好吃的小蓝
小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。它以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了商务英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!
Claims &Settlement
索赔与理赔
A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?
A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?
B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.
B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。
A: We understand your problem.
A:我很理解你们的困难。
B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.
B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。
A: What do you suggest for a settlement?
A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?
B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.
B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。
A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.
A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。
B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.
B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。
Packing & Shipment
包装与装运
A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。
B: Great, that's what I have in mind.
B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。
A: Firstly we want to confirm something.
A:首先我们想确认一些事情。
B: Go ahead.
B:好的,什么事情?
A: How would the goods be inspected?
A:商品是如何检验的?
B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。
A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?
B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。
A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.
A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。
B: That's fine for us.
B:这点没有问题。
A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?
A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。
B: We will, for sure.
B:一定。
Signing a Contract
签订合同
A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is inorder?
A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。
B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timelydelivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.
B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。
A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turnelsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.
A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。
B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at leastone month before the time of shipment.
B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.
A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。
B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to theterms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen,shipment will possibly be delayed.
B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。
A: All right. I'll see to it.
A:行,我会留心的。
B: Any other question?
B:还有其他的问题吗?
A: No, nothing more.
A:没了。
B: Shall we sign the contract now?
B:那么我们现在签合同吧?
A: With pleasure.
A:好的。
B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.
B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。
A: Thank you.
A:谢谢。
B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark thebeginning of long and stable business relations between us.
B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。
A: I hope so, too.
A:我也希望如此。
lucaminiya
假设A就是那个秘书,叫“李”;B是Rollins. A: International Trading. Lee speaking. B: Hi Lee, this is Rollins. May I speak to Mr. Chen? A: Oh hi Rollins. I'm afraid Chen is not available at the moment. B: Is he out or...? A: Actually he's having an urgent meeting. Would you like me to take a a message for him? B: It's okay. I'll call back. A: I'll wait for your call then. Bye. 小明:It's difficult for us to push the sale of your digital cameras nowadays. 现在我们很难把您的数码相机销售。 小红:What seems to be the problem? 问题在那里? 小明:Price.Frankly, your price is on the high side. 价格,说实话,你们的价格是偏高的。 小红:As you may have noticed,the price skyrockets in raw materials,so we're forced to adjust our prices accordingly. 正如您可能已经注意到,原材料价格上升,所以我们不得不调整我们的产品售价。 小明:I'm sorry to say we have to close business at that price. Aren't we old friends?We've had a very good business relationship over the past years,I suggest you make an appropriate reduction. 我很抱歉地说,我们不得不关闭该价格的业务。难道我们的老朋友?我们已经经历了过去几年非常良好的业务关系,我建议你作出适当减少。 小红:Well,in view of our good cooperation over the past years. let's meet each other half way;I'll make a reduction by3%. 同时,在我们过去几年的良好合作。让我们相见了一半,我会做出减少3%。 Peter:I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices. 我们从价格开始吧。 Smith:Shoot. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. 洗耳恭听。我很乐意回答你的任何问题。 Peter:Your products are very good. But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking. 贵司产品非常不错,但我有点担心你的价格。 Smith:You think we will be asking for more? 你认为我们会要的更多吗? Peter:That's not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I'd like is a 25% discount. 那并不是我想的。我知道你们的研究成本是很高,但我希望能得到七五折。 Smith:That seems to be a little high. I don't know how we can make a profit with those numbers. 太高了。这样的折扣我们没有利润了。 Peter:We said we want 10000pcs over a three-month period. What if we plan orders for a year, with a guarantee? 我们接下来的三个月需要采购10000个,如果我们保证一年的订单怎么样? Smith:If you can guarantee that on paper,I think we can discuss this further. 如果你能将你的保证写下来的话。我想可以考虑。 tanxiaoj:I'd like to arrange a meeting for some business .Do you have a conference room we could use? 我想举行一商务会议,有这样的会议室吗? Receptionist:Certainly,Sir.We have a conference room for ten people at $150 an hour or a larger room for twenty people for $250 an hour. 当然,先生。我们有可以容纳10人的会议室,每小时150美元,还有可以容纳20人的大一点的房间,每小时250美元。 tanxiaoj:I'd prefer the smaller room.Can I book it for tomorrow morning at 11 a.m.? 我还是喜欢小一点的房间,定在明天上午11点吧? Receptionist:Yes. that would be fine. 行,那样可以。 这里有很多,你可以看看,希望这点回答能对你有所帮助很高兴为您解答
小丸子新
商务合作时,用英语来与客户进行对话,有什么范本吗?下面是我给大家整理的商务英语电话对话范文,供大家参阅!
A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?
A:您好,感谢您致电布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms.Jenkins, Please.
B:你好,我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。
A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling?
A:稍等,我去看看她是否在办公室。请问您是哪位?
B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling ___①___our meeting next Tuesday.
B:我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。
A: Thank you, Mr.Burton. Can you pleaseholdfor a moment? I'll check to see if she is available.
A:谢谢你,伯顿先生。请您先等一会儿好吗?我去看看她是否在办公室。
B: No problem.
B:没问题。
A: I'm sorry, Ms.Jenkins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch. Would you like to____②____for her?
A:非常抱歉,詹金思小姐现在不在办公室。她去吃午饭了。您愿意给她留个口信吗?
B: Yes, please have her ____③____when she returns to the office. It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today, she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.
B:好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。如果今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了,打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。
A: I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?
A:对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?
B: ____④____, my office number is 635-8799,Tell her to ask for extension 31.
B:没问题。我办公室的电话是635-8799,然后再接31分机。
A: I'm sorry, Mr.Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?
A:伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?
B: Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.
B:是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。
A: I will make sure Ms.Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afternoon.
A:我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。
B: Thank you very much.
B:非常感谢。
FFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?
办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?
NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?
尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?
OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 办公室文员: 请稍等。
OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。
HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?
海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?
NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?
HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。
NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。
HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?
海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?
NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.
尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。
HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.
海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。
NICK: That’s what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是这么想的。
HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th? 海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?
NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible? 尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?
HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.
海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。
NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.
尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。
HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?
NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。
HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized. 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。
NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.
尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。
HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?
海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?
NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.
尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。
HELEN: Same here. See you next week. 海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。
初级表达方式
1. Hello, Bill Burton speaking.
你好,我是比尔•伯顿。
2. What can I do for you?
您有事吗?
3. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you.
很高兴,我终于联系到您了。
4. I will be out of town that day.
那天,我要出城去办事。
5. What about Thursday afternoon?
周四下午怎么样?
6. Will that work for you?
你可以吗?
7. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?
我们定在2点好吗?
8. Hello, is Doris available?
你好,多丽丝在吗?
9. Who’s calling please?
请问您是哪位?
中级表达方式
1. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call.
我是布拉德福家庭公司的詹妮•詹金思,您给我打过电话。
2. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?
我的秘书说您打电话问我们下周二见面的事,是吗?
3. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?
我们有没有可能把见面时间改到周一?
4. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday.
对不起,恐怕我周一的日程已排满了。
5. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?
能否等您回来再说?
6. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.
我盼着下周四下午2点与您见面。
7. Actually, I do need to change the time of my appointment.
事实上,我确实需要改一下预约时间。
8. I have a scheduling conflict, and I can’t make it that early.
我的行程安排有点冲突,所以我无法那么早到医院。
9. Can you put me down for that time slot?
你能把我的名字记在这个时间段吗?
高级表达方式
1. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.
我想告诉您下周二我不能赴约。
2. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.
我原本打算在离开之前处理好见面之事,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。
3. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.
你如果要更改时间,请随时打我手机联系。
4. I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr. Parker.
我打电话是想确认一下你明天上午9点与帕克医生的预约有没有问题。
5. Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4.
对不起,夫人。午饭后唯一的空缺时间是1:15,不过我能把你加在4点以后。
情景对话(范例)
A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?
B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?
A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?
B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?
A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?
B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?
A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.
B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.