• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    147

蘁嘬天唑地
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文诗句翻译

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

suki子雅

已采纳

英语古诗是世界上最古老最基本的文学形式,是语言艺术最高的表现形式,值得我们阅读欣赏,下面是我为大家带来简单英语古诗带翻译,欢迎阅读!

That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,

你受人指摘,并不是你的瑕疵,

For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;

因为美丽永远是诽谤的对象;

The ornament of beauty is suspect,

美丽的无上的装饰就是猜疑,

A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air.

像乌鸦在最晴朗的天空飞翔。

So thou be good, slander doth but approve

所以,检点些,谗言只能更恭维

Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time;

你的美德,既然时光对你钟情;

For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love,

因为恶蛆最爱那甜蜜的嫩蕊,

And thou present'st a pure unstained prime.

而你的正是纯洁无瑕的初春。

Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days,

你已经越过年轻日子的埋伏,

Either not assail'd or victor being charged;

或未遭遇袭击,或已克服敌手;

Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise,

可是,对你这样的赞美并不足

To tie up envy evermore enlarged:

堵住那不断扩大的嫉妒的口:

If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,

若没有猜疑把你的清光遮掩,

Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.

多少个心灵的王国将归你独占。

No longer mourn for me when I am dead

我死去的时候别再为我悲哀,

Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell

当你听见那沉重凄惨的葬钟

Give warning to the world that I am fled

普告给全世界说我已经离开

From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:

这龌龊世界去伴最龌龊的虫:

Nay, if you read this line, remember not

不呀,当你读到这诗,别再记起

The hand that writ it; for I love you so

那写它的手;因为我爱到这样,

That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot

宁愿被遗忘在你甜蜜的心里,

If thinking on me then should make you woe.

如果想起我会使你不胜哀伤。

O, if, I say, you look upon this verse

如果呀,我说,如果你看见这诗,

When I perhaps compounded am with clay,

那时候或许我已经化作泥土,

Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.

连我这可怜的名字也别提起,

But let your love even with my life decay,

但愿你的爱与我的生命同腐。

Lest the wise world should look into your moan

免得这聪明世界猜透你的心,

And mock you with me after I am gone.

在我死去后把你也当作笑柄。

O, lest the world should task you to recite

哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招

What merit lived in me, that you should love

我有什么好处,使你在我死后

After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,

For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

因外我一点值得提的都没有;

Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,

To do more for me than mine own desert,

过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,

And hang more praise upon deceased I

把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,

Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:

O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,

That you for love speak well of me untrue,

怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,

My name be buried where my body is,

愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,

And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,

And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

英文诗句翻译

240 评论(14)

Nicole800328

我国从第一部诗歌总集《诗经》到现在,三千年的文学史,诗歌占有举足轻重的地位。下面是我带来的经典古诗的英文翻译赏析,欢迎大家阅读!经典古诗的英文翻译赏析篇一 五言律诗 司空曙 贼平后送人北归 世乱同南去, 时清独北还。 他乡生白发, 旧国见青山。 晓月过残垒, 繁星宿故关。 寒禽与衰草, 处处伴愁颜。 Five-character-regular-verse Sikiong Shu TO A FRIEND BOUND NORTH AFTER THE REBELLION In dangerous times we two came south; Now you go north in safety, without me. But remember my head growing white among strangers, When you look on the blue of the mountains of home. ...The moon goes down behind a ruined fort, Leaving star-clusters above an old gate.... There are shivering birds and withering grasses, Whichever way I turn my face. 经典古诗的英文翻译赏析篇二 五言律诗 刘禹锡 蜀先主庙 天地英雄气, 千秋尚凛然。 势分三足鼎, 业复五铢钱。 得相能开国, 生儿不象贤。 凄凉蜀故妓, 来舞魏宫前。 Five-character-regular-verse Liu Yuxi IN THE TEMPLE OF THE FIRST KING OF SHU Even in this world the spirit of a hero Lives and reigns for thousands of years. You were the firmest of the pot\'s three legs; It was you who maintained the honour of the currency; You chose a great premier to magnify your kingdom.... And yet you had a son so little like his father That girls of your country were taken captive To dance in the palace of the King of Wei. 经典古诗的英文翻译赏析篇三 五言律诗 张籍 没蕃故人 前年伐月支, 城下没全师。 蕃汉断消息, 死生长别离。 无人收废帐, 归马识残旗。 欲祭疑君在, 天涯哭此时。 Five-character-regular-verse Zhang Ji THINKING OF A FRIEND LOST IN THE TIBETAN WAR Last year you went with your troops to Tibet; And when your men had vanished beyond the citywall, News was cut off between the two worlds As between the living and the dead. No one has come upon a faithful horse guarding A crumpled tent or torn flag, or any trace of you. If only I knew, I might serve you in the temple, Instead of these tears toward the far sky. 经典古诗的英文翻译赏析篇四 五言律诗 白居易 赋得古原草送别 离离原上草, 一岁一枯荣。 野火烧不尽, 春风吹又生。 远芳侵古道, 晴翠接荒城。 又送王孙去, 萋萋满别情。 Five-character-regular-verse Bai Juyi GRASSES Boundless grasses over the plain Come and go with every season; Wildfire never quite consumes them -- They are tall once more in the spring wind. Sweet they press on the old high- road And reach the crumbling city-gate.... O Prince of Friends, you are gone again.... I hear them sighing after you. 经典古诗的英文翻译赏析篇五 五言律诗 杜牧 旅宿 旅馆无良伴, 凝情自悄然。 寒灯思旧事, 断雁警愁眠。 远梦归侵晓, 家书到隔年。 沧江好烟月, 门系钓鱼船。 Five-character-regular-verse Du Mu A NIGHT AT A TAVERN Solitary at the tavern, I am shut in with loneliness and grief. Under the cold lamp, I brood on the past; I am kept awake by a lost wildgoose. ...Roused at dawn from a misty dream, I read, a year late, news from home -- And I remember the moon like smoke on the river And a fisher-boat moored there, under my door. 猜你喜欢: 1. 经典古诗英文带翻译欣赏 2. 中国经典古诗英文翻译 3. 经典唯美的英文诗句欣赏 4. 经典英语诗歌带翻译欣赏 5. 经典英语诗歌及翻译

344 评论(12)

相关问答