wisteria爱发呆
社会生活的信息化和经济活动的全球化使外语,特别是英语,已经成为我国对外开放和与国际交往的重要工具。我整理了简单的日常生活英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Lily: Ann, do you know how people deal with the cremains?
安,你知道人们都是怎么处理骨灰的吗?
Ann: In general, they adopt the inhumation, cremation and sea-burial.
通常来说,都是采用土葬、火葬或者海葬。
Lily: Yeah, but now it appears a new way: using the cremains to make a diamond.
是的,但是现在出现一种新方式:用骨灰造钻石。
Ann: Make a diamond from the cremains? It is amazing.
用骨灰造钻石?太神奇了吧。
Lily: Properly speaking, use the carbon of the cremains.
确切来说是用骨灰中的碳。
Ann: Maybe through this method, the decedent can accompany with his families every day.
或许通过这种方式,死者可以每天陪伴在亲人身旁。
Lily: Yes,the families also cherish the feelings with the decedent.
恩,亲人也很珍视与死者之间的感情。
Ann: I believe itwill appear more and more ways to commemorate the decedents .
我相信将来会出现越来越多纪念死者的方式。
Lily: And more and more special.
也越来越另类。
Ann: You are right.
对的。
Jake: This may sound goofy, but I want to know if you would like to go out with me someimte.
这可能听起来怪怪的,但是我想知道你愿不愿意和我约会。
Monica: No, I am not in the mood for that right now. I got stolen. That pervert stole my favorite panties.
我没有心情。我被偷了。那个变态偷了我最喜欢的内裤。
Jake: I guess they must be very hot ones. You are kind of lucky, Mon.
我想肯定是很性感的内裤。你倒算幸运的了,莫。
Monica: Lucky? You would not not feel lucky if you got stalked by some freak.
幸运?如果你被某个变态跟踪的话,你不会觉得幸运了。
Jake: Ok. There was this man, a thief, actually. He stole the same guy for seven times, from TV to electric wire.
曾经有这么一个人,实际上是小偷了。他偷了同一个人偷了七次,从电视机到电线。
Monica: What a hoodoo he is! No, that's not right. It's not the who is the looser game contest. We are getting off the track.
他是够惨的。不,这是不对的。这又不是比谁更衰的比赛。我们有点离题了。
Jake: Forget about it. Just panties. They are not like first date thong.
算了吧。内裤而已。又不是那么有纪念意义的T裤。
Monica: Uh, hmm, in fact, they are. I met this perfect man yesterday and he bought them for me. But the real problem is what if the panty fetishist comes back. I think I need to call the police.
嗯,唔,事实上就是的。昨天我遇到了我的完美男人。他给我买的。可问题是万一那个内衣癖狂再来怎么办?我觉得我应该报警。
Jake: Are you sure about this? I can buy you new ones or I can help you get them back.
你确定吗?我可以买新的给你或者我可以帮你把他们找回来啊。
Monica: Wait, you don't happen to be that sick man, do you?
等下,你不会碰巧就是那个变态狂吧,是吧。
Tom: It’s very late.
很晚了。
Bob: Yes, I think so. I am very hungry.
是啊,好饿啊。
Tom: Me too. Would you like to have something to eat?
我也是,你想不想吃点东西啊?
Bob: I’d like to. Are there any restaurants still open near here?
要,这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆?
Tom: I’m not sure.
不确定。
Bob: How about taking-out?
外卖如何?
Tom: Fine.
好啊。
Bob: Do you have the telephone number?
你有电话号码吗?
Tom: Yes, here. What would you like to eat?
有的,给,你想吃什么?
Bob: Everything is ok.
都可以。
Kate: I am hungry again. Just give me the burger, OK?
我饿了。把那个汉堡给我。
Mary: Stop eating. Look at you, now. You are like a cow. Two months ago, you were hot, funny and now fat.
不要再吃了。看看你现在。你现在就像头猪。两个月前你还是一个风趣性感小妹,现在就是一个胖子。
Kate: Why do you hate me? I was clobered by you and that stupid man. Why did he abandon me?
你为什么讨厌我了?你还有那个蠢男人伤害了我。为什么他抛弃我呢?
Mary: Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay.
不要再怨天尤人了,开心点。
Kate: Are you saying that I deserve this?
你是说我活该?
Mary: No. You know yourself better than I do. Whenever you are happy or sad, you will eat. You just eat and eat. If you were with him, you would be expecting now. I cannot imagine how large you would be then.
不是的。你应该比我要更了解你自己。不论是开心还是不开心,你就会吃。不停的吃。如果你们还在一起,你肯定有小宝宝了。我真的无法想象你会有多胖。
Kate: What's wrong of being fat. Just like the super fattie Mom in New Jersey.
胖有什么不好。就像那个新泽西州的超级肥妈。
Mary: The woman who can eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go? I know her. She wanted to be the fattest mother in the world.
那个可以一次吃70个大寿司的女人?我知道的。她想做世界上最胖的妈妈。
Kate: The most wonderful thing is that her husband finds her sexy as ever. How lucky she is! Maybe when I am as big as her, my litte Joey would come back to me.
最好的事情是她老公觉得她依然性感。她好幸运啊。如果我和她一样胖,我的乔伊可能会回到我身边了。
Mary: Stop daydreaming. Wake up, fat woman!
不要做梦了!醒醒吧,胖子!
最好的我~
在小学英语教学中,创设生动形象的情境,既能活跃课堂气氛,激发学生的学习兴趣,锻炼学生的语言能力,又能培养学生的思维能力和想象能力。我整理了简单的日常英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!
In the office, Steven and Jack are talking about the recent election.
办公室里,史蒂文和杰克讨论着近来的竞选。
Steven: Jack, what do you think about the election?
史蒂文:杰克,你怎么看待这次竞选?
Jack: I think the campaign is a blockbuster.
杰克:我觉得这次竞选声势浩大。
Steven: How many people have flung their hats into the ring?
史蒂文:有多少人参加了竞选?
Jack: Finally 100 candidates ran for one seat.
杰克:最终有100人竞选1个席位。
Steven: Who do you think will be elected?
史蒂文;你认为谁会当选?
Jack: It's hard to say. They all had an active campaign to round up the votes.
杰克:这很难说,他们都枳极开展竞选运动来拉选票。
Steven: I think Mr. White would be elected, you know he has spent millions in this campaign and he blasted the opposition in his campaign speech.
史蒂文:我觉得怀特先生会当选, 他在这次竞选活动中花了数百万,并在竞选演说中猛烈地抨击他的对手。
Jack: Maybe. Who knows?
杰克:或许吧,谁知道呢。
Steven and Susan are talking about the harm ofgambling.
史蒂文和苏珊正在讨论赌博的危害。
Susan: Have you heard that Tom and his wifedivorced?
苏珊:你听说汤姆和他妻子离婚的事了吗?
Steven: I didn't hear that. But I can deduce thereason.
史蒂文:没有听说,不过我可以推断出原因。
Susan: Really? Say it!
苏珊:是吗?说说看。
Steven: Tom is a kind guy, but addicted to gambling. He spends all his time gambling in thecasino. And his wife can't put up with his incessant gambling any longer, so she divorced him.Is that right?
史蒂文:汤姆是个好人,但却赌博成瘾,他把时间都消磨在赌场上。他的妻子再也无法忍受他不断赌博,于是就和他离婚了。对吗?
Susan: Yeah, quite right. Gambling broke up a happy family.
苏珊:完全正确。你看赌博竟然毁了一个幸福的家庭。
Steven: Yeah! Gambling is often a curse. By gambling we lose time and treasure, two thingsmost precious to a man.
史蒂文:是啊。赌博往往是个祸根,浪费时间和金钱,这两样是人生最珍贵的东西。
Susan: Besides that, many people took to gambling and got in over their heads, and graduallyruined themselves.
苏珊:此外,许多人染上了赌博的恶习,愈陷愈深,慢慢地走上了毁灭的道路。
Steven: In a word, gambling is a vice. We should be away from it.
史蒂文:总而言之,赌博足一种恶习,我们应该远离它。
Steven and Julia is talking about their neighbourTom.
史蒂文和茱莉正在谈论邻居汤姆。
Steven: I've heard that Tom is going to move.
史蒂文:我听说汤姆要搬走了。
Julia: What? Are you sure about that?
茱莉娅:什么?你确定?
Steven: Yeah, he is going to move next month.
史蒂文:嗯,他下个月就要搬走。
Julia: Where is he going?
茱莉娅:那他去哪里啊?
Steven: He is going to Canada and to live with his son.
史蒂文:他准备去加拿大,去和儿子一起生活。
Julia: What a pity!
茱莉娅:真遗憾!
Steven: Why did you say that? It's a good thing for him to live with his son.
史蒂文:你为什么这样说?能和儿子住在一起,对汤姆是一件好事啊!
Julia:I know that. But it's pity for us to lose such a good neighbour. You know I alwaysappreciate Tom's company.
茱莉娅:我知道。但是失去一位好邻居对我们来说是一件憾事。我真的喜欢汤姆做咱们的邻居。
Steven: Me too. But anyway we hope he lives happily in the future.
史蒂文:我也是。但不论如何,我们希望他日后生活得幸福。
优质英语培训问答知识库