粉色小恶魔yiyi
外企职场英语口语常用句型
你知道外企职场都有哪些英语口语吗?你对外企职场常用英语口语了解吗?下面是我为大家带来的外企职场英语口语常用句型的知识,欢迎阅读。
赶上了!
I made it! *可以用于上班、上学和坐车时的情况。
I made it! (我赶上了!)
Not quite. (那可未必。)
I'm on time!
I arrived on time! (正点到达。)
要严格遵守时间。
Be punctual!
Be punctual! (要严格遵守时间。)
Yes, sir.(是,知道了。)
你又迟到了。
You are late again.
我只迟到了5分钟。
I was only late by five minutes.
I was only five minutes late.
打出勤卡了吗?
Did you punch in? *上班时。
Did you punch out? *下班时。
让我看看我的日程安排。
Let me check my schedule.
Can we meet on Tuesday? (星期二我们可以见面吗?)
Let me check my schedule. (让我看看我的日程安排。)
Let me look over my schedule.
Let me confirm my schedule.
我有好多事要干。
I've got so much to do.
I've got so much to do. (我有好多事要干。)
Don't worry. You can do it. (不用担心,你完全能干好!)
I have so much to do.
I have many things to do.
I'm extremely busy. (我非常忙。)
我的时间安排很紧。
I'm pressed for time.
我是个普通的公司职员。
I'm an ordinary office worker. *ordinary“平凡,普通”。“男职员”、“女职员”均用an office worker表示。
I do office work. (我是个公司职员。)
I'm a regular office worker. (我是个普通的公司职员。)
这工作不太费事。
The work doesn't need much effort.
The work doesn't need much effort. (这工作不吃力。)
Lucky you! (那你太幸运了。)
It's an easy job. (这个工作不吃力。)
干活别偷懒。
Don't neglect your duties! *neglect“不认真对待工作,不履行义务,马马虎虎的态度”。Duty“义务”。
Don't neglect your duties! (干活别偷懒。)
Okay. I won't. (好的,绝不偷懒。)
西区由我负责。
I'm in charge of the west side.
I take charge of the west side. (西区由我负责。)
I'm responsible for the west side.
我已经结束那项工作了。
I'm done with the work.
I'm done with the work. (我已结束那项工作了。)
Already? (已经结束了?)
I'm finished with the work.
I'm all done with the work.
我还能工作好长时间呢。
I can still work for a long time.
I'll be able to work for many more years. (我还能工作好多年呢。)
I still have many years of work. (我还可以干上好几年。)
我们的上司被解雇了。
Our boss has been fired. *fire“撤职,解雇”。
Our boss has been fired. (我们的上司被解雇了。)
You're kidding! (你不是在开玩笑吧!)
Our boss has been dismissed.
Our boss has been let go.
Our boss has been canned. *俚语。
Our boss has been sacked. *俚语。
请把这个订在一起。
Please staple these together. *stapler 是名词,“订书器”。 staple为动词,“订在一起”。
能帮我复印一下这份材料吗?
Would you copy these papers?
复印机有毛病了。
This copy machine doesn't work.
This copy machine isn't working.
This copier is broken. (这台复印机坏了。)
我想复印机是没纸了。
I think it ran out of paper. *run out“用完”。
I think it's out of paper.
付款截止到什么时候?
When is this due? *due“已到付款截止日期”。
When do I have to pay this by?
When is the last day I can pay for this?
How long is the pay period?
When is the pay period over?
When does this have to be finished by?
付款日期截止到30号。
It's due on the thirtieth.
我们休息一会儿吧。
Let's take a break.
Let's take a break. (我们休息一会儿吧。)
Yes, let's. (好吧,休息一会儿吧。)
Let's take a break, shall we?
Shall we take a break. (我们休息一会儿吗?)
能帮我倒杯咖啡吗?
Get me a cup of coffee, will you? *用于上级对下级。
Would you bring me a cup of coffee? (能麻烦您帮我倒杯咖啡吗?) *这种说法要礼貌得多。
您想喝杯咖啡吗?
Would you like some coffee?
Would you care for some coffee? *比较有礼貌的说法。
Do you want some coffee?
How about some coffee?
那真是太好了。
That would be great. *用于回答别人的邀请和建议。
That would be perfect.
That would hit the spot.
That would be grand. *比较旧的说法。
快到午饭时间了。
It's almost lunchtime.
It's almost time for lunch.
我们有1小时的`午休时间。
We took an hour lunch break.
Where were you? (你去哪儿了?)
We took an hour lunch break. (我们有1小时的午休时间。)
我们开始吧。
Let's get started.
Let's begin! *用于任何场合。
Here we go.
Let's get down to business. *谈生意进入正题时使用。
Let's get down to work. (我们开始工作吧。)
现在我不能放下这个工作。
I can't leave this job at the moment.
Let's take a vacation soon. (我们马上休假吧。)
I can't leave this job at the moment. (现在我不能放下这个工作。)
I'm tied up at the moment.
我太忙了,顾不上那么琐碎的事。
I'm too busy to bother with such details. *detail“细小的,零碎的”。
我忙得四脚朝天。
I'm so busy, I'd really appreciate any help I could get.
别偷懒!
Don't slack off! *slack“懒惰”、“马马虎虑”、“松散”,slack off 表示“做事松松散散”、“偷工减料”。
尽你的全力!
Do your best!
悠着点儿。
Don't work too hard.
Good-bye, John. (约翰,再见。)
Bye. Don't work too hard. (再见。悠着点儿。)
打起精神来。
Pull yourself together. *pull oneself together“打起精神,振作起来”。
Pull yourself together. (打起精神来。)
But I just made a big mistake. (可是我出了个很大的差错。)
Get a hold of yourself.
你可以找我呀!
You can count on me. *count on...“指望”、“依赖”。
I need more help with the project. (这个计划还得找人帮忙。)
Well, you can count on me. (那,你可以找我呀。)
连喘口气的工夫都没有。
I don't even have time to catch my breath.
How's work? (工作怎么样?)
I don't even have time to catch my breath. (连喘口气的工夫都没有。)
I don't have time to breathe.
你怎么耽搁了?
What's keeping you?
What's keeping you? Hurry up. (你怎么耽搁了,快点儿!)
I'll be over soon. (马上就来。)
换个工作是惟一的解决办法。
Changing jobs is the only way out. *way out“解决办法”。
你应该更加努力工作。
You'd better work harder.
You should work harder. *这句不如上句语气强烈。
我是个工作狂。
I'm a workaholic. *这句话既可以是褒义也可以是贬义。它是“工作的”(work)和“酒精中毒”(alcoholic)的混合语。另外可以把喜欢吃巧克力的人说成“chocoholic”,把购物狂说成“shopaholic”。口语中常用。
我不知道这张表怎么填。
I don't know how to fill out this form. *fill out“在空白处填写”。form是“填写用表”。
这张表怎么填?
How do I fill out this form?
您能帮我填一下这张表吗?
Can you help me with this form?
看来会议要开长时间了,是吧?
It looks like it's going to be a long meeting, doesn't it? *look like...“好像要……”,“看样子……”。
This is gonna be a long one. (看来要拖长时间了。)
会议开得很成功。
The meeting went well.
That went well. (进行得很顺利。)
我已经尽了最大的努力了。
I did all I could do.
Why didn't you help more? (怎么没再帮他一把?)
I did all I could do. (我已经尽了最大的努力了。)
That's all I can do.
There is nothing more I can do. (我已经使出了浑身解数。)
一心跟着习大大
职场英语口语常用十四句
1. Youre in the pink!
要想说人气色好,"You look fine!"当然不错,可如果你说"Youre in the pink!"就妙得多了,实际上,在英语口语中,巧妙使用一些表示颜色的词能使得句子非常形象生动。
2. He is bouncy.
"他精力充沛"美国人通常说:"He is bouncy.",而不说"He is energetic",牢记一些日常对话中的句式是你生活中一把必备的钥匙。如:久仰,"I get mind of you"比"I heard a lot about you."轻松得多。
3. Did you get lost?
有人开会迟到了,你若对他说"You are late.",听起来像是废话。若说"Did you get lost?",则更能让他感到歉疚,可千万别说成"Get lost!",那可是让人滚蛋的意思。
4. Do you have the time?
别人征求你的意见,问能否开窗户等,你要是说"You can do that."就有点土了,用一句"Do you have the time?"就好多了。实际上,问他人的`姓名,地址都可以这么用:"May I have your name?"要比"Whats your name?"礼貌得多,不过警察例外。
5. I would rather not say.
别人问你不愿公开的问题,切勿用"Its my secret, dont ask such a personal question."回答,一来显得你没有个性,二来也让对方觉得你气短。你可以说"I would rather not say."(还是别说了吧)。
6. Its on the tip of my tongue.
有时候,你想说什么,可是想不起来,你可以说"Well…"、"Let me see."、"Just a moment."或"Its on the tip of my tongue."等。相比之下,最后一个句型是最地道的。
7. While I remember…
交谈时,你可能会转换话题,不要只说"By the way",实际上,"To change the subject"、"Before I forget"、"While I remember"、"Mind you"都是既地道又受欢迎的表达。
8. I got it.
遇到你不懂的问题时可别不懂装懂,"I know"可能是被中国人用得最多,而最不被美国人接受的一句话。当一个美国教师向你解释某个问题时,你如果连说两遍"I know",我敢保证,他不会再跟你说什么了。用"I got it."就顺耳得多,要是不懂就说"Im not clear about it."。不过如果你会说"Its past my understanding."或"Its beyond me.",你的教师一定会惊讶不已的。
9. The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is not over yet.
会议原定两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。
10. Would you care to see it/sit down for a while?
你要不要看/坐一会呢?
11. Im supposed to go on a diet/get a raise.
我应该节食/涨工资。
12. Im afraid that its not going to work out.
我恐怕这事不会成的。
13. Do you mind if I take tomorrow off?
你介意我明天请假吗?
14. It really depends on who is in charge.
那纯粹要看谁负责了。
小铃铛MISS
外企职场常用英语有很多,这里列举部分常用的英语短句:
1、With All Due Respect
表示”恕我直言、无意冒犯”,和上级经理或者资深人士讲话的时候,这句话能起到保护作用。
举例:With all due respect, Boss, Connie has very limited experience and lower than average intelligence, so she is not the proper candidate for Marketing Manager, even though she is your niece.
这说的是:“老板,无意冒犯,康妮经验有限,智商低下,无法担任市场部经理,就算她是你侄女也不成。”
2、Been There, Done That
表示“这些我都见识过”。通常当下属或者同事——有时是过于嚣张的候选人——侃侃而谈,唾沫横飞时,这个短语可以有效地压倒对方气势。
举例:Your proposal is outstanding, and similar to the one I did 3 years ago. Been there, done that。
这说的是:“你的提案再好,也是我三年前就做过的了,给我闪一边去。”有告诫对方的意思。
3、Fine with Me
表示“我没问题呀”。适用你不愿意接受别人的观点但又不想直接否定的场合,以主动的口气表达。
举例:David's decision will push extra work and cost to my department, which is fine with me.
意思是:“大卫的决定会让我的部门产生额外的工作和成本。真以为我无所谓?”
4、There Is A Silver of Truth in It
表示“还是有点道理的”。暗含的意思是对方的论点大部分都没用处。主要是来安慰那些说了半天废话的人。
举例:While Andy's comment is full of gibberish and mumble, there is a sliver of truth in it, that we all have to eat.
意思是“虽然安迪说的都是些胡扯和嘟囔,令人费解,但有一点他说对了,人总要吃饭。”
5、It's A No-Brainer
表示“这还用说么”。直译是“不用想就知道”的意思,引申含义是“这问题太简单了,连傻瓜都明白”。
举例:Shared service center should focus on the chain itself, instead of fixing on links in the chain. It's a no-brainer.
意思是“共享服务中心要关注链条本身,而不仅仅是链条的结点。傻瓜都看得出来”。
扩展资料:
外企职场英语中专业术语类常用的英语单词有::
1、Return On Investment
表示投资回报率。
2.、Standard Operating Procedure
表示标准操作流程、
3、Customer Relationship Management
表示客户关系管理。
4、Email Direct Marketing
表示电子邮件营销。
5、 Frequently Asked Questions
表示常被问到的问题。
优质英语培训问答知识库