• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    156

静夜玄霜
首页 > 英语培训 > 问路指路英语

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

Kiwi琪薇

已采纳

指路和问路的英语短语是去英语国家旅行必备的知识。下面是我给大家整理的指路和问路的英语短语的相关知识,供大家参阅!

问路的基本句型

1.Excuse me.can you tell me the way to the hospital?对不起,你能告诉我去医院怎么走?

2.Excuse me.could you tell me how to get to the bus station?打扰一下你能告诉我怎样去公共汽车站吗

3.Excuse me could you tell me the way to the cinema?劳驾,你能告诉我去电影院怎么走?

4.I’m trying to find the post office.Could you help me?我想去邮局,你能帮一下忙吗?

5.Excuse me,is this the right way to the department store?打扰一下,这是去百货商店的路吗?

6.Would you mind showing me how to get to the hotel?你介意给我指一下去这个酒店的路吗?

7. Could you tell me which is the nearest way to the airport?你能告诉我去机场最近的路怎么走吗?

8.Excuse me,can you tell me the restaurant’s address?打扰一下,你能告诉我这家餐馆的地址吗?

9.How long will it take me to get there?到那儿需要多少时间?

10.Is there a public toilet nearby? 请问附近有没有公共厕所?

指路的英语短语

1.Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights. 沿这条路一直走到红绿灯那儿。

2.Turn right / left at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) 在第二个十字路口向右 / 左转弯。

3.Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 坐46路公共汽车,在广场下车。

4.It's on the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road. 在淮海路和西藏路的路口。

5.Go straight ahead along the bund and then turn left. 沿着外滩往前走,然后往走转弯。

6.It's only about ten minutes' walk. 那儿离这儿只有走大约10分钟的路。

I'd like to go to TianAnMen Square.我想去天安门广场。

I'd like to go to the supermarket.我想去超市。

Where is——? ——在哪儿?

Excuse me, do you know where … is, (please)?

Excuse me, where is the ……,(please)

Excuse me,is there a/an…near here?

Where is the nearest…?

Where can I find …?

Excuse me,can you direct me to…?

Excuse me,I wonder if you could do me a favour. I’m looking for…?

Would you show me the way?怎么走?

Could you show me how to get there?怎么走?

Excuse me,which is the way to…?

Can/could you tell me the way to …,(please)?

Could/Can you tell me how to get/go to…,(please)?

Excuse me,would you please show me the way to…?

Excuse me,would you mind telling me the way to…?

Excuse me. Do you know where the post office is?对不起,你知道邮局在哪里?

Excuse me. Can you point me to the nearest gas station?对不起,你能告诉我最近的加油站怎么走?

Excuse me. Can you give me quick directions to the movie theatre? 请问到电影院最快的路怎样走?

Excuse me. Do you know how to get to the Shopping mall from here?打扰一下,你知道从这里怎样去大型购物中心?

Excuse me. How do I get to the freeway from here?请问,从这里怎样去高速公路? Excuse me. I'm looking for Bank of America. I thought it was around here. Do you know where it is?打扰一下,我正在找美国银行,我认为它就在附近,你知道它在哪里吗? Excuse me. I'm looking for the post office. Do you know how to get there?打扰一下,我正在找邮局,你知道怎样走吗?

Excuse me. What is the best way to get to Seattle?请问,去西雅图最近的路怎么走? 有时往往更客气,用“请问”引出问路的句子。“请问”最常的表示方法是: Excuse me. May I ask you a question?

Excuse me. May I ask you for directions?

Could you help me?

“问路”的英文表达

Ask the way 问路

Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the airport? 打扰了。你能告诉我去飞机场的路吗?

Excuse me. How can I get to Tian’anmen Square? 打扰了,我怎么去天安门广场?

Excuse me. Where is the Pacific Hotel?

对不起,请问太平洋宾馆在哪儿?

Excuse me. Which is the way to the No. 1 Middle School? 打扰一下,请问哪条路到一中?

Can you tell me how to get to the People’s Park? 你能告诉我怎么去人民公园吗?

Excuse me. Is there a cafe nearby?

麻烦一下,这附近有咖啡店吗?

Does this road lead to the Bank of China?

这条马路到/通向中国银行吗?

How far is it from Beijing Hotel to the Palace Museum? 从北京饭店到故宫有多远?

Can I go by bus?

我坐公共汽车能到吗?

Give directions 指路

Just go straight ahead, and turn left at the first crossing. 一直向前走,在第一个拐角处左转。

go straight ahead towards the building

Turn right at the first traffic lights.

Go this way. Follow the road back for about 500 meters. 这么走。沿着马路往回走大约500米。

Follow the road back 往回走

Go along the street.

沿着这条路走。

You can take the subway to get there.

你可以坐地铁到那儿。

It’s on my way. I’ll walk you there.

我顺路,陪你去吧。

It takes five minutes to get there by taxi.

乘出租车五分钟就到。

Go down this street until you see the tall building.

沿着这条路走,直到你看到那个高楼。

You can take No. 503 bus. 你可以乘503路公交车。

It’s over there. It’s in that direction. 在那儿,就在那个方向。

The museum is opposite the Great Hall of the People. 博物馆正对着人民大会堂。

The park is just on the left of this street.

公园就在马路的左侧。

The Oriental Plaza is located in the downtown area. 东方广场位于市中心。

You can’t miss it.

你一定找得到。

Sorry. I’m new here too.

不好意思,我也不熟。

Sorry, I’m a stranger here.

问路指路英语

283 评论(9)

美羊羊小P

一、英语问路一般开始用Excuse me,或者sorry to bother you Excuse me, can you tell me where the railway station is? 对不起,请问火车站在哪儿?  火车站可以换成其他地点Excuse me, could you tell me which is the way to the nearest hospital? 请问去最近的医院怎么走?Excuse me, would you please show me the way to the post office? 请告诉我去邮局怎么走好吗?Excuse me, could you give me some directions? 请你给我指指路好吗?Excuse me, can you direct me to the post office? 请问到邮局怎么走?Is this the only way to get there? 去那儿只有这一条路吗?Which is the best way to get there? 去那儿走哪条路最好呢?What street is this? 这是什么街?Where does this street lead to? 这条街通什么地方?二、英语指路回答常用语Go down this street, and turn to the left at the first crossing. 沿着这条街走,在第一个十字路口向左拐。Go straight on, then turn right at the second crossing. 一直走,在第二个十字路口向右拐。Go down the road and you‘ll come to the hospital. 沿着这条路走,你会走到一个医院。Go straight ahead about 100metres. 往前一直走 100米。Go straight ahead until you come to a building, then turn left. 一直往前走,一直走到 一座楼,然后向左拐。Go this way about 10 minutes. When you come to a lane, turn right. 沿着这条路大约走10分钟。当你走到一条小巷时,然后向右拐。Keep going until you see a big white building on your right. 继续往前走,一直走到右边有座白色建筑。Keep straight on for two blocks. 一直往前走,走过两条马路。Walk until you get to the second crossing and then turn right. 一直走到第二个十字路口,然后向右拐。Walk one block east. 朝东走过一个街区。Take the first turning on [to] the left. 在第一个拐弯处向左拐。Just follow this street two blocks. 沿着这条街走过两个街区就到。Cross the street and turn left. 过了这条街,然后向左拐。It‘s over there. 就在那边。It‘s just around the corner. 就在拐角处。It‘s just across the street. 就在街那边。It‘s opposite the post office. 在邮局对面。It‘s next to the hospital. 就在医院隔壁。It‘s not far from here. 离这儿不远。It‘s about 200 metres from here. 离这儿大约300米。It‘s about five minutes’ walk. 走路五分钟就到。It‘s about half an hour’s ride. 乘车大约半小时。It‘s only two blocks. 只过两条马路就到。It‘s at the end of the street. 在这条街的尽头。Take the No 5 bus here, and get off at the next stop. 在这里乘五路车,在下一站下车。三、温馨提示 (1)在向人问路之前,一般应先说句 Excuse me, 这样一方面可引起对方注意,另一方面又显得比较客气。 Excuse me,译成汉语不一定总是“对不起”,此时也可译为“劳驾”,“请问”等。 若对方讲的话你没听清,你可以说 I beg your pardon? (用升调,意为:对不起,我没听清) 或 Would you please say it again? I‘m afraid I didn’t quite catch you. (请再说一遍好吗? 我恐怕没有完全听清)。问完路之后,应向指路人表示感谢。     (2)“向左(右)拐”英语有两种常见的说法:turn left(right) 或 turn to the left(right)。 表示 “在左(右)边”,英语用介词on 或 at 均可。如 Turn left and walk on, and soon you‘ll see a tall building on [at] the left. (向左拐,然后继续走,不久你就会看到左边有一座高楼)。 另外,按照我国的交通规则是“行人靠右”,而在英国你会看到这样的交通标牌 Keep to the left(靠左边走)。    (3) 有时人们在给对方指路后,还往往加上一些句子,以表示他的引路信息介绍完毕。 如:You can‘t miss it (你不会找不到的) You are sure to get there(你一定会到达那儿的) You can’t go wrong (你不会走错的)

166 评论(9)

靓掣魅影

一、问路

①Excuse me,can you tell me where the railway station is?

打扰一下,请问火车站在哪儿?

②Excuse me,but can you tell me the way to the train station?

劳驾,请问去火车站怎么走?

③Excuse me,could you tell me which is the way to the nearest hospital?

劳驾,请问去最近的医院怎么走?

④Excuse me,would you please show me the way to the post office?

请告诉我去邮局怎么走好吗?

⑤Excuse me,would you mind telling me the way to the police station?

劳驾,请告诉我去警察局怎么走好吗?

⑥Excuse me,how can I get to No.1 Middle School?

劳驾,请问去一中怎么走?

⑦Excuse me,is this the right way to the People’s Park?

打扰了,请问去人民公园走这条路对吗?

⑧Excuse me.Could you tell me if there is a Qiaotou Middle School near here?

打扰了,请问桥头中学是否在这附近?

⑨Excuse me.Do you know how I can get to Qiaotou Middle School?

=Excuse me.Do you know how to get to Qiaotou Middle School?

请问,你知道怎样去桥头中学吗?

二、指路

①Go straight down this street about five blocks,and you'll see a drugstore on the corner.When you get there,turn right.You'll see it just on your left.

沿着路往下走5个街区,你会看到一家药店在街角。当你到达那里后,向右转。你会看到店就在你的左手边。

②Look,walk down this street for 3 blocks.Then turn right at Pennsylvania Avenue.Go straight until you see the second traffic light.And you'll find the pizza shop.It’s on the left-hand side of the avenue.

看,沿着路往下走3个街区,在宾夕法尼亚大街向右转。一直往前走,直到你看到第二个红绿灯。你会看到披萨店在路的左边。

注意事项

①问路时应首先说一声:“Excuse me.”这样可以引起对方的注意,又不失礼貌。

②当你没听清时,你可以说一声“Excuse me,would you please say it again?”(对不起,请您再说一遍好吗?)或“I beg your pardon?”(对不起,请再说一遍好吗?)等,礼貌地要求对方重复一遍。

③问完路后,千万不要忘记向对方说句“Thank you for helping me.”或“Thank you.”

④问路时经常会用到“向左(右)拐”这样的表达,英语对此有两种常见的说法,即turn left(right)或turn to the left(right)。表示“在左(右)边”,英语用介词on或at均可。

111 评论(15)

相关问答