• 回答数

    5

  • 浏览数

    349

lin10241121
首页 > 英语培训 > 外贸商务英语词汇

5个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

暴脾气媛媛

已采纳

外贸必备:商务英语邮件常用表达大集合

英语商务邮件对外贸人员来说是绝对会接触到的,下面我整理了一些商务英语邮件常用表达语,希望能帮到大家!

希望尽快得到您的回复。

I’m looking forward to your early reply.

Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

谢谢。

Thanks a lot.

Thank you very much.

Many thanks. (*用于关系熟悉的同事朋友间。)

希望您一切都好/万事如意。

I hope everything goes well with you.

I wish you all the best.

附件是……,请参阅。

Please kindly find the attached ……

Attached please kindly find the ……

Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.

Attached you will find……

我已经收到您的邮件。

I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……).

Your email has been received.

非常感谢您的回信。

Thanks very much for your early reply.

Thank you for your email.

我明白您的意思。

I know what you mean.

I understand what you mean.

Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。)

我不太明白您的意思。

I do not quite understand what you meant.

I have some problem understanding what you meant.

能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么?

Could you please put it in a clearer way?

Could you please explain it in detail?

Could you please further explain it?

What do you mean exactly by saying……?

如有问题,请随时和我联系。

Contact me if you have any problem.

If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.

Call me if you have any problem.

如有建议,请指出。

Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.

Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

我会进一步修改/检查的。

I will further modify it.

I will further check it.

一旦确认,我会立刻/第一时间通知您的。

Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.

Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP. (*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽快)

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好吗?

How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?

2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的.发展计划开会讨论一下。

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。

我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。 十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。 期待您的反馈建议!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?

What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想?

Feel free to give your comments。 请随意提出您的建议。

Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Any question, please let me know。 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please contact me if you have any questions。 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 欢迎您的评论和建议! Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议!

Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

4. Give feedback 意见反馈

Please see comments below。 请看下面的评论。

My answers are in blue below。 我的回答已标蓝。

I add some comments to the document for your reference。 我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference。 我附加了评估报告供您阅读。

Please check the attached file for today’s meeting notes。 今天的会议记录在附件里查收。

The attachment is the design document, please review it。 设计文档在附件里,请评阅。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。 其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。

6. Point listing 列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 今天我们要完成的任务:

Some known issues in this release: 声明中涉及的一些问题:

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns: 我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:

Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 以下是对你们团队的一些问题:

The current status is as following: 目前数据如下:

Some items need your attention: 以下方面需提请注意:

7. Raise question 提出问题

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX 我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: … 就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……

8. Proposal 提议

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing… 关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future。 我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue… Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。

9. Thanks note 感谢信

Thank you so much for the cooperation。 感谢你的合作!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project。 对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。

Thanks for your attention! 谢谢关心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated。 我们对您的协助表示感谢。

Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助!

10. Apology 道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 对造成的误解我真诚道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。 很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。

If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划

Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。

Hare are you doing 还好吧?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Looking forward seeing you soon.

If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.

here`s why: 原因如下

Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论 我们应该怎样继续。

We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意

Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。

Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解

Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息 吗?

Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你!

Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。

Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的 E-mail并进行回复

Noted and understand all below.

Please review and advise us with any questions.

Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的

There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我 们怎样处理

As I explained over the phone, today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样

Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择

Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续

Please see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复

Please check at your side and comment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。

Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black (请看黑色粗体回复)

Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK

This is good news, You did a really good job!

Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是 我们的结果总结

Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复) Please advise us with your comments 请把你的看法告诉我们

Please advise 请回复

Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.

Sorry for confusion(混乱)

We will let you know its result soon.

Any updates on this request? 关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗

We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:

As we understand,

Please review with Jack and advise 请与JACK检讨并回复

Please see corrections in green below 请看如下绿色修正内容

Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)

FYI=just for your reference/information… 供参考

To sum up… 总结如下…

Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们

Please review and advise with any comment 请检讨,如果有意见请回复

This is most/very important.

Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,谢谢提醒。

Please see the attached pictures first 请先看附件的照片

Please see the attached technical data. 请看附件的技术数据

Noted below with thanks.

Please review and advise 请检讨并回复

Noted all below with thanks!

Please review and confirm by reply/return. 请检讨并回复确认

Please note and (proceed) accordingly 请相应照办

So,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我们想按下列计划进行

Please confirm you understand. 请确认你能理解

Based on this information, I need the following to happen:基于这一点,我需要以下事情能做到

This is a very urgent matter-please make sure the above happens.这是非常急迫的事情--请确认以上能做到

Thank you very much for you assistance(支持)

This is good news-thanks for the help with regards to this matter

Please comment.请评价

Thanks and best regards,

As discussed before,如我们之前讨论的

外贸商务英语词汇

340 评论(14)

亲亲四合院

商务英语一些常用的词汇和句子:For the past five years, we have donea lot of trade with your company.在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。Our trade is conducted on the basis ofequality.我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。Our foreign trade is continuouslyexpanding.我们的对外贸易不断发展。Trade in general is improving.贸易情况正在好转。they are well-known in trade circles.他们在贸易界很有名望。We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality andmutual benefit.我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。To respect the local custom of the buying country is one importantaspect of China's foreign policy.尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策 的一个重要方面。Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing tradewith you.我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。外贸论坛Words and Phrasesforeign trade 对外贸易overseas trade 海外贸易international trade 国际贸易to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚恳to make a deal 做一笔交易deal 交易,经营,处理,与...交往to deal in 经营,做生意to explore the possibilities of 探讨...的可能性trade circles 贸易界to handle 经营某商品to trade in 经营某商品business scope/frame 经营范围trading firm/house 贸易行,商行Can we do a barter trade?咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易 呢?Is it still a direct barter trade?这还算是一种直接的易货贸易 吗?Shall we sign a triangle trade aGREement?我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?A triangle trade can be carried outamong the three of us.我们三方可进行三角贸易。Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind ofloan.补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。We may aGREe to do processing trade withyou.我们同意与你们进行来料加工 贸易。If you're interested in leasing trade, please let usknow.如果你们有意做租赁 贸易,请告诉我们。We wonder whether you do counter trade.我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。Words and Phrasestrade by commodities 商品贸易visible trade 有形贸易invisible trade 无形贸易barter trade 易货贸易bilateral trade 双边贸易triangle trade 三角贸易multilateral trade 多边贸易counter trade 对销贸易 ;抵偿贸易counter purchase 互购贸易buy-back 回购贸易compensation trade 补偿贸易processing trade 来料加工 贸易leasing trade 租赁 贸易in exchange for 用...交换...trade aGREement 贸易协议Can we do a barter trade?咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?希望能帮助到你,望采纳!!!

297 评论(15)

重庆渝祥居

到现在我都没看到详细的商务英语词汇,先给你一些外贸英语中常见的,其他的恐怕你还是得买书慢慢看 1 C&F (cost&freight)成本加运费价 2 T/T (telegraphic transfer)电汇 3 D/P (document against payment)付款交单 4 D/A (document against acceptance)承兑交单 5 C.O (certificate of origin)一般原产地证 6 G.S.P. (generalized system of preferences)普惠制 7 CTN/CTNS (carton/cartons)纸箱 8 PCE/PCS (piece/pieces)只、的个、的支等 9 DL/DLS (dollar/dollars)美元 10 DOZ/DZ (dozen)一打 11 PKG (package)一包,一捆,一扎,一件等 12 WT (weight)重量 13 G.W. (gross weight)毛重 14 N.W. (net weight)净重 15 C/D (customs declaration)报关单 16 EA (each)每个,各 17 W (with)具有 18 w/o (without)没有 19 FAC (facsimile)传真 20 IMP (import)进口 21 EXP (export)出口 22 MAX (maximum)最大的、的最大限度的 23 MIN (minimum)最小的,最低限度 24 M 或MED (medium)中等,中级的 25 M/V (merchant vessel)商船 26 S.S (steamship)船运 27 MT或M/T (metric ton)公吨 28 DOC (document)文件、的单据 29 INT (international)国际的 30 P/L (packing list)装箱单、的明细表 31 INV (invoice)发票 32 PCT (percent)百分比 33 REF (reference)参考、的查价 34 EMS (express mail special)特快传递 35 STL. (style)式样、的款式、的类型 36 T或LTX或TX(telex)电传 37 RMB (renminbi)人民币 38 S/M (shipping marks)装船标记 39 PR或PRC (price) 价格 40 PUR (purchase)购买、的购货 41 S/C (sales contract)销售确认书 42 L/C (letter of credit)信用证 43 B/L (bill of lading)提单 44 FOB (free on board)离岸价 45 CIF (cost,insurance&freight)成本、的保险加运费价 补充: CR=credit贷方,债主 DR=debt借贷方 (注意:国外常说的debt card,就是银行卡,credit card就是信誉卡。这里都是指银行和财务公司说的,你的银行卡,是你将钱放入银行,银行是“借贷方”,所以叫做debt卡。用credit卡,是你从银行或者财政公司借钱,银行或公司是“贷方”,所就叫credit。) Exp=Expense花费,费用 O/H=overhead常用开支 TC=total cost总费用 FC=fixed cost常设费用 VC=variable cost变动费用 P=profit竟利润 S=sales销售总额 Rev=revenue利润 MC=marginal cost费用差额 GM=gross margin毛利 MR=marginal revenue利润差额 A/R=acount receivable待收款(销售后,记账以后收取。) A/P=account payable代付费(花费后记账,以后付费。) PMT=payment支付款 N/I=net income纯收入 AMT=amount数额 DCT=discount打折

275 评论(11)

我叫歪歪

经贸英语实用版a minimum living standard system 最低生活保障系统Account 帐户Accounting equation 会计等式Accounting system 会计系统All Risks 一切险American Accounting Association 美国会计协会American Institute of CPAs 美国注册会计师协会Articulation 勾稽关系Assets 资产Audit 审计bad account 坏帐Balance sheet 资产负债表bear market 熊市blank endorsed 空白背书Bookkeepking 簿记bull market 牛市Business entity 企业个体Capital stock 股本cargo receipt 承运货物收据Cash flow prospects 现金流量预测catalogue 商品目录Certificate in Internal Auditing内部审计证书Certificate in Management Accounting 管理会计证书Certificate Public Accountant 注册会计师China Securities Regulatory Commission 中国证监会China's "Big Four" commercial banks中国四大商业银行close-ended fund 封闭式基金commission 佣金consignee 收货人Corporation 公司Cost accounting 成本会计cost and freightCFR 成本加运费价格cost insurance and freightCIF 成本加运保费Cost principle 成本原则Creditor 债权人cut a melon 分红dead account 呆帐Deflation 通货紧缩delivery 交货Disclosure 批露dividend,bonus stock 股息,红利downturn 低迷时期endorsed 背书enforce stockholding system 实行股份制Expenses 费用export department 出口部External users 外部使用者F.P.A.(Free from Particular Average) 平安险F.W.R.D.(Fresh Water Rain Damage) 淡水雨淋险face value 面值fees-for-tax reFORM 费改税Financial accounting 财务会计Financial Accounting Standards Board 财务会计准则委员会Financial activities 筹资活动Financial forecast 财务预测Financial statement 财务报表foreign exchange reservers 外汇储备futures market 期货市场Generally accepted accounting principles 公认会计原则General-purpose inFORMation 通用目的信息genetically-modified products 基因改良产品Going-concern assumption 持续经营假设Government Accounting Office govern会计办公室Hook Damage 钩损险import department 进口部Income statement 损益表income tax 所得税indicative price 参考价格Inflation 通货膨涨Inquiry 询盘Institute of Internal Auditors 内部审计师协会Institute of Management Accountants管理会计师协会Integrity 整合性Internal auditing 内部审计Internal control structure 内部控制结构Internal Revenue Service 国内收入署Internal users 内部使用者Investing activities 投资活动knowledge-based economy 知识经济labour-intensive economy 劳动密集型经济Liabilities 负债(M0)money in circulation 流通中的现金(M1) narrow money 狭义货币(M2) broad money 广义货币Management accounting 管理会计marine bills of lading 海运提单national bonds 国债nationalize;nationalization 国有化Negative cash flow 负现金流量non-perFORMing loan 不良贷款non-work income 非劳动收入notify 被通知人open-ended fund 开放式基金Operating activities 经营活动order 订货outstanding of deposits 存款余额Owner's equity 所有者权益partial shipment 分批装运Partnership 合伙企业Positive cash flow 正现金流量press conference 记者招待会price list 价目表privatize;privatization 私有化proactive fiscal measures 积极的财政政策promote independent decision-making by state-owned enterprises 提高企业自主权public relations department公关部publicly owned economy 公有经济recession 衰退时期rectify the market order 整顿市场秩序reduce state's stake in listed companies 国有股减持restraint of trade 贸易管制Retained earning 留存利润Return of investment 投资回报Return on investment 投资报酬Revenue 收入Risk of Intermixture and Contamination 混杂、玷污险Risk of Leakage 渗漏险Risk of odor 串味险Risk of Rust 锈蚀险sales terms and conditions销售条件Securities and Exchange Commission 证券交易委员会shareholding system; joint-stock system 股份制shipping order 托运单Shortage Risk 短缺险Sole proprietorship 独资企业Solvency 清偿能力specification 规格Stable-dollar assumption 稳定货币假设state stock reduction 国有股减持Statement of cash flow 现金流量表Statement of financial position 财务状况表steady monetary policies 稳健的货币政策Stockholders 股东Stockholders' equity 股东权益streghten the government's macro - regulatory functions 加强govern宏观调控作用Strikes Risk 罢工险T.P.N.D.( Theft,Pilferage & Non-delivery) 偷窃提货不着险Tax accounting 税务会计technology-intensive economy 技术密集型经济the Dow Jones industrial average 道琼斯工业平均指数the first majority shareholder 第一大股东the Hang Seng index 恒生指数thin trade 交易薄弱to become the majority shareholder/to take a controlling stake 控股to expand domestic demand 扩大内需value-added tax 增值税W.A./W.P.A(With Average or With Particular Average) 水渍险War Risk 战争险Window dressing 门面粉饰year-on-year 与去年同期数字相比的 股息,红利 dividend or bonus stock国民生产总值 GNP (Gross National Product)人均国民生产总值 per capita GNP产值 output value鼓励 give incentive to投入 input宏观控制 exercise macro-control优化经济结构 optimize the economic structure输入活力 bring vigor into改善经济环境 improve economic environment整顿经济秩序 rectify economic order有效地控制通货膨胀 effectively control inflation非公有成分 non-public sectors主要成分 dominant sector实在的 tangible全体会议 plenary session解放生产力 liberate/unshackle/release the productive forces引入歧途 lead one to a blind alley举措 move实事求是 seek truth from facts引进、输入 importation和平演变 peaceful evolution试一下 have a go (at sth.)精华、精粹、实质 quintessence家庭联产责任承包制 family-contract responsibility system搞活企业 invigorate enterprises商品经济 commodity economy基石 cornerstone零售 retail发电量 electric energy production有色金属 nonferrous metals人均收入 per capita income使负担 be saddled with营业发达的公司 going concerns被兼并或挤掉 annexed or forced out of business善于接受的 receptive增额、增值、增长 increment发展过快 excessive growth抽样调查 data from the sample survey扣除物价上涨部分 price increase are deducted(excluded)实际增长率 actual growth rate国际收支 international balance of payments流通制度 circulation system总工资 total wages分配形式 FORMs of distribution风险资金 risk funds管理不善 poor management一个中心、两个基本点one central task and two basic points各尽所能,按劳/需分配。from each according to his ability, to each according to his work/needs.经济结构改革。reFORM in economic structure剩余劳动力。surplus labor经营机制operative mechanism发挥市场的调节作用to give play to the regulatory role of the market经济和law的杠杆economic and legal leverages经济计划和市场调节相结合to combine economic planning with market regulation计划经济和市场调节相结合的机制a mechanism that combines planned economy and market regulation取消国家对农产品的统购统销to cancel the state's monopoly on the purchase and marketing of agricultural products改革重点转移到城市the focus of reFORM is shifted to the cities国家的根本任务是,集中力量进行社会主义现代化建设The basic task of the nation is to concentrate its efforts on socialist modernization.逐步实现工业、农业、国防和科学技术的现代化,把我国建设成为富强、民主、文明的社会主义国家。to modernize the country's industry, agriculture, national defence and science and technology step by step to turn China into a strong and prosperous socialist country with a high level of culture and democracy.社会主义经济制度的基础是生产资料的社会主义公有制,即全民所有制和劳动群众集体所有制。The basis of the socialist economic system is socialist public ownership of the means of production, namely, ownership by the whole people and collective ownership by the working people.国有经济,即社会主义全民所有制经济,是国民经济中的主导力量。The state economy is the sector of socialist economy under ownership by the whole people;it is the leading force in the national economy.国家保障国有经济的巩固和发展。The state ensures the consolidation and growth of the state economy.农业 farming林业 forestry畜牧业 animal husbandry副业 sideline production渔业 fishing第一产业 primary industry第二产业 secondary industry第三产业 tertiary industry生产资料 means of production生活资料 means of livelihood/subsistence生产关系 relations of production生产力 productive forces公有制 public ownership私有制 private ownership全民所有制 ownership by the entire/whole people社会主义集体所有制 socialist collective ownership厉行节约,反对浪费 to practice strict economy and combat waste外资企业 foreign-funded enterprise合资企业 joint venture合作企业 cooperative enterprise独资企业 wholly foreign owned/funded enterprise世界贸易组织 World Trade Organization中国人民银行 People's Bank of China信息产业部 Ministry of InFORMation Industry国家发展计划委员会 State Development Planning Commission贷款无力偿还 loan defaults一、对外贸易与外贸关系Foreign Trade & Foreign Trade Relationship(一) They mainly trade with Japanese firms.他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.我们的对外贸易不断发展。Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。Trade in general is improving.贸易情况正在好转。Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.我们公司主要经营手工艺品。They are well-known in trade circles.他们在贸易界很有名望。We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。Words and Phrasesforeign trade 对外贸易overseas trade 海外贸易international trade 国际贸易to trade with 和...进行贸易to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚恳to make a deal 做一笔交易deal 交易,经营,处理,与...交往to deal in 经营,做生意to explore the possibilities of 探讨...的可能性trade circles 贸易界to handle 经营某商品to trade in 经营某商品business scope/frame 经营范围trading firm/house 贸易行,商行(二)Can we do a barter trade?咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?Is it still a direct barter trade?这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.我们三方可进行三角贸易。Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。We may agree to do processing trade with you.我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。We wonder whether you do counter trade.我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。Words and Phrasestrade by commodities 商品贸易visible trade 有形贸易invisible trade 无形贸易barter trade 易货贸易bilateral trade 双边贸易triangle trade 三角贸易multilateral trade 多边贸易counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易counter purchase 互购贸易buy-back 回购贸易compensation trade 补偿贸易processing trade 来料加工贸易assembling trade 来料装配贸易leasing trade 租赁贸易in exchange for 用...交换...trade agreement 贸易协议(三)We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners,and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。We're willing to restore our business relationship.我们希望能恢复贸易关系。It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.市场萧条导致贸易停滞。We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。Words and Phrasesbusiness association 业务联系,交往business connection 业务联系close relationship 密切的关系closer ties 更密切的关系to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系to continue business relationship 继续业务关系to present business relationship 保持业务关系to improve business relationship 改善业务关系to promote business relationship 促进业务关系to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系(四)When could you introduce me to your sister company?什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。Words and Phrasestrade prospects/outlook 贸易前景trade cooperation 贸易合作technological cooperation 技术合作business cooperation 业务合作cooperative relationship 合作关系the scope of cooperation 合作范围Additional Words and Phrasestrade fair 贸易展销会trade show 贸易展览trade agreement 贸易协议to establish arrangement 达成协议to reach an agreement 达成协议trade terms/clause 贸易条款trade balance 贸易平衡to conclude a business transaction 达成贸易交易to work with 与...共事business activities 经济活动business house 商行;商号trading department/mechanics 贸易机构trade association 贸易协会the foreign trade department 对外贸易部门C.C.P.I.T.( China Council for the Promotion of International Trade)中国国际贸易促进会Commercial Counselor's Office中国使馆的商务处Chamber of Commerce 商会trading partnership 经营合伙人foreign trade personnel 外贸工作者trading center 贸易中心trading market 贸易市场tradesman/trade peoples 商人,零售商

232 评论(12)

白色七巧板

外贸常用商务英语口语大全

很多外贸新手要面临客户来访的事宜,其中语言工具问题也是困扰相当多的业务员。面对老外对话,听不懂,说不出是件很尴尬的事情,希望整理下来这些东西能够对外贸小伙伴有一定的帮助作用!

一、商务:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of the goods.

我关心的是货物的质量。

please have a look at those samples.

请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

can I have your price list?

你能给我价格单吗?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

I am in charge of export business.

我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考虑向你们订货。

what about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样?

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

our product is the best seller.

我们的产品最畅销。

our product is really competitive in the word market.

我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝你生意兴隆。

I want to know your products.

我想了解一下你们的产品。

this is our latest development.

这是我们的新产品。

we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.

质量必须与样品一样。

二、价格

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.

我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

我们很难再降价了。

our prices are the most reasonable.

我们的价格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你们可以降低价格吗?

we can offer you discount terms.

我们可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.

我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

Please give us your best price.

请给我们报最低价。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你们要求的价格。

we can't cover our production cost at this price.

这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.

这是最低价了。

thank you for your inquiry.

感谢贵方询价。

How about the prices?

价格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

三、谈判与合同

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的`,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想该签合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

关于合同我想提出几点看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.

卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.

签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.

合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

现在我们可以签订合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

四、订货

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什么时候能确定订单?

We want to order this article from you.

我们想订这种做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们订货的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的货单吗?

We postponed an order.

我们推了订货。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.

已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.

因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.

我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.

如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.

我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

There is a change we have to make in the order.

订单中有一处需要修改。

五、运输

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我们要求允许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你们什么时候装船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我们将按规定的时间发货。

When can you make the balance shipment?

你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否尽快装运订货?

Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.

我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

When can we collect the goods?

我们什么时候可以提货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我们无法将交货时间提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你们需要多长时间发货?

六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

Can you pay it on an installment basis?

你们这里可以分期付款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款吗?

How would you like payment be made?

你们采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first orders.

我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款条件是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期是多久?

七、投诉与索赔

The shipment is stuck in customs.

出货在海关受阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

所发送的货比原样品差。

How many are you short?

你们缺了多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

Who'll bear the freight?

运费由谁来承担?

We have a complaint about quality.

我们要起诉质量问题。

We have to file a claim on you.

我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

我认为责任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我们只能承受这么多。

八、税收

Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.

纳税是每个公民的义务。

How many types are taxes divided into?

税收可分为多少税种?

Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.

所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

The tax rate China is not very high.

中国的税收率不是很高。

What's the personal income tax rate?

个人所得税是多少?

Tax evasion is also a crime.

偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.

偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要纳税吗?

335 评论(8)

相关问答