切都会好起来的。It's really hard for you.真难为你了!It won't happen again.不会再发生了。Just forget it. Be a man!忘了它吧,象个男子汉!Don't be uneasy about the consequence.不必为后果忧虑不安。怎样表示人物You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。He is a big wig.他是一个大人物。I can't believe I've lost the game! --- Be a good sport.想不到那场比赛我输了。――有点风度吧!He is a hen-pecked husband.他是个妻管严。She is a wet blanket.她使人扫兴。He is a yes-man.他是个和事佬。He is a smart boy.他是个小机灵鬼。He is just a child.他只是个孩子。He always talks big.他总是吹牛。I am a football fan.我是个足球迷。He has tasted the sweets and bitters of life.他已尝遍了人生的甜酸苦辣。怎样表示人的品质Why did you bully him everyday? You've gone too far.你为什么每天欺负他?你太过分了。Why do you pick on your brother?你为什么作弄你的弟弟?He is all talk but no action.他只有空谈没有行动。He is very cheap.他很小气。He is generous.他大方。She is poor but quite respectable.她虽穷,人品却很端正。He is respectful to his elders.他对长辈很恭敬。He can't take a joke.他开不得玩笑。You are a chicken.你是个胆小鬼。He has a remarkable memory.他有惊人的记忆力。He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。His looks are always funny.他的样子总是滑稽可笑。He does everything without aim.他做事都漫无目标。He is tough,but I am even tougher. 他是一个硬汉子,不过我要比他更硬。谈论交通He got a ticket yesterday.他得到一张处罚单。You ran a red light.你闯红灯了。You nearly ran into the bus.你差点撞上那辆公共汽车。It's rush hour now. Let's take a taxi.现在是高峰期,坐出租车吧。There are traffic jams everywhere.到处都塞车。谈论健康I've got a headache and a fever, my nose won't stop running, everything hurts.我头痛、发烧、流鼻涕,浑身疼。I got a bad headache, and my nose is running.我头痛得厉害,还流鼻涕。Many people are breaking down these days due to working stress.许多人因为工作压力而垮了。I've gained much weight recently. I have to go on a diet.最近胖了许多,我得节食了。 You gave me your cold. 你把感冒传给我了。 You are in a good shape. 你身体非常健康。He is physically mature.他身体己发育成熟。It is more important to be healthy than bony slim.健康永远比皮包骨头好。怎样提建议Yes. I wouldn't go home early if I were you.是的,如果我是你,我不会早回家。If I were you, I would not smoke.我要是你的话,就不抽烟。What can you make a person happy, in your opinion?在你看来什么可以使一个人幸福呢?What about reading loudly for half an hour everyday?天天大声朗读三十分钟怎么样?There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.你最好多喝水多休息。You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.你应该是依靠你自己,而不足别人。Would it be a good idea to tell him the truth?把实情告诉他不好吗?You'd better look before you leap.你最好三思而后行。You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.你与其把钱花在赌博上,不如把它丢掉的好。We should make good use of our time.我们应该充分利用我们的时间。We should save unnecessary expenses.我们应节省不必要的开支。怎样反驳I think I am going to die. --- Don't be silly.我想我快要死了。-别傻了。Will you see me again? No, definitely not.你还会再见我吗?绝对不会。Wow! Your English is good. -No big deal.哇!你的英语真好。-没什么了不起的。It's not as bad as it seems.不是看起来那么糟。I'm against it. / I don’t agree with it.我反对。It doesn’t make any sense to get up so early.那么早起来没有任何意义。It is not so easy as you think.这事没有你想象的那么简单。I take it you don’t agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。怎样抱怨Oh, no! Pork again? I'm fed up with it. Can't we have a decent meal?噢,又吃猪肉?我已经厌倦了。我们能不能吃一顿像样的饭吗?Shopping again? Oh, I've had enough.以要购物?我已经受够了。Why do you pinch your nose? -I just can't stand the odor. It stinks.你为什么捏着鼻子?-我简直受不了这气味,臭死了。Today is not my day. I lost my wallet.今天真倒霉,把钱包弄丢了。What luck! We've run out of gas.真倒霉!汽油用光了。 怎样鼓励别人Don't lose your heart. You are almost there. 不要失去信心。你就要成功了。Go for it. You are going to make it.去做呀!你会成功的。Cheer up! 振作起来Come on. Just do it.来,做呀。Trust yourself.相信你自己。Well done, go on.干得好,继续。I thought you could do a better job.我以为你的表现会更好。That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。怎样表示同情It's really hard for you to do so.让你做这种工作真是难为你了。It's too bad you missed the chance.真不幸你错过了这个机会。If I were in your position, I would do the same thing.我要是处在你那种环境下,我会做同样的事。I'm sorry to hear that.听到这件事我很难过。I know your position.我了解你的处境。I know you've been eating Chinese food all the time since you've been here, don't you miss eating American food? 你在中国总吃中国菜,想不想你们的家乡菜? 苏珊Not so much. There are some Chinese restaurants all over America, so I was already used to it before I came here. 还好,美国很多城市都有中餐馆,我以前也经常去,对中国饭菜已经习惯了。 李梅Chinese food has a variety of special flavors. Which do you like best? 中国饭菜也有不同的地方风味。你喜欢吃哪个地方的菜? 苏珊I like them all. I don't know which food comes from where. 我分不出来,都喜欢吃。 李梅The food is light in South and heavy in North. There are also some places that are known for having spicy food. 南方饭菜比较清淡,北方的味重。还有一些地方特别喜欢吃辣。 苏珊I like spicy food, but Sichuan food is too spicy. 我喜欢吃辣一点儿的菜,但是四川菜太辣了。 王平This Hotpot restaurant may not be authentic, but it has a good reputation. What kind of hot pot would you like? 这家火锅城虽说不敢说是正宗的,但都说这儿好。咱们要哪种火锅? 莉莉I've never had it before, it's up to you. 我还没吃过火锅。你们决定吧。 王平Can you handle spicy food? Chongqing-style Hotpot is hot and spicy and full of flavor. 你能不能吃辣?重庆火锅的特点是麻辣鲜香。 莉莉I can't handle really spicy food. 我只能吃微辣的。 王平How about Yuanyang style, where one side is spicy and the other side is mild? 这么着吧,我们点一个鸳鸯火锅,一半是辣的,一半是不辣的。 莉莉That works. How do you eat it? 行,这个怎么吃的? 王平When the broth comes to a boil, place the meat and vegetables in and quickly remove 韩美美I need something to eat. 我得吃点儿东西。 汤姆I'm hungry too. 我也饿了。 韩美美How about pasta? 意大利面怎么样? 汤姆I'd like to have Chinese food for a change. 我想吃中餐,换换口味。 韩美美There's a good place near here. 附近有个不错的地方。 汤姆Then what are we waiting for海伦I really like noodles. How about you? 我非常喜欢吃面条,你呢? 韩美美Nah, I'm not a fan of things made from wheat. 不喜欢,我还是不习惯吃面食。 海伦Wait, you're not from Beijing? Where are you from? 等等,你不是北京人?你是哪儿人? 韩美美Hangzhou, a southern city in China. In the South, rice is a staple food. So… 杭州,一个南方城市。南方人以大米为主。所以…… 海伦Uh huh. People in the North like eating steamed buns, noodles and dumplings. 嗯哼,北方人爱吃包子、面条和饺子。 韩美美You've become a true northerner, huh. 你已经成了地道的北方人了。 海伦Absolutely! 爸爸Two tickets please; one adult and one child. 两张票:一张成人票,一张儿童票。 售票员Ok. That will be 15 yuan. 好的。一共15块。 爸爸Here you go. 给你。 售票员Thank you. Here's y老师Boys and girls, there will be an exam tomorrow. 同学们,我们明天考试。 学生Ah? Really? That stinks! 啊?不是吧?太郁闷了! 老师Haha, April Fool's! Did you forget what day it is today? 哈哈,今天是愚人节!怎么都忘了? 学生Wow, you were pulling our leg all along. I was really fooled. 哇,原来是骗我们的。我被作弄了! 老师Alright, now let's be serious丹尼尔What are these old people up to? 这些老人在干什么? 王芳They are putting on a performance for free. 他们在免费表演。 丹尼尔That's great! Do they do this a lot in this park? 真棒啊!他们经常在这个公园里表演吗? 王芳Almost every weekend. 几乎每周末都会。 丹尼尔They're so energetic. I really

108 评论(14)

相关问答